A Story for Michael

Story Info
Couple experiences early morning passion.
831 words
4.14
16.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and saw you standing in the bedroom door. Smiling sleepily, I pulled the covers away from my naked body and left the bed. Silently you watched me as I crawled across the floor. Since the day we met you expressed your fantasies of a naked woman crawling to you and giving you pleasure.

I reached your feet, pausing to kiss the tops. My hands moved slowly up your legs, past your knees, lingering on your thighs, moving ever so slowly up under the hem of your short robe. Then I found what I was looking for…your cock, short, thick, and oh so effective. You smiled down at me as I gripped it and slowly began to stroke. You undid your belt, shrugging your robe off of your shoulders. I leaned forward, taking my time licking your shaft, softly caressing your balls. You allowed me to give you pleasure at my pace, slowly licking and then sucking, until your need for control overtook you. Your hands made their way into my hair, holding my head, as your hips started to move, slowly at first, filling my mouth with your hard cock. My own hands fell to my heavy breasts, holding them, teasing the nipples, and I watched your smile broaden as you watched me.

You increased your movements, fucking my mouth harder and faster. Then, you started to slowly push me backwards, until I found myself lying on the floor with you straddling my face. You picked up the pace, using my mouth, while you reached backwards, pinching and pulling my nipples.

You pulled out of my mouth slowly, sliding down my body, until your cock was resting between my breasts. I pushed them together as you started to fuck them, your cock lubricated by the moisture from my mouth. You slid your hand down my body, roughly rubbing my clit, then sliding two fingers into my wetness. Soon I was being tit-fucked and finger-fucked at the same speed. I pushed my hips up to meet you, longing for more than your fingers inside me. You recognized the look on my face and smiled, telling me that my pleasure would come. Faster and faster you worked my tits, but as you got closer to your own orgasm, you stopped.

Curious, I asked why. You enjoy spraying my tits and face with cum, and I have grown to like it too. Again, your smile as you leaned down and whispered, "I'm saving this for my favorite place."

You moved your mouth to my breasts, alternating between soft suckling and rough biting. Your fingers continued to fill my pussy. I begged for release, and again you smiled. Again, you moved lower. Your tongue found my swollen clit and lips. You slowly licked me, tasting all my juices. Your teeth nipped my clit, and I moaned loudly. I begged you to fuck me, and you chuckled to yourself, telling me I needed to learn patience. Then, your tongue moved inside me, stretching deep. As I became lost in the feeling, I felt your finger, wet with my juices, pressing against my rosebud. I winced slightly, still not used to an invasion there, but soon forgot any misgivings as I felt your cock pressing against me.

Slowly you entered me, filling me inch by inch with your thickness. My legs opened wide as you moved inside. You gave a final thrust, and at the same time pressed your finger into my ass. I screamed your name as you started to pump, and you drove deep as I came. You lowered yourself over me, holding me tightly until my breathing settled and the trembling ceased. Again you whispered into my year, "Where shall I cum?"

I smiled at you, my heart filled with love which was reflected in my eyes. "My body is yours," I whispered back.

With that you smiled broadly, and withdrew from my pussy. You helped me roll over, and gave my ass and playful smack with your hands. I pulled my knees up, raising my ass to you, and you placed pillows under me. Slowly you licked my rosebud, pressing into it with your tongue, then one finger, then two. You slid your cock back into my pussy briefly to wet it on my juices, then moved it to my ass. I winced, more at the thought than at the feeling, and you pressed slowly inside. You leaned down, whispering to me that you loved me, as you buried your cock deep inside. Then, with fingers starting to move on my clit, you began to fuck. Slowly, deeply, inside my tightness. It didn't take long for you to find release. As you tensed and groaned loudly, I felt your hot seed filling me.

You collapsed on top of me, still deep inside, and I felt you soften as I lay in your arms. You kissed my shoulder and nuzzled my neck, whispering words of love, until we fell asleep.