A Stallion Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the furs had their horses trotting through the willows, breaking into a canter where the ground was smooth enough to do so. The wolfess cast one last look at Jason before urging her mount on to pull alongside the felines, who were soon engaged in a neck and neck race. He tried not to think about the wolfess - at least she had left with the cats and didn't seem any more suspicious than they had been.

He breathed a sigh of relief when they were completely out of sight and even Tina's happy giggling had faded from the air. Allowing his mare to graze absently for a few minutes, in case they came back and observed him continuing downriver, Jason stretched his arms above his head, waiting patiently for a little while longer. Only when he was certain that they had really gone did he exhale a deep sigh of relief, his body slumping lower in the saddle.

Now all he had to do was catch up with Daren.

*

All was quiet at the boat shed when Jason arrived and he was grateful that no other furs were in the nearby forest. One incident was more than enough for him. He swept his gaze over the softly swaying reeds, his eyes alighting on the small jetty for a moment. In spite of not visiting the place very often, it was as familiar to Jason as his own house was. It was very tranquil and calming, even after the recent mishap.

"Daren?" He called softly, not wishing to startle Daren if he was still hiding in the shed.

His ears swivelled to catch the faint sound of movement from within the shed and he smiled when Daren poked his head almost comically around the old, half-broken door.

"Hello, gorgeous," he nickered teasingly, dismounting and leading his horse over to the shed. "That was a bit of a close one, wasn't it?"

Daren snorted his agreement, edging around the door a bit more but keeping his more private regions concealed from Jason, who was slightly disappointed.

"Just a bit," Daren said, shaking his head in disbelief that he had evaded notice relatively unscathed. "Anyone we know?"

"No, but they must have been from that new Arabian Breeding Farm across the way, judging by their horses. Let me in, mate, I need to rest awhile."

It was quite dim inside the shed but Jason's eyes adjusted to the change in lighting reasonably quickly and he went to lean against the wall, closing his tired eyes. He murred softly as Daren wrapped his arms around his waist, leaning his head upon Jason's shoulder.

"At least I wasn't caught," Daren said, with evident relief clear in his voice.

"Would have given them a nice show though," Jason joked, flicking his long tail when Daren poked him in the ribs, acknowledging the jibe as a compliment of sorts.

They stayed there for a few minutes, listening to the gurgling flow of the water streaming past a few metres away and the steady thrum of their heart beats. Relaxing in the knowledge that they had some time together in peace, Jason's paws drifted to Daren's hips, caressing his fur tenderly. After a while though, Daren shifted his position and sighed sadly.

"Jason, it is actually getting into the afternoon now. Don't you think we should start back? We have to finish the yard," after a few minutes Daren felt compelled to point out regretfully. He would have much preferred to stay in the shed with Jason for as long as he desired to.

The chestnut stallion unwrapped Daren's arms from him and stepped around so that Daren was stood between him and the shed wall. Misunderstanding and believing that Jason was preparing to leave like he suggested, Daren moved to go to his horse who was still waiting patiently for them. He had to pause though when Jason placed a heavy paw on his shoulder, making him stay where he was.

"What are you doing?" He asked curiously. "Aren't we going?"

Jason just smiled and leaned against the wall of the shed, trapping Daren between his body and the wooden planks. Daren couldn't help but shiver softly, feeling Jason's hot breath ruffle the fur on his neck.

"We're not going...yet," Jason murred, his voice containing a seductive edge that promised more than a short, straightforward rest in the boat shed. A small light flicked on in Daren's head as he finally understood what Jason wanted.

"Don't we have to get back?" He questioned, trying to see out of the shed but failing completely as Jason did not allow him to move even an inch away from his current position. Daren gasped when he suddenly felt himself pinned to the wall, paws held unyieldingly in one of Jason's.

"Are you telling me," Jason murred quietly, lipping at Daren's exposed neck and then giving it a sudden, passionate nip. "That you haven't been fantasising about being stuffed full of my cock all morning long?"

Daren gulped audibly, feeling his member stir in its sheath, struggling to conceal his arousal. But Jason was persistent.

"I promised you special pleasure later, but we're going to enjoy ourselves here first," he whispered lustfully, his loose jeans suddenly becoming uncomfortably tight around his crotch. It had been so difficult to contain himself earlier on, always watching Daren out of the corner of his eye when he was sure that he was not looking. It would have been impossible for Jason to hold back for a second longer.

"Take my jeans off me," Jason instructed softly, nibbling on Daren's ear, which twitched back and forth under his lips, and releasing his paws so he could do what he was told.

"Yes, Sir," Daren said in an undertone, ears falling back slightly to show his submission and acceptance of the situation.

His excitement was roused as he fumbled with the button and zip on Jason's jeans - he could see the weighty member straining against the front of the fabric already. Button and zip undone, he tugged the clothing down the length of Jason's legs until the material fell in a pile on the bare earth. He noticed with delight that Jason was not wearing anything underneath and he had total access to his nether regions.

