A Stalker vs. A Serial Killer 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman caught between a Stalker and a serial Killer.
6.8k words
4.59
10.7k
21

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fear and Loathing.

Disclaimer.

This series shows disturbing scenes of violence done to both men and women, a young woman being stalked and insights into the demented mind of a Serial Killer. You have been warned. If this type of thing is not your "cup of tea" turn back now, for those brave enough to venture in, welcome and we hope you enjoy.

*****

Rachel May Pierson was sitting on a bench overlooking the beautiful Folsom Lake and enjoying the afternoon air. When she was a little girl she had always been full speed ahead. They joked that she had run before she learned to walk. She had joined sports that the boys told her she had no business playing and during her senior year in high school when she got pregnant and her boyfriend got scared, she forged ahead without looking back. Who needed a man, she could raise her child without him. In short, she had no first or second gear.

Now however she was a different woman. She stopped and smelled the roses. Her life's new motto was live in the moment, because you never know when it will end. Today she sat by the lake watching Lilly play with a little smile on her face and just remembered it all. How it had happened, all of the events. It was like a brief time of out someone else s life.

She remembered clearly a few weeks ago while she was hanging out with a friend. Her friend was the kind of guy who liked to create fantasy battles for his friends to discuss. Who would win, Lebron James or Micheal Jordan, who was the better player Joe Montana or Peyton Manning, that type of thing. Her friend had turned to her and asked. "What do you think would happen if a Stalker took on a Serial Killer."

And all Rachel could do was smile.

~{Part One}~

Rachel meets Jacob

Rachel was fresh out of her second time dropping out of college when she met Jacob Lawrence for the first time. Rachel was a feisty little thing who stood all of 5'3 with long fiery red hair that many people said looked like a cascade of curls. She had a tiny waist and a tight butt. Slender legs and a very nice bust for her size that measured in at 34 full C. It was the opinion of every boyfriend she ever had, her best feature. Her best feature in her opinion was either her smile, that seemed to radiate happiness to all those around her, or her dazzling baby blue eyes.

During the summer she met Jacob she was 23 and her daughter Lilly was five years old. Lily had her father's blond hair but her blue eyes. She had Rachel's laugh, her smile and her sense of humor. Rachel had tried twice to go back to college, but had dropped out both times. Time with her daughter was more important, hands down.

She got a job waiting tables at a little diner around the corner from her house. She had been there six months when Jacob Lawrence walked in for the first time. He was a average looking guy, but cute. There was nothing about him that would make him stand out. He was a little taller then average at 6'1 with broad shoulders short black hair and green eyes. He was neither muscled nor fat. Just sort of, in between.

He sat in the corner and ordered pancakes, hash browns, three scrambled eggs, toast and a coffee. They talked for a bit and she found out he worked as a independent contractor for a construction company. He made sure they followed the rules and no one got hurt. He was smooth, confident and charming. She liked him and he seemed to like her, at least she thought so. So when he offered to come back the next day she couldn't have been happier.

She didn't see him again for almost six months.

When he walked back into her life, she barely seemed to recognize him. He seemed more rabbity, more twitchy. He sat down in the corner booth and ordered the same thing he had the last time she had seen him, but this time he stared at her. The way he stared, lust filled and intense gave her the creeps.

After he had finished his meal and she brought him the check he grabbed her wrist. "Sit with me." He said bluntly, and when she tried to pull her arm away his grip tightened. "You wanted to take me home once. Sit down."

"...Stop it." Rachel said with a little hint fear in her voice. "Let me go."

He no sooner had heard these words then his hand let go and he stared at it, like he didn't understand why it was doing what it had been doing. Jacob paid his bill and then left without looking at her. She didn't tell anyone about it, maybe he was just having an off day, and his first impression still stuck with her. He had been so nice and charming.

It wasn't an hour later before Jacob was back. He walked into the diner near the end of her shift and handed her a dozen roses. Rachel blushed and accepted them. Maybe he had just had a bad morning. "Thank you." She told him.

"It is the least I can do." Jacob said with a shrug. "Your going to sleep with me after all."

"What?" She said in shock.

"It was all over your face." He told her bluntly.

