A Story of My Slaves Ch. 3

Story Info
Rope-and-pulley system in Jenny's dress shows her off.
4.1k words
4.53
50.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to rousing support for my first two stories I have finally decided upon making a third. Please feel free to read A Story of My Slaves - Parts One and Two to give you a most delicious background on this piece. You'll find them both under the BDSM section of stories here at Literotica. Also, no matter how good or bad this one is, everyone loved those two. And remember, being a male author I just LOVE support from ladies, so please, please, please email me women.

If you don't want to read my last two works, then here's a primer on the situation: Jenny, a tall, long dark haired lady has become my slave through a sorority initiation and my own machinations. Sara was supposed to chaperone us to make sure it didn't get out of hand; of course it did and now I'm falling head over heels for the sexy little girl with that adoring lisp. Finally, Marie, Jenny's roommate, walked in on our lovemaking but fortunately for us turned out to be a bi! For visualization, Jenny's got very blonde hair (natural), a very curvy physic, and very light blue eyes. In our last chapters we taped Jenny's total humiliation in front of us. In this chapter we will take her humiliation into the public eye...

* * * * *

From Part Two...

In case you were wondering, yes I do leave Jenny in her chair throughout the night. Sara, Marie and I sleep peacefully as the vibrator and torturous ropes only add to the frustration of the man juice dripping into Jenny's eyes and drying in her hair. As you can imagine from the night before, we sleep straight through until the afternoon, until I awake with the wonderful vision of a tied and tortured naked woman before me. After looking at the VCR in Jenny's room and realizing it was 3:00 in the afternoon, I awoke with a start. The realization that it was a Saturday dawned upon me, as did it to Jenny, who was moaning through her gag as though she wished to say something. As I released her from her bonds she revealed to me that she had to work tonight. As she discussed how her job was that of a night hotel manager it dawned upon me the next adventure we could have. Most likely seeing the gears turning in my head Jenny attempted to stop them, saying it would be wrong of me to interfere with her job. I responded that any money she lost I could replace. With the tapes I had made of her ultimate submissions I could easily garnish thousands off the internet. And more was yet to come, again without her knowledge. Yes, the gears were turning.

After telling me what she had to wear and the general responsibilities she had, I allowed her and Marie to go to the showers alone. I know I wanted to see the two women working the cum out of Jenny's hair, and her more tender crevices, but I could hardly contain the excitement I had for Jenny's future humiliation. I prepared what I needed as I described my plan to Sara. First I found some tape, and to my pleasant surprise it was double sided in order to hold posters to the wall. Then I laid out Jenny's outfit. It was a dark green woman's business suit as a top with a same-colored conservative skirt. Of course the coat was meant to be worn with a blouse beneath it and the skirt with a slip, but if you know me at all you know this wasn't going to happen. The first piece of tape I applied to the inside of the coat. I placed it at what I guessed would be the middle of Jenny's breast height-wise. It was a button-up suit, like a sport coat, and so I did this only on the side meant to go underneath. The skirt had about four-inch slits on each side in order to facilitate movement. This couldn't have been better for my plan. I then placed a second piece of tape at the end of the skirt on the inside at its end, probably about the knee level. I then used the remnants of the ropes we had used to tied up Jenny the night before and attached that to the tape. My outfit was complete, and all I needed to do was get my slave to try it on – but not yet. I wanted it to be a surprise.

The three of us attended a rather fancy restaurant before our trip to Jenny's hotel. While waiting for our meal Sara and I made eyes at each other while Marie and Jenny excitedly questioned each other about what I might be planning next. When we reached the hotel the second-shift manager asked Jenny where her outfit was and Jenny answered she would put it on right away. The manager left and we all went into the back room to suit up Jenny. And boy did my work pay off.

First Jenny put on her business jacket. She buttoned each button but that was not to be. I released the tightest button – the one pulling tightly together her breasts, and pushed the button-side of the suit down. Just as I'd planned the suit stuck to the gap between her breasts and the sight was delightful. Although her left breast was completely covered by the jacket her right was almost falling out of the suit. Since she had no bra or blouse the inside of her breast was completely revealed at almost any angle. Additionally, anyone looking at her from her left to straight on could easily see into the business jacket which poofed out, allowing them to see the vast majority of Jenny's breast including her over-sized nipple. Additionally, since her left breast was now so tightly encased into her business jacket, the nipple shown easily even through its thick fabric. And let me remind you here that if there's one distinguishing characteristic about Jenny it's that her nipples are large and seem always to be at attention.

