A Sticky Situation Ch. 04

Story Info
Kerry and her father make up at Uncle's house.
3.3k words
4.48
96.7k
17
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked down the hall towards my dad's office but he wasn't in there. I heard the lawn mower outside and leaned out the kitchen window. Sure enough he was mowing the lawn. I hated the noise of those things but I loved the scent of fresh grass. I watched him push the mower around, his muscles taut against his white polo shirt. Sweat was beginning to collect on the material and I leaned away from the window. I decided to get him something to drink and dug around the fridge for the pitcher of lemonade I knew was at the back. I poured him a large glass and walked outside holding it out to him. I waved at him as he turned the mower off. He walked up to me and took the glass, gulping it down.

"Thanks Ker. It's so freaking hot out here. I swear, if I'd known the summer would be this bad, I'd have flown up to our cabin."

"Yeah I know. I really miss the cabin. Why haven't we gone up there?"

"Your mom can't get any time off. Your brother is always involved in some sports camp or skateboarding tournament or something and your sister never wants to go. I think we're the only nature lovers around these parts."

It felt so good to be talking to him again, seeing him smiling down at me. It was like nothing had ever happened between us.

"Anyway, I need to finish mowing the lawn and then I have to pull the weeds out of the flower bed. Aren't you going to Bart's today?"

"No, Emma doesn't feel like going and I don't really want to go alone."

"Tell you what. You help me pull the weeds and I'll go with you. I could really use a swim. Deal?" He held out his hand. It was his way of offering a peace treaty. I shook his hand and began walking towards the flower bed.

"Sweetie you'll need to put on some gloves. Let's go in the garage and I'll find you a pair."

I followed my dad up to the garage and stepped out of the bright sunshine. He rummaged through the tool chest, at last producing a pair of very sorry looking gloves. He reached out for my hand and I let him push the glove on. He took my other hand and struggled to get the glove to fit.

"Damn thing." He muttered and yanked my arm forward. I slammed against him and for a moment we both just stopped. My chest was against his belly and I could feel electricity wrapping around us. His heart was beating fast, or maybe that was mine, I couldn't really tell. I looked up at him and he looked down at me, a hint of desire swimming in his eyes. He pulled away suddenly and walked back outside. I stayed in the garage a minute and pulled the glove on. I walked out to the flower bed and began pulling weeds. He started up the lawn mower and finished the job a lot sooner than I'd finished pulling those little buggers out of the sun baked soil.

Suddenly he was next to me, helping me yank out the last of them. When we'd both finished it was noon. The sun bore down on us relentlessly. We both stood up and went inside. He went to change into his suit and me into mine. I reaffixed the tight swimsuit I'd had on earlier and rushed out just as I heard him honking the horn. I climbed into the pickup and put on my seat belt, rolling down the window at the same time. I reached out and turned on the radio as he backed out of the driveway.

It was a thirty minute drive to Bart's and it was really hot. My dad's truck didn't have air conditioning and we just suffered through it.

"I need to get some gas so I'm going to pull over, you want a drink from inside?"

I nodded and he turned the wheel in towards the Shell station. He began pumping the gas and then left it going as he went inside. He came out a few minutes later and tossed me a bottle of water. I unscrewed the cap and drank a little, and because my skin was sticking to the leather seat of the car I splashed a little water on myself to cool off. He finished pumping gas and slid into the truck, pulling on his seatbelt. He looked over at me and his eyes lingered on my damp skin. I just sat there, pretending not to notice his inspection. He turned the keys then and I felt a little disappointed. Maybe I had imagined the whole thing. I watched him out of the corner of my eye as he drove and more than once caught him looking back at me.

I breathed a sigh of relief as we drove up to Bart's driveway. It was so hot and I was looking forward to going swimming. We went around to the back of the house and just walked in. We came over all the time and he was rarely home. To our surprise, Bart was in the pool, swimming laps, totally naked. I laughed aloud and so did my dad. Bart looked up surprised. He swam over to his trunks, sitting next to the diving board. He pulled them on and then got out of the pool, greeting us with wet hugs.

"Thought you guys decided not to come over."

"We changed our minds." My dad replied.

"Great, the more the merrier."

I decided I'd waited long enough. The water was crystal clear and calling my name. I chucked my sandals, pulled the rubber band from my hair and dove in. The icy sting of the water took my breath away. I pushed up to the surface and what was a hot wind the moment before was now cool and refreshing. Uncle Bart dove in after me and succeeded in splashing me with his haphazard dive.

"You jerk!" I called out laughing as I splashed him when he resurfaced.

"Yeah, you think you're so tough, watch this!" and with those words of warning a tidal wave of water rolled over my head. We shot back at one another for five minutes and when I looked up I didn't see my dad.

"Where'd he go?" I asked Bart.

"Oh, he said he needed to use the bathroom and then he was going to call and order a pizza."

"Oh ok." I bit my lower lip.

"What is it Kerry? Something wrong?"

