A Stormy Night

Story Info
Boy and his mom alone on a stormy night.
20.7k words
4.48
249.8k
227
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,407 Followers

Published by BarondeSade
Copyright 2013 BarondeSade

Feel free to do whatever you wish with this story...

This story is a work of fiction. The characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental...

All fictional characters in the story who are involved in sexual situations and incidents are above the age of eighteen...

One Stormy Night

Chapter One – The Storms

Emily and Caleb were returning from a two-week visit with her sister, Gloria. They had gotten a late start and now it looked like they were going to have to pay for it.

"The storm is approaching Haleyville and Highway 216. It should arrive within the next half-hour. All persons should take shelter as soon as possible. You can expect strong winds and heavy rain with possible hail. Travel is not recommended!" the radio blared as Emily drove along looking at the dark cloud approaching from the west.

"I guess we're not going to make it home tonight. Better stop somewhere along here because I'm certainly not driving through that thing!" Emily said, nervously looking at the ominous dark clouds.

"Want me to drive?" Caleb, always the adventurer, asked, more out of bravado than any real desire to drive through the oncoming storm.

"No! I'm not going to take a chance," Emily fussed. "I know that you're a good driver, but better safe than sorry..."

"Okay," Caleb agreed, actually thankful that his mother had decided not to go on.

"We've still got the sandwiches left from lunch. And the wine in the cooler. We won't even have to go out to eat. It'll be like a picnic, a picnic in the storm," she nervously laughed.

Well, that would give them more time together, Caleb thought to himself. This being his senior year in high school, he would be going away to college pretty soon. He'd really enjoyed his time with his mother on this visit. He couldn't explain the difference in their relationship on this trip, but something seemed to have changed between them. She seemed to be treating him more like a man than her son. He couldn't put his finger on exactly what it was, but there was just something different. And he liked that difference! They somehow seemed closer now. And away from home, away from his father, Bud, she had become a different woman. A woman, he sickly thought. Not just Mom! She seemed more at ease, more relaxed, more adventurous. Why she had even bungee-jumped with him. She would never have done that at home. At least he didn't think she would.

"There's a motel right up there with a vacancy sign," she grinned over at him. "It'll be nice to get out from behind this wheel anyway..."

Caleb sat in the car watching the storm draw closer and closer as the sky grew turned to a deep purple while his mother went into the motel office. The wind was swirling around the parking lot, whipping clouds of debris into the air and tossing it about.

Then he saw his mother come striding out of the motel office with the key in her hand. As she did, it was hard not to notice the bobbling flounce of her big breasts under her thin blouse. Ashamed of himself, he wondered what they really looked like underneath their covering of cloth. They were big; he knew that by the way she filled out her blouse...

"Got one," Emily told him pitching him the key as she crawled into the car.

Caleb felt another jolt of shame as his eyes dropped down to her thigh when she slid under the steering wheel. He was rewarded with a flash of creamy white thigh before she reached down and huffily pulled her skirt back down. She'd spent most of the afternoon trying to keep her short skirt from riding up her shapely legs and Caleb had spent most of his time sneaking peeks over at them.

Hey, he told himself, he couldn't help it if his mother had pretty legs! He was a guy after all, and she was a woman! A beautiful woman...

"Last time I wear a short skirt on a long trip," she muttered, cranking the car.

"I didn't mind," Caleb nervously joked, "besides you got great gams, Mom!"

"Thank you, but they're hardly what my son should be gawking at all day long," she fussed, turning into their parking spot in front of their room. "Don't you think?"

"Hey, what can I say? I'm a growing boy in case you haven't noticed," he smirked back at her, hoping he wasn't going over the line.

"Oh, I've noticed," she shot back, turning off the ignition. "Better hurry, looks like the storm is just about here."

And what did she mean by that remark? "Oh, I've noticed!" Was there some hidden meaning in it that he didn't know?

Five minutes later, they were safely tucked away inside their room and had everything stowed away as the first big drops of rain began to splat down in the parking lot. Looking out the window, Caleb watched the big, round circles of water quickly merge into each other and cover the ground with a glistening sheen of rain.

Then he saw a flash of lightning in the distance as the forked fury vented its anger on earth. It was quite a ways off and it took several seconds for the rumble of thunder to finally find them.

"Looks like it's here," Emily said, stepping up beside him to watch out the window, too.

"Yep," he said, suddenly feeling a strange sense of self-consciousness.

What was wrong with him, he asked as the fragrance of his mother's flowery perfume wafted over him, mixing with the smell of the rain and adding a new, unfamiliar sense of intimacy to the whole thing. Then he felt her hip brush up against his for the briefest of moments as she turned and walked over to the cooler.

"Want some wine?" she asked, flipping open the lid to the cooler and pulling out a bottle.

"Sure," he grinned, walking over to join her.

Standing back at the window with his wine, he watched the flashes of lightning getting closer and closer while the sky grew darker and darker. The storm and dusk seemed to be working in cahoots with dusk to snuff out daylight as night rapidly raced to cover the town. Caleb watched as lights began to blink on outside. They all had a fuzzy, blurry look as he looked out through the rain-smeared glass and the pouring rain.

Lightning darted and danced over the motel filling the sky above them with a dazzling display of aerial fireworks. The accompanying symphony of thunder added a sense of excited suspense to the whole thing. It was almost as if it were an overture to something...something big...something even grander. But much more foreboding.

"The storm is over Haleyville and should last for about another thirty minutes," the weathercaster said from the television set. "But there is another more severe storm approaching just behind this one. There should be about a twenty minute lull between the storms but be prepared for an even more impressive light show when the second cell moves over..."

"I don't know what it is, but there's something so, so exciting about a thunder storm," Emily murmured. "Exciting and frightening. It makes me feel all nervous and jittery inside..."

At that very moment, there was a blinding flash of light outside the window and everything went dark. A half a moment later, the room was shaken by a deafening crash of thunder.

"Oh, my Goodness!" Caleb heard his mother huff under her breath.

"You okay?" he asked her, unable to see her in the pitch black.

"Uh, yeah, just a little more frightened now," she murmured, her voice coming closer.

Then he felt something soft and giving brush up against his arm, jostling his glass of wine as the air around him was once again filled with the heady fragrance of Lilacs.

"Oops!" he heard his mother mumble, as another flash of light filled the room and Caleb found their faces only inches apart.

Staring into each other's eyes for that brief instant, neither of them moved. But this flash of lightning seemed to flicker on forever as they stood transfixed, frozen in time, the air around them sparking and hissing with electricity and excitement! Caleb suddenly had an almost overpowering urge to kiss her! He could almost feel her hot breath on his lips as the distance between their lips seemed to shrink. Then the lightning was gone and they were back in the dark but their lips touched ever so lightly for a fleeting moment.

"Uh, sorry," she nervously coughed and Caleb felt the soft pressure of her breast leave his arm. "Didn't mean to bump into you!"

"That's okay," he mumbled. "It's darker than the ace of spades in here."

"I'm glad that we have the wine," she anxiously laughed. "I'd be scared witless if I were completely sober. The wine takes the edge off everything. Speaking of which..."

Then Caleb heard the tinkle of glass against glass as she was apparently trying to refill her glass with more wine. There had been something sickly exciting and stirring about their brief encounter. He couldn't put a finger on precisely what had happened. But he swore that their lips had actually touched. While it wasn't really a kiss, it was close enough to get the motors running. It seemed that they had been close to kissing, and he wanted to give it another chance as he slowly started shuffling toward where he thought his mother stood. Groping in the dark, he felt a spark of electricity jolt up his arm as his fingers nudged up against something soft and giving. It was her breast again. Even hidden inside her brassiere, it had a soft pliancy to it.

"Oops! Sorry," he lied, holding his hand pressed against it for a moment before reluctantly pulling his hand back away from it.

The room was suddenly filled with light again and they found themselves only inches apart for a second time. Their eyes met for another brief instant and something dark and sinister seemed to pass between them. The air around them crackled and became unbearably hot. It was difficult to breathe and Caleb felt a sheen of perspiration pop out on his forehead!

Then his mother gave out a soft, nervous cough and stepped back. Turning away from him, she stumbled back over to the window and looked out into the stormy night.