"...I think you should leave." She told him hotly.

"But..." Jacob objected. He didn't look angry, he just looked confused.

"Now." She ordered and he left once again.

Rachel lived three blocks from home. As she climbed the stairs to her apartment she looked back at the street and was shocked to see Jacob standing on the corner staring at her. She hurried into the apartment, bolted the door, checked to make sure Lily was alright and then grabbed the phone. She was just about to call the police when she looked out the window and he was gone.

It took her an hour to shake the eerie feeling that washed over her. She had seriously misjudged him. That night on the news the local news was running a special report on a Serial Killer that was on the loose in Southern Oregon. The police kept tight lipped to the details of the case, Rachel just thought, Great another weirdo in the world. That's all we need.

She slept uneasy that night with nightmares about Jacob and the way he had acted. When she got to work she told her manager about it. Her manager was a pleasant man in his late forties with short gray hair and a kindly smile. She told him about the man who had grabbed her, brought her the flowers and then followed her home. He promised he would make sure she wasn't bothered again.

Her shift wasn't a half an hour in when Jacob came through the doors again. He was muttering to himself and looked angry. His black hair was a mess and he wore the same clothing he had been wearing the day before. "I need to talk to you." He said firmly to Rachel.

"Hey!" Matt, her manager had yelled from the kitchen and came running. "You need to leave!"

"I can't leave!" Jacob snarled. "I have to make this right."

"Make what right?" Matt asked softly, but nodded to one of his other waiters, who was standing in the corner on the phone.

"I scared her." Jacob sounded more agitated but before he could do anything two uniformed police offers walked in and restrained him. But then Rachel noticed something weird happen. A cop car, this one unmarked, pulled up outside. Even though it was unmarked, you could always tell a cop car. Two men dressed in street clothes got out. They talked to the uniform officers, apologized to everyone in the diner and then led Jacob away. Didn't hand cuff him or anything, just led him from the dinner and down the street.

Jacob didn't come back the entire rest of her shift, but when she got home she looked out the window and found him standing outside again. She called the police, but this time he was hand cuffed and taken away in the back of a police car. She didn't understand what his obsession was with her, but she didn't like it.

The next day at work Jacob didn't show up, but she met another man. She didn't catch his name, but something about him just felt, off. He was short, perhaps 5'8 and completely bald. He ordered a steak, rare to the point of being bloody at ten A.M. But for all she knew he would work third shift somewhere and this was his dinner. He was quite, gave a good tip but something about him just chilled her. She was happy to see him leave.

When she got off work she went and picked up Lily. When she arrived at Lily's school she immediately called 911. Jacob Lawrence was sitting on a bench next to her daughter, they were just talking. As soon as she was off the phone she ran over and pulled Lily off the bench. "What are you doing with my daughter!?" Rachel screamed.

"Please calm down Rachel." Jacob said softly. "I was walking by and saw her waiting. I didn't want her to wait alone, thats all."

"He just talked mommy." Lily said with a smile. "About you."

Jacob blushed and Rachel's eyes widened. "Talk...Get away from us!"

"Please!" Jacob jumped up and held his hands up in defense. "Please if I could only make you understand. I just want to say I am sorry...i can't...tell you. It's to difficult. The words won't come."

"Get away!" Rachel began to drag Lily away but Jacob followed.

"Please!" Jacob pleaded. "I just want...i can't tell you properly."

He was just about to grab her again when Rachel screamed thankfully at the sounds of sirens. The car car pulled up with its siren wailing and two large police officers stepped out guns drawn. One of the two police detained Jacob and the other questioned Rachel and Lily. Just as Lily was telling them about her talk with Jacob when the same unmarked car pulled up and the two plain clothed men got out. She was close enough to hear them.

"Jacob what the hell are you doing?" The taller of the two snapped. "I can't keep coming out here."

"I...just want to..." Jacob tried to explain. "I grabbed her...i scared her."

"Your scaring her more Jacob." The other man said firmly. "Just leave the woman alone."

"And don't come near her kid again!" The taller one snapped.

"...Okay Carl." Jacob said. "Sorry."

