A Steamy Summer Night Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife explores being exposed and public sex.
3k words
4.41
78.1k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 06/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The raw sexual energy between Macy and me at that moment was unlike any I have ever felt before. It seemed almost palpable. Stripped bare of our conventional morality, and charged with pure primal drives we surged for each other. Like the sparks of a Tesla coil the energy seem to course through us, and arch between us.

Our lustful desires for crude raw enraptured passion were fueled by the events of the night. The whirlpool of lewd and licentious desires, and salacious actions had obscured all the conventional boundaries of our normal behavior. The heat of the night, and the heat of passion had us both in their grasp, and there was only one way to release the pent up energy.

I reached for Macy and pulled her near naked body close. She pressed her back tight against my chest and her ass pressed against my hard cock, as I kissed her neck. My hands moved over Macy's body and I forcefully kneaded both of her milky white breasts. Pulling her tight against me as Tom's tail lights faded from view.

We were alone, however there were still two other cars parked near by and the owners could show up at any time. That possibility did nothing to deter Macy as she franticly open her shorts, and let them fall to her feet. Her needs and carnal desires feverishly driving her on.

Macy had a look of pure concupiscence in her eyes. The pent up need for her own sexual release was pushing her far beyond what her normal reserved demeanor would ever allow. The lines between want and need, acceptable and aberrant, love and lust, all now obscure memories.

Macy at that moment had the look of both prey and predator. She was ready to consume and be consumed, and she needed them both.

I moved my hand down over Macy's body feeling her react as my fingers grazed over her black lace covered pubic mound. I pressed the lace between the folds of her pussy causing her to gasped, and bite her lower lip to keep from crying out. Macy's head pressed back against my shoulder and her body trembled with anticipation as the lace pressed against her hard clit for the first time. The smooth soft black silk and the slight coarseness of the lace added to the sensations. With a few short strokes she was gasping and her body shuddered as her tension mounted.

I could feel how wet her panties were as I slowly stroked her pussy. Her journey of sexual exploration and liberation had her little panties soaked. I curled my fingers into the slick silky fabric. With one quick forceful snap of my wrist the lace was ripped from her body.

Macy was lost in a haze of sexual exhilaration. Her body alive with sexual energy. My once demure wife was unable to believe what she had just done, and what was now happening to her. Her mind swimming she was whispering softly to herself, "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." The swirl of physical sensations and emotional liberation caring her to new dizzying heights.

I tossed the small patch of wet black lace onto the hood of the car stepped back, and took a second to drink in Macy's beauty. There my wife stood for any observant passer-by to see. In just her heels, and a nervous wonton smile. Looking more radiantly beautiful and overtly sexual then I have ever seen her.

Her skin gleamed in the soft defused half light at the back of the parking lot. The small white triangles left by her bikini on her breasts and neatly trimmed pussy seemed pail and bright. While Macy's tan flesh took on an even deeper bronze glow. Partially because of the soft light, and partially because of the flush of exhilaration after having tit fucked and sucked off our young friend Tom just a short time ago.

Every muscle in my body rippled to life. I could feel the sexual energy course through me. The sweat cascading over my body as the heat of passion fueled my desire. I felt like a big cat about to pounce.

As I approached her Macy braced herself against the front of the car, and with a look of longing on her face totally surrendered herself to me body mind and spirit. She trusted me with the gift of total control of her sexual hunger. Knowing that I would make sure she feasted before the night was over.

It took every ounce of control that I had to keep from fucking her in that moment. I wanted to fuck her as much as she wanted to be fucked, but surrendered herself to me, and this was a gift I intended not to squander.

I moved my fingers gently from her cheek to her long sweet neck. With a caressing touch... Slowly moving down over her shoulders and chest. Macy seemed so alive as my touch made every nerve ending tingle. She lightly sighed with each breath as I continued my soft exploration of her body. Her mind dizzy with the liberation of sexual surrender.

The sultry temperature, and the tumultuous heat of passion caused Macy to sweat. Her breathing was deep and rapid. My fingers traced the paths the beads of sweat left, as they slowly ran down her naked torso. The little rivulet courses flowing and following every contour of her curvaceous body.

My fingers moved lightly teasing her alert nerve endings, as I followed the glistening tracks. One little drop ran down over her heaving breast clinging to her nipple as it grew. I lowered my mouth, and with just the tip of my tongue licked the salty drop from her nipple. With just enough contact to make sensitive synapses in her nipple tingle. Macy gasp, and shudder with desire as I drew her nipple between my lips and sucked softly. My tongue making slow circles around it as I drew her nipple in.

