A Step Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you fucking like that, huh?" Anne asked her. Emily nodded and Anne pushed her fingers against the other girl's cunt again, smiling as she was rewarded with another moan. "You dirty little slut. I've wanted you so fucking long, so fucking bad, so fucking much."

"Y-yeah," Emily gasped, continuing to slurp Anne's tits. "Me too. We s-should have d-done this s-sooner."

"Fucking hell yeah!!!" Anne whooped, moving down and kissing Emily again. "Look, I talk dirty a lot when I fuck. If you don't like it..."

"It's fine," Emily cut her off, punctuating the affirmation with a kiss to her friend's lips. She smiled and imitated Anne's voice. "Give me back your fucking filthy tits!"

"Here," Anne snapped, kissing Emily once more and then moving her breasts back down to the other girl's mouth. Emily immediately resumed bussing them, urged on by Anne's cries. "Harder, you fucking bitch! Bite me! Fucking bite me! Fuck!! Yeah!!" She screamed as Emily's teeth closed on her right aureola, her fingers moving back to rub her new lover's cunt in thanks.

Emily twisted her hips at the feelings, seeking to drive Anne's fingers deeper into her. The pleasure increased, but they never got past the barriers still between them. I have to tell her, Emily thought, not seeing any frustration in Anne's expression. I think she wants to hear it from me.

"T-take t-them off," she stammered between nips at Anne's breasts. She gulped and looked up into Anne's eyes. "Take off my pants."

Anne flashed her trademark smile and began to do so, necessarily pulling away from Emily slightly as she pushed the jeans over her friend's hips. Emily helped her, kicking them off and onto the floor. Anne stood up, still smiling, and unfastened her own jeans, pushed them down and off. Emily trained her eyes up and down Anne's long slim legs, then lighted on the jewel between them. Anne's pussy lips stood out prominently, framed by a sparse curtain of dark curly hair.

"You went commando," Emily commented on her lack of panties.

Anne nodded. "It's the only way I go." She fell back onto the bed and kissed Emily's lips, one hand moving to her tits and the other to her legs. She caressed the other girl's thighs while flicking her nipples, squeezing the curves and carefully avoiding the area around her dark gray panties. "You want me to make you come?" she asked, moving her lips to Emily's ear. "You want me to make you come, Em?"

"Yes," Emily softly whispered. Her fingers fondled Anne's breasts and back muscles. "Please. You know I want it."

Anne licked her tongue across Emily's cheek, then nipped her earlobe. Her fingers continued to rub Emily's thighs, skirting but never closing on her mound. "You gotta fucking tell me, slut. I can't hear you."

"Yes!!" Emily screamed, at once catching on. "F-fuck me, Annie! Make me come!! Make me come hard!"

"You got it," Anne grinned. She spent a few more seconds rubbing Emily's thighs and then touched her pussy, her fingers going under Emily's panties and into the shaven smoothness beneath. "Ahhh!! So fucking hot, so fucking wet. I gotta fucking taste it." Her teeth nipped again at Emily's ear.

Emily moaned in chorus as Anne kissed her way down her body, licking hard and long at her throat and nipples. Her fingers meanwhile continued moving in and out of Emily's cunt. She gave her friend another smile before pulling the fingers out and grabbing her panties, then pushing them down. Her head dropped almost instantly thereafter, her lips kissing Emily's belly and the top of her slit.

"Fuck!!" Anne breathed. She tongued Emily's pussy, cursing between licks. Her hands moved around to fondle and squeeze the other girl's ass. "You are so fucking wet!! You taste so goddamn fucking good!"

"Mmmm," Emily moaned, rubbing Anne's hair and shoulders. "Suck me."

"I'll suck you," Anne hissed. "I'll fucking suck you, bitch." Her tongue flicked and curled around Emily's clit.

"Yes!!" Emily wailed, and threw back her head. "Ahhh! Yes!! Right there!! I'm... fucking... coming!!" A torrent of juice gushed out of her into Anne's ready mouth.

"Yum," Anne licked her lips. She pulled away from Emily's cunt, moved up on her naked body, and kissed her mouth hard. Their tongues dueled for a long instant, each savoring the flavor and smell of Emily's sap.

"Like that, slut?" Anne asked her with a chuckle. "You like the taste of your own fucking girl wine?"

"Yeah!" Emily declared. "But I bet I'll like yours even more!"