"Dammit." The taller one cursed and the two men talked to the uniformed officers then left. The officers gave Lily and Rachel a ride home and as they climbed out the driver looked at her a little awkwardly.

"Were uh...not arresting Jacob Lawrence." He said.

"Your WHAT?!" Rachel screamed. "Why the hell not?!"

"It's...a long story." The officer looked away from her then, told her to have a good night and then drove away.

Rachel ushered Lily inside and promised herself she would buy a thicker dead bolt and a chain tomorrow. After she had put Lily to bed Rachel laid down to watch the news and have a cup of hot chocolate, which always seemed to calm her down. Even when she was a child. The news told of another victim on the California/Oregon border to the Serial Killer, but Police were still not releasing information.

**

He stood naked in the kitchen of a small Northern California town. In the soft moonlight shining in from the kitchen window he could see the slick red fluid that covered his naked, hairless body. It looked like paint, and to him it might as well have been. This was his craft. This was his own personal brand of art.

In the rooms around him lay the bodies of a family. A mother and her daughter. That is what he loved. That look on terror on one's face while he worked his art with the other. He wasn't without sympathy however. The child always went easy. Quick. The mother he stayed with. The mother he enjoyed himself with.

He could still feel the glisten of her sex on his limp cock and smiled. She was a screamer, he loved those kind.

He walked the house naked, the only sound was his bare feet on the floor. The first room he passed over, the daughter's. He took no pleasure in that sight, but when he got to the room at the end of the hall he saw her mother, naked on the bed and contorted into a beautiful pose he felt that little organ stiffen. He would need to take care of that.

He walked into the bathroom and climbed into the bathtub. The running water was all he needed for lubrication. He stayed just long enough to cum, allowing the water to carry it down into the drain and then climbed out and dressed. He used the bleach from the mother's laundry supply and poured the entire bottle into the bath tub. No DNA this time, then he left the house without looking back. He had another place to be. A pretty little red head he had seen picking up her daughter from school. She looked so beautiful, he simply had to paint her.

**

The first time that Rachel didn't want to go to work was the first day that Jacob seemed to leave them alone. The bald man came back that morning and asked for Rachel specifically. The man ordered the same rare/bloody steak and coffee and again he didn't talk. He left without a word, with payment on the table and a generous tip.

Her shift went by amazing fast without any of the dramatics her new "stalker" usually brought. She pulled up to Lily's school unsure of what she would find, but found her sitting on the bench alone and waiting. The blond haired little girl climbed into the back seat and smiled.

"Hi Mommy." She said happily.

"Hi baby." Rachel said with a smile. "Did that man come back?"

"Who Jacob?" Lily asked with a sigh and shook her head. "No, he told me he wouldn't be back. Said it was wrong but he couldn't leave me alone to wait."

They made a single stop on the way home. Lily wanted McNuggets, and what Lily wanted, Lily got. They went upstairs, had dinner and watched some television before she put Lily to bed. At a little before midnight she went to bed herself.

She had the strangest dream once she fell asleep. It was six months earlier and she was waiting on Jacob in the diner. He was the old Jacob she had met, smooth and charming with a sexy little tilting smile. Only this time he knew off work and they spent the afternoon together.

He was nothing like he was now. Confident and wonderful. When he asked to kiss her and she told him she wasn't sure if she was ready he told her that this may be her last, first kiss and she gave in and kissed him. He tasted so good and soon his shirt was over his head as he laid in the grass of the park.

She was just running her tongue down his chest and stomach when something snapped her from the dream.

She woke up at just before 2 A.M. To the sound of glass shattering. A man was standing over her in a blue or black sweatshirt with his hood up. He was staring down at her and holding a large buck knife in his hand, but he wasn't what made the crash. His head was turned at the window which laid in pieces and she let out a single scream.

Jacob Lawrence was standing at her window on the ground outtside staring at the man with clear hostility burning in his eyes. "Rachel RUN!" he screamed at her.

"Jaco...wh..." Was all Rachel could say but Jacob jumped through the broken window and landed with a thud on the floor of her room. She never noticed it before. The boots he always wore. They were military issue, or perhaps police issue.

"RUN!" Jacob screamed. "Get Lily and get out!"

