A Stark Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck! Mmmm! Oh, yeah," she screamed, licking and taking the hot, bittersweet fluid in her mouth. "Gimme that hot load, oh fuck yeah!" She pressed against his moving fingers and rode her climax through its course, letting wave after wave shudder through her, curling her toes and tensing all her muscles. She swallowed his cum as the last of her orgasm wilted, collapsing onto his hand and squeezing his arm between her strong thighs. She eased his cock into her mouth and suckled the remaining cum from his still-hard member.

After a minute like that, she released his arm and rolled onto her back, her head lying on his stomach. She smiled up at him, watching him recover. He took a deep breath, blinking as he met her eyes.

"Woo! Yay," he managed to say. He reached his hand over and mindlessly caressed her breasts, which were still very aroused and perky. "I must admit, that was much better than the fantasies," he said, smiling down at her. She moved slowly under his hand, humming her appreciation.

"You had fantasies about me," she asked feigning innocence. He gave her that wry grin and moved his hand down to undo her button-fly.

"Red," he said. "Everybody has fantasies about you." She smiled as he popped the last button and worked his hand into her jeans, rubbing her mound through her soaked panties. She let him rub for a minute while she moved a hand up behind her head to check his status. Rock hard. Good. She wasn't done with him. She gently stroked him while he rubbed her pussy, their eyes locked again.

Natasha let his dick go and sat up. He pulled his hand out of her crotch and she stood in front of him. She began to work her jeans slowly down over her hips, spinning slowly, letting him see all the angles as she teased and stripped for him. She was finally looking back over her shoulder as she eased them past her ass and bent over, slowly pulling them down to her ankles, revealing the thong riding in her ass crack. She looked at him from down there, her hair spilling down toward the floor, and pulled her legs out to discard the jeans. She spread her feet apart and gave him a full view of her from behind, the sheer black fabric covering her ass and pussy, all soaked in her wetness.

Tony watched her striptease with great pleasure. Nat was talented, and knew the value of the visible on the erotic. As she ditched her jeans, spread her legs and showed him her cunt, he finally noticed the small red and white embroidered hourglass on the back of her thong. Nice touch, he thought. She lingered there, caressing her thighs and ass cheeks, looking at him with her head between her legs. Tony stood and came up behind her, placing his hard-on under her pussy and grinding his hips against her butt. He grabbed her hips and worked her pussy lips against his pubic bone. She moved her hands up to his cock and caressed it slowly while he ground into her.

Tony leaned forward and grabbed her tits, while she was still rubbing his cock between her hands and her crotch. The fabric of her thong added a little to the sensation. Her nipples were still hard and she was beginning to breathe deeper again. He pulled her up, spun her around and kissed her as he slowly walked her back to the other sofa. His hands worked down from her hair, across her breasts, down her ribs and to her hips. He began to slide down her thong as he knelt slowly in front of her, working his tongue down her cleavage, then down her flat belly until he was eye level with her pussy, her thong in a puddle around her ankles. He blew gently on her crotch and saw gooseflesh erupt for a second around her trimmed pubic hair. She stepped out of her thong and worked her fingers into his hair as he pressed his nose against her clit.

Tony smelled her musk deeply, letting the pheromones work their full effect on his already ramped-up libido. The whole world was right in front of him, ripe for the taking. The red little tuft of hair above her slit trimmed into a small wedge, her pink clitoris not quite hidden under her swollen lips. Her glistening inner labia almost dripped with her heady juices. He eased her back on to the sofa and spread her thighs apart, looking at her tight, little hole. She pulled his head closer. He took his first taste of her slowly, licking a line up one side between the labia. She purred and released his hair. He repeated the tentative lick on the other side as she moved her hands up to squeeze her breasts.

Natasha could feel Tony's hot breath on her cunt. He was teasing and licking around the edges, but she wanted his tongue in her. She massaged her tits and let him work his tongue around, her eyes rolled back in her head, breathing heavy and moaning her pleasure. He finally plunged his tongue into her pussy, probing and lapping up her juices.

"Oooh, yeah," she cooed. "Right there. Right there, yeah." Tony licked little circles around the inside of her, pausing every few seconds to lick up toward her clit, never quite touching the pink, little nub. He was caressing her inner thighs and using his fingers to spread her and massage her pussy lips. He snuck a peek up and saw Natasha was deep into her own world, her head thrown back in a spray of hair, her hands working her tits. Her ribs moved up and down with her heavy breathing, and her increasingly louder moans rang in his ears.

