A Story For John

Story Info
Slutty sub obeys two Doms, serving with another girl.
2.1k words
3.69
25.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine that if I ever met you...you'd have a few available women around at our disposal, right? Assuming as much, let's just say you have one, there in your house as I come knocking on your door.

You’re dressed down in a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. This girl, we'll call her the "girl", is sitting on the couch watching television in her bra and panties. I have just come from washing my car and am in my usual casual tank top, revealing four inches of cleavage and a skirt with chunky black platforms. You take me by the shoulder, almost immediately pushing to my knees in front of the door. You close the door and press your erection to my face. I can feel her watching us from the couch.

She slips her hand inside her underwear and begins rubbing her clit while she watches you and i. your legs are so solid, I notice, as my hands rub the front of your thighs while my forehead is pushing into your crotch. You take me by my hair and pull my up to you. I try and look at you but you push my head down, forcing my eyes to gaze only at the floor. You lead me to the couch by the front of my tank top, tugging me crudely and then push me to the couch beside the girl. Your face seems to express decision as to which of us you'll taunt first.

You step out of your shorts revealing a large sexy tattoo on your lower abdomen, an engorged tattooed cock and those heavy pierced balls. I stare at your transcrotal for a moment, actually reaching out to touch you and you slap my hand away. This seems to make up your mind for you as to which you'll choose to tease first. So you blindfold me with your tee shirt and rip my panties down to my knees. This vulnerable and humiliating position seems to please you as I hear you chuckle a bit. "Comfortable Kelly?" you ask and then tie my open legs to the ends of the coffee table. You then cuff my hands behind my back and proceed to leave me there as you work on the other girl.

I can hear the two of you chatting in whispers and laughing under your breath. My pussy is hot and moist with anticipation. Suddenly I feel a nipple in my mouth and I realize from the chest piercings that it's you. Your cock rests between my tits and you begin rubbing yourself against my chest while you push my head down to meet your head as it pops through the cleavage you've made by squeezing my breasts together. I flick my hardened tongue on your head and feel the heat radiating from your body.

I feel her at my crotch breathing heavily onto my shaved cunt. She begins to pat it as you thrust up through my boobs. My clit peeks out from my lips at attention, begging for her mouth. She is so close to me. I can smell your scent as you pull me closer to you forcing me to suck all of you in now. You’re standing on the couch over me, feeding me your shaft, making me gag a bit on it. You smell so masculine. I think to myself how I want only to devour all of you.

Her tongue begins to open my cunt lips so she can flick against my clit. It pulses with electricity; aching and making me writhe to meet each of her tongue thrusts. I look up to you and see you smiling down at me. You’re so relaxed and in control. I smile and you push your middle and index fingers into my mouth roughly, smiling wider. I suck hard, pushing my tongue between each finger and spreading your fingers apart into each inner cheek of my mouth. You pull them out and flick your tongue against my lips quickly, like a snake and then release my hands from behind me.

The girl releases my ankles from the coffee table and I am told to sit in a near-by kitchen chair. My panties are ripped from my legs and stuffed into my mouth by you as she leaves the room. You walk behind me and all I can hear is her fumbling through drawers in the other room and you breathing as you pace in circles around me. I feel my arms pulled tight back and I whimper from the pain. My arms immediately redden against the sides of the chair. Your face slides against my ear and you whisper "how do you feel now, Kelly?" and I can only nod. A low grunt comes from my panty filled mouth, but is only frustratingly muffled. You pull my head back by my hair and ask again, almost mocking my helplessness. This time you flick your tongue against my ear and I can feel the inside of your tongue splitting wrap around my lobes. I groan aloud. I try and make it more clear that I am saying, "I feel good." and you release my hair, pleased with my effort despite my obvious lack of grace.

My legs are pulled apart again, exposing my wet pussy and my legs restrained to the legs of the chair. You pull my head back and tell me to leave it back all the way as I feel her between my legs with a dildo. She spits on my cunt and slips in the dildo, which has two ends, for sucking and fucking. You slide a stool across the floor and stand on it, which makes your cock meet my mouth. You pull my panties from my mouth and immediately stuff in your dick. My throat throbs against each vein. My mouth waters fast in this position but you release me from you occasionally so that I can swallow my spit. You thrust in and out of my mouth with each tug and push of the dildo she is using on me. She holds me steady by the hips and you reach down and grasp my tits while you're in my mouth.