The black stallion shuddered, feeling his knees and lower legs borne down into the dirt as Jason rubbed his stiff, mottled pink and grey member against his muzzle. Quivering, he opened his mouth and closed his lips of the fat shaft of horse flesh hanging so temptingly in before him, being bold and not waiting for the order to. Sensing his Master's pleasure in the soft, rumbling murrs Jason emitted, Daren interpreted that this was not too audacious a move.

Bobbing his head enthusiastically on that thick meat, Daren suckled fervently like he was being given the greatest privilege in doing this for his Master and was duly rewarded by Jason's throaty, uncontained moans. A spurt of pre cum splattered the back of his throat and he quickly swallowed, the creamy substance easily sliding down his throat as he took even more of his Master's member into his muzzle. He inhaled deeply before plunging his lips right to the base of the throbbing stallion hood, forcefully thrusting the member into his throat a considerable way.

Jason's fingers twisted roughly into Daren's mane to keep his muzzle firmly in place and Daren took the hint to suck more strongly at his length, swallowing repeatedly to fellate his member with the muscles in his throat. The stallion above him moaned appreciatively, moving his hips back and for slowly to thrust within his pet's warm muzzle. Daren was more than willing to accommodate him, pressing his tongue against the stallion meat in his muzzle and keeping his head perfectly still for his Master.

"I'm going to be fucking your sweet, little muzzle a lot more after this, pet," Jason groaned, increasing the force of his thrusts to piston his member deeper into the hot moistness of Daren's muzzle. "Do you like being muzzle-fucked by your Master, my wanton little stallion?"

Of course, Daren couldn't talk with his muzzle filled with horse cock, so instead gave a rather muffled moan in reply, suckling wantonly. His own member was painfully hard, but he was too concerned with pleasing his Master to even think about giving himself some relief - something which Jason noticed and frowned upon in this instance. He gently curled his paws around Daren's cheeks, easing his muzzle slowly off his member as Daren looked up in confusion, worried that he had done something wrong.

He had done far from wrong though, something which Jason showed him by using him for balance and tracing the edge of his hoof lightly over his pet's balls. Daren's eyes widened in shock but an unexpected moan of pleasure escaped his muzzle as his swollen orbs were stimulated by a skilful hoof.

"Th-thank you, Master," he moaned, his whole body shaking visibly with the strength of his arousal.

Jason merely smiled and guided Daren's muzzle back to his waiting member, the pet stallion eagerly engulfing it in his mouth again. While he sucked and licked passionately at his Master's stallion hood, Jason went on to rub small circles into Daren's twitching and aching balls, soon rubbing it up against Daren's own pulsing member, making the stallion shake with need. The scent of sex was heavy in the air, a heady scent that made both the stallions curl their upper lips back to taste the hormones, Daren's tail hole winking like a mare's vulva to signal his readiness to mate.

In the corner of the boat shed was an overturned rowing boat, which was covered with a green tarpaulin. Jason grinned, nudging Daren in its direction; the stallion immediately took the hint and gave one final, adoring lick to the tip of Jason's member.

Daren hopped up and scurried over to the desired location, pausing only very briefly to work out how he would position himself upon it. The ridge of the boat came up just to the top of his thighs, so it was easy for him to lean right over it, resting his spread out paws on the ground of the other side. Whinnying with need, he widened the gap between his legs for balance and to give Jason a good view of his heavy sack, full of his seed just waiting to be spilled in the throes of mating.

The horny stallion didn't waste any time in mounting his mate, soon driving his needy member deep into Daren's tail hole, hilting his member in a single thrust and giving his rump a gentle but possessive squeeze. Daren gasped, thrusting his hips back at Jason, wordlessly begging to be mated like a mare in season.

"Y-yes," Daren panted passionately, eyes closed and fingers scraping rivulets in the dirt. "Fuck me, Master, breed me!"

Jason snorted and gripped on to Daren's hips almost painfully, pounding into his tight pucker with a feral sort of lust as his pet writhed with utter pleasure beneath him, member leaking pre cum like a loose faucet. Lost in his lust, the stallion grunted with the force of his thrusts, pressing Daren's body against the tarpaulin roughly when he drove in and felt the heated rush of his climax quickly approaching. Jason's paw found Daren's member and started to pump along it in time with his thrusts, making his pet shriek with absolute pleasure, begging for more. They only managed to couple for a few more of Jason's hard thrusts, before Daren couldn't hold his release back any longer and was forced to give in to the work of Jason's paw along his pulsating meat.

