A Steamy Session

Story Info
A man's fantasy come true,
1.1k words
3
31.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave lay back in the bath and closed his eyes as he reached his hand down and stroked his cock slowly. He was reliving the heat of the his hot liaison during lunch, which was with his hot new secretary Katie. A lovely young girl he says to himself as he sits there imagining every curve and line of her while lying back and giving a little faster stroke to his rubbing.

Her lovely straight dark blonde hair flowing over her shoulders. Nearly touching her ample firm breasts that was hidden by a pale pink jumper dress which clung to every curve of her beautiful body. The curves of her hips and her buxom round bottom. She wore Knee high black boots which gave her legs a long sexy look with an inch or so of flesh between them and the dress which was the stairway to heaven in his mind.

She had only started at his office three days ago but ever since she arrived he was unable to concentrate. Her sweet subtle perfume and soft smile from her full pink lips entranced him.

He was married to a beautify dark haired woman for five years called Anna. She was slim with big brown eyes firm round breast for a woman of her age and the best ass a man has ever seen. Her legs went on for miles. She turned the heads of everyone when she entered a room. Every man wanted her, but Katie took him by surprise quite literally.

He was watching her secretly all morning, by lunchtime he was so hard he felt like he was going to burst. Katie had locked her computer and picked up her bag. He watched as she bent down and saw the cleavage of her dress lower. She looked up suddenly and slowly smiled. "would you like anything for lunch, I am nipping out". A little taken back that he had been caught out replied " Em well yes I am pretty hungry,. I will come with you."

He stood up and walked towards her her subtle scent was making his head spin, his heart was beating faster and the bulge in his trousers was throbbing so hard that he could hardly bare it.

They walked out of the office her hand brushed against his leg gently and slightly as they walked towards the lift which was open. "After you" he said. "thank you she replies with a sweet smile. Dave pressed the button and the door closes behind them.

Dave sat in the bath is now rubbing his cock a little faster with firm strokes,. His heart is pumping. Anna has come upstairs quietly and through the crack in the bathroom door is watching him and begins to get very hot indeed. He starts to unbutton her two top buttons of her lace red blouse, places her hand down her bra and fondles her breasts. Pulling her nipples. She is really turned on by watching her husband masturbate. She reaches her other hand down to her black trousers. She pulls the zip down slowly and reaches her hand and moves her silk black thong to one side and starts to rub her clit. Massaging it very gently While all the time keeping her eyes on her husband with his throbbing cock in his hands.

Dave is now recalling the moment in the lift as the doors shut. He presses the button to stop the lift hardly being able to stand it any longer. He turns around and looks at Katie deep in to her blue eyes. Katie drops her bag to the floor as he walks towards her. " I want You" as he takes her breasts into his hands large and firm his hands move along every curve and there they come two nipples rise from the depths of her dress small hard and round.. Her bottom lip trembles as he pulls her breasts from the front of her dress and pulls each one from her bra. He puts his hands around her back and pulls her too him pushing his face into the soft flesh of her breasts and teases her nipples with his lounge. The taste of them is so good he takes them between his teeth and gently pulls on them while Katie gasps with pleasure.

As he moves away slight Katie drops down door her knees and undoes the the belt, slips open the button and releases the zip to his black trousers. She feels the bulge in his boxer shorts and with one sweep both trousers and boxers come down as she grasps his throbbing cock with both hands massaging it firmly and slides it into her mouth. Moving her tongue along it's base. Her head moving back and forth. He could feel the warmth of her soft lips and the firm tip of her tongue caressing his cock from the very base right to the tip. Dave was now really caught in the moment he took hold of her head rubbing his hands through her hair moving her head backwards and forwards.

Back in the bathroom He was stroking his cock with more vigour. Breathing deeper and deeper. Ann whose eyes where fixed on him through the crack in the bathroom door. Still holding her right breast in one hand and rubbing it gently. Then her head drops down as she takes her big firm nipple into her mouth and started to suck while all the time with her other hand rubbing her smooth clit and was becoming ecstatic.

Dave and Katie became so enthralled in the moment. Katie was loving sucking on his thick hard cock she moved her tongue vigorously like a professional masseur. Her mouth moving a little faster. Dave's brow started to sweat and he began to shudder . He began to get that red hot feeling. Just at that moment Katie withdrew the cock from her mouth and laid it on her breasts. The creamy liquid gushed all over her breasts making them wet and shiny as she massaged his cock with them. Dave was was groaning started to pant and slowly his breath slowed down and his body relaxed.

He opened his eyes and realised, his hand and cock that was above the water was wet and warm. He was panting and then his breath slowed down and his body relaxed. He smiling as he washed himself off. He remembered what Katie had said as they pulled themselves together and got out of the lift. As Katie was walking down the corridor looking flushed, hot and even more sexy than before she said. "Same time tomorrow". He smiled and nodded.

Ann who at the same moment removed the nipple from her mouth began to shudder also with delight choking on her breath as like a little minx did not want Dave to know that she was there. She came with a gush. After which her breath slowed down and she also relaxed. She put her clothes in order and went downstairs to was her hands with a big grin brimming on her face.