A Strange Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers

"Do it," I groaned, "Fuck me, please."

A slow smile spread over his face as he reached around and held the cheek of my ass, drawing my right leg up over his thigh as he guided himself to my entrance. Juice dripped from me in anticipation of the invasion and I gasped as he rubbed his cock head over my swollen lips.

For a millisecond the horror of unsafe sex crossed my mind. In a few minutes his sperm would be free inside me with all its dangers and secrets and frantic irresponsibility, but inexplicably the thought did not make me recoil. I realized with horror that this was exactly what I wanted. I'd always been so cautious, so responsible and now just once, with a desperation that bordered on the insane, I wanted to experience the basest sex of all with this strange man in my house on Valentine's Day. I wanted to celebrate my lust and laugh in the face of lost love. I wanted to use the hugeness poling out of his jeans as a contraption for my pleasure and become a sex thing for him. For this night, I wanted to feel gloriously wantonly sexually alive.

My eyes must have screamed my thoughts because he bucked down and reared up invading me with a force that knocked the breath from my body. My feet flew off the floor and for a mind-bending second I hung there in space speared on his cock. One moment I was a void, achingly, agonizingly empty and then he was deep inside me stretching me, forcing my cunt to stretch open to take every rock hard inch of him.

"Ooohh," I gasped as he split me wide open and reached beneath my ass to take my weight. His biceps strained and his knees buckled but he held me in front of him pressing me against the wall. He lifted me an inch or two higher as he drew his glistening meat out of me then let me down again to sink all the way to the base of him. Stars burst in my head at the depth of the penetration and the way his big cock head rammed into my core. I felt like I was being wrenched apart. My legs curled around him and I crossed my ankles in the small of his back to steady myself. There were beads of sweat on his lip as he carried me, still connected to him, to the bed where it had all begun with that phone call.

He thrust forward into me collapsing his body down onto me. The air rushed from my lungs as I clamped around him locking him in the hot whirlpool of my pussy. I kept my legs tightly hugged around him and dug my nails into his back.

'Fuck me hard, please," I moaned hungry for the friction and roughness of his lust. "Show me how much you want me."

A guttural sound ripped from him as he drove back and forth fucking me in deep hard long strokes. "Jesus, you feel good," he rasped, his breath coming in short, sharp pants. His mouth found my nipple and he latched onto it causing ripples of pleasure to race up my spine and explode in my already overloaded brain.

I groaned and twisted, writhing under him as the familiar twitches of pleasure began to grow again. Our hips slammed together and I ground my pubic bone hard up against him moaning loudly as the rhythmic spasms deep inside me built slowly and tripped over each other in quick tight convulsions that threatened to strangle him in the noose of my pussy. I shrieked with the intensity of my orgasm as a dam erupted in me. On and on it went, my quivering walls clutching at him and squeezing his steely hardness with the molten warmth flowing from inside me.

"Damn baby," he screamed as his face contorted in a grimace of pure pleasure. "Fuck, oh fuck! God, I'm gonna come!" His hot breath fanned my face and his movements lost their coordination as his climax surged over mine. I felt his cock throb wildly as he spurted his release, spraying his cum in long ribbons deep inside me. My body rocked against his, wringing every drop of lust from him until he collapsed onto me. "Jesus," he gasped breathlessly as his fingers traced along the sides of my body, "What a wrong number this was."

I waited until our breathing had returned to normal and then eased myself out from under him. Satiated now, I was acutely aware again that he was a stranger.

"Should I make that coffee now, or maybe get you a drink...?" I said fumbling around for words.

He raised his head and fixed his eyes on me. "No, you don't have to do that. I don't want to make this any more awkward for you than it already is."

"Awkward?" I said, trying to play it cool. "I think we passed awkward at the bottom of the stairs."

He laughed and rolled towards me pulling me into his arms. I snuggled against his chest and inhaled his musky scent mingling with the aroma of our spent passion. "I guess, you're right," he replied. "But you were incredible and you saved me from being played for a fool tonight. There is something though that I am curious about," he said sitting up and gazing intently down at me.

"What's that?"

"If I called you again, would it be the right number?"

I took a deep breath and swallowed hard.

"Probably not," I said softly not meeting his eyes. "Pining and falling into someone's bed because of the end of one relationship isn't exactly the best way to start another one." It was time to move on with my life and I didn't think a casual night of mind blowing sex with a stranger on Valentine's Day qualified as the start of something new. "I'm sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear."

'That's okay, no pressure," Edward said as he rolled off the bed. "I hope you find what you're looking for and that things work out for you." He buttoned up his jeans and reached for his shirt. "But if you change your mind and want to see me again, I can give you my number."

What was I supposed to say? Would he think I was a slut if I told him I'd got what I wanted from him? That I'd stepped out of myself for one crazy night, lost myself in wanton passion but that fundamentally I was cautious and responsible, hoping to meet Prince Charming in some acceptable and conventional way. I watched him dress. "Ok, now I do feel awkward," I said. "Are you simply trying to make me feel less guilty about tonight or do you really want me to call you?"

He shrugged as he buttoned up his shirt. "Would it matter if I did? It's your choice. Remember, I said no pressure." His lips curled in a half smile as he glanced passed me to the phone on the nightstand. "Serendipity, that's what they call it, don't they? Tonight was a fortunate accident, and who knows sweet Rachel, maybe we'll see each other around sometime." His grey eyes locked with mine, "Or maybe we won't. Let's leave it to chance. Stranger things have happened."

I waited until I heard the front door close and his car start up before I headed down to the kitchen. The yellow roses on the table in the hall caught my attention. Propped up against them was a small business card. I read it and softly mouthed his full name then dropped it a drawer with a stash of take out menus and pizza delivery numbers. They were all numbers I used when my cravings needed to be satisfied. I shut the drawer and laughed with the exhilaration of my new found liberation and freedom. Edward was totally delicious, definitely better than chocolates could ever have been on Valentine's Day and it couldn't hurt to keep his number. After all, there were times when I might need a hot and fast delivery on demand.

THE END

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I appreciate your votes and feedback, which I will always reply to if there is an email address. J

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
757 Followers
12