I am being pounded from each end and my body feels as though it will be ripped in half soon. You pull out, resting only your scrotum on my nose and upper lip. I flick my tongue along the underside sucking in a nut at a time and mouthing it gently with my lips closed around it, then the other. You press on my throat with your thumbs almost choking release and me when you approve of my technique. Her pace slows down and she yanks the dildo from me and I am once again untied. My eyes are finally open and I can see another man standing across the room. He is in full black with a lot of tattoos and doesn't seem to have hair on his head, but has some facial hair. He holds a simple black whip across his hands and tosses it across his palm as he stares at me intensely.

The girl goes to him and kisses him but he doesn't take his eyes off of me. You take me to him and turn me around forcing me down on my knees and then pressing my face to the ground. I can feel his hands rub over my shoulders and back and he brushed my hair through his fingers. I look to see his shoes in front of me. Then I see your feet and I pulled to a kneeling position as you sit on the edge of the couch in front of me. Without thinking I return to pleasuring your cock as the other man lightly runs the whip's tail along my back and ass crack. I moan in ecstasy my ass wiggling and wanting to feel more than a caress. I can feel you pushing into me, my hands grasping your thighs to steady myself in front of you. My lips close tightly around your cock and you continue to push into my mouth as if it were a personal toy.

The girl comes over beside me and pushes herself down between us and starts to suck you off with me. Our tongues mix together like one huge fully split tongue swirling around your cock shaft. The man behind me begins to whip my back and ass and shoulders with each moan getting more and more violent. The room is filled with the sounds of pain and pleasure and then man behind me whips harder until welts form on my ribs, ass and upper back. I feel my hair pulled and my head torn away from you as he whispers in my ear "do you want more, Kelly?" my cunt completely drools with wetness when he speaks. I answer "yes." and he pulls my hair harder. "Yes, WHAT, Kelly?" and I say "yes Sir." he lets my hair go and you pull me back to your crotch. Again I can hear you aching for orgasm but you have such control and simply pull back when you're too close. The man behind me uses something different on me this time as I feel very sharp rod-like lashes against my ass and thighs.

The girl and I are totally lost in your thighs and I feel my own thighs being pulled apart by strong hands. Then I feel a hard thrust into my cunt and his hands reaching from behind me to pinch my nipples hard. This makes me suck even harder on your cock and little whimpers and sighs start to vibrate against your head when I suck. The man starts to use the dildo on the other girl and she begins moaning into your crotch also. The man behind me grinds into my pussy and pulls out almost completely and then violently shoves his cock into my ass. He goes back and forth from ass to pussy with each thrust so I am never completely satiated. My body aches as he taunts me like this. My moans grow louder and louder and I look up to you. You grab my face on one side and look down at me and spit on my lips. I open my mouth inviting you and you lower over me and dribble a long string of spit into my throat. My eyes roll back in my head and I am completely lost in you. The other girl continues to be fucked as she nurses on your cock. She gets louder and louder until she says to herself "I’m gonna cum so fucking hard." she devours you back into her throat as she writhes with the dildo still being slipped in and out of her oozing pussy.

I can feel the man behind me grab my tits harder as he lurches forward cumming deep inside my ass. The girl continues licking your balls and sucking you and jacking you at the same time while I suck your nips and caress your chest and neck. I can feel you reach behind me pulling me hard to your chest as you cum hard. I manage free and go to your spurting cock and clean with my female friend. We share in cleaning you not wasting a drop and then kiss, sharing you once again as we pass your jizz back and forth. The man behind me pulls out and we lick him clean also then sharing his cum and French kissing while the men watch. You rise and a blindfold is placed around my eyes once again and I am led to the bathroom and guided to a hot shower. I return to the living room naked and leaning my head down to towel dry my hair. I toss my head back and open my eyes to discover the girl and man have both gone. You are sitting in a chair smoking, staring at me. You pat your thigh inviting me to come over and you place a cigarette between my lips and light it for me.

"You’re very obedient, Kelly." you say rubbing my bare tits with your hand. I smile and take a drag off my cigarette watching the smoke curl into the overhead light like tiny clouds in an illuminated sky. My exhaustion reveals my obedience and my grin reveals my pleasure, I think to myself. I am carried away with the smoke and the smell of sex through the open window, drifting with the cool desert air into nothingness...