Suddenly turning aggressive, she grabbed Anne by the shoulders, rolled her over, and pushed her down on the bed. Too turned on to waste time, she climbed on top and dove straight for Anne's pussy, then started kissing it roughly.

"Fuck, yes!" Anne cursed, urging her on. Emily slyly grinned up at Anne and licked deep into her vulva. Her hands came down in the same motion, began caressing her friend's thighs.

"I l-love your l-legs!" Emily told Anne between nips at her clit of ever increasing intensity. "I l-love your t-tits! I f-fucking l-love your whole f-fucking body!"

"And you're gonna be loving it a lot fucking more in the future, slut!" Anne promised. Emily licked hard at her clit, and Anne screamed a loud long note. Seconds later, her honey spilled onto Emily's tongue. Emily slurped up as much of it as she could, then kissed each of Anne's thighs. She followed with kisses to Anne's clit, her waist, and her belly button, leaving a damp trail as she moved. Anne let out additional curses and sighs as she calmed down. Emily's mouth was proceeding up her body all the while. Her tongue touched Anne's cleavage, licked at her nipples and her throat, then her chin and her mouth.

"You're right," Anne said after Emily's lips met hers. "My wine does fucking taste good."

"Y-yeah," Emily happily agreed. Their nude bodies rubbed hard against one another, sharp nipples and clits meeting with equal force.

"I'm so fucking glad we finally did this," Anne leaned up and breathed into Emily's ear. "Worth the wait, yeah, but did it have to be so fucking long?"

"It's okay," Emily replied, kissing Anne's forehead. Her stammer had receded as her heartbeat went down. "Wait's over now."

Anne hugged her and kissed her lips. "I'm not giving up men for you, but I think this will do for a while."

Emily nodded. "I feel the same." The emotions associated with her breakup were disappearing now, wonderful new feelings taking their place. From the feel of Anne's body and lips against hers, she could easily tell the other girl felt the same way. Our friendship has changed so fast, she thought. I'm glad it's a step up. She gave Anne another sly grin.

"You fucking want me again?" Anne asked Emily, tossing her long hair back. She rubbed her body against the other girl's and squeezed her hips and shoulders, giving heat to her question. "You want me, you dirty bad little slut?"

"Yes!!" Emily shouted, and kissed her. Their hands came to each other's faces once more, stroked each other's hair. Emily rubbed Anne's cunt with her thighs. "Let's grind this time, okay? I love doing that."

"Whatever the fuck you want," Anne replied, kissing Emily and pushing her cunt up hard against the other girl's. Their arms came around each other's bodies and each pulled the other close. Their right hands joined and squeezed, then each moved to keep the other's thighs against theirs. They made out feverishly as they ground their cunts together, cursing and moaning into each other's mouths.

"Fuck yeah!" Anne whispered into Emily's mouth. "Your clit's so damn fucking hard on mine. I like it!"

Yours is hard on mine too, Emily thought but did not say, too busy moaning and kissing Anne. Hardest I've felt since Nathalie. "We've really been building to this, haven't we?" she coughed between gasps.

Anne grinned in agreement. "For too damn fucking long." She let out a deep gasp and pushed her core against Emily's thigh. Emily kissed her lips, cutting off further swears. Their tongues, tits, hands, legs, and cunts rubbed one another, their bodies vibrating in rhythym. Their sighs, swears, and moans built in volume until they each came again- Emily first and then Anne. As their orgasms subsided, they gave each other one final kiss, then rolled apart.

"Can we sleep here?" Emily asked, using a pillow to wipe sweat off her face. "I wasn't tired before, but now... the room's paid for till morning."

"Bitch!" Anne snarled, pouncing on her. "What made you think I'd fucking let you sleep?"

Emily laughed and kissed her again, certain that they were both in for a very long and amazing remainder of the night.

***

The End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Anton79Anton7910 months ago

Wonderful story

ExintarisExintarisalmost 16 years ago
A great read

Excellent, as always. There was considerable piquancy in the idea of both of them planning to seduce the other, and I liked the well-sketched background in the film industry - also the suggestion of a network of lesbian activity - KMB again, but not as (almost) all-encompassing as his. And the sex was hot (also the language - wow)!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
After the Concert with Mila A fan meets Mila Kunis at a concert.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Rey of Sunshine Daisy Ridley goes into a local pub and finds a hunk.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Very Happy Christmas Anna Kendrick gets caught in a snowstorm before Christmas.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Anna Kendrick's Wilde Night Olivia Wilde invites Anna Kendrick over for some drinks.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories