A Step beyond a Dream

Story Info
Gary is obsessed by a girl of his dreams.
2.6k words
4.54
6.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the seventies, while England was still swinging like the proverbial pendulum, and parties at home were all the rage, a bloke I worked with heard through the grapevine that the host of an up and coming party had a sister with a body to die for. He'd had many erotic thoughts and dreams of such a girl, and this one, he decided, had to be the one. He realised it was time to seek her out. This was the girl of his dreams and knowing she'd be there, and if those stories were true, he could be in for the time of his life. My colleague, who I will call 'Gary', noted for being somewhat dim, arrived late at the party and by the time he arrived it was already in full swing. The grand house, set in about five acres, was laid back from the main road, and even the front lawn was overflowing with guests.

Once inside, Gary jostled his way through the revellers, and while swaying his hips to the sounds of the throbbing beat, he paused momentarily to ogle the mini-skirted girls gyrating and wiggling their hot bodies all around him. Such visions had him further aroused. His thoughts, though, were firmly set on finding the host's sister. But, since he'd arrived late, there's nothing worse than being the only one sober when everyone else around you is totally blotto. Altering his plans, and putting his hunt on hold for a while, he discretely adjusted his throbbing erection, and headed for the bar to begin putting the matter right.

It was to be about an hour later, after he'd downed enough drink to float the Queen Mary, when he felt confident enough to continue seeking out the host of the party. He needed to do that just to say hi, then sneakily pop the question, asking where his sister was. That task, however, was easier said than done. In the dark, with the disco lights and strobe lighting constantly flashing, and hundreds of partygoers filling the house to bursting point, it was a job to see anything clearly, let alone move.

Not to be too unkind to Gary though, he was a good-looking bloke. However, I have to say that some of his workmates thought he wasn't quite the full bottle when it came to the opposite sex. That was borne out when a half-pissed hot babe with her tits exposed, threw herself at him at the party, asking if he'd like to take her outside. He declined the offer and told her point blank he was looking for someone else. Okay, maybe that was a good thing to do if your heart's set on another, but he hadn't met her yet and didn't even know her name, and indeed may never get to find out. The only way he had any hopes of finding her was to first locate her brother, the host.

Staggering onwards, with his bleary eyes constantly on alert, while tripping over his bell-bottomed jeans, he eventually reached the snack bar and decided to have a bite to eat. Opting for a sausage on a stick and a couple of pickled onions, he caught the eye of a passing nymphomaniac closing in on him.

"Nice sausage, lover boy," she said. "And balls to match I see. How about we go somewhere quiet where I can suck it for you?"

Gary, being the thoughtful type, went all the way and made a move which really surprised her. He picked up another sausage and gave it to her.

"Fucking wanker!" she said.

Unperturbed by her comment, as well as the laughter from a bunch of blokes who'd witnessed the incident, and not even realising it was him they were laughing at, he finished his sausage and wandered off on the trail of the illusive host.

With the party even hotter now, and the music becoming erotic and raunchy, couples began kissing and fondling each other as they danced together in the dark. One girl, wearing a skirt so short it was displaying her knickers, had her bloke's cock out and was holding it for him while they smooched. Not far from those two were a couple of girls dancing together. They were kissing passionately with their hands up each other's skirts. Gary, now nursing another huge erection, couldn't take his eyes from them.

Two girls together is enough to drive any man to lose concentration, and that's what happened to him. For a brief moment he forgot about the special girl he was seeking and put his hand in his pocket to have a feel of his dick. On doing so, he instantly became alarmed when he felt two round squashy lumps. Making it an even worse shock, they came away in his hand and fell onto the dance floor.

Panicking and looking down at them as they rolled away, he sighed with relief on discovering it wasn't his balls that hadn't fallen off, but the two pickled onions he was saving for later. He now realised how pissed he was and attempted to act sober, and if you've ever witnessed a drunk trying to act sober then it's gotta be the most stupid sight imaginable.

