A Stepmother's Permission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her stern smile told him his erection more than pleased her, it showed her just how his inner pleasure outshone his bewilderment. Though he'd dared not let his thoughts linger on the situation before, it was now becoming clear that there was more to it than just her stepmother's need to give assent to her daughter; his anus tingled on what ulterior motive may lay behind it, but the gorgeous redhead's persuasive manner compelled to him to be carried along, and it excited him.

'There. We like to have things nice and casual here, and you look so cute now.' The maid moved behind him and adjusted the way it draped, the creaking of her leather dress, and her sweet scent making his balls tingle. She sighed as she deftly stroked his hip.

'I'm off now, but I'll be back later. It's so thrilling to have another male in the house.' Brooke took his hand and led him toward it.

'I'll see you at about eight Anna, we should be nice and comfortable by then.' Adam followed meekly, the grip of her hand electrifying, the elegant movement of her body in the black chiffon seducing him. He already felt compelled to do anything she asked without question, his anus tingling as he thought on being alone with her that evening. Trudy's nubile form in the red chiffon teased him further; he was so glad he'd met her as he compared her slender shape with the generous curves of the mature woman. He shamed himself as he found he hoped that visits here would be frequent; he so wanted to masturbate over the vision before him, she eclipsed his lust for Trudy so damningly, and his weakness for strong women ensured his fate was sealed.

He was taken into a large and luxurious split level lounge, one end raised about a foot above the other, stage like. The room was appointed with soft leather furnishings, one set in a huge arc which faced up from the lower lounge to the one above. Across the ceiling ran several large beams, one directly across where the levels split. Huge wall length windows looked out over the ocean to the rear. Adam was still admiring the overwhelming luxury he'd be treated to, when the doorbell rang.

Trudy grinned and strode to the door, returning with Dr Spence. Adam inhaled hard as he set eyes on a very attractive middle-aged brunette, mature and shapely in her tight grey skirt and matching top, her gloved hands carrying a black leather bag. She grinned as her eyes took in his masculine form, already assessing, and her relaxed air told him that she was more than familiar with Brooke, not simply a professional acquaintance, as she circled Adam and felt his thighs.

'Well Trudy, you've certainly done well.' Brooke eased into a chair facing him and crossing her legs, intent on enjoying a full inspection. Adam's eyes felt drawn to hers, despite Trudy standing so close, Brooke's cunt tingling as the look told her he was already more concerned with how she viewed him, rather than what her stepdaughter thought, and it also sparked a little something extra within her - and her comment on the phone about keeping him came back to haunt her. She averted her gaze to Dr Spence.

'Please take your time with him Bella, I know how you like to be thorough at times, and Adam won't mind; if he knew what your fees were he'd probably need the defibrillator.' Adam's excitement was not dampened by the giggles at Brooke's humour, and he blushed red as Bella lifted the kaftan.

'Let's have this off.. now!' Adam gasped and raised his arms as Trudy assisted Bella in lifting the silk, leaving him standing on show, cock poking semi-erect, exposed for inspection. Bella grinned and eagerly cupped his balls, the flesh of her wrist warm against the underside of his cock, Adam feeling the glow from his own face as his erection pulsed harder.

'Cough!' Adam duly obliged, and Bella squeezed his balls gently after they had jumped for her. She then reached down to the bag and pulled a stethoscope from it, the cold steel head making him tense as it was placed over his heart. Brooke and Trudy grinned as Bella listened for a moment, then stroked his buttocks, making his already rapid heartbeat race.

'Excellent! It's a great deal stronger than one of the previous tests I carried out here.' The women smirked, Brooke lifting her head and looking back with a satisfied smile at the beam just behind her head. Adam now noticed there was a black steel ring screwed into it. Her eyes returned to Adam's as Bella continued to check his physique.

'When we first moved here, there was one of those chairs on a chain - a relic from the sixties - left by the prior owners. Of course, we removed it, it was so outdated, but my dear husband made good use of the ring later.' Bella added a little more to Brooke's strangely pleased telling of her late husband's story as she reached for another item from her bag; her tone showing she was equally pleased at what became of him.