Natasha was not sorry she had seduced Stark. His reputation was well-earned, as far as she was concerned. He had a beautiful, hard cock, and she was finding out he knew how to eat pussy. His hands were moving around, rubbing, massaging, and spreading her open. Tony had been working closer and closer to her clit, always just out of range. Her juices were flowing, the ones he wasn't licking up were running down her perineum and across her ass hole onto the sofa. Tony then slid two fingers into her cunt and easily found her G-spot.

"Oh, God! Yes! Fuck, yes," she yelled as he rubbed little circles around the rough spot inside her. She looked down as his mouth came off her. He looked up into her eyes, smiling like he knew a secret. He lowered back down and began to lick full strokes from his fingers to her clit, finally tweaking the sensitive bud while he curled his fingers inside of her. She convulsed, thrusting her hips forward into him as her moans increased in volume. Tony moved her knees back to her chest and began to pump his fingers in and out of her pussy. He pulled his tongue off her clit to watch her. Nat moved one hand off her tit to find her clit and rubbed quickly as her body began tensing, her climax building as Tony fingered her cunt.

"Shit! Shit! Shit," she grunted through clenched teeth. "Oh, fuck!" Her entire body tensed, her legs clenching together around her hand as she came, her juices spraying out around his still pumping fingers. Her body went through a series of convulsions as she came, thrashing her head back and forth and emitting incoherent grunts as the powerful orgasm made its way through her. Tony pulled his dripping hand away and let her legs down as her muscles finally relaxed, her flushed body slumping on the sofa. Tony went to the bar and poured a tall glass of water, returning to Romanoff as she regained her bearings and sat up.

"Here you go, Red." He held out the glass as she looked up. She took the glass in a trembling hand and took a couple deep breaths before downing the whole thing. Stark took back the glass and returned to the bar, drinking one for himself. Nat brushed her hair out of her eyes and sat up a little more, peering down between her legs to look at her juices all over the floor.

"Well, I haven't done that in a while," she said. "Good for you." Tony was walking back toward her, his hard-on bouncing slightly with each step.

"Practice makes perfect," he said confidently as he sat next to her. She leaned over and they kissed, their hands moving over each other.

"Not perfect yet," Nat said, swinging a leg over to straddle him. His hands were on her waist, steadying her as she reached down to grab his cock. She slid the head up and down a few times over her slit before guiding it into her pussy. She lowered herself down onto his erection, feeling every inch slide slowly into her wet cunt. She rested on his hips right as he reached her cervix. Perfect, she thought. She stayed for a minute, enjoying the sensation of fullness that was unlike anything else. Tony was looking up into her radiant face as she smiled and began to slide up and down.

Stark held her waist, just letting her ride him. Her hands were on her tits, rubbing and pinching her nipples as she rose up and down, tilting her hips back and forth with each stroke. He could feel her heat around his dick, feel her inner muscles gripping and releasing him. She bit her lower lip in ecstasy and stared into his eyes, keeping her pace slow and steady, enjoying herself.

Natasha wanted this to go for a while, so she kept the pace even and slow, feeling herself slide up and down on his steely cock. The head grazed over her G-spot, the curve as perfect as she had hoped. She reached a hand down and found her clit, rubbing three fingers around in circles as her excitement slowly grew. Tony leaned forward, pulling her close with one hand and slipping the other under a leg. He stood, his cock buried in her, lifting her easily as he rose, her arms flung around his neck. Natasha wrapped her legs around his back and began rocking her hips against him, feeling him deep in her pussy. He used his arms to lift her up and down, standing and kissing her as they fucked.

Tony turned around to face the sofa after a few minutes, lifting her off of his cock and lowering her down. She sat and took him in her mouth again, savoring the taste of her juices all over him. She looked up at him as she cleaned the taste off, licking and stroking for a minute. Natasha spun around and got on her knees on the sofa, bent over and inviting him for more. Tony guided his glistening cock into her pussy again, watching the head and shaft vanish into her as he drove it home. She dropped her head down onto the back of the sofa as he grabbed her hips and began to pump her back and forth on him.

