A Stormy Night

Story Info
Teenage honey is taken by older brother.
2.4k words
4.31
269.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was very excited. She was finally going to see her brother, Alex, whom she hadn't seen for over 5 years. Their parents were divorced, and Alex chose to stay in Delaware with his father, while Katie moved to California with her mother.

Because they were on opposite ends of the country, it wasn't possible for them to see each other often. The last time that Katie saw Alex was when she was 13. He was 18 at that time.

Now, 5 years later, he called saying that he's going to be in Cali for Spring Break and he's going to visit them. He was coming in 3 days, and asked if Katie could pick him up from the airport.

She agreed, of course. The excited 18-year-old ran to tell her mom.

Finally, Saturday came, and Katie was supposed to go and pick up Alex in 2 hours.

She showered and got dressed, and looked at herself in the mirror. She was stunning. Katie was 5'7, with extremely light blonde hair, green eyes, and tanned skin from being out in the sun often. She was wearing a white sundress which contrasted with her tan skin and high-heeled sandals that accented her smooth shapely legs.

Katie adjusted her strapless bra, which barely held her 34C breasts up, and was on her way.

After the two hour drive to the airport and another 35 minutes trying to find a parking spot, Katie was exhausted. Not only was she sick of all the traffic, it was 100 degrees outside, and she felt all sweaty and sticky. She put on her sunglasses, grabbed her bag, and was on her way inside.

She was relieved to find that the building was air-conditioned, and actually a little chilly. She felt the familiar sensation of her nipples hardening.

She found the crowd of people waiting for their friends and relatives to come out from Customs, and joined them. Katie looked at all the people coming down with carts filled with baggage and wondered if any of them were her brother. She hadn't seen him for 5 years, and he probably changed a bit.

After an hour of waiting, she noticed a tall very handsome man waiting on the side. He had a suitcase and a backpack with him. Katie remembered that her brother was very tall, and this man must've been over 6'3." She stared at him intently. He was tall, but he wasn't lanky. She could make out wide shoulders and a muscular physique under his clothes. He had disheveled black hair, which she found very sexy, and brown eyes. He did sort of look like her brother, so she decided to approach him.

Alex watched the beautiful blonde walk towards him. He looked her up and down. His gaze lingered on her long legs and swaying hips, and then focused on the round globes jiggling oh-so-slightly as she walked. He considered her one of those voluptuous blondes, women he usually saw in porn magazines. But unlike their now jizz-covered faces, hers reminded him of his sister. He remembered Katie's full pout and the mischievous green eyes. "Katie? Is that you?" he inquired as she stopped in front of him. "Alex? Oh my god..you sure have changed over the past couple of years..," she said and threw her arms around her brother. "I've missed you,"she said. "So did I Katie,"he replied and hugged her back. He felt her full breasts push against his chest. "This is gonna be one hell of a vacation...,"he thought.

After an emotional meeting with his mother, and a delicious dinner, Alex was very happy. His vacation was turning out very good so far.

"Katie, honey, show Alex where he's going to stay and help him unpack."

"Ok mom," Katie replied. They got up from the table, and after grabbing Alex's baggage, they made their way upstairs. Alex watched Katie's ass as she walked in front of him. When they neared the top of the stairs, Katie accidentally dropped his backpack, and Alex got a glimpse of her beautiful behind as she bent down to pick it up. She was wearing a white thong and he felt his cock stir as he watched the little strip reappear from beneath her ass cheeks and expand into a wider piece of material stretching over thick pussy lips. Unfortunately, the delicious sight only lasted for 2 seconds, after which Katie straightened up and her dress covered her ass again.

Katie led him into a medium-sized bedroom with a queen-sized bed. "This is the guest room, where you're gonna stay, and you can put all your things into the closet. The upper shelf is empty. The comforter and pillows are on the bottom. Umm..do you want me to help you unpack?"

