A Story of Forbidden Desire

Story Info
Kelly is a lesbian who loves domination as much as sex.
10.9k words
3.97
138k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,272 Followers

This is a request from Debbie and hopefully I do justice to her story. Please feel free to send your feedback, as I am always interested in what readers think of my erotic tales.

*

Kelly was fairly new to the neighborhood. She divorced her husband and moved across the country to be closer to her family. Working fulltime meant she had to juggle having a profession with raising a child, but Kelly didn't mind because her little girl meant everything to her.

Relocating was scary at first, but Kelly got lucky by moving into a very friendly area of the city. The first family she met lived right next door. She instantly liked the older family and their teenager children, especially the oldest daughter who was actually quite close to her age. Kelly had married young and she was only 25 while her daughter had just turned two. The neighbor's daughter, Debbie, was 19 and just about everyone on the block considered her the best babysitter around.

Kelly got to know Debbie extremely well, as she used her to babysit every time she went out, and the two became quite close friends. Debbie often stayed to chat with Kelly after a babysitting session and it wasn't long before the married woman discovered the teenager had a deep-dark secret. During one of their intimate chats, Debbie innocently implied that she was different than most girls. That disclosure was enough for Kelly and she kept asking questions and prying until she found out that Debbie was a lesbian.

It didn't take long for Kelly to reassure the girl that the most important aspect was to remain true to herself. Debbie was extremely confused by her secret emotions because her parents taught her that being bisexual or gay was sinful and very immoral. Following the intimate talk with Kelly, Debbie understood the strange feelings that had been troubling her throughout her teenage years and she willingly accepted the fact she was gay.

When the teenager sat in front of her and revealed her inner passions, Kelly felt a sense of power and control. She was definitely one who wasn't happy until she was in-charge and in control and those traits were contributing factors to why her marriage fell apart. Kelly thought back to her university days and remembered having more relationships with girls than with guys. Although she liked sex with her husband, she definitely felt more desire for another woman than she did for guys. Kelly deemed the major reason was the fact she was demanding and much stronger emotionally than the majority of women, which enabled her to gain control over most women.

She acted more like a mentor and mother with Debbie, which allowed her to gain the girl's complete confidence. Kelly realized that once the girl fully trusted her, the two would most certainly become lovers, but Kelly was in no hurry for that to happen. She vowed to take it slow and not get intimate until the girl was ready or the time was right.

***

Life was going along smoothly for Kelly until her older sister called one night. They talked for an hour before the reason for the call came out. Her sister was 15 years older than her and she had a son who wanted to attend college in the city. The only way her sister would let that happen was if he could live with a relative or someone very trustworthy. Kelly immediately agreed and told her sister to have no worries because Ronny was more than welcome to live with her. She insisted her nephew would put absolutely no hardship on her and her daughter.

The teenager had just graduated high school and he was one of those kids who put more time into sports than into his studies. Ronny was a very handsome boy and he was tall with an extremely athletic build. When he arrived at Kelly's, her jaw dropped because Ron had definitely matured and turned into a very good-looking boy.

Everything happened quite innocently and Kelly never really intended on involving her nephew in any of her devious schemes. That changed when Ron openly talked to his beautiful aunt after he had moved in with her. "Auntie, I noticed your gorgeous babysitter... Debbie. Sweet Jesus, she's the sexiest girl and I wouldn't mind shagging her," he informed a stunned Kelly. "Does she have a steady boyfriend?"

Kelly was taken aback by the teen's daring request, but her mind immediately went into overdrive. She thought of ways to use Ron's teenage zealousness for her own sexual enjoyment. Although she would never become intimate with her nephew, Kelly dreamed of getting supreme satisfaction from gaining complete control over Ron and Debbie. Her zest for power was even greater than her desire for sex.

Ron had a lot of the same family traits as Kelly. He was demanding and controlling, but he was also extremely calculating. When Ron walked into his aunt's house, he instantly felt a strong sexual attraction to the gorgeous woman who was considerably younger than his mother. He studied Kelly and for the first two weeks he spied on her every chance he got. When he caught a glimpse of her almost nude and getting ready for bed one night, Ron decided his aunt was definitely fuck material.

