A Story for Betty

Story Info
Betty and Jake meet for dinner, discussion, and maybe more.
5.8k words
4.05
15.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure absolute fiction. All rights are reserved by the author. The names of all individuals and the names of all places or any other similarity to anyone (either living or not) or to any place in this story is purely a coincidence. The city name in this story was picked because there are at least 30 states with this name. This story could have been true if only she had spoken those special words.

* * * * *

I had placed an advertisement on the web looking to meet a lady in Columbia during a business trip I was to make to Columbia. Betty was one of many who answered my posting. Betty and I sent many e-mails back and forth for the two weeks before my trip began. Betty had an on line personal site at one of the many personal places and she sent me the link to her site in her first e-mail reply. She said that she did not wish to provide any personal information until after I looked over her site. So I looked and liked what I saw.

I wrote her back and told her my name and that I liked what I saw on her site. I told her I was in another state on a business trip at the time, but if she was truly serious about replying to my advertisement and if she fit the profile I had asked for in my posting, I would consider it acceptable to meet for dinner in a public place, like any of the well-known national restaurant chains.

In her reply Betty was upfront in telling me the type of man she was looking for and wanted to know more about me before consenting to meet for dinner. She also indicated that she was a pain slut.

I replied with my details including height, weight, eye color, hair color, medical conditions I have, race, and the fact that I wear glasses. I also explained that I was looking for a submissive lady. I described to Betty my experiences with my past postings and what that I liked and disliked and how her reply was very acceptable. I told her that I like a lady who was able to take instructions from me, like how to dress for dinner, or how to accept a change in dinner plans due to my business activities changing very quickly, without an argument or an attitude. I told Betty that the ladies I like have a positive attitude and that they can roll with the flow. I told her about of some of my activities with other ladies in my past experiences in reply to her questions.

In her next e-mail Betty asked where we could meet for dinner and what should she wear. I replied that her first assignment, if she decided to accept, was to recommend a good location for dinner near my hotel. I gave her my hotel as one of the many in the west side of Columbia. I also asked if she was really sure that she wanted to know how I would dress her. I told her I would be dressed in a pair of dress pants, a shirt, and a tie for dinner the night we might met.

Betty recommended the local Steak and Ale that was located near my hotel. I had seen it as I drove into Columbia going to my hotel late that first night in Columbia. She suggested 6:30PM to meet, which was fine with me. She provided me with her cell phone number just in case something held me up.

The arrangements and location were good with me and the time worked fine with my planned schedule for the day. I put her number in my little black book, just in case. I e-mailed her saying that if she was serious about her question of what to wear, then I would like to see her wear a skirt and blouse, or a dress, that stops just above her knees, a pair of jet-black pantyhose, and a pair of two inch or higher heels to our dinner meeting. Of the items listed, I said that one of the items should be red. And she could wear a jacket if necessary because of the weather.

Tuesday night arrived and I was at the Steak and Ale five minutes early. Betty was not there on time. Fifteen minutes later I called her. Betty answered and explained that she thought that she had said to meet at the Longhorn Restaurant. She apologized for the mistake and said that she was just now turning into the parking lot at the Steak and Ale. I hung up and walked out into the parking lot. I knew her as soon as she stepped out of her SUV by the red high heels, jet black hosiery, red skirt, light blouse, and a jacket. She was a very nice looking lady in person. I was very impressed, but also disappointed with her. She had suggested the Steak and Ale to me. Now she was late to that meeting with me, keeping me waiting for her. Not a very good first impression. At that point I decided that she would have to say any of the magic words if we could progress to more than dinner together.

We got our table, ordered dinner, and we had talked all through dinner, about her, about me, about visiting Columbia, the weather, her work, my work, traveling places, world events and many more things that I don't remember. After dinner we paid our separate checks and walked out to the parking lot.

As I leaned over to kiss her on the cheek, Betty whispered in my ear, "Take me. I'm yours."

I stepped back and in a quiet voice I requested, "Say that again please, and look me in the eye as you say it."

She looked up at me, straight into my eyes and said, "Take me, I'm yours. Do with me as you like." And she smiled.

