A Story of Bondage

Story Info
She is late & has kept him waiting.
1.5k words
21.3k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the door and find the room fairly dark. It is barely after 5 p.m. A dim light glows in the corner. Your silhouette is outlined in front of it. I walk over to you quickly. I drop to my knees in front of you and place my hands on your knees. I smile at you and am so happy that I see a smile form on your lips..

"Been here long?" I ask.

"Yes, I have been waiting for you," you answer. I feel my breath catch.

"Oh, I am sorry, I was just doing some shopping," I answer..

You stand up, keeping a hand on my shoulder, holding me on my knees. You step away from me and then circle behind me. Your hands are gentle on my shoulders as you rub them and then pull me up, bidding me to rise. Then, taking me by the hand, you lead me to the bedroom. I follow you with no hesitation, knowing it could be dangerous. Before you open the door, you pull a blindfold out of your pocket and fasten it around my eyes. The darkness you plunge me into is scary and exhilarating. You tug on my hands, pulling me across the threshold into the room.

"Clothes." The one word command is clear as I strip off my clothes in a hurry. My pussy is shaved, per your permanent command of me. I stand with my legs apart slightly, my hands at the nape of my neck. I hate to do this, but it is was you command. "Now mine." I follow your voice, finding you on the other side of the bed. I carefully remove your shirt. I kneel down and untie your shoes and pull them off. I undo your belt and slip your pants down. Your boxers follow. You tell me to stand up. My right nipple feels as if it is on fire as you pinch it tightly, priming it for a clamp. The tension clamp is as tightly clamped as possible. You repeat the process on the left nipple. When you are satisfied with them, you grab the chain connecting them and tug sharply upward, causing me to gasp.

"Lie down on the bed, on your stomach," you tell me. I hesitate for only a split second, wondering what you have in mind for me. I use the step stool to climb onto the high bed. As I position myself, you tell me to put my hands above my head and to keep them still. I lie flat, legs together, arms above my head.

"I was very disappointed that you were late. You should have more respect for my time. I came here to see you, to spend my time with you.." Your voice is low.

"I am so sorry... I wanted to pick up a few things at ..." Your fingers against my lips silence me.. I can feel the paddle against my ass. I want to beg with you, but I know that will make it worse. The first contact with the paddle makes me squirm "Do not move again. Do not move a muscle." With each syllable of those sentences, I suffer a blow from the paddle. As the spanking continues, I cry out, burying my face in the pillow. I instinctively move my hand to cover my sore bottom. You stop. At first, I am only aware that you stop and I am so grateful.. Then, as I realize what I have done, a low sobbing groan escapes me. I try to move my hand back, but you grab it first. "Please.. I am so sorry... I didn't even know I had moved. It just hurt so much," I plead with you. You pull my hair back roughly and push something in my mouth, silencing me. My right arm is twisted, crossing to my left side. You place a cuff on it and fasten it to the left, middle side of the bed. You do the same with my left arm, fastening it to the right. My shoulders ache from the tension. My ass is throbbing and it feels so hot. You stand at the foot of the bed, admiring your handiwork.

"Spread your legs." Your command is so soft that I barely hear it. I quickly spread my legs as wide as I can. My legs are so tense. I am afraid of what you are going to do. But I feel you caress me. I am so wet for you, as you have taught me well. Your fingers rub against my shaven lips until my juices begin to flow freely. "Like that, don't you... You like the spankings, don't you." I can only shake my head. You pull the blindfold off of me and I can see your beautiful hard cock just inches from my face. I want it so much.. "You want to suck my cock, don't you?" I shake my head yes. You pull the gag out of my mouth and I recognize my panties.. "Not just yet..." I feel your stroking me again. "You are so wet..." Your push to fingers inside me and feel me rise off the bed.

As you withdraw them, I push myself at you. "Open you mouth, taste your juices.." I open my lips and clean your fingers. I suck eagerly on your fingers, hoping that you will want that feeling for your cock. But instead, your fingers find my pussy again. One, two, three fingers inside of me. It feels so good. I know that I could come at any minute... I know that I have to tell you, get your permission. "I feel very close. I'm going to cum.." You pull your fingers away, much to my dismay. I see you pick up the paddle again and I flinch. The paddle connects with my ass again and I cry out, but then I feel the handle of the paddle stroking me.. You alternately paddle me and stroke me with the paddle. They soon become equal and welcome. At last, you tell me I can cum and I feel my body explode.

As my orgasm subsides, you release my hands. I lay limply on the bed. I feel you pull me, rolling me over, bringing my head to the edge of the bed. You again cuff me spreadeagle on the bed. The bedspread is prickly against my butt. I squirm in discomfort. You place a collar around my throat and fasten that to the bed as well with my head off the edge. With this collar on, I am forced to keep my head still, my body still. "Open your mouth" you command. I do as you say and feel the head of your cock against my lips and then sliding inside. Just an inch or two and then back out. I open my mouth for you as you begin to thrust deeper. Soon, I feel your cock so deep that you cut off my oxygen. I feel you push my forehead down further as you slide back deeper in my throat. It is too much, too deep. You feel me try to resist you, to close my mouth. "You want more than that, don't you? You unclasp me and push me roughly on the bed. While lying on my stomach, you handcuff my hands behind me and roll me over. You straddle my shoulders and prepare to plunge your cock into my throat again, but I do not open my mouth. Your take the chain of the nipple clamps in your hand and pull sharply upward. At the same time, you pinch my nose shut. I open my mouth to yell out and I receive your cock rammed swiftly into my throat. I gag on you, unable to take you so deep. "Oh, you will take me deeper." Tears stream down my face. "Take a deep breath.."

One hand pulls my head up as your cock goes in farther and stays planted longer than I could imagine. The other hand pulls up on the clamp. You can feel the scream against your cock. You release the chain and I relax a bit. You let go of my head and it falls back.. I gasp in a breath of air. "Again, my dear... even deeper this time... Really open your jaws." I whimper as your cock moves down my throat. I am relieved that you don't pull my head up.. "Ready?" Again, you pull my head up and shove your cock down in my throat. Again and again. Tears run down my face and I am exhausted. Finally, you stop.. You sit back a bit. You watch me struggle with the conflicting desires. You rub your cock on my face, forcing me to lick you... At last, you cum on my face, lips, throat and chest.. "What a beautiful picture that is.." you say.

You uncuff my hands and tell me to swallow every drop of cum. As I do as you command, you watch me intently.. "What will you do for me?" you ask..

"Anything.. Your wish is my command."

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woman to that point

o.'k how does one get a woman to that point, without ending up in jail. It would be my luck, the girl would have a heart attack, and die. Explain hat, to the court?

dominatemepleasedominatemepleaseover 18 years ago
Very sexy!

I wish I was that sub! Well written! It made me hot and wet. Just the kind of forceful story I like.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

How I Love Her A special occasion as a gift to you.in Loving Wives
Synder & Ashe Ch. 1 Barbara Ann Synder contemplates her life.in BDSM
Zoe A girl he had a crush on.in Erotic Couplings
Peter's First Encounter Peter has his first voyeuristic experience with a couple.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Confessions of an English Housewife Shy wife's confession gives hubby the ultimate turn-on.in Loving Wives
More Stories