A Step Mothers Love?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers

I heard a sigh escape her lips as she laid her head back on the recliner, I moved on to another toe then another, after licking and sucking each one, I took the other foot to my mouth and did it also. All the while her leg was open and I stared at the slick gash as it got even wetter, the lips on her pussy seemed to get a bit thicker as I went along. My boner was killing me sitting like I was, but I wasn’t going to move for fear of her getting mad at me. She had no problem slapping me or whipping me until I could hardly stand.

She was not satisfied with me doing just her toes, and made me kiss and lick her whole foot, then go back to her toes. As I was going to her toes again, I saw her hand drop to her lap and she began to masturbate, I stared at her pussy as her middle finger went to the gash and slide up and down as she rubbed the outer lips of it. She took a deep intake of breath as she went to her clit and made little circles on it, one foot in my mouth and one in my lap rubbing my hard dick.

It only took her a moment before she came and as I watched her pussy contract and expand with the convulsions she had I felt my dick began to jerk in pre-orgasmic spasm’s. Her foot kept up the rubbing and I soon shot off in my pants, covering my underwear with my hot cum.

She must’ve felt it as my pants soaked the cum into them and she jerked her foot away like it had been shocked, anger filled her eyes as she started telling me what a sick little bastard I was. And after the years of her verbal abuse, I believed her. I had no self esteem anymore, and wasn’t ashamed of it, in fact I was starting to love serving her in any way she wanted. I had never heard of submissive’s, but that is exactly what I had become unknowingly with the years of her cruel treatment of me.

This relationship continued for many years after my Dad had passed away. I was often asked why I never moved out and went out on my own, I would just say that June needed someone to help her. No one ever knew the truth until today, I never wanted to leave her, I needed her as bad as she did me.

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers
12