Those are the magic words. Every once in a while a lady will offer herself as a submissive to me. "Take me, I'm yours," is one of many phrases that are acceptable to me, but the lady has to let me know before I leave that first meeting that she has an interest in me. Unless the lady I'm with says those or similar words before I get in my car after dinner, I will give her a kiss on the cheek, I will say good night, and I go on my way. I will send her a 'Thank you I had a good time and maybe we can do it again' e-mail that same night after I get back to my hotel. And I will mean it too.

But Betty had said the magic words and sent her message to me.

"Are you sure that you want to do this?" I asked.

Betty said, "Yes" and nodded her head.

I was giving her the chance to change her mind and back out. "Are you really sure you want to do this? I may have you do some very embarrassing things."

Betty said "Yes" and nodded her head. This had been her last chance to change her mind.

"Right then, answer me this. Are you wearing a bra or panties?" I asked.

"Both," she replied.

"Good. Your first task is as follows. You are to go back into the Steak and Ale. Go to the ladies' room and remove your heels, take off your pantyhose, and remove your panties. Put your pantyhose back on, pull them up tight into your crotch, and then your heels. Turn your panties inside out and fold them so that the wet crotch is on top."

When I said the word 'wet' Betty looked shocked that I knew that her panties were wet.

I continued. "Then after you fold the panties up you are to put the panties in your mouth with the wet spot on your tongue. Then walk back out here to me. You have ten minutes to complete this task and if you are not back in ten minutes I will leave and you will be free to go on your way. Do you understand your instructions?" I asked.

"Yes I do," Betty replied. Then she turned and walked away toward the front doors of the Steak and Ale.

I started the timer on my watch to count down from ten minutes. Seven and a half minutes later Betty exited the Steak and Ale. She was red faced and looking down at the ground as she walked up to me.

"Open your mouth," I said.

And she did. Her panties were pink.

I smiled and said, "Good," "Are you embarrassed?"

She nodded yes to me.

"Are you humiliated?" I asked.

She nodded again.

"Hold you head up high and be proud to serve me," I said. "Do you wish to continue?"

She nodded.

"Right then, you are not to remove your panties from your mouth until I tell you to do so. Understand?"

She nodded.

"You are also not permitted to have an orgasm with out my direct permission and after only after begging me to permit you to orgasm. Understand?" I asked.

She slumped her shoulders and looked down at the ground but she nodded yes to me.

"Hold you head up and be proud to serve me," I repeated. "Do you wish to continue?"

She looked back up at me, but with her shoulders still slumped and she nodded.

"Okay," I said as I reached into my shirt pocket to get a key for my hotel room. "Take your license and car keys out of your purse and give me your purse as collateral for this," I said and I waved the hotel room key.

She looked a little puzzled but she did as I instructed.

"This is my suite key. I am in the Worst Eastern Hotel over on Church Street. If I trust you with my hotel suite key and all the expensive equipment in my suite then you can trust me with your purse," I said. She nodded.

"You are to drive over to the Worst Eastern Hotel entering from Church Street. Bear around to the left side of the hotel going to the rear. You will drive past three entry doors that have the numbers two, four, and six above the doors. You are to park in any available slot farthest from entry six but also away from entry four and entry two. Exit your SUV and walk directly to door six but do not enter. Walk past door four to door two. Use this suite key to enter door two. In the hallway, after you enter, you will see the lobby some distance away. You will come to a junction with a stairway going up on your right and a hallway to rooms on your left. Take stairway two to the sixth floor. Walk down the hall to stairway six. Take stairway six down to the fifth floor and walk up the hall to stairway two. Take stairway two down to the fourth floor and walk down the hall to stairway six. Repeat this sequence four times." I said. I told Betty to take the route through the remaining 4 floors because I wanted this to be a lengthy trip and I needed a fair amount of time to pass before she reached my suite. "Then just before stairway two turn left and walk into the hotel lobby. Make one loop around the full lobby and exit the lobby via the hallway opposite to the one you entered the lobby from. You will come to another hall junction with a stairwell, a hallway to rooms, and a short hallway to an exit door. The doors on this side of the hotel are marked one, three, and five.

"You will take stairway one to the sixth floor. Walk down the hall to stairway five. Take stairway five down to the fifth floor and walk up the hall to stairway one. Repeat this sequence four times. Exit stairway five on the first floor and walk up the hall to Suite 121," I instructed. "Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"As you enter Suite 121 you will see a roll of duct tape on a table in the sitting room. The double door entry to the master bedroom is closed. You are not to go into that room under any circumstances. You may use either the entryway closet or the closet in the second bedroom. After you enter the suite you are to hang up all of your clothes in one of the closets so that you are only wearing your heels and pantyhose. Once you are properly dressed, you will go back to the roll of duct tape on the table and pull off a length of tape. With your panties still in your mouth, you will cover your mouth completely with the duct tape going halfway up your face with it. Then you will cut off another length of duct tape so that you can use it as a blindfold, but don't put the blindfold tape on yet.

"Next, walk over to the door you used to enter my suite and place your back against the door. Take fifteen steps into the suite and stop. Put your feet shoulder width apart and put the second length of duct tape over your eyes as your blindfold. Be very careful that you fully cover your eyes completely and that no light can be seen by you. Then bend over and grab your ankles with your hands. You will remain there in that position until I tell you otherwise. If you change your mind about all of this then you can wait for me in your SUV parked in the front of the hotel as if you were checking in. When I get there I will swap your purse for my room key, and kiss you goodnight. And you will be on your way free and clear with no harm done and we can still be friends.

"Now I have to run over to the store and get some food and drink for my breakfast the rest of this week, so I'll be a little detained with going to the store and that is why you are taking a partial tour of the hotel before you get to my suite. I hope you will be there as instructed. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Right, off you go," I said as I gave a soft smack to her arse cheek. She turned and walked off to her SUV.

I went to the food store. I needed milk, orange juice and bananas for my breakfast. I also picked up a six-pack of soda pop and a bag of carrots. It took me over a half hour to get back to the hotel. Betty's SUV was parked as instructed. I checked if she had locked it. She had.

As for her sightseeing in the hotel I could verify she followed the instructions easily enough since I am in the remote camera monitoring security business and this hotel is one of our customers. I have access to the hotel's security system over the hotel's network system. That is also the reason I have a suite at a very low price. I engineered the placement of cameras throughout all of the hotel's public areas and it has paid off a number of times for the management. I could access all cameras in and outside the buildings and to the recording system on premises from my room. I had set my laptop to start recording at 8:00 PM. I had guessed the time correctly as betty and I had left the Steak and Ale at 8:30. I could 'check the tapes' as it were any time I wanted. And I would do so later.

I used a second key to my suite to enter. Betty was there as instructed. Heels and hose only, bent over holding her ankles, with tape over her mouth and her eyes. I was very pleased with her so far except for her showing of lack of respect. I was about to make that point with her. As I walked past her I slapped her left arse cheek very hard and said, "Hello Bitch. Very good of you to visit. I am impressed. You must be a very horny bitch to do what you have done so far if the security tapes prove you followed my instructions."

Betty smelled of sex.

I went to the kitchenette and put the orange juice, milk, soda pop and the bag of carrots into the refrigerator, and I put the bananas on the counter. I went into the master bedroom and checked the laptop and my e-mail. Then I went out to have some fun with Betty.

I put my hand between her legs and reached up to her crotch. It was very wet. Her pantyhose was soaking wet with a very large wetness area going down both legs. "Stand up," I said. She did. I pulled the duct tape off her mouth with a very quick pull. It must have hurt, but with her panties still in her mouth, the noise she made sounded more like a moan than a scream, if that was what it was. I poked a finger into her mouth and she opened her mouth as I pulled out the pink panties.

"They are pink," I said letting her panties hang from the tip of my index finger.

"I was not taking any chances, Sir" she said and smiled up at me.

"Turn around," I said. She did. I looked at the tag at the back of the pantyhose she was wearing. It was the brand that I liked my subs to wear.

