A Story From Your Slave

Story Info
A dirty, toilet filled story from the eyes of a sex slave.
806 words
3.76
76.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story from your slave:

He grabs me by the hair and pulls me down onto my knees, he knocks me onto my back and pulls of my shorts.

"Touch yourself" he tells me.

I obey, as a good slave should.

"Back onto your knees slave!"

I wiggle my way upward, and he grabs my hands, tying them behind my back.

"You will do any and everything that I say, correct slave?"

"Yes Master." I pant.

He takes off his shirt and I feel the slow tingle start in between my legs, I start to feel warm and wet. I want so badly for him to use me.

My Master is a very attractive man. He's tall, with curly brown hair, and hazel eyes. He is also my husband and a soldier in the army. I'm average height, dark brown curly hair, blue eyes, and a pear body shape. My Master loves my big white ass. I can't wait till he finally fucks me analy. I want my Master to take from me all he desires. I want to please him.

He stares down at me, then spits in my face.

"You like when I spit on you slave?" He asks.

"Yes Master." I smile at him.

"Lets give that mouth something to do besides smile slave."

"Yes Master."

"You know what I want to do slave?"

"Anything you want Master."

"So true. Open your mouth."

I open my mouth wide, he takes off his pants and aims his long member at my mouth.

"Drink all of it." He commands and starts to gush his golden liquid into my ever eager mouth as I swallow every bit.

"Good slave." He cooes. "You never dissappoint, now lets try something new."

My Master moves closer to me and starts to sit down onto my face, his anus above my mouth. I know what I am suppossed to do. I begin with licking his precious hole, cleaning him, and tempting him to loosen up. I feel his anus pucker against my mouth and I open wide. I close my eyes and masturbate as my Master releases his waste into my mouth. My mouth fills before he is done and I chew and swallow, hurrying to catch his next load but it rolls into my eyes. I close my eyes tight and swallow my Masters glorious caviar, and open my mouth wide for the very large peice that had rolled into my eye. He puts gloves on and places the run away turd into my shit covered mouth.

"You are a nasty bitch slave, you know that?"

"Oh yes Master." I purr.

"Im going to beat you for dropping my precious gold."

I swallow the last of my delicous meal. Master tells me to roll onto my belly. I do as Im told as Master walks away to find a punishing device.

I lick my lips, trying to ingest as much of my masters present to me as I could manage. I look at him greedily, aknowledging that my master has not yet cleaned his backside, nor has he put pants back on.

"You want to eat my ass you nasty lil slave? I will let you." He comes close once again, pushes me back onto my back and sits his sexy tight ass on my face, I lick him clean, not missing a speck.

"Thank you Master."
"You are very welcome slave. Do you like being masters toilet?"

I grin and reply with "Of course Master."

He stands and walks towards the paddle he has set aside.

"Return to your belly slave. I intend to paddle you, then fuck your ass, hard."

I roll back over and raise my ass eagerly.

He hits me with the paddle, somewhat lightly at first but the more he hits my ass the harder he swings, and the greater the sting, but I don't complain. I want my ass to hurt. I want to remember what I was punished for evrey time I sit down and cringe at the sharp pain of sitting on my bruiced buttocks.

He spits on his dick and rams it into my ass with great force. I scream and moan in pain but stay silent.

"Do you like this slave?"

"Yes Master." I cry.

"Should I finish in your tight lil ass slave or should I try to get you pregnant?" I moan in delight at the thought of carrying my Masters baby. He understands without me saying what I want and pulls his hard penis out of my tight ass hole and into my wet wanting cunt.

He fucks me hard, pulling my hair, going in as deep as he can, hitting my cervix over and over again as hard as he can until finally he has had enough and fills my pussy with his wonderful seed.