A Story from My Youth Pt. 03

Story Info
My final encounter with Pete.
792 words
4.14
15k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpeedoLee
SpeedoLee
10 Followers

I had left the party, and my last encounter with Pete, feeling hornier and more curious than ever about my unlikely partner. I found him alluring but distant - he was always with or talking about girls and yet I'd had two intimate moments with him. I knew he was open to me teasing and playing with him...he'd started the first encounter. And, yet, nothing had happened as a result. I could have looked him up after the party...got his number from a friend. But I didn't. The summer passed without further contact and I returned to University with thoughts of Pete fading.

During the first semester I had to return home to move some things out of my parent's house that was being sold. It was a busy weekend and I'd had little time to catch up with friends as I normally would. However, on the Sunday night I managed to get out to a bar to meet two old schoolmates.

Seeing Pete in the doorway of that bar was a surprise for both of us. He was with two girls and I hadn't yet seen my two friends. I had a moment to chat with Pete...nothing special, just hello, but quickly slipped past to seek out the people I was meeting.

The evening was quiet...just catching up with eachother's news. I bumped into Pete twice more at the bar and exchanged polite nods and little smiles. He was with another girl now, so I dismissed our previous exchanges as just an opportunist taking advantage of my willingness to get him off.

However, the night took a real change when I was leaving. I was getting my coat when Pete approached me. He made out like he was getting his coat too, but I couldn't help notice him scurrying to catch me up. I was immediately interested.

"Oh, hey. You leaving too?" He said.

"Yeah. I'm tired. No luck with the girls tonight?" I asked, smiling.

"No, not really. To be honest..." he stopped. I frowned, nodding for him to continue.

"Let's walk together for a minute. You getting a taxi?" Pete nodded outside, clearly suggesting he didn't want to talk there.

"Sure." I smiled.

"...yeah, well, to be honest I only wanted a chance to speak with you once you'd come into the bar" Pete continued when we were outside and walking down the quiet, late-night streets.

"Really? About what?"

"You, mainly. Well, and to tell you about me. I'm going to lay it all out, because I've been thinking about it a while. I can't believe you walked in tonight so I thought I'd just take the chance tonight"

He went on to tell me about his mixed feelings about our two encounters together. How he'd been convinced of his straightness until we'd teased eachother in the showers. When I'd seen him at the party he had realised that he was finding it hard to get an erection for some girls and had used the mental image of me as 'fuel' sometimes. And that, since the party, he'd really started to fantasise about me.

"Okay..." I said. "So why are you still chasing girls?! You should explore this with a guy, maybe."

And then he hit me with it. "I know. I had been thinking the same. But I don't want a guy. I want you."

We stopped walking. He looked right at me.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" He said, with a casual smile and a shrug. I had to admire his bravery. I thought this must be his confidence with women that I was experiencing.

"I have to go back to university tomorrow morning. My parents are selling their house and so I'll have nowhere to stay."

"Even better. I wanted to rent a hotel for us anyway..." He was really smiling now. Leaning up on his tiptoes with excitement and bravado.

I had to admit he was handsome and sexy and that I'd been thinking of him too over the summer. Now he was laying it all on a plate for me.

"Sure. I guess...maybe. What are you imagining?"

He grabbed me and pulled me in. He kissed me on the lips firmly before smiling. "I'm ready to explore fully" he replied.

We exchanged numbers and he told me he would be in touch the following day with a hotel and room number. That I should come round in the early evening and we would see where the night took us.

I had never known this situation, and part of me was highly doubtful that he's go through with it. But his forwardness and clear excitement was enough to give him a shot, I thought.

I was so glad I did, as it turned out...

SpeedoLee
SpeedoLee
10 Followers