"Very nice. How much do I owe you for wearing my favorite brand?" I asked.

In the e-mails we passed back and forth I had told Betty that I liked a lady in my presence to wear a particular brand and style of pantyhose and I had offered to pay for the pantyhose she wore for me if that brand and style was not what she normally wore.

"Nothing, Sir. These are the brand I usually wear and I like the color black as well so that I wear it at least twice a week," she replied.

"Turn around," I said. She did.

"Grab your ankles," I said. She did.

I slapped her left arse cheek three times. Then I slapped her right arse cheek thrice.

"You are lacking respect bitch. Now I know I am not your master at this point and that may never happen. So calling me "Master" is not appropriate at this time. But you should at least show respect to the one who instructs you to do things and then you perform such slutty actions as walking in public places with your sex-soaked panties in your mouth. Mister or Sir is proper respect. Yet you have not shown one teeny tiny bit of such respect to me since I arrived. I should give you your purse and throw you out just as you are right now," I said. I slapped her left arse cheek three times again. Then I slapped her right arse cheek three times again.

"No Mister Jake. I did not mean any disrespect and I am so very sorry if I appeared to be disrespectful," she said.

"Okay. Those slaps to your arse are an introduction. I will use my belt on your bare arse the next time. You are in what will I call 'Position one'. Whenever I say 'Position one' you have one second to get as you are now. Even if you are full clothed, you have one second to strip down to heels and hose and grab your ankles. Understand?" I asked.

"Yes Sir," she said.

"Next rule. You are to use full sentences in your replies," I said.

"Yes Sir, I understand the one second rule to get into position one and I understand that I am to answer in full sentences in my replies to you," she said.

I was impressed that she was that quick to correct herself. "On your knees bitch," I said.

She moved to her knees quickly with her arms at her side.

"This is 'Position two'. Put your arms behind your back," I said. Betty moved her hands and arms behind her back crossing her hands. I pulled her elbows close together. "Does this hurt?" I asked.

"No sir, it is uncomfortable but it does not hurt," she replied.

Using the duct tape I taped her elbows and then her wrists together. "Does it hurt now?" I asked.

"Yes sir, it hurts just a little," she replied.

"Ah yes. But your tits stick out so much better now," I said as I reached down to grab her breasts. The nipples were sticking out like pencil erasers. I pulled and twisted and squeezed her nipples for a long time. "Do you like this?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Mister Jake. I love it and I'm so turned on," she replied.

"Are you close to orgasm?" I asked.

"Very close to orgasm, Mister Jake." she replied. "Please may I cum, Sir?"

"HELL NO, BITCH NOT NOW! YOU DO NOT CUM!" I shouted and I released her nipples. It was too early to let her to cum here and now. I went over and entered the master bedroom. I put on a pair of tight fitting latex examination gloves.

For the next two hours I played with her nipples - twisting them, pulling them, squeezing them. I played with her clit through her pantyhose, brining her to the edge of an orgasm again and again. Then, using my belt, I would strike her arse cheeks and the back of her thighs. Back and forth I went, to the edge of orgasm then whipping her arse. At the end of two hours her arse and thighs were red and hot to the touch but there were no welts or other marks. She would be feeling the pain as she drove home that night and maybe all of the next day. And I knew she would be happy with the reminder of me in her arse.

I went to the kitchenette and opened the refrigerator. I took out the bag of carrots and removed the smallest and largest carrots in the bag. I put the bag back in the refrigerator and then I peeled the two carrots. Taking the two carrots I walked back to Betty.

I took the smaller carrot holding the pointed end at about crotch level and touched Betty's lips quickly with the wide end of the carrot. She opened her mouth and dove at the carrot burying it in her mouth until she hit my hand. She clamped her lips down and started sucking hard. I removed my hand and she tried to get more in her mouth.

I reached down and first slapped the outside of her left tit with my right hand and then the outside of her right. "You dirty bitch," I announced. "You have no idea if I have an STD or AIDS but you would jump at the opportunity to swallow my cock. You dirty, nasty bitch!

12