"No...not really. I guess he and I haven't been really close lately."

"Oh get out of here. You know you're his favorite. Every time I talk to him he's always talking about how great you are, how proud he is of you. How you take after him with the whole tennis thing. He cares about you a lot Kerry and I don't blame him. Shoot if I had a daughter like you..." he trailed off then looking a little embarrassed.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. Just I would spend a lot of time with you. I mean...what's not to love...you're beautiful, intelligent, athletic, and you're turning into one hell of a woman. You have a bright future ahead of you."

"Thanks Uncle Bart..." I swam up to him and caught him in a hug. He reached down under me and lifted me so that I was lying in his arms.

"Shoot girl. You've gotten awfully heavy."

"Shut up!" I retorted, sticking out my tongue at him.

"You better take that back..." he said in a warning voice.

"Or what?" I taunted

"Or this!" he yelled and dunked me under the water, pushing me down as far as he could. I jerked my hands wildly and suddenly I couldn't breathe. I was pushing against him and couldn't get up. I freaked out, remembering a time when I'd almost drowned at the beach when I was younger. I breathed in without wanting to and water filled my lungs. Suddenly strong arms hauled me up out of the water. I coughed and sputtered and water came out of my mouth. I felt lips pressed against mine, blowing air into my lungs. I coughed over and over and tears stung my eyes.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry....God I'm such an idiot! I should have remembered what happened to you..." Uncle Bart stammered.

"It's ok..."

"No...it isn't." He looked down at me with complete and utter tenderness and then leaned down and kissed me on the lips. His lips were cold and tasted of chlorine. Suddenly I felt his tongue gently licking my lips and instinctively I parted them. He put his hand behind my head and pulled me upwards, deepening the kiss.

"What the hell are you doing Bart?" my dad growled as he walked out of the house.

Bart pulled away and began the explanation of how he'd dunked me and was giving me mouth to mouth.

"That's not how you give mouth to mouth." My father said coldly.

I looked up at him and saw fury in his eyes. I'd never seen my dad look so totally angry.

"Chill out bro...it's no big deal."

"Kerry, get out. We're going home."

"No, come on Brad. You guys just got here. Look, I'll get out. I'm pruning up anyway. I'm meeting Katrina for lunch. Stay as long as you want...seriously."

"Ok Uncle Bart." I chimed in before my father could refuse. He looked at me sternly but didn't say anything. Bart climbed out of the pool and walked dripping wet into the house. My father sat at the edge of the pool and let his feet down into the water. It was an awkward moment and I didn't know what to do or say, so I pinched my nose closed and dove under the water. I swam until I needed air and then resurfaced. My dad had gotten all of the way in the pool and was lifting water with his hands and letting it pour over his face. God, he was handsome. I couldn't believe I'd never really noticed that before.

"Kerry..." my dad began, "what happened with Bart? Tell me the truth."

"Nothing....he dunked me under the water and I freaked out and he pulled me up again and water was in my lungs and he was just trying to get me to breathe."

"Kerry. I saw you. That wasn't mouth to mouth. You were kissing him. My own brother God damn it! Is this how I raised you? To be a whore? To be a dirty slut who seduces her father and then her Uncle? Say it! Tell me I'm right. Go ahead."

I looked at him mutely, tears filling my eyes. It wasn't like that, I pleaded with my mind, but I couldn't get my mouth to work.

"Go on!" my father roared. "GO AHEAD AND ADMIT WHAT A WHORE YOU ARE!"

"I'm not a whore!" I shouted back at him with tears streaming down my face. "I didn't mean for anything to happen with you and I didn't mean for anything to happen with Kyle or with Bart!"

Time seemed to stop as I realized what I had just admitted.

"What?" my father whispered dangerously. "What happened with Kyle?"

"I...um, I didn't mean, it just sort of happened, and it was that day you know, when we..." I couldn't seem to complete a sentence.

"Kerry...your brother? Your own brother? What did you do? Who else have you been screwing with?"

"No one!" I shouted back at him, but then realized I was lying. My father could always tell when I was lying.

"You're lying to me Kerry Lynn. Who else? TELL ME THE TRUTH."

I just couldn't take it anymore. I relived every moment of the past week, and told him everything, how Kyle had fucked me, how I'd sucked him, how Emma and I had experimented. I finished with the brief interlude I'd had with Bart. Then I hung my head. I wanted to disappear. I wanted to die.

My dad swam over to me as I was shaking and held me close. I sobbed from a deep dark place in my heart. He brushed my tears away and looked into my eyes. "Kerry. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. Please...baby I'll do anything to get you to stop crying...please baby girl." He rocked me back and forth holding me as close to him as possible. "Shhhh...it's ok" he said soothingly. The man that had before been so angry was calm and loving. He tilted my chin up and kissed my nose. He kissed the corners of my eyes and gently with his tongue licked the tears away. He left little kisses all over my cheeks and jaw and suddenly his lips were on mine. He kissed me softly, gently and slowly the sobs stopped. I tentatively kissed him back, and wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me close and kissed me there for what seemed an eternity. His hands cupped my cheeks and occasionally pushed my wet hair away. He pulled back then and I whimpered.

