A Start Of Something Nice

Story Info
She was not shy to show what she had.
1.3k words
4.02
24.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the night of my high school graduation I met an amazing girl. We ended up dating for three and a half years before things just didn't work out. (Hey shit happens.)

The time I went to pick her up for our first date, her dad answered the door and told me to wait in the living room. So I sat in the living room waiting for Cathy to get out of the shower. Everybody else in her family was in the den watching TV So she walks out of the shower in just her around her waist, she looks at me and tells me she will be ready to go in a minute. She never tried to cover herself at all. All I could think was what a nice set of tits (38-D). After we dated for a few months we were having sex, I had seen her naked tons of times. We told each other what we had done with other people, me not much, her she gave her old boyfriend a blow-job but that's as far as it went. I believe her I popped her cherry. So I was never expecting for her to be wild, but I did love it.

So anyway after we were having sex for a month or so, we went to one of her friends parties down at the ocean. We all got nice and drunk and started to play games. All ten of us who were in the back room playing games had all ended up naked. Cathy was then dared to give me head in front of everyone, I was nervous but she jumped to her knees and started sucking. I could see all the guys stroking their dicks and a lot of girls had their tits or clits in hand. As she sucked me like a pro, one of the guys asked we would do a sixty-nine so they could watch.

With the request she pulled off me, pulled me to the floor and straddled my face and went back to sucking on my throbbing cock. Seeing that hairy bush in my face I had to go at it. I used one hand to part her lips while I licked and sucked her clit deep into my mouth. With my other hand I pushed a finger into her wet tight pussy, and was massaging the inside of her, this made her nuts. I had forgotten about every one else until I heard the moans coming from all around me. As I opened my eyes I could see guys jerking off fast and I noticed a few girls had a few fingers up their tight little holes.

As I went back to eating Cathy's hairy pussy, I could hear a few people tell me to fuck her. She must of heard them too because she jumped up turned around pulled her lips apart and sat on my hard cock. With all the excitement and all the eyes on us she rode me like never before. She would raise her body off me until just my head was in and the drop herself down. I could feel her muscles clench around me, it felt like she was trying to pull it off as she would raise up. As I could feel myself getting closer to the edge, I rolled her over and started to fuck her doggy style.

After a few thrusts she let out a loud moan and had her first sex induced orgasm. I had given them to her with my mouth and fingers, but never before during sex, this made me feel great, so great that I shot my load deep inside her pussy. We had been so caught up in the moment we didn't realize that three of the other five guys had cum on us. When we stood up my cum dripped out of her pussy and down some of her leg, not thinking twice she scooped it up with her hand and then licked her hand off, With that the guys and girls all stood and started to clap and cheer for us. Then her best friend Gina stood up and asked us if we wanted to go skinny dipping in the ocean with every body. As we walked out of the room we noticed almost every one else had left.

There was two guys and five girls left and they were in the middle of a strip poker game. We waited until they were done, then walked out on the beach and down to the water. It was still pretty warm and we all jumped in quickly. A lot of us were wrestling around. It was cool to be able to touch other girls, and not have Cathy get mad, she knew we were just playing. And it also excited me to know she was touching other guys dicks. After we all had our fun in the water we went on the beach to relax for a while. It was now 3:30 am and we had the beach to our selves. As we laid there one of the girls noticed that me and two other guys were sticking straight up. She remarked at how surprised she was to see we were still excited after the game in the room and playing in the ocean. I sat up and looked at her and said "when a guy is horny you shouldn't let it go to waste".

She just smiled and said that if we were horny then all the guys should be. With that she leaned back opened her legs and started to masturbate. There was just enough light from the moon and the lights from the house you could see everything. Then two more girls walked over and sat next to her and started to do the same thing, then the rest joined them. There was now 14 of us left, 8 girls in the sand fingering them selves, and six dumbfounded guys watching. Two of the girls had four fingers deep in their pussy, the other four had three. After a few minutes all the guys were hard and about to explode. One of the guys spoke up and asked the girls if they would help us out. We knew that would leave two girls out so Gina said she would sit in the middle and let us cum all over her, that left one girl and the I said that Cathy would sit in the middle with Gina. I knew it was ok by the big smile she gave me.

The other six girls got behind a guy and started to jerk him off while Gina and Cathy finger fucked them selves, Gina with four and Cathy with three. You could actually hear their fingers sloshing in and out of their open holes. It seemed kid of ironic that as soon as one guy shot his load on Cathy's tit the rest of us were cumming too, all over Cathy and Gina's tit, pussy, and face. Cathy and I left the next day happy as happy can be. But that was just the start of Cathy's wild side. Two weekends later her parents went away for a four day vacation, and told Cathy's older and just ast hot sister to come home from Delaware to house sit and make sure me and Cathy didn't do anything wrong.(yea right)

Her sister was worse then we were. The first night she was there she had two guys come over and stay the night. The next day is when it got real weird. If you want to know what happened before I have a chance to submit it, e-mail me. All the stories a write about me and Cathy are real, I have live a really sexual life, I didn't plan it - it just happened. Thanks for reading.