"If you want to.,"he said and started unzipping his bag. Katie opened his backpack and started taking out everything that was inside. She put his passport on the table, his cosmetics on the shelf,,and so on. "Alex, where do you want these?" she asked holding a box of Trojans."Oh, sorry about that, I'll take it,"he said and took the box from Katie. She made a mental note of the fact that it said "XL" on the box.

After they unpacked and talked about everything since they saw each other last time, Alex said that he was tired and went to sleep. Katie decided to take a shower.

The warm water felt good on her skin as she stood in the shower, letting the water cascade down her body. Katie lathered up with some body wash and ran her hands over her slippery body. She rubbed her breasts, spreading the foam in large circles, and tweaked her 1/2 inch light pink nipples until they hardened and protruded like long pencil erasers from her puffy areolas. She started getting turned on and directed the flow onto her pussy. It felt wonderful. She spread her pussy lips and let the water hit her erect clit. Katie continued letting the water stimulate her until she was close to cumming. Then she heard a knock on the door.

"Katie? Are you in there?,"asked her brother. "I really need to use the bathroom."

"Ohhh..just a minute..I'll be right out.,"she managed to say while she reluctantly turned off the water and wrapped herself in a towel. She was SO close to cumming...so close..

The door opened and Alex watched the blonde beauty exit the bathroom with a tiny towel wrapped around her body. The towel ended just under her ass and he got a glimpse of the smooth cheeks as she walked.

"Mmmm..,"he said quietly and walked into the bathroom.

Katie looked at the clock. It was almost midnight and she realized that she was very tired from all the day's emotions. She put on her pj's which consisted of a tiny black silk camisole and matching panties, and climbed into bed.

When Alex came out of the bathroom, he could see lightning through the window. Then he heard a low rumble. "Looks like a thunderstorm,"he thought. He undressed, leaving only his short black boxers on, and went to sleep.

He dreamt about his sister and her beautiful body. He dreamt about fucking her on the beach, on the rough sand. He dreamt about licking and kissing her full breasts and running his hands over that smooth ass...

Suddenly he felt the bed sag on one side and he heard the springs squeak. Still half asleep, he felt the covers lift off his body and fall back on him again as something soft and smooth brushed against his naked chest. He opened his eyes and saw his sister had cuddled up against him with her fragrant blonde hair in his face. She was asleep.

Alex was shocked at first, but then he remembered how his sister would always come to sleep in his room whenever there was a thunderstorm. She was very scared of lightning and thunder. Now, at 18, she still did that.

He didn't end up in bed with a hot piece of ass such as his sister very often, and he decided to take advantage of the situation. It was warm, so he pulled the covers off of their bodies. Katie was sleeping with her back turned to him and her ass against his thighs. He moved away a little bit so that he could have better access to her body, and ran his hand over her silk-covered behind. It felt so soft and smooth. All of a sudden, Katie mumbled something in her sleep and rolled over on her back. Her arms were up above her head and her silk camisole had ridden up so far, he could see half of her left breast. Her nipples, however, were still covered. His cock was so hard now that it hurt.

Katie was in a deep sleep. Her full lips were parted and a thin line of drool was making its way down her cheek. Alex watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed. He couldn't believe his sister had grown up into such a fox. He had to have her.

Alex slowly pulled the rest of her camisole up until it bunched up under her neck and her breasts were exposed. He was surprised to see that her nipples were erect. He ran his fingers over them lightly, and heard Katie utter a low moan. He started fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples until they were rock hard, while carefully watching her reactions. Katie was moaning quietly as he continued stimulating her nipples. He moved his head down to her chest and started licking her left nipple. She arched her back and he took her nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it. Then he let go of it and moved towards the right one. Katie's moans started getting more and more intense so he stopped in fear that she would wake up.

