A Step-Mom's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After awhile, Amanda reluctantly got up and grabbed her robe from the end of the bed while staring at her nude body in the mirror. "Not too bad. Not too bad at all," she said as she headed for the shower.

Dale's hand was sliding up and down his erect penis at a frantic pace when he heard Amanda knock on the bathroom door.

"Dale? Are you going to be long? I need to take a shower."

The sound of her voice was all Dale needed to complete his fantasy as his cock shot strand after strand of cum rocketing from the tip as a groan surged from his lips.

"Dale? Dale? Are you ok?" Amanda asked as she opened the bathroom door.

Dale quickly covered his lap in an attempt to hide his still hard erection but not before Amanda had a chance to see it and the copious amount of cum leaking from between his fingers.

"Oh ... mmmm ... I'm sorry ... I ... I didn't mean ... to, mmmm ... disturb you. I'll ... ahhh ... just go back to my room of a bit," Amanda stammered as she backed out of the bathroom and fled to her bedroom.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. How stupid can I be?" Dale thought to himself as he quickly cleaned himself up and retreated to his room, embarrassed.

Amanda sat in her room as visions of Dale's hard cock and cum coated hand swirled through her head and she wasn't overly surprised when, a few moments later, she heard Dale walking quickly, down the hallway.

"I'll be back later," he called as he exited the front door.

Silently she left her room and headed back to the bathroom. The vision of Dale holding his hard, swollen cock, overwhelming her as she entered and the faint aroma of man sex filled her nostrils. A tremor coursed down her spine and burrowed deep inside of her pussy causing her juices to coat her canal and the insides of her legs.

Quickly grabbing the door so she didn't fall, Amanda stood there until the sensation passed. "Damn, get yourself together woman. He's your step-son," she said as she entered the room and started the shower.

Stepping in the water Amanda felt it cascade across her breasts and nipples causing a small moan to once again escape her lips. "Ohhhh, I can't believe this. Everything I do is turning me on today. I needed to get fucked and that's all there is to it. I don't care if it doesn't work out with "JJ" tonight. I'm going to find someone to fuck me no matter what," she sighed with resolve in her voice.

With that in mind Amanda spent extra time showering and shaving her legs until they were silky smooth. Then grabbing her hand mirror she examined her pussy before touching up her bikini shave. "Keith always said that this made my pussy look the best because he could see how puffy and wet the lips were and to be honest ... I love it too because then I can feel my panties gently rub against my lips and clit," she thought as her fingers once again slid between her legs, slipping through her pelvic hair to tease her pussy. A low, guttural moan suddenly shook her out her daydream causing Amanda to pull her hand away and wrap a towel around herself. "Enough," she said sternly, "I'm acting like such a slut today. I can't believe this ..." before finishing jokingly, "... but I love every bit of it." Exiting the shower, Amanda dried herself off before heading to her bedroom.

Once in her room, Amanda sat on the edge of her bed to brush her hair as she looked into her closet to decide on an outfit for the evening. After 10 minutes she had decided and stood, allowing the towel to fall to the floor as she slipped into some clothes for the day and began her daily routine of gardening and cleaning the house.

She was done by 6:00 PM and came back into the house hoping that Dale had returned but quickly realized he had not. Returning to the bathroom she stripped out of her clothes and silently washed the days sweat and dirt from her as she tried to keep from thinking about what she had seen earlier in the day yet the vision of Dale's hard cock and cum-covered hand continuously slipped back into mind until she left the room and headed for her bedroom.

Quickly she walked to her dresser and reaching to the back of her second drawer she pulled out a special set of lingerie that she kept hidden there for just such occasions. Custom-made for her at an exclusive shop the lingerie was made of a sheer black mesh with white silk trim. The bra scooped under her breasts and held them high while leaving the nipples completely uncovered and a single pearl dangling beneath her cleavage while the matching panties were crotchless and had a pearl dangling from the waist band. A black garter-belt completed the set but tonight she didn't bother with it.

