A Story For Her Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blindfold goes up and you notice the darkness, the total darkness. Then you see the moon on the horizon. You realize that you are tied up, before the upstairs windows you noticed earlier when you arrived. Now you are looking out at the lake, and the woods, the trees. A single strike to your cunt, by what you do not know, sets you into a series of orgasms, one after the other. Like never before in your life. You are lost, spaced out, not of this world, yet experiencing orgasms unknown to you before. Orgasmic bliss occurs throughout your body. At some point, you pass out.

When you awake, you are totally exhausted. You still feel your arms and legs being pulled out, still attached. You feel like you are hanging by your arms. You remember the orgasms, but you have no idea how many you went through. You feel he is there, but as always, you cannot see him. You can see the lake, the moon, the trees, the darkness, and the moon reflecting off the lake from a different place.

The egg starts vibrating within you again. You are rising to orgasm again. This is your one big fault. Having one orgasm means that you can reach another orgasm much more easily. The egg takes advantage of this fault in your sexuality. The egg takes advantage of your submissiveness. The pain helps to set you off as well. And he is so very good at delivering the pain.

Suddenly the blindfold is over your eyes. There is a sudden sharp pain in the left nipple. Followed by similar sudden sharp pain in the right nipple. Next, a pain in the ass cheeks appears. Not a sharp pain, and not in one place, but in many spots at the same time. Each time you feel many pain spots at once. "Is this the cat of nine tails?" you think. The pain travels up your back and down your thighs. Up and down and the intensity is growing. The orgasm is there, but not. You note more than one orgasm is there. You do not know how many but you can feel many, multiple orgasms building at the same time. The pain continues in multiple places at the same time.

Whatever was done to your nipples was undone to both nipples at the same time. The pain is intense and the orgasms cum. What you would later describe as "wave after wave of orgasmic bliss" take you. Then your world goes blank again.

When you awake, you notice that you are on a bed. You are face down, your arms and legs are pulled out tight almost hurting you, and you feel the tension on each of the cuffs. The room is pitch black. No light enters at all. You just barely see a rope going to the collar and preventing you from pulling your head off the bed. You notice that your anal plug is gone and the vibrating egg is gone as well.

The next thing you feel is cold, ice cold at the folds of your cut. Before you can react, your cunt is full of cold. It takes you a while, a long while, to figure out that you have just received an ice dildo in your cunt. The cold of the ice and the hot of your cunt drive you crazy and you feel another series of orgasms starting up. Then you feel cold at your asshole. Again, before you can react, your asshole is full of cold deep within you. You feel the small ice anal plug go fully into your asshole. The two holes now filled with ice. Next, you feel the (crushed) ice filling up around your nipples. Until now, you did not notice that your breasts were in bowls. You are becoming numb with ice in all your hot places and it is driving you nuts. Your sense of feel, your sense of touch is now a mixed up sense as well. The hot and cold effects are building another series of big orgasms.

Just then, the sharp pain starts in the ass cheeks. Not spots of pain like before, but lines of pain with each striking. "Is this the crop?" you think. The strikes continue and the orgasms build. Heat in the ass cheeks grows, heat in the cunt grows, cold in the nipples grow, cold in the asshole grows. The contrast of hot and cold, and the pain of the strokes brings you closer and closer to multiple orgasms.

Just as sudden as the strokes starting, the new cold on the ass cheeks changes things again. This is the last straw and you scream you lungs out in orgasmic bliss into the gag. More waves of orgasms strike and as the cold on the ass cheeks changes to the heat of the strokes on the ass cheeks the waves grows bigger. You lose track of the number of orgasms, not at one time this time. It is just a continuous ongoing series off orgasms, that never seems to stop. You did not have any idea this type ot orgasm was possible. And then, the new feeling, as if you were floating away (and do not want to ever come back) takes over. You never really knew the meaning of the word "ecstasy". Now you are living in ecstasy. You float away, into an all total darkness, that envelopes you.

When you awake, you notice that you are still in the bed. You also notice that you are completely naked. No toys, no hosiery, no bindings, nothing. The covers are pulled up over you. The light that enters the room is sunlight. You look over at the alarm clock and it reads 10:07AM. What you do notice is that you smell of sex. You feel the dried cum on your legs and in the folds of your cunt. You then see the black and blue marks on your breasts. You get out of bed and look at your ass and thighs in the mirror. You smile and touch the marks and welts. The welts are a bit sore and that brings you a new pleasure. You go to the bathroom and sit down before you realize that you do not have permission. But you go, and as you go you notice the envelope on the sink counter.

You notice that the envelope is not sealed and you pull out the card. The card reads, "Cabin check out is at 12:00 noon. So get a move on. Your toys are already cleaned up and packed away in the trunk of your car. Except for the two toys you will be wearing home. They are on the nightstand. I have had my breakfast and I have left for home. You have my permission to use the bathroom in any way you desire."

"There are presents for you in the kitchen. Make your breakfast any way you wish. Take home anything that is left over or you may throw away anything you do not wish to keep. Have a safe drive home."

In the kitchen, on the table, are the photos of you from last night. You at the ranger station. Your car alongside the ranger jeep with the ranger pointing up the path. You are unpacking the car. You are reading the instructions. You are loading the car in town. You are unloading the car to the cabin. You are putting away the groceries. You are cooking dinner. You are locking the locks in the chair. You are sitting in the chair locked down. You are eating dinner (face into the salad dish). You are upstairs spread open and exposed to the lake. Some photos of you from outside with a flash you had no idea that were taken. You on the bed with the ice anal plug showing very well. Some of your breasts buried in ice. Some of your cunt filled with the ice dildo. Some of you sleeping in bed, with and without the covers over you. The marks on your breasts, on your thighs, and your ass cheeks are clearly visible in many photos. You also notice that there are, at times, clothespins on your nipples. Your cunts starts to run as you look over the many photos on the table.

You have go and make your breakfast first, as you discover while looking at the photos just how hungry you are. You then shower. You have a nice, long, hot shower. You admire the marks on your ass cheeks as you apply lotion over them. You are happy that this time you have photos to remind you after the marks fade away. You clean up the cabin, you pack up your belongings, and you are at the ranger station at 12 noon. As you exit the car, you feel the vibrating egg go off as you enter the ranger station and it stops again as you drive off. You stop for dinner and fuel along the way. Nine hours after you left the cabin, you arrive at safely at home. Your cunt has been leaking your juices all the way home. So very good, you think, that your car has leather seats. And you have been on the edge of an orgasm all the way home as well.

Your only hope is that your next contact from him is not seven more months from now.

12