A Sticky Situation Ch. 02

Story Info
Kerry notices her father.
2.8k words
4.5
117.7k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was that bacon? I stepped out of the shower stall and reached out for my Hello Kitty beach towel. To my dismay I found it already damp. That jerk! I thought furiously. I let that little perv fuck me and this is how he repays me? At the moment I didn't have much of a choice so I wrapped the damp towel around me and tried to get as much of the water as I could off of me. I opened the cabinet door and took out my hair dryer. I plugged it in and began blowing it on my chilled skin rather than my hair. I moved the dryer up and down my body and let the towel drop to the floor. When one part of my skin was warm, I moved onto another. I lifted one of my legs and rested it on the sink. I let the hot dryer warm the light hairs around my pussy. It felt wonderful, the hot air blowing against me. I moved the dryer only reluctantly, long after the area was dry. I giggled a little at my daring and then was slammed with the fact that my brothers cock had been inside of me only minutes earlier.

"Kerry, I made some bacon, you want a BLT?" my sister's voice called out from the kitchen.

"Hell yeah!" I called back, my stomach grumbling furiously.

I walked out of the bathroom, my fingertips running through my damp hair. I pulled on my bathrobe and put on my slippers. I padded down the hall and walked into the kitchen where my slightly older sister (by two minutes I might add) was spreading a thick coat of mayo on slices of white bread. I looked at her critically. For twins, we didn't look that much alike. She was slightly shorter than me, with rounder curves, lighter skin and hair that she had dyed jet black. She detested sports of all kinds and preferred to stay inside and read when everyone else was outside playing. Emma was one of a kind though, always thoughtful and sweet.

"Here ya go Kerry. Would you give this other one to Kyle?"

I giggled nervously. I really wasn't wanting to see him again so soon after our "encounter". I grinned at her and took off with my sandwich to the living room where I plopped down on the leather sofa and reached for the remote. I heard her sigh impatiently and watched as she carried Kyle's sandwich to him. I turned on the TV and found that Ren and Stimpy were on. I munched on the sandwich and thought about how many calories I was consuming. I pulled my knees up and put down the empty plate, totally absorbed in the show. When it was over I got up and stretched my hands over my head. My dad walked through the front door then and set his briefcase by the phone desk.

"Daddy!" I ran over to him and he caught me in a hug. I knew it was silly, but I'd been doing that since I was little and he liked it. He grinned down at me and kissed me quickly on the lips.

"How was your day Kerry? How was practice?"

I filled him in on the days adventures (well, not all of them) and he seemed pleased. He then told me he had to go to the bathroom and I watched his back as he climbed the stairs. He was like an older version of Kyle, tall, strong, blonde, and cute. They both had lady killer smiles and sparkling blue eyes. For just a moment, I tried to picture my dad naked. Would he look like Kyle, lean muscles lightly defined, slightly tanned with a normal sized cock? I couldn't help but think he would be a lot like that, only bigger. I tried to remember what his cock looked like, but couldn't. I hadn't seen it in many years, not since I was three and he took baths with me. I heard running water upstairs and knew my dad was stepping in the shower. The idea was there, the mischevious little curios part of me that always got me into trouble. What if I snuck up there and "happened" to walk in and get a little peek? Would that be so wrong?

I smiled to myself and climbed the stairs slowly, quietly. It wasn't like anyone would hear me, but I felt like I was about to commit a crime. I slowly walked across the upstairs living room and down the hall. I stood in front of the bathroom door breathing heavily. I reached for the knob and as slowly as I possibly could turned it. I peeked a bit in and looked into the mirror, catching the reflection of him in the shower, his head tilted back, water running down his hard body. I almost gasped as I let my eyes take him in, his cock was erect and he was slowly stroking it. Instantly my pussy was flooded. I couldn't believe I was watching my dad masturbate but I couldn't tear myself away, it was getting me so hot. He was stroking his hard cock slowly, letting his fingers gently rub the underside of the head. He then gripped the slippery cock tightly and lowered it all the way down the shaft and then back up. He suddenly seemed to find a pace and his hand slid up and down quicker. My pulse raced and my knees were trembling. Suddenly his hand opened and he was stroking his cock with his thumb and forefinger only as rapidly as he could. I saw his body go rigid and then...a fountain of cum erupted from the bulbous tip, shooting several inches across the shower. I gasped then, I couldn't help it. It was by far the most male thing I had ever seen. When I gasped he looked up quickly and caught sight of half of my face through the reflection of the mirror at the door. I shut it quickly and ran downstairs to my room, shutting the door behind me. Oh no....this was not supposed to happen!

