A Steamy Escapade

Story Info
A workout at the fitness center becomes more than just that.
3k words
3.76
26.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today marks the first day of my workout plan. Summer is peaking around the corner and it's a must that I make sure I'm every bit of eye candy. When I step into my bathing suit and hit the beach I want all the men to drool. Tight abs and Stallion thighs are on my menu for adjustments. I mean I'm fine already but I can always be finer. It's always been hard for me to consistently workout like I wanted. A week's worth of exercising would always dumb down to only a day. But this time I fully intended to stick to my goals. This time I'm going to change up my routine and instead of watching those at home fitness DVDs and conjuring up my own exercises, I'm hitting the fitness center. There's a new one that opened down the street and it's been packed ever since it opened. I'm thinking a new facility, equipment for days, in accordance with specialized help and groups should get me in the groove to stay on track.

It's around mid-morning on this lovely Saturday and I'm fully dressed for the occasion. I'm sporting my new hot pink Nike Air Max 95's with a complete spandex Nike outfit to match. Who said you can't look good when working out. When I arrive at Fitness World, I see a parking lot full of cars and no people. They must be in there working their asses off for real. As I begin walking to the entrance I get my mind ready for this physically draining activity. I keep telling myself "just keep pushing yourself no matter what".

I step into the building and everything starts going in slow motion. I take a gander at the high ceilings up above. I didn't know this place was 2 stories. Straight ahead, up above I could see the stationary bicycles and treadmills near the balcony. There were so many bodies scattered across the place. On the first floor stood a lot of workout equipment like bench presses, apparatuses for leg curls, etc.

"Welcome to Fitness World, is there anything I can assist you with?" A friendly voice asked.

"Well I'm new here and I don't have a membership so how does this go?"

"Well we encourage everyone to try us out with no strings attached so your first 2 visits are free!"

"That sounds lovely, thank you"

"Here is a brochure of our facility, it details all of our fitness programs, equipment, and a map of our facility."

This brochure looked more like a pamphlet with its stapled edge and 8 pages of information. I admit seeing all the new machines, receiving great hospitality and just being in a refreshing environment had me amped. I made my way up the stairs to start my workout on the treadmill. My eyes wandered from left to right and everywhere in between. There was surely a lot of eye candy in here this morning.

15 minutes into jogging on the treadmill and I can't peel my eyes off of this one fine specimen. I can see him down below with his red basketball shorts on and a white muscle shirt. He is lying on down doing bench presses and my oh my I must say I have the best view. The thin material of his shorts is showing all of his goods. I love to see the bulge of a man's penis. And if I can see a bulge when it's soft then ooh wee I know he's got to be working with something. I was so stuck in lala land fantasizing about how it would feel to ride his dick while he bench pressed that I didn't even realize the music on my iPod stopped on the last mile I crossed. The music from my ass bouncing on his strong legs and pelvis was all I could hear. I snapped out of it once I realized how deep of a thought I was in. I almost ran off the treadmill so caught up in thinking about this man who captured my attention off first glance. I decided to take my visual perception of him to a closer level. I walked back down stairs effervescently. My legs were wobbly and felt like rubber with each step I took. I tried to remain my composer so I could keep all cuteness in tact. As I made my way down I spotted a leg press machine right next to Mr. Eye Candy. I darted to that machine like a grocery shopper to a lane that just opened up.

When I got to the leg press I ran through options in my head on how I was going to get his attention. The way our machines were placed in the room put us opposite of each other face to face. I set the weights on the machine at 50lbs and each time I pushed my legs out, I'd imagine he was standing right there to push them back in. I didn't want to move from this spot so I took it easy... Maybe too easy. Only 5 minutes had passed and I had only done about the same amount of leg presses. Just as I got ready to push myself further Mr. Eye Candy got up from the bench press. He stood about 6' and his face was mesmerizing. Once he stood his basketball shorts fell a little below his knees but the bulge still remained. And now I had an even better view. He picked up his towel from the ground to wipe the rolling sweat trailing down his face. Thinking to myself "damn I'd love to lick it off for you". He picked up some Gatorade tilted his head back and engulfed the entire bottle in seconds. Watching his Adam's apple jump with each swallow made my pussy quiver. As he released the bottle from his lips and re-positioned his head to look forward he immediately locked eyes with me.. Like he knew I was eyeing him all along.