And if that wasn't humiliation enough I still had her nether regions to show off. First she put on her skirt. Now before this I thought she needed a slip, but that was looking through both the front and back of the skirt at once. Once she put it on with no panties or slip it became obvious that everything could be seen in a good light. Fortunately for Jenny it would be night and so half the light in the hotel would be out. Unfortunately for her I wasn't done yet. Remember that string I had taped to the back-bottom of her skirt? I then tied it taught around Jenny's neck, coming up from behind. Jenny and Marie gave Sara and I a quizzical look, but we both smiled devilishly as Sara responded. When Jenny bent over at Sara's request her eyes went just as aghast in horror as did Marie's in excitement. The string was tied taught around Jenny's neck when she was standing up. When she bent over the string from her neck pulled the skirt from below. And since the skirt had those four-inch slits on each side as I mentioned, the skirt rode up the height of a semi's mudflap, revealing the bottom half of Jenny's ass as well as the beginnings of her pink, most tender flesh. And that was if she kept her legs together. Hardly one to let her get away with that, I had already come prepared for that eventuality.

I had thought Jenny's eyes were as open as they could be from horror. I had thought Marie's eyes were as open as they could be from excitement. When I pulled out the egg-shaped vibrator from my pocket, I discovered I was wrong. I told Jenny to stay standing but reach for her toes. Since she's tall and thin she had to bend her legs quite a bit, but she managed to turn herself into a horizontal sandwich. It was then that Marie, Sara, and I saw how revealed Jenny would be to anyone she had to bend over for. Her entire cunt would be shown to anyone should Jenny bend and face away from them. Because of this I was able to easily slide the vibrator, now on low, deep into the waiting folds of Jenny's most tender fleshy parts. I savored the moment more than usual, enjoying the feel of a freshly-shaven cunt, the warmth yet moisture, the smoothness and tenderness like that of a woman's mouth. The difference between men and women.

I was so turned on by this display, knowing what I would be doing to this young women that I lost it for a moment. Then, after she stood up and looked at me, she could see what I wanted. I nodded and she kneeled before me. As I had instructed earlier she used her teeth only to unzip and then unbutton my pants as her dark brown eyes looked up into my own as does a newborn puppy when it knows it's done something wrong. My cock bounced out of my boxers in the slot designed for it, knocking into Jenny's nose and giving her a start. She then regained her composure, and still looking up at me, went down on me like an expert. Seeing as she had done about eight blowjobs the night before to three different men, I wasn't surprised she had gained additional skill to her first oral duties to me. What I didn't expect from her was the level of enthusiasm she seemed to have, apparently enjoying the large member she was deliberately choking herself on. In fact, when Marie decided to join in, bending over from the seat she was in, I could swear I heard Jenny giggle; She was enjoying these submissive acts.

Marie and Jenny shared my cock, each taking half of it. They wrapped their lips around the base, meeting on both sides, and simultaneously pumped their heads up and down from base to tip and back again. I could feel the warmth of their tongues against the side of my member, sometimes flicking across it to taste the other woman's lips. Although the friction was small, the warmth, smoothness, and attention were more than my cock had ever beheld. I was quickly on my way to an orgasm. Unfortunately, however, a bell from the front desk interrupted me: someone was ready for their room. Jenny got up and wiped her lips with her arm, about to leave. With my index finger erect, I slowly waved it side-to-side. "Tell them to wait a moment." I said. Jenny obeyed and went down on me again. Hardly one to leave the hotel's guests waiting, I squeezed a handful of Jenny's hair into my hand, giving me the leverage to shove her throat onto my cock and pull it back with significant force. I motioned Sara to come to me, and the two of us kissed passionately as I felt Jenny's chin bounce forward into my balls. Eventually Sara's hand joined my own as we together threw Jenny's head at my swollen member. I moaned into Sara's mouth as I came in a powerful orgasm. After sitting down and relaxing I told Jenny to come forward and lay her head down as though she were ashamed. She obediently did so, not realizing I was about to milk my cum into her now jungle-style hair. To my glee I found the cum both thick and very white, which shouldn't have been surprising seeing as I hadn't had an orgasm in almost a day.

