A Step Apart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh fuck, ohmmmm!" Amy purred. Her hands raised to her breasts as she leaned back. For a moment, she tensed, realizing she would fall, but quickly felt Matt's firm grip on her hips tighten into a lock. He held her in place so she couldn't move, even if she wished to. "That's it- lick that pussy."

Matt's tongue found a rhythm as it lapped, digging into her pussy over and over. With one of her legs up and over his shoulder, he felt her hold synch tighter as her legs squeezed around his chest. Tasting her dripping wet pussy, Matt moaned into her. His hands moving with a mind on their own, as they coaxed her thighs and the small of her back.

"Oh don't fucking stop!" Amy's voice sung. He could feel tremors course through her thighs and every now and again her hips would suddenly dip and fall on his tongue, face fucking him with her wet pussy. "Oh, yesss... tongue fuck me, baby. Tongue fuck your filthy fucking stepmom! Ahhh!"

The words she moaned excited him to no end. He felt his grip on her body tighten as his tongue dug deeper inside her. The dribble of her juices ran down his chin as she began to hump and grind on his face. Amy's eyes were closed, and her fingers pinched and pulled on her own nipples as she cried out.

Matt let his chin, lips, and tongue take the abuse as she rode his face. Her moans became louder and more guttural. One of her hands snaked behind his head to steady him as his tongue fucked her. His stepmom was getting close and he could tell. The speed and smoothness that her hips moved became stagnant, and they shuddered as her breathing became panting and out of control.

Matt seized upon this moment to wrap his lips around her clit. A move that nearly sent them both tumbling to the ground as Amy screamed and for the first time, her hands that were continuously pulling him closer were now pushing on the top of his head for release. "Oh god! Fuck! No no no no. Ahhhh!" Amy squirmed.

Through all the writhing and commotion Matt was able to keep her hips held against his lips. He worked his tongue against her clit and licked circles around it then hummed as he made a long-wet lap against it. Amy gasped a long, deep breath and he could feel her thighs shaking. "Ohhhhh..." She cried out, almost sounding in pain. Matt could feel her thighs begin to close around him as his licks became faster and shorter.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Amy moaned as she lost complete control of her hips and her hands slammed down on the back of Matt's head. Matt did his best to control his breathing as his stepmother seized on his face.

"Ohmygodi'mcumming!" she cried as her hand mushed her bouncing hair to her face and she trembled. His tongue locked to her clit and made rapid licks on it as he felt her juices stream down his chin. It was a long moment before Amy made a sound and when she did it was a long gasping breath and several shudders. "Oh god... oh god..."

After the tensest of moments relented, Amy's thighs unlocked from his face and Matt could breathe normally again. Immediately, he went to work making long messing laps with his tongue on her drenched pussy lips. She quivered a moan and had to catch herself on the back of the couch. "Shhhit, ohhh..."

Amy collapsed onto Matt's lap. Her entire body was limp and malleable in Matt's hard body hold. She fell in a twisted way with her knee to her chest as her mouth dropped to Matt's lips. Their kiss was messy and wet. Their tongues intertwined as Amy moaned at the taste of her own juices on his lips and chin.

Matt, still breathing heavily, brushed her hair out of her face behind her ear as his head slid down to her chest. Squeezing and massaging her thick left breast, it made Amy sing a moan as she twisted in his lap and put a knee down on the couch on either side of his hips. It wasn't until this moment that she- and he, both realized how hard Matt's cock was throbbing as his head stabbed her ass cheeks beggingly.

His stepmother broke the kiss in shock and panted like an animal. Her face showed a jumbled mess of thoughts still lost from the powerful orgasm as her palm found his shaft. He felt pre-cum oozing down his shaft as she pumped it and he flexed back. Without a warning she sat down on him. Feeding the bulb of his cock inside her pussy lips, his stepmother's vagina swallowed his cock whole.

Amy's arms wrapped around his neck tightly as she screamed, "oh my god! Shit!" her palm covered her eyes then slid to her mouth as she realized how loud she screamed. Her hips seemed frozen on him where she sat, so Matt took it upon himself to separate some so he could thrust back inside her. Slowly and only partially at first. "Ohmahd!" She cried from under her hand. "Ah! Ah! Ahh!"