"You must be new here" his firm voice said.

Oh my goodness he just spoke to me, think quick what do I say, what do I say. "Yes, but how can you tell, isn't this fitness center new too?"

"Yes it is but I can always tell when someone is new to working out shall I say. Haha you can always tell by the women who come in here and do more staring then actual working out."

I put my head down in shame, not knowing the whole time I was watching him he knew I was watching. But wait, that would have to mean that he was watching me too. Could it possibly be for the same reasons?

"Well you got me, I'm guilty. I just couldn't help looking at your bul-- I mean your body!" Damn get it together Davira, did I almost just implicate myself and say bulge.

He laughed, reached out his hand and said "Its okay like I said I know newcomers so this isn't the first I've been eye raped. But you can call me Big Dick Dee, I mean Dee."

I had to take a pause...big dick, big dick... AHA! I knew he had a big one. That bulge sure didn't lie. But I see he was trying to play my game. Clearly he was interested in me just as I was in him. So I decided to play with the thought further.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Davira. So are you going to show this newcomer around or just let me follow you with my eyes across the room?"

"Hmm do I want to be a tour guide or succumb to being eye raped... Decisions decisions" he contemplated outloud. "Well what about if I want neither, well let me rephrase that I can be your tour guide and take you to a whole new place or you can eye rape me and never get a chance to really do so."

He confused me with his sexual innuendos but I was surely biting the bait. "So where are you taking me my tour guide?"

"Follow me" he demanded as he took me by the hand to help me get up and led the way. As we walked I felt goosebumps popping up on my arms, partly because I was freezing and secondly because I always get nervous when I'm in close proximity to someone who is fine. I rubbed my arms to warm them up some.

"Must be cold" he stated. "Poor thing. They usually keep it freezing in here because when people start working out they get hot and sweaty so its always a freezer box in here. But don't worry as your official tour guide I will make sure to take you to a warm place before we depart."

"Hmm must be a Sauna I thought to myself." He went on to show me the classrooms they had for dance lessons, yoga, personal trainers and the likes. We went further down a hallway that led to an indoor lap pool. It looked like it was built for serious swimmers. Swimming was never my thing so a quick look see was all I needed. I veered in the small window etched in the door and I felt a bump on my ass. "Oh I'm sorry" Dee apologized.

"Oh you're fine, completely fine. No worries at all!" And when I said that he moved closer on my ass so now I could really feel the imprint of his manhood on me. In anxiousness I spoke out, "So what about this warm place you speak of?"

"Well if you want we can skip the rest of the tour and I can lead you to it. I mean they put everything in that book of a brochure anyways", he went on to explain. He backed away so he could fully receive my answer just as a gust of cold air brushed up against my ass. Feeling him on me was warm enough to melt my goosebumps away. I wanted more.

"Yes please show me to that warm spot" I hurriedly replied. Dee led me down another hallway, perpendicular to the one we just left. The more we walked the more desolate it seemed.

"People usually don't come back here too often.. It's a lot of exercise freaks in this place and all they want to do is exercise. Sometimes you need to relax."

"Well are you a relax freak?" I asked.

"Hmm I've never heard of it put that way, but most definitely you can say I'm a freak! In a good way of course. Speaking of which, here is the steam room this will get you all warm and this is the changing room over here so you can unclothe and put on a robe." He instructed while pointing to the various areas.

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"Of course, what kind of tour guide would I be if I left you hanging. Plus I intend on making it hot for you!"

I was so eating up every sexual innuendo he threw my way. "Alright well I'm going to meet you in the steam room after I change" he said. As I slipped into the white robe I anticipated on what was about to happen next. When I got into the steam room the size of a master bedroom I could barely see the wall on the other end. It was already fogged up and the temperature read 90 degrees. I took a seat closest to the door so I didn't get lost in the steam. The warmth from the steam made my goosebumps', goosebumps disappear. As I started to see steam roll into pearls of wetness on my body I began to wonder what was taking Dee so long. I'd hope he didn't leave me all high and dry or high and wet shall I say.

My body was etched in wetness by the time Dee crept in. When he opened the door he let out a massive amount of steam, just enough so I could get a good look at his abs and chest. He left his robe open so I could see his Hanes boxer briefs hugging him tight. I imagined he had buns of steel with his chiseled figure.