Walking to the closet she picked a red dress that she knew complemented her olive skin and put it on. The dress was perfect; mid-calf length with slits on each side to reveal her legs when she walked, it also had a "V" front that dipped down into her cleavage and a scooped back that revealed the soft skin of her back. Smiling, she slipped into her favorite pair of "fuck me" 3-inch pair of black stiletto heels before walking back out of the closet to look at herself in the mirror. She was appalled by what she saw; lines, lines, and more lines. The lingerie may have been custom-made for her but apparently not for when she was wearing this dress. She knew instantly that she'd have to make a decision; either she picked a different dress or skip the lingerie.

Quickly, she slipped the dress down and removed the bra and panties before pulling it back up. "Something's missing," she thought. Instantly a mischievous look covered her face as she turned and opened the top drawer of her bureau, reaching for a small red velvet bag hidden at the back. Untying the bag she poured the contents out into her hand. A long, delicate golden chain filled her palm, a clasp on one end and a small golden ball on the other.

Once again she pulled her dress down. Then looking in the mirror she slid the chain around her waist and clipped it together allowing several inches of the chain to hang down between her legs. When she had first gotten the chain it had been too long but Keith had helped her to shorten it until the ball end hung exactly where she wanted it. Gently she spread her labia and pressed a few links of the chain and golden ball into the cleft of her aroused pussy settling it directly against her clit causing a shiver of anticipation to course through her body at the touch. She then pulled her dress back up and checked that there was no sign of the chain.

Afterwards she reached for her jewelry box and pulled out a pearl necklace from the bottom drawer. It had been a gift from Keith on their first anniversary and he had always teased her about the fact that it could be worn several ways. First, it could be worn wrapped tightly around her neck like a choker, or it could be stranded around her neck twice in a more conservative manner or, best of all, she could let it hang low and settle between her breasts. The only problem was that she always had a problem getting the clasp to close.

It was only then that she noticed a faint sound coming from the living room. "Dale? Is that you?"

"Ya. I got home a few minutes ago. What time did you say you were supposed to meet JJ?"

"8:00 o'clock. Why?'

"It's already 7:30. You're going to be late unless you hurry."

Grabbing the necklace Amanda hurried into the living room and found Dale sitting on the couch eating the meatloaf that she had made for him earlier in the day.

"WOW!!!" he replied upon seeing her. "You look FANTASTIC!"

"Why thank you, sweetie. I'm glad to see I can still have that effect on a man."

"A guy would have to be dead not to notice you the way you're dressed."

Blushing, Amanda handed Dale her pearl necklace. "I hope you don't mind but I still can't seem to get this clasp. Would you mind helping me with it?"

"No problem," Dale replied as he stood and took the necklace from Amanda's hand. Briefly their hands touched and both of them felt a tingle drift through their bodies. Then stepping around behind her Dale held the necklace around in front of Amanda as she moved her hair out of the way. Briefly, he fumbled with the clasp before getting it to hold. "Ok, got it."

Amanda moved away before spinning around and gently kissing Dale on the cheek. "Thank you again," she said as she moved back to allow Dale an appraising look. "So what do you think of your old, step-mom now?"

The necklace shimmered against her skin as it dipped low and drew his attention to her cleavage. Quickly averting his eyes, Dale looked back at Amanda. "I don't know. I don't have an 'old step-mom'. What I have is an absolutely gorgeous step-mom who looks good enough to ... mmm"

"Yes? Good enough to what?"

"Well, I was about to say 'eat' but that isn't exactly the thing a guy should say to his step-mom."

"Hmmmmmm, I don't know about that," she said teasingly, "Remember I'm your step-mom not your mother so there are a lot of things that can be different between us." Immediately embarrassed by what she'd said, Amanda she picked up her purse and the small shoulder jacket that went with her dress and left the house.

Dale stood there looking at the spot where Amanda had stood as his cock hardened and he thought about the words that she had said before she had left. "Nah. I must have heard her wrong. She couldn't possibly have meant what I thought she was saying."

Amanda quickly drove to the PUB and entered just as the clock behind the bar struck 8:00 PM. Quietly she found a booth at the rear and sat down before ordering a glass of wine. The moment she removed her jacket she felt as if every eye in the place was staring in her direction but no one approached her. She sat watching the door and everyone who entered for the next 45 minutes until suddenly she recognized a face drawing near from the opposite direction.

"Hi, Amanda," Julie said

"Hi, Julie," Amanda replied in a slightly slurred voice.