'We told him he was depressed, but he claimed he wasn't; I made sure it was recorded officially that he was, there for the perusal of the coroner when he did what we all suspected he'd do. I do so love to be proved right in my judgement.' Brooke's smug smile increased while she elaborated with pleasure on the situation.

'It was almost a relief to see him hanging there, knowing he was free from his own torment. Both I and Anna were out when he did it, confirmed officially as being at a friend's house, by her and several other friends of course. The verdict of the inquest was eventually recorded as suicide, though they were torn between it being that or a sexually driven accident; a great deal of semen was found on the floor where he hung, and the only other puzzling factor was that the stool he'd used was standing upright, several feet away... they surmised it must have tumbled then righted itself as he kicked it away, a most extraordinary thing, you couldn't do that if you tried.' Adam's cock maintained it's semi-erect state as her soft and satisfied smile told him that another version of what happened might be locked away in her mind, then her grin broadened as Bella held up the object from her bag.

'Time to take your temperature.' Adam opened his mouth and Bella looked sternly at him, with a studied look of dismay.

'Oh no... this is a rectal thermometer; it's the only way to get a good reading. On your knees, arms flat to the floor... and face the other way, I need the light from the window.' Adam duly obliged, raising his arse high and giving Brooke and the doctor a good view of the buttocks and dangling balls which would accept cane and whip nicely. Those balls tingled as he was humiliated so systematically by Bella, taking great pleasure in easing the glass tube home, Adam feeling his cock perk as she slid the tube in.

Trudy sneered at the obedient result of her work, taking this moment of his humiliation to further punish his mind in announcing her departure.

'I'm going to get ready to go out now, I'm so looking forward to seeing a few friends.' She embraced Brooke and kissed her, but said nothing to Adam, leaving him prone and awaiting the rise of the mercury, soon to be at the mercy of Brooke. He wanted to call out to Trudy as she strutted away, but felt powerless - crushed at knowing she'd do just as she pleased - and leaving him to be with friends pleased her. The two older women studied for any body language he might offer, in defiance of the dominance that they knew the assertive young woman had imposed on him, Bella smiling and nodding her head at Brooke as he suffered her will obediently without question; the bondage that some of her prior requisitions had needed, in order to be subdued fully with the whip, would not be required with Adam. What little defiance he might harbour would be quickly put down forever, he would be broken ready for display to a crowd of suitors so easily.

Bella remained for another half hour or so, taking blood and urine samples to test later, on the premise that they needed check for viruses etc. This was true, but not for the reason that Adam was led to believe; an official clean bill of health needed be made available to any prospective purchaser, guaranteeing clean and quality slavery; the well to do women involved in the darkly sexual association would not buy just any unattached male lifted from the streets downtown, though some had indeed found their way to a new life of incarceration via that route, Brooke taking great satisfaction in securing males herself that way.

Anna returned to watch as Dr Spence drew the last phials of blood for testing, then grinned at Brooke knowingly as she attached a syringe with a clear liquid to the tube in his arm. Adam was now at the point of making a feeble protest, suspicious of what the good doctor was administering. She placed a finger to her lips on detecting his edginess, then resumed discharging the contents.

'This is just a little something to replace the blood I've taken... it has vitamins in it, and will relax you.' Brooke grinned and rose from the chair, smiling with the knowledge that there would be no protest or edginess from him within half an hour. Anna smiled softly and took his hand as the doctor packed her things.

'I came back as quickly as I could, just to see you... I'll take you for a nice shower now, you need to get the chlorine from the pool off you, and the warm water will make you so relaxed.' Adam felt his cock pulse involuntarily as the maid imposed her own assertive manner in leading him up the stairs, compelled to follow the leather clad maid whose strong presence would not be denied. Brooke saw Bella to the door, the latter enthusing about the latest capture.

'I take it you'll let him know his fate as soon as the drug takes hold, I wish I could be here to enjoy that - he's so attractive, I trust you'll indulge me when I bring the results back tomorrow - he's nicely fit and they'll be fine; you'll have no problem passing him on, I can think of at least three ladies who will bite your arm off.' Brooke looked wistfully up the stairs as she spoke, her nipples poking hard through the chiffon. Bella grinned and clicked her fingers to gain the redhead's full attention, smiling mischievously.