Jenny quickly threw her head back with a look of dismay when she had realized what I'd done. I merely smiled back as I wiped my last and most white drop of cum onto the side of her nose. "What have you done with the rest." I asked. Jenny answered, as though a young girl trying to contain her glee on Christmas eve, "I swallowed." "Good girl." I responded. "Go service your customer as you are now." This was going to be a fun night.

The hotel at which Jenny worked was an upscale establishment. That's not to say it provided any sort of bonuses to men, as this story is as true as you will believe. Rather, it seemed to be a three and a half star (out of four) establishment catering mainly to upper-class businessmen. I'm sure you can imagine the reaction a suburbanite establishment such as this: cold stares from women and men who would completely ignore the behavior. But if you really think about it, how often does a court case come up concerning a woman displaying her body? In my time as a slave marketer (long after this) I have found that in fact men are not only fascinated by the act, but when they think they're alone they'll try and knock the flashy woman up right there. And woman seem as fascinated as men, intrigued by their peer who has the boldness they couldn't muster but secretly wish they could. In fact, an experience as extreme as some I have placed public bystanders in can quite easily convince them to try out their first bisexual experience. So as you continue, contain your cynicism; There's more truth to these stories than you might admit to yourself.

As Jenny went out to service the customer, the white beads of man-cum in her hair and running down the side of her nose as would a tear Marie discovered something most useful. It seemed this room contained video monitoring equipment that would see into any hallway and public areas, such as the pool, front lobby, and employee-only areas. Marie quickly punched up the camera showing the front desk, and began swiveling it between the man in the suit who had just walked in and Jenny. The man was of medium height and build and had obviously just flown into town. He was already smiling when he saw the cum in Jenny's hair and on her face. She was displaying it like a trophy, happily asking the man's name for his reservations and how long he would be staying. As he answered she turned to her right and bent over simultaneously. In doing so the man obviously had a good view of her right breast and the pointy nipple it held, hanging down as nothing contained it. As she continued to turn and bend over the man's eyes grew on the camera when he realized he was being shown Jenny's ruffled flower from behind. Jenny was obviously enjoying putting on her show, as she had opened her legs as she bent over, revealing both her arse and pink fleshy folds to this complete stranger. As she turned around to hold out his key and tell him where everything was he stared at where her cunt had been in a daze. Her vaginal lips and clit were engorged with blood, making them as red as pink. Eventually the businessman came to, accepted the key, and walked off swiftly.

Jenny returned into the back room, mockingly scolding the three of us who had been watching her. She'd known we would! Marie excitedly stood up, hugged, then kissed Jenny a long French kiss. When they finally finished she exclaimed, "I can't believe you just did that. It was so awesome – so sexy!" Jenny seemed pleased and expressed herself likewise. It wasn't long before she actually asked to be fucked again since she was so turned on by her last experience (although the vibrator in her cunt couldn't have hurt). I wasn't about to make it that easy. I told her if she wanted to cum, first she would have to get an innocent bystander to ask her about her situation, or perhaps even ask if they could "get some of that."

Then she would be allowed to please them orally if they came on her hair again. Jenny would have to do this by leaning over the front desk, thereby exposing her ass and cunt to the person she was pleasing. But she would not be allowed to cum, even if it meant stopping altogether, leaving both her and he whom she was pleasuring unfulfilled. However, if she fulfilled all of these requirements, and the other person came on her hair, she would then be allowed to sit on the front desk, open her legs, and ask the complete stranger to stick their fingers inside of her and find the button which turned the vibrator deep inside her onto the high position.

As you can imagine this took some time. We spent almost the entire night with Jenny showing her charms to strangers, only to be smiled at dreamily. Fortunately, we were still getting everything on tape. By now I had tapes of Jenny tied and tortured, giving blowjob after blowjob, spitting cum into a bowl, and exposing her in public. There wasn't much left to tape for what would most certainly be a lucrative website.