"Sweetheart...why are you doing this to me..."

I looked at him, a question on my lips.

"You're so...beautiful. You're so...perfect. Everything about you...is soft and passionate. You're a girl in a woman's body but even your mind is so mature. You are a lot like your mother...but even more attractive...Kerry I love you, and not just in a father loving his children way. I've watched you grow and change and for so long I've thought about you. Even Emma can't hold a candle to you and you're twins. I know the boys all like her...but I see the real you. I have to admit something Kerry...and I don't want you to hate me for this...but when you saw me in the shower...I was thinking about you. I was picturing how you'd taste, how you'd feel, and I had to think that way because you're the only thing that turns me on anymore. The world is such an ugly place...and you seem to be the antidote for so much of that."

He stopped then and gazed at me with a fire and intensity I'd never seen before from anyone. I couldn't think of anything to say and so I reached up and pulled him towards me. My mouth crushed against his. A flame erupted from within me which broke down any and all barriers I'd ever known. I loved this man, I wanted him, I needed him. I ravaged him with my tongue and raised my hips, bucking against his crotch. He groaned into my mouth and crushed me to him, smashing my breasts against him painfully. I gasped and he released me then, drinking me in with his eyes. His hands moved up to cup my breasts and he knelt his head kissing my hardened nipples through the spandex material. I reached up then and unclasped the front, letting my breasts fall out from beneath the tight material. He licked at my nipples hungrily and smashed my tits together with his hands. I ran my hands up and down the muscles of his back and then sighed with pleasure as I felt his stiff cock pressed up against me. I'd been thinking of his cock all week, not only about how it tasted in my mouth, but how it would feel shoved inside of my pussy.

As if sensing my thoughts I felt his fingers slide into the sides of my bathing suit and tug them down. I straightened and then bent my knees so he could pull them off. He lifted me onto the side of the pool then, and pushed my knees apart. He lowered his head and with an animalistic cry buried his tongue in my sex. He was rough, licking hard, his tongue demanding my juices. He ravaged my clit, nipping at it with his teeth and sucking it hard, like a little cock. He nibbled on my labia and swished his tongue side to side, parting me completely. He shoved his tongue into the opening in my pussy and I bit my lip to keep from screaming in pleasure. His nose was pressed up against my clit and as he fucked me with his tongue I felt the raging fire in me turn into an inferno. I was a volcano, ready to explode at any minute. He stopped then, just as I felt the climax begin.

I looked at him and he was rising out of the water. He pushed me down onto the concrete and pulled off his shorts. He stood there, hard and magnificent, water running down his body, droplets hanging from his manhood. He knelt then and with trembling fingers opened my cunt. He lay on top of me, panting and I felt his cockhead against my soaked pussy. He rubbed the tip of it there and moaned as pleasure seemed to fill him. I wanted his cock inside of me and I rolled my hips upward, pushing his cock into my soft flesh. He looked skyward in that moment.

"Forgive me Lord." He said and then he shoved his cock deep inside of me. The fullness of it was shocking and I nearly screamed. He began humping me then, fiercely, hard, slamming my body against the concrete. It hurt as he was fucking me but I didn't stop him. I was fascinated by the way he looked, his lips thin and tight, his jaw hard and his adam's apple pulsing. He looked down on me then and groaned loudly. Slapping sounds filled the small space between us and I didn't know if it was his hard unrelenting cock sliding so fast in my dripping cunt or his balls slapping against my ass. Whatever it was, it turned me on and suddenly I felt myself lose control. I flailed beneath him and dug my nails into his back, pulling myself against him and he lifted me then so that he was on his knees on the concrete, and I was on top of him, riding his cock. I bounced up and down as fast as my body could go and he grunted with the impact of his knees scraping the ground. I leaned back then so that my upper arms were supporting my weight and just my hips were rising and falling. My tits were bouncing with abandon, the natural flesh heaving with each thrust. He stared intently at my chest and then crying out I felt him come. His body shook with the force of his eruption and I felt load after load of hot cum washing the inside of my pussy. As the flood seemed to fill me I felt myself come and my body seemed to implode on the one sensation I was able to feel, my daddy's cock, buried inside me, streaming with his cum, pulsing there inside. My pussy shook and squeezed his cock then, causing him to gasp. The walls of my pussy vibrated with strength and as rapidly as a butterfly. I cried out loud and couldn't stop the moans calling from some deep primal place within me.

We lay quivering there in that position and I looked up at him. He looked down at me sadly. He lifted me off of him then and dove into the water. I saw blood on the concrete where his knees had been. He swam a few laps and I just sat there naked. I looked up at the house and with dismay saw a curtain fall in one of the windows. Oh no...I thought.