What was going on, he asked himself? Something had just happened between them! But what? He could sense the charged atmosphere of the room. He couldn't put his finger on just exactly what was happening, but he swore something had happened in that brief moment their lips had touched.

And now he had a stirring feeling that was similar to how he felt before he went out on a date. That same nervous, jittery, butterflies in the stomach feeling. He had never felt like this before...with his mother! He felt himself being drawn to her, not as his mother, but by a different, darker attraction! And that overpowering urge to kiss her was growing stronger by the moment...

As he stood thinking about what was happening the television began to blare again.

"...the second storm is rapidly approaching..." Caleb heard the weatherman drone on as he saw that his mother was blushing in the glare of the lights.

"Uh, I think I'll get dressed for bed while we still have some light," she mumbled, setting her glass down and hurrying over to her suitcase.

"Uh, that's probably a good idea," he told her, watching her pull a filmy, red nightgown out and hurry into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Damn, he told himself, that gown is so sheer, you can see right through it! What was she thinking? Was that what she wanted? Did she want him to see her body? Or had she just forgotten how sheer it was in the rush to get dressed for bed in case the lights went out again?

This was all new territory for him. He had never thought of his mother like this! And he didn't know why it was happening tonight. Maybe it was the buzz he had from the wine! Maybe it was the testosterone pouring through his blood stream! Or maybe the ozone from the storm! Or maybe it was just the excitement of being all alone with her. Or maybe it was storm! Or maybe it was a combination of all of them, but whatever it was, he felt all excited and tingly. All warm and prickly down there, like something was going to happen! Something was going to happen between them...

Then he poured himself another glass of wine and stood by the window watching the storm and waiting for his mother to return.

After a few minutes, the bathroom door opened and he saw his mother stick her head out.

"Caleb, Honey, could you turn the light out for a second until I get in bed?" she asked him. "This is the only nightgown I have and it's pretty revealing."

"Uh, sure, okay, Mom," he disappointedly mumbled, trudging over to the light switch and flipping it off.

The shaft of light escaping from the bathroom blinked out just then, plunging the room into total darkness once again. Then he heard the bathroom door close.

"Fuck—ouch—" he heard his mother yelp.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to turn the light on," he asked, his fingers resting on the light switch.

"No! I just stubbed my toe a little. I'm fine," he heard her say from across the room. "Just a minute..."

"Just say when," he told her.

"Okay, now," she finally said.

Blinking in the bright light, he looked over and saw that his mother was in her bed with the bedspread pulled up under her chin hiding her body from his prying eyes.

"Could you be a Sweetie Pie and bring my wine over here?" she asked, sneaking her arm out from the covers and extending it toward him, batting her big, brown eyes at him.

"Uh, sure," he said, wondering if the something between them had simply been a figment of his fevered teenage mind. Whatever it was, it seemed to have disappeared, he sadly thought.

Stepping over to her bed, he handed her the glass of wine, trying to catch a peek of her big breasts in the process.

But any opportunity for such an occurrence was quickly snuffed out by a crackling rip of lightning as the room was plunged into total darkness once again. Caleb flinched when a blast of thunder followed the lightning, shaking the room.

"I guess I might as well get into bed, too," he forlornly muttered, groping his way through the dark toward his bed. "Looks like there's not much going to be going around here tonight except thunder and lightning."

"I guess not," he heard his mother murmur from her bed.

Striping down to his shorts in the dark, he slid under the sheets and lay back to listen to the storm. The rain beating down on the room was so loud, it sounded like the snare drummer in a band. The brilliant flashes of lightning were getting closer and the thundering crashes following them grew louder and louder.

Damn! Damn! Damn! He cursed to himself, shoving his hand down into his boxer shorts to his throbbing cock. The close intimacy of their encounters had taken their toll on his cock and it was hard and frustrated. Wrapping his hand around it, he began to slowly work his hand up and down.

"Uh, Caleb, Honey..." Caleb heard his mother plaintively whine from her bed.

A wave of guilt washed over Caleb. What was he doing? His mother was laying not more than ten feet away and here he was with his fucking cock in his hand beating off right in front of her. Could she hear him above the storm?

"Yeah, Mother..." Caleb answered her, a touch of frustration in his voice as he wondered what she wanted.