Marie, Sara and I got tired as the night went on, although my love of Sara did not. She is such a small woman. I feel like I could lie on my back, impale her with my cock, and spin her like a sexy little top. I already had discovered her cunt could barely hold my cock. Her beauty usually makes me forget it, but for her body size her breasts are just perfect. They're big enough that when she's on her back they still protrude nicely, and when she's on all fours they hang like raindrops, getting smaller close to her body. And the best part is that they're all real, believe it or not. But guys seem to miss two big things with women. The first is their face. Sara's is cute, with baby blue eyes and a great smile. But it's when she moves that face that I love, as she has that sweet little lisp, and her mouth talks off to one side like a little cutie, just as when she smiles. Men seem to forget faces, instead looking at chests. And while blowjobs are the best, we also seem to forget the great taste of a woman. I don't know whether most women like oral pleasure, but I sure as heck love giving it to them. Each vagina has a personality too, and I like to take my time learning it, inside and out.

Sure enough my thoughts drifted to Sara as we waited for Jenny to pick up a stranger, and eventually we were making out. I love it when she sits on my alp and I have to tilt my head up to kiss her. It's even better that she likes to French as much as I do: she goes down on my lips hard with hers. This never can last, though, since even her small weight can't be held up by my manhood as it slowly strengthens in a skyward direction. But I wasn't ready yet, seeing as my cock had had a busy day the night before and had cum yet again quite recently. So I knelt lovingly before Sara and assisted her in carefully removing her pants and then panties. She then laid the underside of her knees on my shoulders, giving me plenty of access to her waiting rose. Indeed I sniffed it and it smelled delicious. I dove in.

Beside us Marie had her hands in her pants, again strumming herself to our sexy show. I wasn't one to let her go on with this while I had a perfectly useful hand, and so she pulled her pants down a bit more so I could more easily access her waiting snatch as well. As though they could read my mind, both women pulled their shirts until their breasts held them up and pulled down their bras, but still leaving them on so both pairs of breasts hung out profusely. The girls proceeded to play with both their own breasts as well as each others', giving me a most enjoyable display.

Sara's other hand was on my head, and her legs began to dig into my back every other second. The other half of the time her cunt was being shoved into my face even harder than the second before. The rhythm she created, coupled with her head being thrown back and numerous moans escaping her lips, was a major turn-on. I worked harder than before to satisfy the length of her moist, fleshy flower. Meanwhile, the hand not squeezing Sara's butt was beginning to ignore Marie's clit in favor of discovering exactly how deep her vagina went, leaving Marie to use her free hand to feel the hard bud at the top of her cleft.

After a time both women were moaning loudly, particularly Sara who seemed out of control, racking my brains as she shoved my face into herself with her hand while at the same time bucking her waist forward against my face. After a what seemed to be a short licking to me but had apparently lasted long for her, she rolled over onto Marie. Soon the girls tongues were locked as their cunts smacked together without abandon. There was little I could do as these two lovely ladies made out, holding each other close and rubbing their clits against each other.

I stuck a few fingers into each cunt and proceeded to retrieve what lovely lady-juices I could with my tongue, but it didn't take long until Sara came. She returned to her back and beckoned me to join her. I laid on her softly, kissing her. The fact that she was enjoying both her own as well as Marie's juices as we kissed were incredible. It was hard to conceal the erection I now had. Sara, despite her exhaustion, was about to go down on me like the wonderful girl that she is. Looking over at Marie I instead decided to let Sara rest and abuse her neighbor.

I pulled my cock out of my pants and went above Marie, who was lying on her back, as in the sixty-nine position. She eagerly took my fully erect cock onto her waiting mouth. Although I'm certain she expected me to fuck her face slowly, she was wrong. Instead I pinned her head, tilted back as to allow better access to my cock, between my hands, thighs, and the ground. Her hands, still pleasuring her clit, were unable to stop me when I forcefully began slamming my cock into her. I could almost feel her jaw getting knocked out of place as her entire head was being forced towards her body.

12