My heart was racing, and my pussy was throbbing. I knew that any minute he was going to come down to talk to me and I didn't know what to do. I sat on the edge of my bed, biting my lower lip. I heard a soft knock at the door, much sooner than I expected. "Come in." I said quietly.

My father walked in, a towel around his waist with a blank expression. He softly closed the door behind him. He stood there and all of the sudden I saw that he was looking ashamed. It really surprised me. I was the one who should be ashamed. "Kerry," he began tentatively, "I'm sorry that you saw that. I was stupid...I should have locked the door. I didn't mean for that to happen." He stood there, staring at me with an apologetic gaze.

I felt terrible. This wasn't his fault, it was mine.

"Dad. Don't be sorry, I was the one who opened the door without knocking. I'm sorry."

"Kerry, there's nothing for you to be sorry about. God! I bet that was the grossest thing you could ever imagine. I always thought one of you kids would walk in on me and your mother, but no, this is even worse. I feel like shit."

My heart cried out. I didn't want to admit that I had been watching him the whole time, but I felt I had to make him understand that it wasn't gross. "Dad, look, it's ok. I mean, we all masturbate in the shower, right? It's not a big deal and I'm not going to be traumatized for life or anything. I mean..." I trailed off, and was shocked that I wanted to tell him how hot it was, how hot it had made me feel, how I wanted to see it again, up close. With extreme effort I pushed the thought from my mind. "Look, you told us that it was normal to touch ourselves, and to not feel bad about it because it was natural. If it's natural for us, it's natural for you too."

My dad slowly smiled. "I guess so. Still, it's not something that I do a lot or anything, I've just been really stressed out at work. You know how stressful my job can be, dealing with all those insurance clowns day in and day out. God. And your mom is never home anymore, working at the store. It gets lonely too."

I nodded, not knowing what to say. I didn't know that he felt lonely. He was this big strong man, I couldn't imagine him feeling that way. I pulled my knees up and his eyes were suddenly rounder than usual. I glanced down and realized my robe had fallen open, that my dripping wet pussy was parted and open in front of him. With a start, I realized he was looking at it, and not moving his eyes away. I pretended not to notice it and continued talking to him normally, but watching him closely. He responded to my questions with a monotonous tone, beads of sweat began to appear on his forehead and I let my eyes wander down towards the towel, and his crotch. I wandered if I could make him hard.

"Tennis practice was so rough. My muscles are so sore, would you rub them?"

His head snapped up and he looked flustered. "Sure, what hurts?"

"Well, my quads, my hamstrings, and my glutes mostly."

I leaned back into my bed, not bothering to cover my naked pussy. He came close and I could smell the clean scent of him. His hands began to massage my quads slowly, expertly. He found my knotted muscles and I began moaning as he worked them.

"Will you get my inner thighs too? They're killing me."

He paused, but only a moment and his hands found my firm inner thighs. His hands started out by my knees but slowly worked their way up. His hands were trembling and his breath was a bit raspy. I let my legs part completely and with my movement, the tips of his fingertips brushed the outer lips of my pussy. I caught my breath, startled at how electrifying his touch was. He began to move his hands away and I startled myself.

"No, that was perfect."

He seemed frozen, unable to reply. "Kerry, baby, do you understand what you're saying?"

"Yes." I said, tremors of excitement escaping into my response.

His fingers moved slowly touching my pussy softly. He slid his fingers up and down my engorged lips and I moaned and shuddered under his touch. I lifted my hips and reached down between my legs, covering his hand with mine. I parted my pussy lips and invited his fingers inside. He rubbed my clit tenderly and I slid his hand down to my opening. He let the tips of his fingers enter me and finding no refusal, let them sink inside. His fingers were different from Kyle's, much larger, thicker. They moved slowly inside of me, exploring every inch of my cunt. He rubbed his fingertips against the walls of my pussy and I moaned in delight. The fire he had started in me was an inferno now and I was growing impatient, bucking my hips, trying to get him to slam his fingers into me. He didn't let that get to him, his exploration was slow and it seemed he was savoring it. He then found my g-spot and pressed against it, a little rougher than before. He rubbed it and pressed it insistently and I gasped. My muscles were clenched and my pussy was on fire. With his other hand he began furiously rubbing my clit and just the pressure on my g-spot and rubbing my clit, I came. Every sense was gone, I was in a whirl of stars, pleasure rocketing through my veins, my pussy walls trembling and screaming in delight and moans turned to near screams as I climaxed. I felt a hand cover my mouth and I looked up into my dad's anxious face. I suddenly realized he was afraid of someone hearing me.

I sat up and nodded, and he looked relieved. His face was close to mine, his breath ragged. His eyes seemed glazed over. I tilted my head up to him and pressed my lips against his. He moaned into my mouth and opened his, inviting my tongue inside. I kissed him wildly, hotly, because no one had ever made me feel that way before. Even as I kissed him, my pussy was clenching tightly, the imprinted memory of his fingers still there. His hands, smelling of me, opened the top of my robe and found my breasts. He cupped them, squeezed them and explored them with his hands. He pinched my nipples and formed them into swollen peaks. He broke the contact with my lips and bent his head forward, opening his mouth and sucking on my nipples. My body again seemed to be on fire. He sucked them for a long time, first one and then the other, as though trying to drink breast milk that wasn't there. His hands meanwhile lovingly stroked my stomach and legs and I reached out with my hand, searching for his cock. I found it, rock hard, and at my touch it seemed to get stiffer. I pushed my hand up and down his shaft, the way I had seen him do it in the shower. He pulled his head from my chest and sat up, watching me as I stroked his cock. A rugged man was before me, not my father anymore, but everything male in the world. He was strong, he was power and I was his. My very existence had come of this cock that my hand was wrapped around. I knew it and he knew it. I wanted only to please this man-God and I bent my head forward, my lips aching to wrap themselves around his engorged penis.

My lips found his cock hot and pulsing, and I opened my mouth, stretching my lips as far as I could to allow the monstrosity into my mouth. I bent my head forward even further, taking him as far as I could. I wanted to swallow this cock and keep it tucked away inside of me forever. I slurped and sucked his cock, bobbing my head forward and back and with my now free hands I cupped his balls reverentially. I silently worshipped his penis and his balls as I molded my hands around them and squeezed them softly, feeling the shifting skin beneath my fingertips. I heard him moan, in a primal, animalistic way and felt his body go rigid. I bent my head forward and back as fast as I could and then felt him erupt inside of me. My mouth was instantly flooded with his cum. I could feel his sperm swimming around my mouth looking for an egg to impregnate. I gagged as my throat was filled and I swallowed quickly. He pulled his glorious manhood from my mouth and away from my hands. I licked the outside of my lips and savored the flavor of his maleness. I laid down onto my bed, my naked body still exposed to him. He stood up and reached out for his towel. He squeezed his cock a little and pressed it against the cloth, cleaning himself. He then wrapped the towel around his hips.

"God Kerry. I don't understand what happened, but...it was amazing. Was it, ok for you? I didn't hurt you or anything did I?"

His tenderness was admirable. I smiled at him. "I didn't expect this to happen either, but I really liked it. I guess I should say that none of this was your fault though. I didn't exactly plan this...but I did start the whole thing when I watched you in the shower."

"You were watching me? On purpose? Why?" he looked extremely confused.

"I just was curious as to what you looked like naked, that's all." I admitted. I didn't want to tell him about Kyle, even though he and I had crossed much of the same boundaries earlier that day.

"I think I understand." My dad smiled. "Well, um...if it's not too much trouble, I don't think we should tell anyone about this. I mean...it isn't exactly acceptable for a dad and his daughter to do this sort of thing."

"Don't worry." I said lightly. "It's our secret."

My dad nodded and walked out of my room, but not before I noticed that the door was cracked open. I knew he had shut it behind him when he had come in. Oh God, I thought. Who saw us?