"I'm frightened..." he heard her whimper." Could you come hold me...hold me until the storm is over..."

She wanted him to hold her? Was this it? Did she want more? But what if she didn't? What if it was just like she said and she was scared. Scared and just wanted him to hold her?

Oh, shit, he fumed to himself. Now she'll know! She'll know that I have a hard on!

"Uh, yeah, I guess so" he grunted, throwing his sheet off and swinging his legs out of bed. Fumbling for his glass, he found it and quickly gulped down the last of the wine. Quit complaining, fool, he told himself. Isn't this what you wanted?

Reaching down, he made sure that his stiff peter wasn't sticking out of his shorts then he blindly groped his way toward her bed with his arms outstretched in front of him. Suddenly, his knees bumped up against her bed at the same instant his hand brushed against quivering, bare flesh. A bare breast? What the fuck was going on, he deliriously wondered

"Oops, sorry," he grunted, pulling his hand away from her breast, feverishly wondering why it wasn't covered by her gown.

'That's okay, you couldn't see," she murmured as he heard the rustle of the bed sheets. "Slide in under the sheets."

Caleb's heart was pounding so hard he thought it might just explode, and the roaring in his head was so loud he couldn't hear the thunder outside any more. Sliding under the covers, he slowly scooted over until he brushed up against the warm softness of her body as she snuggled up against him.

"Thank you," she softly whispered into his ear.

"You're welcome," he somehow choked out.

The storm raging outside couldn't compare with the one raging inside Caleb's fevered brain. Fearfully, he eased her arm under her neck and gently pulled her to him. As he did, he could feel her big, soft breasts pressing against his ribs and her belly resting against his hip. Strangely, he could feel the slippery material of her gown covering her now. And he could feel her hot breath on his ear as she curled her arm around him and gently pulled him to her.

"That's better..." she softly whispered, giving him a little hug." I'm not as scared now..."

Caleb was in a panic. He had a hard on that was growing harder and harder each fiery moment as his mother snuggled up against him. And there was nothing between them but the silky, thin gown. She smelled so good. Her body was so soft and warm pressed up against him as the lightning flashed and the thunder grumbled and growled outside the motel. And every time the thunder crackled, his mother jumped and hugged him a little tighter.

Bending his arm, he nervously tickled his fingers down her bare back.

"That feels nice," she murmured, pressing herself against him a feather harder.

Then his fingers brushed across the little silk ribbon that was tied in a loose knot and held her gown together. The gown had a split down the back all the way from her neck to the top of her ass and was held together by the single satin ribbon. Untying that knot would allow the front of her gown drop away, drop down off her big breasts.

What would happen if it came undone, he tipsily wondered? All the wine he had consumed was suddenly making him feel foolishly brazen. And the warm, soft body pressed up against him was making him grow braver and braver. He could tell her that the ribbon had caught on his ring or something, he told himself. Then he began to gently pluck at it with his fingertips.

Suddenly, another flash of lightning was followed immediately by another peal of thunder making his mother jump. As she did, he jumped, too, jerking on the ribbon and untying it!

"That was close," he whispered, realizing that nothing now held her gown up but the pressure of their two bodies pressed against each other.

"Yes, it was," she whispered back, hugging him tighter.

What now, he asked himself, his fingers brushing over the soft, smooth skin of her back? Slowly he let his fingers trail down her bare back until they were brushing over the small of her back just above the swell of her butt.

"I think I had too much to drink," she murmured, slowly easing back away from him for a moment. And as she did, the gown went slithering down off her breasts and onto the bed between them.

Oh, shit, he frantically thought! Now she'll know. She'll know that her gown is untied—

Expecting her to pull away from him, or pull the gown back up, Caleb was surprised when she did neither. What was going on? Numbly wondering what was happening, he felt her ease back up against him! Didn't she know? Couldn't she feel it? Was she just ignoring it, thinking it was an accident or something? Or did she do it on purpose? Was she telling him something? Was she telling him to go ahead? Telling him that she was too drunk to stop him, he numbly wondered? This time, he could feel the bare flesh of her breasts pressed against his side as the swollen jut of her big, hot nipples digging into his skin.

BarondeSade
BarondeSade
3,407 Followers