A Stapler?

Story Info
Horny coworker loves her office supplies.
1.2k words
3.74
39.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work the second shift at a call center, providing 24/7 tech support for a well-aged software product. We have 3 shifts, and thusly have to share workspace with a minimum of 2 others.

One day I noticed that the stapler was missing, after hunting around I found it on the floor under the cubical desk, with dust and carpet lint stuck to it. I didn't think much of it, so I picked it up pulled a tissue out of the drawer and cleaned it up, and went on with my day.

About three days later, I picked up the stapler and noticed it was "wet" and warm... My first thought was that someone has sweaty hands, or worse they sneezed on it!

I cleaned it up again, washed my hands, then checked the employee rotation for my area. My thought was to send an email to the person! I quickly found that a new employee had started about 3 weeks ago, and works the shift before me. The way our schedules are staggered, we rarely encounter others that work in our area, except at company functions (i.e. Christmas parties, etc...)

I pulled up a picture of the employee from the online HR directory, and wow - she was gorgeous! This immediately got the nasty parts of mine churning! I knew what I was going to do...

The next day, I brought my work out bag to my cubical, and on my next break, I quickly setup my laptop and webcam in a secluded place under the desk. I checked the lighting and spent about 5 minutes positioning and checking the camera. I had setup a timed event to start the camera during her next shift.

I couldn't wait to get in to work the next day, unfortunately I was out of luck, she had called in sick! After about 3 days, I was getting antsy, afraid someone would find my laptop and cam. I held out though, and about a week later my patience were rewarded!

On one of my breaks I checked the recording, fast forwarding, pausing every now and again for a nice panty shot, she wore skirts :o) My cock was beginning to harden, I knew I would have fun with this video, even if I didn't catch her doing what I thought she was doing.

I got to a point that she left for her last break, I was semi-disappointed that I didn't get to see exactly what she was doing with the stapler. But alas, I found out! When she came back from break, she was sans the white cotton panties! She had hiked her skirt up quite a bit before sitting down, and I could not believe the view! The camera could not have been in a better place!

Her pus was completely shaved, and her lips stuck out from her mound and were swollen and lightly glistening. I didn't have to wait long before her hand reached under the desk and she started stroking herself... by this time my break was over! I quickly rushed to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall, pulled out my cock and stroked until I squirted a couple big spurts into the bowl. I needed the release! I couldn't wait to get home!

Once my shift was over I rushed home, and set up the laptop on my 19" monitor, started the video and pulled my cock out! I slowly stroked my rod and rolled my balls in my hand as I fast forwarded to the start of the "good part". My heart was racing!

I pressed play when I saw here returning from her last break... I watched in awe as she rubbed her cunt, lightly at first, but then she started pulling and twisting on her large, and oh-so-gorgeous lips. I was fully erect, and reached for the hand lotion, not losing a stroke in the process. Her hips began to undulate as she got into playing with herself more. Her legs were swaying lightly.

She spread her lips just enough for me to get a view of her opening, I was in heaven, I could SEE the juices as she circled her opening and traced her finger tip up to where her clit was hiding! She began rubbing faster now, concentrating on the magic spot, small circles at first, then she pressed her finger tip into her folds and began to furiously move it from side to side across her now swollen clitoris. All the while I was stroking my cock and massaging the lotion into my balls, just waiting for the right spot to spew my goo.

Then to my dismay she closed her legs, with her hand still between them! I could see her leg muscles expand and contract as her knees bumped. She was cumming! After 10 to 15 seconds her legs fell wide open, and her hand was gone.

Her beautiful puss and inner thighs were glistening with her juices. She then straightened up and pulled her skirt down to near its normal length. She got up quickly and I released my cock to press the fast-forward button.

After about 5 minutes she was back at her desk. This time when she sat down, her hand wasn't empty... She had the stapler! "A Stapler?" I thought to myself! It wasn't long before her legs were spread and the head of the stapler was rubbing her cunnie. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched, in one fell swoop, the head of the stapler disappeared into her cunt!

She got it about half way in, and began fucking herself with it! The base of the stappler hanging down and slapping her ass and the chair! It was Go time for this girl, she was in full-fuck mode! Her other hand reached down and two of her fingers were buried in the folds of her cunt, furiously frigging her button.

I couldn't hold out any longer, I started stroking my cock, paying extra attention to the sensitive underside of my head. As I massaged my balls, I watched as her legs slapped together then apart, she was cumming again! Her fingers never left her clit, still moving at lightning speed. Her legs closed, her leg muscles began contracting... I lost it and began squirting my cum all over the floor under my desk, grunting with each spurt.

Then her legs flew open and the stapler shot from her cunt, out of the view of the camera. Un-fucking-believable I thought to myself! She sat there spent, with her legs open, and both hands resting on her thighs, her cunt opening was still rhythmically gripping and releasing. I too was spent, hand lightly gripping my shrinking cock.

She then reached up for some tissue, and cleaned herself up, as best as she could. She then moved her purse to the floor, opened it and pulled out her panties. She gingerly and discreetly put them on. Got up and ended her shift!

I couldn't wait to sniff that stapler!

* * * * *

Next time maybe I will post how I used my video to get an up-close-and-personal demonstration of her masturbating... let's just say it was a "wet" experience.