Sweat dripped off both of them now, their exertions intensifying as they slapped against each other. Tony stared at her upraised ass as she bucked against him, her little pink asshole flexing along with her cunt. She reached a hand back and found his balls, cupping and caressing them between her legs, and working her trick again to prolong the pleasure. He moved his hands over her slick back, dragging his fingernails lightly over her skin, down to her ass cheeks. He gripped her cheeks and spread them even further open, working his thumbs up and down along her pussy lips and ass as she moved to and fro.

Tony began to run little circles around her sphincter with one thumb. Natasha moaned in ecstasy and peered back under her hair with one eye.

"Just the thumb," she managed to say between breaths, and closed her eyes again. Tony put a thumb into his mouth, getting it wet, and slowed his pace a little. He rubbed the spit around her ass and slowly applied pressure as he wormed the slippery digit into her ass. He felt her relax and push back against it until it popped in past the point of resistance. She moaned and cooed at the new sensation. He flexed his thumb inside her bung and could feel his hardness sliding in and out of her pussy.

The sight of her hair splayed out over her flushed cheek, her pale, glistening skin, his thumb cocked in her ass as she drove her cunt back and forth over his cock was rapidly becoming more than Tony could stand. Her cries of ecstasy were reaching another crescendo, and he could feel her pussy contracting again around his cock as she rode toward another orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she repeated in rhythm as each thrust hammered into her. "Oh, fuck, yes!" She released his sack and found her clit again, working her fingers over the swollen nub and pushing herself to climax.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming...cumming...cumming" she cried. Tony pulled his thumb out of her ass and she convulsed again and again as he rammed hard into her as she came. His balls tingled and he felt his jizz rise. She was still riding the waves of her orgasm as he pulled out and stroked his slick cock. She let loose one long groan and finished her climax, toes clinched, as Tony shot his cum at her, spraying his volley on her back, ass cheeks, and dripping snatch. She was still gently rubbing her pussy between her legs and massaged the semen into her puffy lips as he milked the last of his seed out of his spent shaft.

"Don't move," he mumbled. On shaking legs, he staggered over to the bar and grabbed a hand towel. She stayed there as asked, ass in the air, rubbing her soaked pussy as cum dribbled down her legs. Quite a nice sight, Tony thought as he made his way back. He wiped her legs, ass, and back, getting as much of the milky-white mess as possible before going back to the bar. Natasha rolled over, collapsing on the sofa as Tony returned with more water. She needed both hands to handle the glass this time.

"Whew," he said, plopping down next to her and catching his breath as she sipped. "Is this the part where you kill and eat me, or is it just a cool nickname?" She smiled and gave him a sideways glance that held in it more than a little playfulness.

"Well, I already ate you, if you'll recall," she said. Tony nodded his agreement. "But I'll dispense with the 'killing' part under one condition." Tony gave her an inquisitive look, and completely misread her mischievous gaze.

"Look," he started. "You're gonna have to give me, like, at least half an hour..." She cut him off.

"I want a copy of the video," she stated in no uncertain terms. Tony was caught flat-footed.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said flatly. Natasha gave him an incredulous look.

"You expect me to believe that one of the most high-tech buildings in the world, inhabited by one of the most innovative, narcissistic studs I have ever met," she said as Tony looked around as if he wasn't sure who she was talking about, "doesn't have a way to pull recordings from every single high-def camera, hidden or otherwise, and compile yet another sex tape for, what I can only assume, is a large collection?" He feigned innocence and she looked at him with her best disbelieving glare. Stark squirmed under her scrutiny, suddenly feeling very naked and alone and tired. He swallowed hard.

"Blu-Ray okay," he asked her. She smiled, her victory completed. She stood up and began gathering her scattered clothing.

"Works for me," she said, strutting her naked ass away from him. "I'll be in the shower."

"But no scene selection or credits," he called out to her in feeble protest as she turned the corner. "Or outakes!"

Tony Stark sat in silence for a few seconds, hearing the water turn on in the shower. He took a deep breath and tried to put his thoughts in order.

"Jarvis, terminate AV recording."

"Are you certain, Sir?" The disembodied voice seemed hesitant.

Natasha Romanoff poked her head back around the corner, smiling at him.

"You can join me if you want to," she said. He felt his dick twitch as she vanished into the bathroom.

"Sir," Jarvis politely inquired.

"Nevermind." Tony got up and hurried toward the bathroom.

12