Her areolas were puffy and glistened with his saliva. Alex switched his focus to her silk-clad pussy. He ran his fingers over her mound until he felt a moist spot on her panties. He decided that the panties have got to go. Breathing heavily, he slid his fingers under the thin material and gently pulled down. Slowly but surely, Katie's pussy was being revealed. He kept on looking at her face to see if she was waking up. The princess was sound asleep.

Alex almost came when he saw her beautiful pussy. There was barely any hair, except for the 1/2 inch wide strip of blonde fuzz. Alex pulled her panties down even more until they ended up at her ankles, at which point he removed them completely and brought them to his face. He sniffed the wet spot and found the scent to be intoxicating. It was slightly musky and sweet. Dropping the panties to the floor, he moved to the edge of the bed and slowly spread Katie's legs. He could see that her labia were puffy and her clit was peaking out from between them.He couldn't believe how aroused his sister was in her sleep. He couldn't take it anymore. He didn't care whether she would wake up or not.

The bed springs squeaked as he moved in between her legs and buried his face in her pussy. "Ahhh..ohhhh...mmmm..,"moaned Katie, still asleep but responding to his tongue which was jutting in an out of her cunt.He was in pussy heaven. He had never tasted a pussy as sweet as this. He was fucking her with his tongue and savoring the taste of her arousal.

Suddenly Katie opened her eyes and looked down at the source of her pleasure. "Alex?...mmmm..what are you doing? Why am I in your room...oh my god..ohhhhh..that feels so good.." Alex didn't bother stopping. Instead he concentrated on her clit, licking around it, and then sucking on it. Katie was bucking her hips wildly and arching her back. She was lost in the incredible sensations that Alex's mouth was creating.

Katie climaxed with a loud moan and closed her thighs tightly, locking Alex's head between them. Her pussy was spasming uncontrollably. Alex continued sucking and licking until Katie calmed down and eased her hold on his head. He lifted his head and looked at Katie. Her eyes were half-closed and her mouth parted. She was breathing heavily. He licked his lips."How do you feel baby?.." he asked. "Mmmm...good..,"she replied. "Your pussy tastes so sweet..want a taste?," he said and moved up until he was on top of her and kissed her passionately. Katie could taste herself as she explored his mouth with her tongue.

He broke the kiss and started kissing her neck, moving down to her breasts. Alex had her moaning in no time as he sucked her breasts.

Then he stopped. "I have to fuck you so bad...,"he said and grabbed her thighs, pushing them apart and up so that Katie's knees were pushing against her breasts. Her cunt and ass were totally exposed to him. He stroked his hard (and hurting) cock, spreading the precum over the head to lubricate it. He had an almost animal urge to force his cock to the hilt into her gaping pussy and fuck her brains out, but he knew he had to be careful. His cock was over 9" long with a plum-sized head and a very thick shaft. Not a lot of women could take him.

He rubbed his cock up and down her slippery cunt, and she moaned as he rubbed the head against her engorged clit.

"Fuck me Alex..ohh..fuck me NOW," she pleaded as he continued teasing her clit. He obliged, positioning his cock against her gaping cunthole, and pushed the head in."Ohhhh...,"she grunted feeling the painful pressure. He pushed again, this time burying four more inches. He couldn't believe how tight she was. Her tightness was driving him crazy, and he buried the rest of his cock with the third thrust.

Then he withdrew, and plunged into her again, and again, and again, each time causing her to squeal with pleasure as his meat filled her up.

Alex fucked her for twenty minutes, pounding into her as hard as he could, his balls slapping against her ass. They climaxed at the same time, her pussy contracting against his cock, causing him to spurt his seed into her womb. "Ohhhhhh goddd...Mmmmm...Ohhhhhh...Ohhhh..Uhhhhh!," she moaned as he continued spurting his cum inside her.

When they were done, he withdrew his cock, and collapsed on the bed next to her. They were panting heavily.

That night, Katie licked his cock clean and sucked him off, giving him the best blow job he's ever had, after which they fucked until morning came. And this was only day 1 of his vacation.

Day two was much more interesting...