A Story Of Pleasure - 3rd Person

Story Info
A short story of a night in bed I've made for you.
915 words
3.54
12k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story focusses on the woman and I'm not sure if I made the category correct so please tell me if I did or didn't.

Enjoy.

I lay on the bed, naked and you are a bit away from the bed, fully clothed, and undressing, taking time with each piece of clothing as it passes from your skin to the ground. After a bit, you reach your panties.

You take extra time with this particular piece of clothing, letting it make the inside of your legs wet with your juices and when they reach the floor you walk over to the bed, letting your wet legs slide together with your love honey.

You reach the bed, and seeing my erect cock makes you even more wet. You decide to entertain me so you put one of your hands on your breasts, and play with it.

You moan a bit, the sensation amazing and when you pinch it it becomes immediately hard as it can be. You pinch it harder, moaning, and shivering as you do.

You put both your hands on each of your breasts now, pinching both, hard. After you feel sufficiently aroused, you move one hand off of your breasts. You put your hand on your clit, and you shiver again. You move in slow circles on it, making you moan in the amazing pleasure.

You then move down, and reach the top of your slit, you put two fingers in and shiver as you curl your fingers up to touch your g-spot. You move in slow circles on it. You move faster on it, increasing your pleasure even more.

With a final pinch on your breasts, you move you hand from your other breast to your clit. You match the speed on your pleasure spot with your clit hand and let out a slow, erotic moan. You move faster on your spot, then adjusting to a unison with your other hand. Your extremely wet by this point, and it makes it easier to stimulate yourself even further.

You look at me, completely hard on the bed, and imagine my cock penetrating you. You increase your pleasure and move faster, closing your eyes to imaging the scene. You feel the pressure building, and soon it wont last, you move even faster to get as much pleasure as you can and you push youself over the edge. As you arch your back, you orgasm in complete ecstasy in full display of me

You slow down your fingers, coming down from your climax. You take your fingers out and lick them, your juices taste amazing. You smile at me, with that sexy smile you always do.

You see me masturbating to the sight, apparently it was so amazing I couldn't take it anymore. You get on the bed, climb on top of me and take my hand off my cock to replace it with your own. You start to slide your hand on my firm rod, feeling its fleshy surface underneath your hand.

I put my hand on yours, stopping it, and saying: "but now you don't get any fun." I was one to please the ladies and not myself. I take my hand and put it on your clit, you moan and shiver against my cold hand on your sensitive spot. You grind your slit against my hand, wanting me to make you cum again. I happily oblige, moving on it in a slow pace, teasing your senses. You start to stroke my cock again, feeling the pleasure and wanting to reward me.

You grind harder, begging me to go faster, in response, I cup your slit and put my finger in and you let out a surprised moan at this. You stroke my cock faster.

You take your other hand and play with your nipples, making the combo of pleasure complete. You feel the pressure building inside you as I move my finger faster in and out of your wet love hole, grazing your clit sometimes.

You feel even closer to cumming and in a surprise move, I take my hand, move you over my cock and thrust into you. I fuck you, moving you up and down on my rod, you moan loudly and repeatedly in rhythm, my balls smacking your flesh. I say: "Oh yeah baby, you want me to cum in you?" and you respond with a moan and "Oh yes baby, please!" I slam you one last time, and with a grunt I orgasm inside you, the feeling of my hot load tipping you over the edge. You scream in ecstasy as you cum once again.

I slow down, letting you recover from your orgasm. You slide off my dick, and lay down next to me, smiling at me, you drift off to sleep, cuddling me for warmth.

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this, please be honest, just keep in mind this is my first story on here, this has also come a long way, from being a chat room idea, to a lined document, to here. If anyone wants to show their gratitude for this story, ill be happy to have it. I am also open to do stories by request, just comment a scenario and some info on what I should include, I will do most fetishes including: watersports, dominance, and other subtle fetishes, I even once did a story for a girl who had a pantie fetish, so I might post that if I care to.