'Ohh!.. I see there might be a problem beyond any price asked.' Brooke sighed, her cunt moist and tingling in anticipation of dominating him that evening.

'You're so perceptive Bella, he's so desirable.. of all the males Trudy has blessed us with... I don't think I've ever been aroused so quickly. Oh... and of course you can sample him tomorrow... but I'll have him all to myself again when you're gone.' As she clicked the door closed, her sense of sweet sexual anticipation grew, having new males know of their destiny at her hands was always such a thrill, and this one's enslavement would be such a pleasure; she hoped he would show at least a little reluctance at the prospect of becoming the property of a rich woman... telling herself that her soft attraction for him was just a novelty, he must be sold.

Adam had now guessed that his liberty was in question; too much interest in him had been shown by each of the three women, and Trudy's indifference in leaving him alone with Brooke was worrying him. He was aware that Anna sat on a chair beyond the shower curtain, watching his movement and waiting to take him under her charge once more. As the warm water played over his flesh, the cock which had relaxed while he pondered his predicament without the visual stimulus of the women, suddenly began to stiffen again; he found himself unable to divert his mind from the commanding tone and sumptuous curves of the stepmother, the assertive manner of the mature and shapely maid beyond the curtain, and the clinical arrogance of the attractive doctor - what she had given him, now taking effect.

Though he remained lucid, the substance was certainly calming mentally, but his thoughts would not be detracted from his submissive yearning. He turned the shower off, and as he swept back the curtain, there was Anna standing with arms crossed with a towel hanging from her hand. She gave him a smug look, studying the cock which stood erect, and which Adam no longer felt any inhibition about.

'Out you get, and kneel on the floor while I dry you.' He did exactly as he was told, feeling his cock ache as he faced her long legs and boots, the hem of her leather dress moving against her thighs as it squeaked with the motion. She rubbed his upper body down, then caressed his short hair dry with the towel, then he watched as her fingers lifted the skirt while she wriggled to lift it high. She grinned with satisfaction on seeing there was not the slightest reaction from him now, no movement in the natural disbelief or modesty he'd have shown earlier. He felt her hand behind his head, pulling him toward the crotch of her panties; he offered no resistance. She sighed with pleasure as she felt him nose her slit and sniff frantically.

'That's it, sniff my cunt boy, you'll know its scent blindfold in a day or two... I'm going to thoroughly enjoy my part in your training.' Adam's anus tingled as the confirmation of his capture was openly stated by her authority, it registered so clearly and he was bewildered by it, but unable and no longer wanting to offer any resistance. Her delicious feminine scent took him to the place his inner soul craved to be, in total obedience to a dominant woman.

Though his rational mind kept his physical state alert and his anxiety fought with his urges, the substance ensured the desires which had brought him to Trudy, slowly and thoroughly overshadowed these and rendered him helpless. His cock boned rigid as the delectable sexual pleasure of being put firmly in his place by feminine power enveloped him, so much stronger than in any lurid dream he'd experienced.

Anna smiled with satisfaction on pulling his face away and feeling his reluctance to be drawn from the lush scent of her arousal, slipping the kaftan over him once more, and laughing softly at the tent created by his eager cock.

'You'll soon have the opportunity to worship my cunt in earnest, but another awaits you first. I think you're nice and ready to pay homage to your host in thanks for her hospitality, and learn of the service you've brought upon yourself... you wanted her daughter's hand in marriage - eager as you are to serve below her I know - but you'll get so much more than the firm hand of a young novice now.' Her satisfaction swelled as she enjoyed the totally obedient state he was now in, ner power over him absolute.

She smiled as she put her hand behind her back, and pulled something from the tight broad belt which held her waist tight, displaying her hips and full breasts in the black leather so pleasingly in his eyes. His balls tingled at what he first thought was a whip, but as Anna unravelled it with a pleased grin, he saw it was a leather leash and collar. He lifted his chin obligingly, now wanting to know the feeling of its grip, and the lush submission it would grant him, Anna sighing and quivering in her own flush of dominant pleasure at his gesture of helpless desire. She watched his cock bob, his chest heaving in excitement beneath the silk gown as she buckled the thin leather collar tight, her cunt moistening by the moment, then sneered as she slipped the leather leash through her hands and pulled it tight.

