A+ Stepdaughter, Caught Wet Handed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,187 Followers

I sucked her nipples and slowly worked my way down to her sweet little love box. She was very wet already and I began to gently lick her pussy lips and her clit hardened fast. I worked her clit with my tongue, bringing moans from her sweet lips. She sounded so sexy, it was such a blissful moment. I began to flick her clit with more speed and force. She got louder and louder as I ate her out with all my love and affection.

Soon my chin was wet with her love juices and my cock was dying to get inside her. I ate her out for a good 15 minutes and she came a few times. Her screams of pleasure was such a turn on, I had to take her soon.

I stopped and began to pull my shorts off. My cock sprung free and I was hard as hell and big as ever.

"Oh my god that thing is huge." She said as she gazed at my cock with surprise.

"It's all your fault." I kidded.

"No wonder Mom screams like holy hell when you fuck her."

"Rachel are you ready for me?"

"Oh yeah, I want you so badly Daddy."

I laid down on her and she wrestled around and got on top of me.

"I want to sit down slowly on that big cock before you fuck me Daddy."

"I'm not going to fuck you honey, I'm going to make love with you. I want you to feel so sexy and loved. You are the most beautiful girl in the world, do you know that?"

"Really Greg?"

"I swear on my mothers life!"

Rachel looked as if she might shed a tear and then she got serious. She took my cock in her hand and set it up to her tight little cunt. She rubbed the head around her slit to make it wet with her juices and sat down slowly. The head slowly disappeared into her tight wet pussy.

"Oh my god this is the biggest cock I've ever seen. It feels so good!" She hissed.

Slowly she sank down inch by inch, taking me deeper and deeper. I pushed up a little trying to get inside her warm tight box. She sat up and sat back down, she slowly adjusted my size and girth. She did this for almost 10 minutes till I couldn't take anymore.

I pulled her down and got on top of her. I was tired of the slow teasing, I wanted to make her scream and cream like crazy. I slapped her pussy a few times with my hard cock, letting her know this was going to get wild. Moans of pleasure escaped her lips, she was wet and ready.

I put my throbbing cock head up to her entrance and pushed forward. I drove my hard shaft right in slightly forceful. Soft moans came from her lips as I penetrated her tight snatch. I had not had sex with anyone other than her Mom in almost 2 years. She was super tight and I was overcome with lust for her. I made it more than half way in and pulled out. Then I drove in harder and faster, I did this over and over till I bottomed out. She took me all the way deep inside and screamed with pleasure.

I began to make her take it harder and faster, I began to pound the hell out of her tight little pussy. Shrieks of joy filled the room as we made love. Her tightness was unbelievable, she felt like a virgin to me. I had to focus and fight off my building orgasm. I didn't want this to end, it was absolute bliss. She started screaming out loud, as we fucked harder and faster.

"I'm going to cum!" She screamed.

"Me too!"

We rocked each other as fast as our bodies could go. We fucked like animals in heat and then we exploded together. She held my ass and made me cum inside her. Our orgasms lasted forever, she had multiple orgasms for the first time. I came harder than I ever remembered. It was out of this world. I shot load after load deep inside her tight pussy.

I slowly pulled out of her and looked down to see our love juices dripping out of her pussy. I was so turned on and I never did this before but I went down her immediately licking her clean like a man possessed. I tasted our love juices mixed together and it was so fucking erotic.

Rachel's head was rolling back and forth as I ate her out and sucked her pussy clean. This was the most intense sex of my life. It was a combination of things. My strong desire for Rachel, the naughtiness of being her stepdad. Her insanely sexy body and the intensity of having sex with a 20 year old girl. We had waited so long to be together, it was worth the wait.

We had sex in every room in the house before Lana got back 3 days later. We fucked on the kitchen counter in the showers and in the master bedroom. We 69'ed, and tried every position we could think of. I loved and appreciated every square inch of her body. We had more sex in 3 days than most people have in a month.

When Lana returned home from her business trip, everything was fine. The house was cleaned, the beds were cum free and Rachel behaved herself.

Rachel and myself can't wait for Lana's next business trip. We make love as much as possible. Rachel enjoys making love with me so much, she's very careful not to cause any more problems.

We play it very cool around Lana but Rachel is definitely my favorite. I turned that girl into a little sex machine. I promised Rachel if I ever got divorced from her Mom, I would want her forever...

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,187 Followers
12