"What are you doing her?"

"I was supposed to meet a date here but he never showed up. What about you? I thought you and Dale would have taken the opportunity to ... mmmm ... enjoy yourselves together since I wasn't home."

"Ha, ha, ha. Nope, not tonight. Tonight I'm on my own."

"In that case why not join me and we can have a girl's-night-out."

"That sounds good to me." Julie replied as she sat down.

For the next several hours the women talked and shared life events, hopes and dreams together. Just after 11:00, Amanda decided it was time for her to head home and stood only to almost fall over. "Ooops. I think I may have had a bit too much to drink. I think I better call a cab to get me home."

"There's no need for that. I'll give you a ride. I only live a few blocks from your house so I have to go that direction anyway."

The ride home seemed to only take a few moments to Amanda as she and Julie continued to talk and laugh together. "Say, if you don't have to get home right away why not come in for a nightcap?" Amanda asked as they pulled into her driveway.

Julie hesitated before nodding, "Sure. Why not?"

Amanda led the way into the house with Julie right behind her. "If you don't mind I'm going to get out of this dress and get comfortable."

"Sure, no problem after all it's your house." Julie answered.

Amanda stepped away but quickly stopped with her back still to Julie. "Oh, I forgot. Can you help me with the clasp on this necklace? I can never seem to get it on or off without help.

Julie silently moved behind Amanda as she pulled her hair out of the way and exposed the clasp and the sensitive skin of the neck. A shiver like none that she'd ever felt before swept through Amanda as Julie's fingers lightly brushed against her skin while she opened the clasp and she was only mildly surprised when Julie leaned forward and kissed her neck.

"You are so beautiful, Amanda," Julie whispered in her ear. "Your skin is so soft ..." she said as she kissed her shoulder, "... and you smell," Julie sighed as she took in a deep breath, "... like the most fragrant flower."

Slowly Amanda relaxed under Julie's touch. Maybe it was the wine she'd had to drink or maybe it was just the sensations that Julie was stirring deep inside of her with each touch but Amanda soon found herself wanting more ... much more. "I've never been with ...," she started to say as she turned to look at Julie but never finished as Julie's lips met hers.

Time seemed to stand still for both women, until Amanda slowly pulled away. "Wow!! I never thought kissing another woman would feel like that. It's like ... well, I don't know but it NEVER felt like this when I kissed my husband or any of the guys I dated before him."

Julie smiled. "Would you like me to kiss you again?'

Amanda hesitated for the briefest of seconds before nodding and returning to Julie's arms.

Julie gently placed a finger under Amanda's chin and tilted her head up bringing their lips back together.

Amanda slid her arms around Julie and pulled the two of them closer. She could feel the softness of Julie's breasts pressed against hers as she felt Julie's tongue dart between her lips and into her mouth. Suddenly overtaken with lust and desire she returned the kiss as their tongues battled with each.

Tenderly Julie began to caress Amanda's bare back as she slowly moved them towards the couch, never once breaking their kiss.

Suddenly, Amanda felt herself bump against something and then she was falling.

Julie quickly covered Amanda so she was lying on top of her supporting her weight with her hands. Their eyes met and both know that if they were going to stop now was the time but neither said or did a thing. Slowly, Julie lowered herself while Amanda once more wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled her close. Their kissing was gentle and caring while their senses were being overwhelmed by the desire that was boiling inside of each of them.

All too soon Julie's kisses moved from Amanda's lips to the side of her face and neck, each time causing Amanda to gasp softly and shudder with pleasure. Amanda had always known that this was one of her "hot spots" and she quickly felt her pussy lips begin to swell. It was then that she felt Julie's right hand move across her shoulder and gently push her dress down to reveal her left breast and aroused nipple. "You are so beautiful. Your breast is absolutely perfect and your nipple looks good enough to eat."

Amanda giggled as she replied, "That's the second time tonight that someone has told me that they wanted to eat me," and then in a more seductive voice, "and I just hope you're not teasing."

"I never tease about making love to someone."

Slowly Amanda took Julie's face between her hands and pulled her down to her exposed breast, "In that case come here and suck it. Lick my tit and suck on my nipple. Pull it into your mouth and bite it."

Julie shifted on the couch and lowered her head to Amanda's nipple. "Your wish is my command," she whispered.

The instant that Julie's mouth encircled Amanda's nipple her body began to react and her back ached pushing it tighter against Julie's mouth. "Oh my god ... Oh my god ... Oh my god," Amanda sighed each time Julie's tongue brushed across her nipple. "I've never felt anything like this before. I feel like a million bolts of lightening are going off inside of me and that I'm about to explode. But I don't want you to stop. Please don't stop whatever you do, don't stop."

Julie had no intention of stopping as she smoothly slid Amanda's dress off of her other shoulder to expose her right breast and nipple. With her lips still encircling Amanda's left nipple she began to cup and squeeze her right breast and then gently pinch the nipple.

"Yessssss, that's it. Play with my tits. Squeeze them and pinch my nipples. Fuck, I'm getting so turned on," she sighed as she suddenly placed her hands on the sides of Julie's face and pushed her away. "I'm sorry, baby but I suddenly thought about where we were and I'm pretty sure that neither of us would feel comfortable if Dale happened to walk in and catch us like this so what do you say if we continue this in my bedroom?"

Julie looked up at Amanda and smiled as she stood up at the side of the couch and licked her lips. "I'd like nothing better especially since you promised that I'd get to eat you up."

Quickly, Amanda stood allowing her dress to fall and reveal her nude body to Julie for the first time before she bent over and grabbed her dress from the floor. "It probably wouldn't be a good idea for Dale to find this lying on the living room floor," she giggled as she reached for Julie's hand and guided her down the hall to her room.

"Probably not," Julie replied as she took in the sight of Amanda's firm ass and legs.

Amanda stepped aside just before entering the room and let Julie enter first before closing the door behind them. "Now where were we?" she sighed seductively.

Julie's body felt like it was on fire for this woman and yet she wanted to make Amanda's first time with another woman as special and pleasing as it could be so she drew back before replying. "I'm pretty sure we both know the answer to that question but right now I think I'm way too dressed. What do you think?"

"I was thinking the same thing," Amanda said as she reached for the hem of Julie's top and quickly lifted it over her head before tossing it to the side revealing a lacy front-clip red bra. Amanda reached for the clasp tentatively. She knew that she was about to experience many "firsts" tonight and that this was just the beginning of them as she released the clasp and opened Julie's bra to expose her breasts. Though slightly smaller then hers, Amanda was immediately attracted to the fact that her nipples were hard as pebbles and pointing straight out from her chest. "Apparently someone likes what's going on here," Amanda whispered as she reached down to open the zipper on Julie's skirt.

"Absolutely! You have no idea how much I've been hoping for an opportunity like this since I met you."

"Mmmmmm, I'm glad to hear that," Amanda continued as she pushed Julie's skirt down over her hips to reveal a pair of matching red crotchless lace panties and a red garter belt with tan hose. "Ohhhh, I like your choice of lingerie."

"Now I'm the one who's glad since I have all kinds of sexy lingerie just waiting for you to see but for right now I think I'd much rather not have anything like these between us," Julie sighed as she pushed her panties, garter and hose down to lay on top of her skirt.

Both women now stood in the center of the room surveying each other's nude bodies. Then Julie reached out and lightly ran her finger along the chain that encircled Amanda's waist. "This looks intriguing," she murmured.

Amanda immediate shivered as the ball attached to the chain bumped against her clit. "I'll tell you all about it later but right now I need you," she whispered as she moved into Julie's arms and they locked in a passionate embrace while their tongues played tag in their mouths.

Finally breaking away Amanda exhaled, "And to think that this is happening because 'JJ' didn't show up tonight."

Julie hesitated before she replied, "That's not exactly true."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, what I mean is that my nickname is 'JJ'. I was your date for tonight."

"WHAT?" Amanda cried out as she pulled away from Julie's embrace. "What are you talking about? I met 'JJ' through the InterNet site you gave me. We talked all week and shared a lot before I decided I wanted to meet h ..." then she suddenly trailed off.

"Now you understand. That InterNet site is very unique since it never asks what sex you are. They match you up with a person based on your similarities and compatibilities not on what gender you might be."

Amanda continued to stand there waiting for Julie to continue.