'There! Now we're ready to show you to the Mistress of the house in your true position.' Adam's desire to see Madam Brooke again, burned within him as he thought on the supreme woman's shape from his earlier encounters, her image glowing within his head and appearing goddess like; even the clinical bathroom he was in was now bathed in a warmly erotic hue, he was truly enslaved by his own weakness as Anna led him from it.

Trudy watched unseen from her bedroom door, keen to play a satisfying part by ensuring he still grasped how he had arrived there, bringing him back at least partly to a demoralised state and boosting her own bitchy ego. She allowed Anna to take him down the first few stairs, the maid looking back and smiling smugly toward the slightly ajar door. She then followed, strutting confidently on tall heels and feeling supremely dominant in her tight pencil skirt, and looking over the stairs to the hall below. Anna led him a few feet from the foot of the stairs to the centre of the hall.

'Kneel!' Adam did just as he was told, and felt his anus tingling as the door to the main lounge slowly opened. Brooke stepped out from lounge, taking each step nice and slowly, the black chiffon floating across the curved breasts and thighs that it did nothing but mask ever so slightly, her stern smile of contempt radiating from her red lips, her red hair magnificent.

Adam took a sharp intake of breath on seeing a short black riding whip in her hand; there would be no hiding from the truth now, the facade was over. Anna handed her the leash, and Adam felt himself cower, bringing his cock to full rigidity in awe of her as she pulled the leash tight. Her contented smile went from his face up to the stairs, Adam hearing the sharp sound of stilettos on stone and looking to see Trudy descend, her curt smile expressing the triumph she felt.

Adam's mind, confused by the substance and immersed in the euphoria of submission, took a sharp twist toward reality as he viewed the ginger girl who had dominated him so easily, and delivered him to this place; his memory flashing back to his handing over of the keys to his flat, her indifference to her stepmother's naked display... he dared not think that her affection for him was merely a sham. Looking more attractive than ever in her tight leather pencil skirt, her view of him now held nothing but contempt as he knelt leashed at the feet of Brooke, her cruel capture of him giving her a rich and spiteful satisfaction. She stepped closer and grinned down at him, then looked up to her contented stepmother.

'I'm off to celebrate with some of the girls from the association, they'll be delighted to see me, knowing it means only one thing. I'll stay tonight of course, then tomorrow I'll take his car and see how much Madam Paula offers me this time.' She looked down at Adam with a curt smile as she enjoyed having him know the truth.

'I'll contact the rental agency with the keys to his flat, after sending a mail from his desktop telling them to expect me; he'll explain he has no need for it anymore - bored with things, going to tour the world and find himself - he'll just disappear like so many other males.' She watched Adam gasp in disbelief, the pleasure in crushing him exhilarating. He motioned to speak, and felt the whip pressed to his lips by Brooke; he was silenced by it, sniffing at the leather binding and flap which his flesh would soon know. Trudy smiled down at him, then turned and strutted to the door, showing him the pert arse which had seen the surrender of his tongue, and had now enslaved him completely. Brooke delighted in bringing him further down as she opened the door to leave.

'Take a good long look, you won't get too many more opportunities to do so. You'll lust long and hard for the girl who's broken you; know that it gives her a pleasure you just can't imagine.' She tugged the leash as Trudy closed the door without looking back, and led him on all fours through to the lounge, her pleasure in describing the spiteful virtues of her daughter continuing as he was taken to be dominated most thoroughly by his new owner; his ego, what little of it was left after his preliminary conditioning by the ginger girl, now crushed completely by her youthful trickery, the pleasure in her departing tone taking him to a cruel low as she discarded him as if he'd not existed.

'I've trained her well, don't you think? She always completes her captures so swiftly... and you'll agree that her technique is so efficient. I brought her up to spite males, and found her natural dominance so pleasing. As soon as she was old enough to go out on her own, she'd feign affection for her victims by suggesting they might have sex with her, and then bring them to me, delighting in seeing them spanked or caned to tears for daring to proposition my daughter.'