"Well about time" I said as he sat down next to me.

"Oh sorry I took so long I got held up looking for something" he apologetically said.

"What were you looking for? All you need for a steam room is your body and a robe", I sarcastically mentioned.

Without even answering, he wrote his name on my right thigh with his pointer finger then knelt down and licked my inner thigh from my knees to the lining of my spandex shorts. The fog was everywhere so I could barely see his head but I could surely feel his tongue. When he lifted up for air, I had to take a moment to catch mines. I was out of breath just thinking about feeling his big dick submerged in my pussy. I wanted to know how big it was so I reached over and grabbed a hand full of his meat.

"No not yet" he said "I want you to feel him at his grandest. Go stand facing the wall, I want to give you a quick workout lesson".

Ooh I love a man that can take control. Without hesitation I stood up, turned left and placed my hands on the cold wet tiled wall. "Oh you're ready I see" he exclaimed.

"Yes first you were my tour guide, now you're trying to be my personal trainer. You're full of many talents, this I must see." I laughed out loud.

"You are soon to find out Ms. Davira. Now we are going to work on some squats, only a few because I don't want to overexhaust you in this heat."

As I stood facing the wall he came up behind me and grabbed me by the hips. He was pressed firmly up against the back of me. When I felt his body move away and his hands tug my hips downward I followed suit. Our bodies stayed touching, each squat we did. We were like magnets connected by wet molecules of steam. With each rise I could feel his manhood strengthening up like a mini hulk in his briefs.

"Wooh it's getting hot in here" I exasperated.

"Let's try this" he said while taking off my robe and then his. When I turned to look back at him my jaw dropped. The room was filled with steam but his pecker was pecking the hell out of the mist.

"Wow! Ummm I didn't know you were working with alllllll of that!" He had fully risen to the occasion and stood butt naked. I was shocked no one else had come in here yet. They must of treated this part of the fitness center like a deserted island. But that gave me all the more reason to test out his personal training skills further.

"Now let's try this again" he instructed.

We got back into the same position but this time I completely lost focus. His dick was poking the hell out of my ass. And all I wanted it to do was enter. I told him "this isn't going to work" as I released the wall and fully unclothed myself. Once I too was fully naked, I returned to the wall and told him "okay this is better."

"I agree" he said before sliding his dick directly in between my cheeks. He fondled my breasts as I began gyrating up and down the shaft of his dick. It was so long that even my plump ass couldn't enclose all of it. Still a couple inches remained that pointed to the ground. We were both so wet from the steam that his dick almost slipped in a couple times.

"Whoa there no glove, no love" I reprimanded.

"No worries, that's what took me so long to make it in here", he said while grabbing an item out of his robe pocket. It was hard to see in the mist but based on the size and the sound of him tearing it open I knew it all too well. It was a condom and boy was I ready to feel him in my stomach. As he strapped on the condom he looked at me and said "believe it or not I don't usually get down like this".

"It's cool, really at this point I could careless. I've been eyeing you and your dick the whole time I've been here. So I just want to quiet some of my thoughts with the real deal."

"You know what Davira I'm glad you decided to workout today."

"Who are you kidding? You are all the motivation I need and then some to keep coming back."

That was the last we spoke before he pushed his dick deep into my sweltering, hot pussy. The striking pleasurable pain of him hitting areas, my body wasn't ready to handle had me weak. My inside voice left and was replaced with a scream "Ohhh I see why you call yourself Big Dick Dee!" I couldn't contain my moans and the wall wasn't strong enough to hold me up. He slapped my wet ass as I bounced it back on him. I beat on the wall as he dug deeper and deeper. Then the next thing I know the timer for the steam stops pouring into the room and things begin coming much clearer. I could see the veins bulging in his arms as he too held on to the wall. When I looked back I immediately fell to the ground and covered myself. There was a couple of old men on the far side of the room that looked like that had been in here steaming for ages. When I looked at them they just cheesed from ear to ear. This was probably their best peep show ever. In sheer embarrassment I grabbed my clothes, put on my robe, and ran out the room dripping wet. I left Dee trying to get himself together while he called out "wait, wait up, can I get your number or something so we can finish?"

"Oh don't worry you'll see me again!" And with that I raced out of the fitness center, paranoid about who else saw or heard us having sex. I knew I was going to return, just didn't know when!