Matt pressed his mouth on her breast he fondled. His lips wrapped around her nipple as her pussy still digested his cock. After a moment, he felt her hips come to life. Circling and grinding on his shaft. Working him around so his cock nearly popped out of her pussy, but then she quickly sat back down on him.

It was this motion that made Matt groan, "Oh fuck!" His moan only prolonged how good the motion felt. Her hips rolling on the head of his cock again and again.

"You like that, baby- ahh... You want to do it for momma?" She moaned into his ear. "You want to cum inside someone so, badly don't you? Ahhaaa mmmm..." she moaned as she bounced teasingly and slowly on his shaft. "Are you close for me baby?" She asked in a seductive voice. "Do you feel hot tight your slutty fucking mommy is?" As she spoke the word tight, Matt could feel her pussy's grip on his shaft tighten as she flexed on him. He groaned, which she giggled to while still working her hips in a faster circle. "I want you to cum inside me, baby. I want that cum so badly... mmmm... I'm all tied up inside so it's safe to cum in mommy."

Without warning, her hips bounced up and down on his shaft. He felt her hot, wet pussy pull all the way off then slam back down. "Oh, fuck," Matt clenched.

Her tits bounced in front of him as Amy moaned on top of him. Her hips bounced on his shaft aggressively as she flexed her whole body. "Oh god oh god oh god! Yes, fuck me just like that. Like that like-" Her tight ass bouncing faster and faster on his shaft, he couldn't hold out any longer. His throbbing cock pierced deep inside his stepmother as he shot strings of hot cum deep inside her. "Yes yes! Cum inside me baby... mmmm just like that..." Amy purred as she felt her stepson fill her up.

They stayed still for a long moment. Matt's eyes were closed and Amy's tits were pressed to his chest as they held each other. After a few moments, his hands relaxed and released his stepmother.

Before Matt had realized what had happened, Amy was on her feet and getting dressed. He stayed seated, bewildered and watching as she left the room without even looking at him. Like he was a piece of furniture she was done using. Eventually, Matt was dressed and left the house, still in a daze of what just happened and where he was. Amy had gone to the bathroom and when he heard the shower turn on, he thought it was a good time for him to leave. Matt almost forgot his phone and ran back inside and snatched it off of Amy's purse. When he made it to his car, he sat down and looked at his phone before starting it.

'22 Missed Calls from Stephanie'

"Fuck..."

Chapter Three

The next week dragged on hour by hour. He was supposed to be getting things together for his camping trip with his father, Sharon, and her family, but it seemed he could not go 30 seconds without receiving a text or phone call from Stephanie. He ignored her at first, but Matt quickly realized she was not going to stop. He decided he would respond, but couldn't think of what to say. The truth was obviously not an option. 'hey after she chased you out of the house, I fucked your mother...'

Matt beat his phone on his head as he laid in his bed. It was Monday morning, and he had 147 missed calls from Stephanie. He gave up trying to count the unanswered text messages. He kept his response short and sweet and apologetic.

Matt

'Hey Stephanie, sorry I took so long to respond. I've been kind of freaked since this run with your mom this weekend. I left shortly after you, but your mom made it clear she didn't want us around each other. This whole thing is my fault, obviously, I started it and I'm sorry. I'm ending it now. I hope we can still be friends. I just don't want your mom getting upset or my dad finding out.

Matt read over his text a few times and made some small corrections before sending it. A minute didn't even pass before she started calling Matt again. "Fuuuuck," Matt sighed. He could see what was in store for him. If he answered her call, he knew the tangled mess of lies he was weaving would only expand. His best bet was to stick to text. At least in text he didn't have to improvise. He could think out and strategize each response.

A few minutes passed with no phone calls before Stephanie finally responded with her own carefully scrutinized response.

Stephanie

'Listen asshole! You don't get to ignore me after my mom walking in on us like that. I need to know what you said to her. Did you say that was our first time? What did she say about it to you? I haven't talked to her since then. She called me but I didn't answer. And YOU didn't start this alone, okay? We both were a part of this so we both get a say. Don't be a macho asshole who's scared of my mom. I can handle her and she doesn't talk to your dad even'

"Ugh!" Matt groaned some more as he typed in his phone a response. This is what he didn't want. Because he knew this would not resolve and he would be stuck in a never-ending texting war. He tried to keep his replies short and end by circling back to his original theme of, 'lets be friends.' But after a while Stephanie became upset at his slow and disengaged responses.

Stephanie

'Ugh! This is dumb. Just come over here. My roommates are on vacation. You could stay the night.

To say Matt didn't consider it would be a lie. He actually really was trying to do the right thing, well relatively right thing. He was sure having sex with Stephanie's mom didn't fall into the category of right, but baby steps. However, Stephanie was making it increasingly difficult for him. He spent a few minutes lying in his bed imagining being alone with Stephanie for an entire night. Waking up with her just as he went to sleep. Besides their drunken night together, they hadn't really been together yet. Matt felt the flexing in his pants and nearly gave in right then and there. At the last moment, he shook his head free of the pull he felt.

Matt

'No, I think for now it's best if we just lie low for now. Maybe we can start hanging out again in a few weeks?'

Matt felt a twist of guilt and pain in his gut, knowing he was disappointing her and angering her at the same time. After sending the text, he quickly changed her status to silent on his phone as he knew her response would be harsh.

Setting his phone down, he picked at his boxers, adjusting them to make room for his throbbing erection. Resigned to being alone in his bedroom and not much changing, he figured it was up to him now to take care of his own erection seeing as though he just threw the door in the face of the only other person; he was saving it for. Matt thought about Amy then, and how Stephanie's mom had told him 'anytime he thought about having sex, he should come to her.' Matt didn't really believe this. Amy was quite drunk when she said this and while she had sex with him then, he doubted how up for the idea she would be in the middle of a workday while she was sober.

Matt rolled his eyes as the many scenarios he ran through his mind all ended with Amy chastising him, yelling at him, or telling his father. It wasn't so much that he feared his father, knowing of his sexual exploits. After all, he didn't care if his father disowned him or hated him. It was more that he didn't know what to expect. Physically, Matt was bigger than his father, but something about his dad when he got angry made Matt doubt his ability to win in a fight. He felt smaller next to him. Weaker. It made him truly doubt if he could take his father in a fight. It made him fear his father.

Chapter Four

The days went by slowly as Matt did his best to avoid his cellphone. He'd check it once or twice a day and always roll his eyes at the 20 to 50 text messages that waited unread for him from Stephanie. He wouldn't reply. He knew she was getting progressively angrier and perhaps that was for the best. Matt was the one who initiated these lustful feelings in her, it was only right if she hated him for ending it.

Sharon was a ghost around the house most of the week. She was out shopping for supplies for their camping trip, planning every moment of their week. It honestly probably would have been more fun, not that any part of this trip would be fun, and cheaper to just have planned to go to a hotel. From the bits and pieces Matt overheard when he went downstairs for food or drink, they were staying in luxury cabins and nothing of what they were doing sounded anything remotely close to camping.

Matt did overhear Sharon talking to Andrea, her daughter, on the phone. Apparently, Andrea and her family were coming, too. Matt didn't mind. He had only met Andrea a handful of times. She seemed like a nice lady who also had a child early in life. With them there, it would keep a lot of the attention off of him, which he appreciated.

By Thursday, he knew Stephanie was on the verge of losing her mind. She was messaging him on every app Matt had on his phone. He was waiting for a letter to show up in the mail since that was the only way she hadn't tried to reach out to him. Matt wasn't a total dick. He responded a few times at the end of each day, reiterating that he thought there should be some time and distance between them for now. It did nothing to quell her pursuit.

It was early Thursday afternoon when everything came to a head. He had shut himself in his room for four straight days. Even his casual friends wondered about him. He wasn't going out with his friends to play pickup flag football or going to parties, which wasn't too strange, but still his friends were used to seeing him. All that plus, he found his own will power waning. Matt questioned why he was holding out on Stephanie. I could meet up with her and just keep it a secret. We were caught before because we weren't careful.

He did his best in the previous days to keep his jacking off to a minimum, but the knowledge alone that he had this wildly attractive, all-access pass available to him just a car ride away was the biggest aphrodisiac. It was only when his defenses were at the lowest point that he remembered when Amy had told him. 'Come to me if you're horny, not my daughter,' she had made Matt promise. He hadn't seriously considered it until that moment. What's the worst that could happen from sending a text?