Rachel didn't have to be told twice. She jumped out of bed and ran down the hallway. Lily was sitting up in her bed and crying with her arms up. Rachel grabbed her and ran as fast as she could. She glanced back just once at the door of her bedroom and saw Jacob and the hooded man wrestling. Jacob had his hand on the wrist holding the knife and was trying to get the man to the ground.

Rachel ran to a neighbor and called the police. The police showed up five minutes later and searched her house. They found nothing. Jacob and the hooded man had vanished. The officers took her to the station where her interview with a officer was interrupted by a large man in a three piece suit. Once he forced the officer to leave he began to question her about the man she had seen. The kind of sweatshirt he wore and the knight he had.

Her attention was broken at the end of her interview when she saw Jacob walk into the police station with two cops on each side of him and he was pissed. "WHERE IS SHE!" He screamed struggling to get around the two cops and further into the station.

The tall man who had come both times she had called the police walked up to him. It was the same man who had convinced the police not to arrest the man. "Jacob, calm down! She is safe."

"She's safe Carl?" Jacob asked intently and Carl nodded.

Jacob looked around and when he saw her he smiled the most loving smile and nodded. For the first time since she first met him, Rachel smiled back and nodded. She mouthed 'thank you' before they led him away.

The tall man he had called Carl walked into the room then and asked the man in the suit if he could have a moment. The man nodded, left the room and closed the door.

"Miss Pierson there are certain things that you have to be told now." Carl said softly. "Maybe we should have told you sooner, I don't know. We wanted to respect his privacy I suppose."

"Who was that man who was in my bedroom?" Rachel asked before he could continue.

"...Do you watch the news?" He asked her.

"Yes..."And then her mouth opened in shock and her eyes widened. "The man who's killing women in Oregon?"

"Yes Ma'am." Carl said with a nod. "But that's not why I want to talk to you. You have to be wondering why I keep getting Jacob out of trouble." Softly she nodded but couldn't ask. "He was my partner." Carl explained.

"Y...your partner?" She repeated stupidly. "But he told me he worked for a construction company."

"He lied." Carl said with a chuckle. "Jacob Lawrence was a cop, and a damn good one. Dedicated like I never thought possible and a damn decent human being on top of it. There was someone who was using a contractor contract to defraud their clients so Jacob went under cover to look into it."

"We had just transferred back fro Arizona so no one knew either of us. His first day...a hammer dropped and hit him in the head. The hard hat he was wearing on site saved his life, but the clawed end still peirced it and fractured his skull."

"Oh god..." Rachel whispered in horror. Thats why he has changed so much. It had happened the day he met her. "Whys he been so obsessed with me?"

"That's the hard part Miss Pierson." Carl said softly. "You were the last thing he remembered. His mind...latched on to you. After 13 hours of surgery...he lost part of himself. He is still the same Jacob, but he lost all control of his communication skills. He knows what he wants to say and do but he cannot show it. He lost most of his self control."

"So this whole time..." Rachel whispered ashamed of herself suddenly. "He has just been trying to apologize for scaring me? He just couldn't find the way to say it to me because of the injury?"

"Yea, pretty much." Carl said sadly. "We tried to tell him to stop, to leave you alone and forget about it, but you became...the last good thing he knew. That breakfest became the only real memory he had. The only good one for sure."

"He told you about that?" Rachel said with a blush.

"Oh god, he wouldn't stop during the whole briefing." Carl chuckled. "About this amazing red head he met at the diner." Carl's voice turned serious and he whispered. "That's why he keeps following you. He can't forget and believe me Miss, he's tried. He just keeps coming back to the dinner and the beautiful red head."

"So he wouldn't ever hurt me?" Rachel asked in a whisper.

"Jake? Good god no. he'd die first." Carl answered and chuckled. "He's the same old Jake inside. Still the most gentle, caring man I ever knew."

"And when he was with Lily at her school?" She asked with a hand by her mouth.

"He was really just concerned with her waiting alone." Carl nodded. "Being a cop...it's hard to forget some of the things you learn. He was walking by and saw her waiting alone. He had no idea she was your daughter until she told him her mom was named Rachel and worked at the dinner."

12