Daren gave an ear-splitting whinny that turned into a scream of pure pleasure as he climaxed, his dark coloured stallion hood pulsing out a hot stream of his cum, where it pooled on the earth and spattered against the tarpaulin. Giving one more grunt coupled with a rough thrust, Jason pulled his member out as he came, his cum soaking into the backside and thighs of the sub stallion panting before him. Lewdly, Daren pushed himself back up in the midst of his orgasm, dropping submissively to his knees in front of Jason, who threw his head back and neighed with the force of his release. He regained himself enough to see his pet kneeling before him and smiled, gripping his member with one paw to aim the stream at Daren's face, where he coated the stallion's silky, black muzzle in a liberal dose of his cum.

The two panted heavily, trembling with the power of their almost simultaneous climaxes, Daren licking some of Jason's cum off his lips with obvious relish. Jason's legs shook and the black stallion rested his paws on his waist to steady him, giving Jason a cheeky grin, which was readily returned.

"You know...I don't regret this ride out so much now," Daren chuckled pertly; tipping his muzzle to one side in what he hoped was a cute manner. Having to laugh in reply, Jason shook his head at Daren's cheek, but was glad that he enjoyed it. Although, he didn't think it would be his best idea to tell Daren that he had planned to mate him while out on the ride all along. No matter how compliant he had been until now, he was sure that Daren would not have appreciated the great and intentional risk that had been taken to accomplish this "impromptu" act.

Nuzzling affectionately at Jason's receding member, he gave a soft lick to the fleshy, pale grey sheath, cleaning the edges carefully of all Jason's seed, the stallion murring in pleasure and rubbing Daren's muzzle warmly. Daren's body was almost entirely covered with Jason's cum, much of it soaking into his dark fur, though he didn't object to the relatively pleasant sensation in the slightest. Resting his muzzle against Jason's thigh, he made a small confession.

"I loved you marking me with your cum when you pulled out of me and came. It made me feel like I belonged to you fully," Daren whispered, a warm blush colouring the skin of his muzzle. Stroking Daren's muzzle, Jason smiled warmly to him, scratching his neck in the way he had learned that Daren enjoyed it the most.

"I enjoyed it too. Every time with you is better and better," he murmured lovingly to the stallion.

Daren grinned a bit and made a show of wiping Jason's cum from his chest as he got back to his hooves, licking the creamy substance slowly from his fingers and sucking each one clean in turn. He savoured his mate's taste as if it was the most delectable flavour ever and, indeed to him it was that and much more. Jason watched every move, finding it difficult not to become aroused again from watching his mate treat his seed in that way.

"Maybe we should clean up a bit before heading back to the yard?" Daren suggested with an uncharacteristic coy smile.

They stared at each other for several slow seconds, each daring the other to make the first move. Until at last they snickered mischievously and leaped to their hooves, both looking at the little jetty extending out into the river from the boat shed.

The stallions raced each other along headlong the jetty, jumping over the broken boards, and jumped with half-shrieked neighs into the shimmering water. Beads of glittering liquid flew everywhere as they cannon-balled, diving into the deeper water to rinse the sweat of the day from their tired limbs. Daren washed the sticky-sweet seed from his body, resisting the temptation to scoop most of it on to his fingers while Jason splashed him playfully. Snorting light-heartedly, the black stallion pounced on top of Jason, pushing his muzzle under the water until he wriggled free to emerge in an eruption of crystal water droplets.

Despite the near disaster with the other furs, it had been a good day, Jason thought happily, hugging his mate tightly and dropping kisses all over his muzzle, listening to Daren's delighted squeals. Daren glanced towards the willow trees lining the opposite bank, thinking that he had seen a flicker of movement, but put it down an animal darting through the bushes, perhaps frightened by the stallions' play.

And from the cover of the trees, a pale figure slipped away, having confirmed her suspicions and ready to put what she had learned to good use.

*

Later that evening, the boss, a white based appaloosa mare, relaxed on the long, black sofa in her living room, stretched out nearly along the entire length of it. She was glad to be back, despite the enjoyable buzz that the shows never failed to provide to her in large doses. They were exhausting yet exhilarating, however reminding her how much she actually did love her home and the day to day work of managing the breeding yard. Murring happily, she rubbed her muzzle against the soft cushions and picked up the remote for the television, flicking through the channels languidly.

An insistent knock on the door made her snort irritably, seeing that she wouldn't have the opportunity to lie back and relax just yet. Eager to send the visitor off or deal with their business quickly and efficiently, she sprang to her hooves and trotted to answer. Who on earth would be knocking at this time of night? She thought, clanking the keys together in open aggravation. Does everyone want me at every moment of the day?

She unlocked the door, which swung open with an unnerving creak, making the unknown white wolfess on the other side of the threshold flinch, although the involuntary movement was hardly noticeable. The boss leaned on the framed of the door, towering over the more petite fur who looked up at her staunchly, refusing to be intimidated regardless of the boss' imposing figure.

"What is it?" The boss snapped when the wolfess didn't introduce herself or apologise immediately for inconveniencing the strong-minded mare. Clearing her throat, the wolfess ran a paw through her head fur, patting it down afterwards, and spoke.

"I believe I have some information about your staff that may interest you."