Acting sober, and acting it certainly was, and while grinning like a cross-eyed Cheshire cat, he had one last look at the kissing girls and made his way to the bathroom for a nice stiff wank. Reaching it, and whether it was bad, or good luck, would be determined later, the bloke he'd been looking for; John, the host was standing right outside.

"Great party, John," he said, excitedly, shaking him by the hand. "Is your sister here?"

"Yeah," he said. "She's around somewhere, but if you're after screwing her you'd better change your aftershave, mate. It stinks like rotting onions!"

He then pointed out his sister standing with a group of friends.

"The one with dark hair," he added.

Focussing his eyes upon the group of girls, Gary's cock nearly hit the roof! She was everything he'd imagined and more. Tall, tanned, long slender legs, great tits and a fantastic arse. He could barely wait to get to her!

Leaving her brother standing there, he rushed into the bathroom to remove the stinky 'aftershave', forgot about the wank, and with a quick splash of cold water on his face, dried himself off and within five minutes or so, was at the side of the host's sister.

"Hello," he said, almost out of breath. "My name's Gary. I think you are truly beautiful. Would you be so kind to dance with me?"

She became numbed and simply stood there gazing at him. Her friends began to smile and looked towards her.

"You can't refuse an offer like that, Jennifer," said one.

"I agree," said another. "Such a gentleman too."

Her pretty face lit up.

"Well okay then," said the lovely Jennifer, blushing. "I could do with cheering up, and since you asked so nicely I would love to."

The scene was set. Gary had swept her off her feet. He was elated, and even more so when she began chatting first.

"I like your shirt," she said, in a very sweet voice, now with her arms wrapped around him. "Pink flowers are my favourite."

"I wore it especially for you," he replied, unavoidably pressing his stiff cock against her thigh. "I've been thinking of you for a long time and looking forward to meeting you. You're everything I imagined and..."

Jennifer stopped him in mid flow. Pulling herself away, she looked him in the eye.

"Have we met?" she asked, with an air of curiosity in her tone.

Gazing at her lovingly, his reply came quick.

"Only in my dreams," he said, pulling her back close to him. "Every bloke has a dream, and you, Jennifer, are my dream come true. Now that I've found you I never want to let you go."

The girl of his dreams was indeed the kinda girl most men would have dreams of, and probably wet ones at that. Wearing a tight-fitting black mini dress, to match the colour of her hair, revealing a pair of the most suckable tits he'd ever set eyes on, and an arse he couldn't keep his hands off. Such a girl was driving lover boy crazy. She also had that 'come and get me' look in her eyes, added to by the pretty face of a true English rose. The perfect package, and one which had Gary foaming at the mouth.

Squeezing the cheeks of her bottom, and now intentionally pressing his erection harder against her thigh, and hearing her sigh every time he did so, was to drive him on. Continuing to pour out compliments, she melted in his arms.

"I love your perfume, darling," he whispered in her ear while nibbling it. "In fact, you're bloody gorgeous from top to bottom. Where've you been all my life? I've worn my right hand out every time you came to mind, and that's been constantly. You've never left my thoughts."

By now, Jennifer was getting hot. Hotter still when Gary began kissing her around the neck. For a while, she revelled in such a feeling from this handsome guy in her arms, and allowed him to continue, until he made a move to kiss her on the mouth.

"Wait! Wait!" She whispered, looking around her. "Not here. Not in front of everybody. Let's go upstairs to my room."

This was Gary's moment. The moment which was to reveal the real Gary. No other girl he'd ever met had managed to bring out the hidden man deep down inside him. Jennifer was the one he'd been waiting for. He was no longer the dithering fuckwit so many had imagined. This stunning creature beside him had transformed him from a fuckwit to a slickwit and as suave as James Bond. Shaken, as well as stirred, he took Jennifer by the hand and she led him through the bustling crowds upstairs to her bedroom.

Once inside, she did a reverse kick, slamming the door shut, locked it, grabbed hold of him by his multi-coloured kipper tie, dragged him across the room, threw him onto the king-sized bed, jumped on him and began kissing him like a starving wildcat! Besotted by her, he sent in his tongue to join hers. Within seconds, while she ripped his shirt off, he unzipped her dress.

"Hurry up!" She cried out, parting her wet mouth from his. "Take my dress off! Do what whatever you want to me!"

Overcome by such words, within minutes both were naked. Jennifer, now lying on her back with one hand clawing at the sheets, and the other one pushing Gary's head harder onto her tits, raised her head to look at him, and gasped out.

"Harder Gary! Bite my nipples!" She pleaded.

He obliged. She fell back with a thud!

With her head on the pillow, she wrenched at her hair, pulling her head one way, then the other. She mumbled, she moaned, the bed creaked and groaned.

For what seemed like an eternity, Gary sucked at her beautiful mouth-watering womanly tits. Slapped them, bit her nipples, chewed them and twisted them around and around between his fingers until they glowed in the dark. Unstoppable now, and crazy for her, he went down to her, and with his mouth open wide, and with her wet and beckoning cunt awaiting him, he kissed it, sucked it and fucked it with his tongue causing her to almost faint.

With her legs wrapped around his back to keep him there, he continued sucking her until she screamed out her orgasm. This time, it was Gary who raised his head to look at her. There was nothing more beautiful than the face of a pretty girl contorting itself out of all recognition during her climax, and Jennifer was doing just that.

Through her half opened eyes, and while he loomed over her with his throbbing cock standing upright in front of her, she gazed up at him again. With her breasts heaving, and her eyes firmly fixed upon his shaft, she rose up, knelt before him, took it in her hand and slipped the entire eight inches to the back of her throat to begin sucking it furiously.

"Oh fuck, Jenny!" he cried out. "You're brilliant! You're the best! I knew you would be! Suck it! Suck it! Fucking suck it!"

For almost twenty minutes, while she took him to heaven and back, he could hold on no longer. With his body quivering, and his heart pounding beneath his muscular chest, he gave out an animal-like roar and shot into her throat. Pulling out, he splattered some over her face, and while Jennifer swilled his cum around inside her mouth to savour it, she dribbled some down her chin. Gary licked it off. For the finale, and in one deep gulp, sent the rest on its way down to her tummy.

For the remainder of their night of unbridled lust, she had him tied to the headboard by the wrists while she leapt up and down on his cock. Ran her tongue over every inch of his body until he was glistening wet. Wanked him off over her huge tits, then licked it off. Sat on his face with his tongue inside her until she came, and later, stood up to finger herself while he watched, begging him to slap her face while she did so. And that was just a hint of what they did together that night. But all good things must came to an end.

"I must go, darling," said Jennifer, pulling up her panties. "Everyone will be wondering where I am."

"Will I see you again?" he asked, zipping up her dress.

"Give me your phone number," she said, turning to face him. "I'll call you."

With one last kiss, they parted.

The following Monday, with Gary back at work, he couldn't wait to tell his mates all about his night with the girl of his dreams. In the canteen while having their lunch, they became spellbound by such a tale, and each one nursing a huge erection as Gary filled them in with all the sordid details. Nothing was left out. Every minute detail from the size of her tits, her gorgeous arse and right down to what she was wearing. No longer did they look upon him as the dim-witted fuckwit. With her love bites on his neck, as living proof of his encounter, he was now their hero.

That was, until a voice from behind them put the story into a different light.

"That's bullshit!" he said. "I saw her brother yesterday and he told me his sister spent the night in hospital after she'd slipped on a pickled onion at the party. She had a suspected broken ankle and a nasty bump on the head. She also happened to wearing a red dress, not a black one. And incidentally her name's Caroline. So I reckon you've had a bump on the head too, fuckwit!"

"That's not true!" insisted Gary. "It was even her brother who pointed her out to me. She was standing with a group of friends. She was only out of my sight for about five minutes while I went to the bathroom!"

"So what? That just happens to be the moment she had her accident. John told me! He was lucky to be there outside the bathroom to see it happen. It was him who rushed her to the hospital. So, who bit your neck? The cat?"

Another voice chimed in.

"Her mother's called Jennifer though. She was wearing a black dress."