A Strange Twist of Fate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking her head I said, "You know I love you and I'd really like to know about what is hurting you, so I can fix it." Several minutes passed as Jane held on to me crying, but as I stroked her hair, she began to lessen her hold and the tears began to ease. I continued to stroke her hair, not breaking the silence but the minutes slowly ticked by and we both fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch.

I awoke with a start; Jane had eased herself off the couch and was standing in front of me holding out a cup of coffee.

"Sorry", she said.

"No need! That is what I'm here for!" I replied.

"I know: you always are!" She said almost sadly.

"Are you going to tell me what is wrong?" I said tentatively.

"It's me", she replied sitting next to me, "I have been so sure since I reached puberty that I was born a dominatrix and would never really love anybody. Today I found out differently. Can I be both a dominatrix and a submissive?"

"Yes" I replied "depending on your mood, but it does mean you're not at an extreme, not a slave nor a person who just enjoys giving real pain or torturing people."

Jane shivered at my words, "Oh that's not what is really upsetting me"; she said hastily jumping up and standing there facing me, she said, "Mum would you mind me being your submissive, just wanting, eh, well, to love you."

I looked intently at Jane and taking a deep breath, I said, "No, I don't want you to be my submissive!" Jane looked devastated, but I continued; "I would much prefer you as an independent person who I love and who loves me, not as a mother and daughter, not a slave and a mistress, but as a loving couple. I want us to be lovers," I paused and then added, "Lovers that coincidently like particular types of sexual pleasure; I want to give and receive pleasure with only you." I paused and added, "However, there is a condition."

Jane now appeared elated but looked pleadingly at me as I said, "The condition is that I get the vivacious, beautiful, sexy, witty, nosey, noisy and disobedient Jane back".

Jane looked at me beaming, sitting back down she replied "Inquisitive, mum, inquisitive".

We laughed, hugging each other and Jane said, "I love you."

Laying my head on her shoulder, I said, "And I love you".

We both went to bed after our coffee. As I put on my sexy underwear, which Jane would ultimately refer to as my loving underwear, with the intention of going to Jane's room, I was ecstatic but not overly surprised when my bedroom door opened and Jane entered dressed only in sexy underwear. She smiled as she realised I was about to go to her room and slipped into my bed.

As I climbed between the sheets, Jane reached out, caressed my face, and gently guided my head to the pillow besides her. She rolled onto her elbow and slowly lowered her lips to mine. Tenderly, but passionately she kissed me, the sensation cascading through every part of me was overwhelming, my awareness seemed suspended in total rapture. Lovingly Jane kissed every part of my cheeks and neck, before moving leisurely down to my breasts. Jane continued to kiss and lightly massage each of my breasts before turning her attention to my hard nipples.

I was in ecstasy and longed for this to continue, the unusual feeling on my nipples was majestic and I glanced down to see Jane giving each of my nipples butterfly kisses. Her long eyelashes softly flicking each nipple, the feelings and the ecstasy it engendered in me was both intoxicating and unique. She began teasing each nipple with her tongue before moving lower toward my vagina, softly kissing by stomach before smoothly teasing the outer lips of my vagina with her fingers and tongue.

Little by little, Jane parted my labia, caressing my inner lips as softly as a summer breeze before slowly sliding a long finger into my dripping wet cunt. It seemed an eternity of pleasure and expectation before a soft tongue flicked my clit, and I exploded as a gigantic wave of tingling sensations swept through my entire body. I was beyond any hope of control and I squirted my orgasmic fluid into Jane's face and mouth, over her hand and arm.

Breathlessly, I reached for Jane but Jane grabbed my wrist and held it firmly, her tongue unrelenting in its teasing of my labia and clit. Her finger moved smoothly in and out of my cunt as her lips taunted and sucked my clit incessantly. I orgasmed again, but now, the sensation did not abate. The tingling was ecstasy but it was increasing in intensity, driving me to a greater level of consciousness. Jane continued her ministrations and my orgasm became a continuous stream of extreme pleasure. In the end I could not stand the pleasure any longer and tried to twist my cunt away from Jane's invading finger and tongue. Jane smoothly withdrew her lips and finger and slowly kissed my stomach, breast and neck before returning to my eager lips.

I fell asleep wrapped in Jane's arms like the little girl I always was and probably always will be.

12