I could feel her body tremble with lust and anticipation as my fingers moved down over her curves. I continued to softly flick her nipple with the tip of my tongue as my fingers moved over her flat stomach, down to the neatly trimmed little patch of blonde hair that covered her mound. Lightly .... Just barely touching the hair I brush it with my finger tips. This cause Macy to catch her breath and moan softly, with an almost pleading sound, " oh god ... oh yes ... please ... oh god!"

Macy presses herself against the hood of the car. Leaning back with both hands behind her, bracing herself up. Her back was arched pushing her big beautiful breasts out, as they rose, and fell with each ragged breath. Her legs slightly spread, allowing for easier access. Her beautiful eyes half closed, and her mouth just slightly open. Begging to be kissed. Without a spoken word, she was speaking volumes.

I thought about how desperately Macy needed to be sexually satisfied, and how much I wanted to do it. I also thought about how I had watched her tease and taunt Tom earlier tonight. How much she had enjoyed his anxious waves of desperation as she tantalized him. So now it was Macy's turn to feel need desire, and the cravings of delicious desperation. I decided to go slow.

I moved my fingers against the outer folds of Macy's pussy. Tracing her crease it's full length. She moaned deeply with the sensation of my gentle touch. It felt like Macy was about to melt, as I slowly pushed my fingers deeper into her dripping wet hot pussy. I have never seen her this sexually aroused, and uninhibited. With each movement of my hand she rocked her hips slightly and gave a soft whimpering moan begging for more.

Stirred by the unfamiliar sensations of being so exposed and so aroused. Macy was panting to breathe. Her mouth open as she gasped each raspy breath. Macy's body trembled with desire and desperate need for sexual release, but that was not my immediate plan. I was enjoying keeping her on the agonizing edge of elation.

I wanted to savor the feelings of control as she had with Tom. I wanted her to feel the torment and anxiety, knowing that the rapture and ecstasy of sexual release were just slightly out of her reach, and when or if she got it was not in her control. I wanted her to feel the exhilaration of her pleasure coming long before it got there.

I lifted my head from her breast, and kissed her deeply. Our tongues twined and danced together. Her arms wrapped around my neck tightly, and I slid her ass onto the hood of the car. Passion was driving us both now. Our kiss more heated. Our desires more obvious. Macy raked her nails across my back, as our embrace seemed like it couldn't be tight enough. Pressing her writhing naked body against me. Her desirous moans were now more pleading... Begging for more, and more. Her pleadings punctuated by deep passionate kisses.

I broke our kiss and moved to Macy's breasts again, but this time with more passion and purpose. Drawing her erect nipple into my mouth sucking it harder then ever before. I could feel her body tremble with sexual tension as she pulled my head tight against her breast. Running her fingers through my hair, holding me fast and groaning as her sensitive nerve endings sent electrical pulses of pleasure through her body.

Macy's moans grew louder as I moved my mouth to her hot wet pussy. I knew that Macy was aching with anticipation so I brought my mouth close to her glistening pussy, and with a deep breath exhaled. Her body quivered as my warm breath teased the sensitive nerve endings of her pussy, and she screamed out desperately needing physical contact.

Macy was crazy with desire and in her desperation grabbed the back of my head, and pull my mouth tight against her swollen pussy lips. Her long strong legs wrapped around my neck. I sucked her hard clit flicking it with my tongue. Macy moaned franticly as her hips rose against my mouth and my tongue pushed deep into her wet pussy. Licking her juices as the flowed freely.

The events of the night had Macy in a state of sexual delirium. Her body was writhing with pleasure. I reached for her full breasts, as I enthusiastically ate her pussy. Kneading her tits and pinching her nipples harder while I licked nibbled and sucked hard on her swollen clit. I was rapidly driving her closer to sexual sensory over load.

Macy tightened her legs around my neck, digging her heels into my back. She pushed my head to her pussy, and I could feel her back start to arch. She gasped for air. Each breath catching with a soft whimper or moan, as every muscle in her body strained to it's max. She took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds. Then all at once as if an over wound spring inside her had suddenly released it's energy, she surged over the orgasmic edge. Macy's hips bucked, and she cried out and moaned uncontrollably as crashing waves of climactic ecstasy surged through her. In the sexual frenzy that ensued she had several very strong almost violent orgasms. One after another , after another... Her body convulsing repeatedly in the delicious spasmodic tremors of sexual release.

Macy laid on the hood of my car panting, and gasping for air.She sounded like she was sobbing. Her hair was matted to her head. Her skin looked like she was oiled from the glaze of sweat. Her gleaming breasts rising and falling with each deep breath. Her body still trembling with the aftershocks of her climax.