Matt

'Hey it's Matt. Stephanie keeps texting me. We haven't hung out or anything yet, but I don't know how long I can keep her away.'

Matt texted and waited. It had been months since they last texted another. Matt didn't even know if Amy had his number.

Amy

'Come to my work. ASAP.'

Matt looked at the clock and cursed himself, not realizing till then that it was 1:00pm and Amy was still at work. He knew she worked for a well-respected law firm, but she wasn't a lawyer. Her title was something along the lines of Senior Paralegal or something. He almost replied with a text apologizing, but he received another from Amy with her address and a command to be there in 15 minutes.

Matt jumped up and was in his car driving within 60 seconds, more concerned of making it there in time than what he would say or do once there. He parked his car with a minute to spare. He had always imagined her work being in a high rise downtown. A great building with offices on the 30th floor. Instead, it was a two-story office park. Still impressive but less intimidating, which Matt appreciated.

Matt

'I'm outside in the parking lot'

Amy

'Come inside to the waiting area.'

Matt

'Seriously?'

Matt didn't get a reply. He almost bolted at this point. He really didn't want to be seen inside. Even though it would be perfectly acceptable for a stepson to be visiting a stepmother at work, it felt... wrong for him to do so.

Matt sat uncomfortably in a heavy oak chair that, like most of the waiting room, had a deep and dark varnish finish to it. The room was well lit, but due to the professional paintings on the wall, dark wood walls, and the fact that there weren't any windows in the law offices, the room was quite dark. It was intimidating and made Matt feel extremely excited. He wore his usual ratty old jeans and a t-shirt. Glancing every few minutes over the top of the broad and tall reception desk, the cute assistant would occasionally look up from her computer and make eye contact and give a polite smile before returning to what she was typing. I should just bolt out of here. Nothing about this feels like a good idea.

Just before he could get a message to his legs to stand and make a break for the exit. A door opened from near the reception desk and a flood of suited men poured out. They shook hands and said their farewells. As most of them parted for the exit, Matt could see a lone female among them buried behind the tall shoulders of the others. Amy was looking more professional than she'd ever appeared before. She wore a dark gray blouse that covered her tattoos along her arm and a matching skirt with black high heels. Her shirt was kept button closed just enough to cover the other tattoo she had that protruded up the top of her breast. The neck of her shirt was still left open just enough for the line of ample cleavage to be seen.

"You must be Amy's stepson, Matt is it? I'm Robert." A pot belly man lumbered over to him with his hand extended. The others had left, which just left Amy, Robert, and Matt.

"Ye-yes," Matt said, trying to stand to shake his hand but unable to tell from how close Robert closed in on him.

"I thought so," Robert said. Amy stood silently behind him with a polite smile on her face as the two met. "Amy's told me so much about you. Sounds like you've got quite a decision to make." If Matt was having a normal summer, he'd know Robert was talking about his fast approaching college deadline but due to him having the most unusual summer he's been having, Matt's immediate reaction was to freeze and his face to go beet red.

"Both schools are good schools," Amy chimed in from behind Robert. Her arms crossed. Matt instantly relaxed.

Of course, my stepmom's boss wasn't discussing his current and unusually absurd dilemma of whether or not to have sex with his step sister or stepmother.

"Let me just muddy the waters here for you then," Robert said, swiping at his brow under his receding hairline. "I got my undergrad at Indiana University and it was an excellent school. I highly recommend it."

"Oh, okay, thanks," Matt said.

"Excuse me, sorry," the receptionist leaned over the desk, some searching for Robert's eyes. He looked her way. "That phone conference is about ready for you. We're just waiting for Erickson."

"Ah yes, thanks Cindy," Robert said. He took Matt's hand again giving it a firm shake before looking back to Amy. "I'll leave you to it then."

Amy raises a clipboard and a small stack of papers she had in her hand. "I'll get started on Brodecker's notes. Should be ready for you by tomorrow."

"Thanks, Amy," Robert said, disappearing back inside the door he came from.

"Come on, you," Amy nodded her head with a grin. Matt follows her through the same door. There was a long corridor with several offices ranging from small to large on either side. Each looked similar to the reception area. Bland and professional looking, with dark shades of wood and paintings of people and places.