Kelly had no idea the teenager had his sights set on her as well as her sexy babysitter. The Saturday started off like every other weekend. Kelly was cleaning the house, as she did every weekend, and she was in the kitchen when Ronny entered. "Auntie, take a break and join me for a drink. I need something to take the edge off, as I drank too much last night," he stated and handed Kelly a wine cooler. "I hate drinking alone."

"You're too young to be drinking, my love," Kelly replied, but took the bottle from her nephew.

They both took a few sips of their drinks before getting comfortable at the kitchen table. They chatted and Kelly never imagined in a million years that she would open up to someone young and immature. It was two hours and four drinks later before Kelly found herself fairly inebriated, but she hadn't lost her senses. The topic of sex eventually came up in their conversation and once it did, the chat got very steamy and explicit.

Kelly wasn't about to have sex with a relative and especially someone she felt close to, but she had no qualms about discussing sexual topics with her nephew. By the end of the afternoon, she had a new appreciation for Ron and knew the teenager was receptive to just about anything related to women and sex. "I must get ready. I've got just over an hour to get dressed and ready... I'm going out with some people from work," she informed her young nephew.

The mixture of alcohol and teenager hormones made Ron feel as if he was invincible. "Good, I'd love to help you get dressed," he said and grinned at his aunt.

Kelly merely shrugged off the teen's bold suggestion. "Debbie... well she's babysitting when I go out tonight and I must tell you a little secret about her," she said and laughed when the teenager listened intently. "Well, eh, she's not really looking for a boyfriend."

"Yeah, neither were any of my other girlfriends."

"Yes, but with Debbie it is different. You see she doesn't date guys... eh, she likes girls."

There was a long silence and then Ron smiled. "Great! I love a challenge."

***

The night out dragged and during the entire evening Kelly's mind was on her babysitter and nephew. She kept seeing the devilish grin on Ron's face when he mentioned staying home with Debbie and Kelly thought of every imaginable thing that could happen when two teenagers were together. Her evening ended quite early because her friends were more interested in going home than partying so she rushed home with great expectations.

Kelly entered the house a little hesitant, as if expecting to find a sordid affair, but she found the two sitting in the dimly lit family room watching television. Ron had a beer and Debbie was drinking a wine cooler so both appeared fully relaxed, as they lounged together on the sofa. "Good to see you guys are ready for a party. All of my friends were too tired and they all went home," Kelly informed the teenagers.

Ron promptly hurried over to the small beer fridge. "Here you go, sexy. You'll need about three of these to catch up to us," he said and handed his aunt a drink. "Debbie and I were talking about you all evening."

"Good, I hope it was all bad," Kelly replied and broke out in laughter. Then she swiftly started chatting with the two. Ron noticed a unique chemistry between the two women and he was not only envious but also horny. It was well after midnight when everyone decided it was late and long past bedtime. Kelly was close to Ron and she gave him a knowing wink. "Go to your room, young man, and you might receive some company," she whispered. "Let me work on our little sweetheart so don't go to sleep."

Ron watched in awe, as the two women walked off towards Kelly's bedroom arm in arm. Nothing was said when they entered the room and closed the door. He lingered in the living room and listened for any tell-tale sounds of what was happening inside the bedroom. "Sweet fuck, I hope she's not kidding," he said and rushed off to his bedroom to wait.

Once inside the room, Kelly wrapped her arms around the teenager from behind. "We have the rest of the night to ourselves," she whispered in the girl's ear. "We've talked about your sexual appetite... now it's time for a tremendous discovery."

Debbie rolled her head back onto the woman's shoulder, as the lips kissed the side of her face. "Huuummm, yeeaass," she moaned. "Please... oh please, take me. I've waited forever."

Kelly rolled the girl's top up and over her head, tossing the garment on the bed. "I wanted to make love to you when you told me about yourself... that you were a lesbian," she said. "Are you willing to be my lover... my obedient slave?"

Debbie had no idea what Kelly meant, but she really didn't care because she was smitten by the woman. "I want you... want you so much," she replied.

"Well my dearest, you'll have to prove it."

Again Debbie had no idea what the woman meant, as she was willing to do anything to prove her admiration for Kelly. "Huumm, I'll do whatever you demand... whatever it takes." Debbie was in a very intimate relationship with another woman from the neighborhood, but somehow being submissive and dominated by someone as demanding as Kelly seemed extremely appealing and irresistible.

Kelly hugged her young babysitter. "I like that, my love. Now we're going to broaden your horizons. You're going to find out what lust can do to your sensible reasoning." Kelly stripped all of the girl's clothes and left her shivering and naked. Then she sneakily grabbed a leather dog collar from a night table beside her bed and quickly slipped it around Debbie's neck. "I've dreamed of you being my precious pet."

Debbie turned and faced the most dominating woman. She felt her heart race out of control when the strangest feeling in the world hit her. She had realized her secret passions of being a lesbian, but suddenly there was more. The powerful woman swiftly attached a short leash to the collar and jerked the strap until the girl's head moved up and down. "Oh yes... yes, yes," Debbie moaned.

Kelly tightened her grip on the leash and slowly walked around the room a couple of times to demonstrate her control, before halting beside the bed. "It will take total obedience for you to prove your loyalty... total obedience," she whispered and stared straight into the bewildered eyes, as she jerked the leash to garner more of the girl's awareness.

Debbie tried to return the deadly stare, but she eventually had to lower her head and look down at the floor. "I will do anything... anything to make you happy," she mumbled, as her voice broke. Her heart started pounding and she was afraid it would fly out of her chest.

Kelly had an insatiable desire for power and control. Her mind swirled like mad and she envisioned the teenager with other women. "I want to know more about you, my darling. You babysit for many families; are you intimate with any other women," she asked?

Debbie would never understand why she betrayed her best friend and the woman who she held with the highest esteem. "Eeehh, yes... yes, with Linda. We're lovers," she replied in a soft, timid voice.

"Wonderful! That's absolutely wonderful, my love. I'm jealous and know exactly what you see in such an adorable woman. Yes, Linda is one of the sexiest women in the neighborhood... in the whole city," Kelly said and gave a definite tug on the leather strap. She forced Debbie to walk across the room and out the door.

When Kelly led her down the hallway to the spare bedroom, Debbie wasn't sure if she was strong enough to stay on her feet. She watched Kelly give three or four soft taps on the door and then her heart virtually stopped. "Ronny is infatuated with you... with your beauty and loveliness," Kelly whispered softly. "I want him to see your nakedness and know you are my faithful pet."

"Yes, come in," Ron said, as the door slowly opened and his jaw dropped.

Kelly boldly walked into the bedroom and yanked the leash hard enough so that Debbie was forced in as well. "Ron, you haven't seen much of Debbie, but it's time you got to know her better. You'll find out that she isn't your normal little girl," she stated and smiled at her startled nephew. "Debbie is the sweetest pet."

Ron quickly played along with his aunt. "I hope she doesn't bite?"

"Honey, you'll find out that the last thing Deb does is bite. She loves to make her mistress happy... satisfy her sexual urges and obey her mistress's demands."

"Good... great... holy fuck, am I dreaming?"

The lights were off, but Deb could still see. Her eyes almost bulged out of her head when the teenager brazenly stripped, which didn't take long because he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts. Ron wrapped his fist around the lengthy shaft of his cock and squeezed, as the blood surged through the impressive erection. Although Debbie had two or three boyfriends through the years, as she tried to understand her strange sexual urges, she was a virgin when it came to real intercourse.

Debbie found Kelly's domination to be the biggest turnon, as the young woman had complete control over her rising emotions. She stared in disbelief at Ron's erection and wondered if Kelly would actually order her to have sex with her nephew. Abruptly Kelly left her standing in the middle of the room and walked over to a chair, undressing on the way. "I'm going to sit over here and masturbate. I'm going to play with myself and watch Ronny turn my sweetie into his little bitch."

Debbie's entire body was on fire. She was more alive than ever and covered with goosebumps, as if there was a cool breeze in the air. Deb watched Kelly walk across the room and marveled at how her seductive butt and hips swayed with each step. One second she was admiring Kelly's nakedness and the next second two huge hands hit her back when Ron forced her to the floor. She put her hands out to break her fall and wound up on her hands and knees, which left her perfectly positioned and totally vulnerable.

She would be able to reflect on what happened with a newly acquired appreciation for sexual passion and animal lust. Debbie lifted her head and glanced across at Kelly for some kind of guidance. Ron was behind her and he shoved his face at the familiar female aroma. Debbie's knees jerked across the floor when his mouth hit her exposed opening and she howled when his hot tongue lashed through her narrow slit. Her head came up higher and her eyes locked on the woman who was masturbating in full view, right in front of her.

"Don't move, my love. Stay on your hands and knees and Ronny will take care of you."

It was all a dream and Debbie really couldn't envision a sexual experience with a man. "Oh God... oh God, what will he do?"

"You're going to experience something most women can only dream about."

"Ooooh, ooooh."

"Just like that... stay on your hands and knees like a good little doggie. Ron knows what to do."

"Oh my... oh no."

"Geez, he's rock-hard and it's dangling between his legs."

"What? What?"

"His rock-hard cock is ready for you."

Ron was overly excited and he realized his aunt was as well. Kelly's hand was moving so fast it was hard to tell what she was doing, but it was evident she was thoroughly aroused. Her eyes were glazed and she was gasping desperately, as her fingers performed magic on her tender clitty. Ron gave the bare cheeks of Deb's ass a few spanks and then he crawled up tight to her behind.

Debbie knew enough to arch her back and try to move forward, but her struggle was in vain. She had to suck in her breath when Ron's fingers dug into her waist and then something wet brushed across her thigh. Ron rubbed his penis up and down the velvety thighs and he held Deb's body perfectly still. When he poked her crotch with the head of his cock, he sort of let Deb roll forward on her knees, as if he was letting her get away.

Ron arched his back and felt his cock hit the steamy wetness. He paused for a brief moment, as the puffy labia opened to surround the flared head. Debbie's eyes remained focused on Kelly and her brain tried to decipher what was really happening. The fingers tightened around her waist and suddenly the teenager used all of his brute strength to yank her torso backwards in a most violent fashion.

The sight was mesmerizing and fully transparent. Debbie's mouth gapped open and her tongue rolled out of her mouth. Her throat tightened just as a scream sounded and all that came out were measly whimpers. The arrow was fast and extremely accurate. Ron felt the end of his cock hit the wet hole and he knew exactly what to do. He rammed his hips at the captive bitch and buried his entire cock shaft into the hottest cavity.

Deb tried to breathe, but she couldn't. The cock pierced her hymen and embedded into her heart and soul, as Ron held her hips steady and he slowly pumped his powerful hips. The vast precum lubricated her canal and it didn't take long before Ron was able to rapidly drive his hips back and forth, ramming his cock to the hilt with each thrust.

Ron quickly reached the end of his stamina, but desperately wanted the intercourse to last longer. He arched his back and kept his cock embedded in the heated volcano, as he raised Deb's knees off the floor. This time Deb screamed. The cock scorched her inner being and she felt her slim hips being pried apart by the thick meat. The switch in her head was set on severe pain, which lasted what seemed like infinity, and then it toggled over to extreme ecstasy.

There was no doubt that all of the cock was inside of her, as Deb felt it pulsating like crazy. Hot lava was being injected into her deepest regions and she never envisioned anything so searing. Her temperature rose ten degrees a second until she was drastically overheated and covered with sweat. Suddenly her lover was beside her. "He's fucking you, baby. Ronny is filling your girlie-pussy with cum," Kelly whispered. "You're fucking a man for the first time."

Debbie heard the drastic declaration and couldn't believe it was happening. She never dreamed of sex with a man, but this was different. It wasn't really with the opposite sex; it was with an object so that she could satisfy her mistress's wishes. Deb tried to respond, but something blocked her throat. She grunted and sounded more like an animal that a girl. "Nnnaaack... aaauuuck."

"Ron is making you his bitch."

"Nooooaaa... nooooaaa."

"Oh yes, sweetie. His big cock is locked inside of you and he's filling your belly with cum."

Debbie was a picture of animal passion. Her head rested on the floor with her cheek lying on the carpet, while drool ran out of her mouth onto the carpet. Her eyes were wide open and staring off into blank space, as her ass was pointed high in the air. "Whaaa... whaaat?"

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,272 Followers