My wife's beautiful eyes were half closed as I pulled her close to me and kissed her. As her breathing came back close to normal I asked her "are you alright?" Her reply was short and to the point. "Fuck me. Oh god please... Fuck me now. Please!" She whispered in a quivering pleading voice.

Macy slid herself off the hood turned her back to me and bent over supporting her torso on the hood of my car. Her big tits bulged from her sides as they cushioned her against the mirror like black finish. Her hips held up by her strong sharply legs, and high heels. She turned and looked over her shoulder at me. "Please baby please... I need to be fuck now," she said in a begging voice.

I moved behind Macy, and pressed the tip of my cock against her tight wet pussy. With one slow thrust I pushed deep into her till my balls were pressed against her pussy lips. Macy moaned deeply as I filled her pussy for the first time that night. She wanted this ... needed this more then ever.

The sensation of finally having my hard thick cock in her hot wet pussy was unbelievable. I just held still for a moment feeling the walls of Macy's tunnel tighten around my cock as she tried to hold me there.

Macy was driven by pure lust at this point. She pushed her hips back and cried, "oh god ... please just fuck me! Please!"

I grasped her hips in my strong hands and withdrew till just the tip of my cock was still in her. Then with one move pushed deep into her again. I thrust deeper, and harder with each stroke as I picked up my pace. Till I could hear the slap as my hips hit her ass. She was almost screaming as the shock waves of each penetration rippled through her body. Her pussy as so hot and wet it felt amazing to fill it with each forceful thrust of my aching cock.

This was not making love by any means. This was hard assed, hard core fucking. I could see Macy's body shake with every thrust as I slammed my throbbing rock hard cock deeper into her slick pussy.

The sounds we made were not just moans, or cries. They were primal guttural sounds. They were the sounds of pure unadulterated carnal pleasures, and they seemed to hang in the still humid night air as testimony to our instinctual desires.

As Macy gripped and grasped at the hood of the car in a combination of grunts, and cries she begged to be fuck harder. So I pounded my cock into her as hard as I could. Holding her in the tight grip of my big hands. Pulling her hips towards me forcefully, as I feverishly fucked her.

Macy's hips were bucking back against me as she reached yet another set of crashing orgasms. Throwing her head back, and crying out in panting screams, and moans. She was a woman possessed in the throws of carnal lust and passion. All rational thought, all inhibitions, all of her "normal" composure, had long since been lost. Blown away in the whirlwind of raw lust, desire, and sexual need that now consumed her.

Sweat cascaded down my body as Macy's pussy clamped down tightly on my franticly thrusting cock. I felt the rapidly building tension in my groin. My balls tighten and I ground my cock into my wife's hot pussy, as I tried to hold off my own orgasm.

My mind was lost in a sexual haze of all that I had felt, and seen that night. Every muscle strained. Every tendon and strand of sinew tightened. Every nerve so alive! Then with an almost explosive rush I felt the surge of hot cum erupting, as I ejected my huge load deep into Macy's womb. Jets of hot sperm surged from my throbbing cock filling her, as the night echoed with my primal grunts, and guttural sounds.

We laid there, bent over the hood of the car for some time. I'm not sure how long. Our sweat slick bodies a tangled mass. My cock still throbbed in Macy's hand as she lowered her head and kissed it softly. Taking me deep into her mouth and sucking out my last drop of cum.

We slowly got up and got ourselves together. Kissing, and touching more tenderly as we did so. As if to assure each other, and our selves that normality to some extent would be regained.

We got dressed as best we could. I gave Macy my shirt for the ride home. She had given her's to Tom as a remembrance of the night. Macy hadn't put the shirt on yet as we both sat in the car exhausted, drained, and totally satisfied.

I could see Macy's black lace panties still on the hood of the car close to the windshield. We both laughed because neither of us wanted to get out and get them, so we decided to leave them there till we got home.

I looked across the car at my amazingly sexy wife. She looked beautiful. Topless, skin glowing, hair dripping wet and matted down, her body still gleamed slick with sweat and reeking of sex. I swear she never looked better.

I found my keys, and reached for the ignition, but before I could turn the key, the car parked across the lot started. The headlights came on and it pulled out of the parking spot. We sat there and watched as the car slowly rolled past us. The windows were tinted enough so that at night we couldn't see who was in the car. It just rolled out of the lot, and then drove away.

I looked at Macy. Neither of us had any idea as to when the occupant, or occupants had gotten there. Were we so engrossed in the carnal frenzy of lust, and passion that we didn't notice them arrive, or were they there the whole time? Watching the nights events unfold ... Like a sexual play. I guess we will never know.

After all "All the world's a stage, and we are but players." Or maybe it should be, "Here's looking at you kid."