A Stranger in the Supermarket

Story Info
A man finds a way to pass the time as he waits for his wife.
1.9k words
4.16
53.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had always dreaded the times his wife forced him to tagalong to the weekly Walmart trips.

He sat, overly relaxed, on the hard bench outside of McDonald's perfectly situated at the front of the store near the cashiers. The only redeeming part of coming with her was sitting here, where he could let his eyes roam across the many girls checking out.

His eyes rose and fell as women walked by, washing up over from perfectly manicured feet and the gentle curve of thighs that disappeared under skirts.

His wife, aging but attractive, stood several feet away locked in dispute with a cashier over a receipt. He sighed, focusing his attention elsewhere.

A flash of color pulled his attention down. A pair of bright orange flip flops carried in a striking image of a young girl's legs, her creamy flawless muscle definition carrying his glance all the way up to her tight red short shorts.

He followed the orange flip flops and the incredible view that the legs attached afforded him, willing himself to concentrate. Groups of people pushed their way past him, carrying their belongings to the outside as he tried to tune out the incessant beeping of the checkout stands. He remained focused on the incredibly fit girl, catching flashes of her legs and bright orange sandals through the crowd.

When the crowd passed, she was already walking away. Texting and oblivious, he took in her long brown hair brushing and swaying atop the waistband of her shorts, tickling the peep of lower back that was exposed. He felt himself grow uncomfortably stiff in his jeans as he watched hungrily, hoping to be rewarded with a peek of her underwear as the fabric of her shorts shifted with each step.

Suddenly, something white fluttered out of the girl's hand -- her receipt fell slowly to the ground, landing among the swirling mass of customers pushing to exit. She swept her hair to the side and turned to descend, teasing him now with a delicious flash of hip bone peeking out over the red shorts. She began to bend down, tan calves and a rounded ass commanding his vision as his jeans constricted him painfully. Mesermized, he looked on as the act of bending over caused her shorts to fall slightly, knowing her underwear was just about to peek over...

"Honey?" an irritated voice demanded.

He turned sharply to see his wife standing, her face full of accusation. She had seen him... he'd been caught.

He felt his face start to get hot as he tried to spin an angle. He recognized her from the neighborhood? She was the daughter of a friend of his? Nothing made sense.

"Honey, are you paying attention? I told you that I need to speak with a manager. Can you wait here while I go to customer service?" she asked, as he nodded slowly. Had she not seen?

He smiled warmly and understandingly. The harsh fluorescent light did not flatter her, and he was eager to look away.

"Take your time, sweetheart. I appreciate you figuring all of this out. I'll be right here." She smiled and walked away toward customer service, giving him chance to exhale sharply and revel in his luck.

Now, he thought, where was I? More importantly, where is she?

He turned to look for those tight red shorts, the long brown hair, and those ridiculous orange flip flops. His eyes searched the crowd madly, resting after he found nothing. He sighed. She must have left.

He turned the other way, looking harder for that flash of sexy flesh-tone in the crowd. Suddenly, he felt a pressure on the bench beside him. He willed himself not to turn to see who it was -- the wrong person sitting next to him would make his erection deflate in an instant.

Still refusing to turn, his breath caught in his throat when he saw it in the corner of his eye... An orange flip flop, dangling lackadaisically beside him.

He forced himself to remain casual, cock throbbing in his jeans painfully as he turned to face the other direction, hoping he seemed nonchalant. In his peripheral vision, he took her in: slender, pretty face under a mess of brown, thick hair straightened and falling over the tops of her full breasts. Her tight white top hugged the tight stomach, curving hip bones still peeking out over those incredible short shorts. She shifted and unknowingly afforded him a better view, allowing him to take in the swell of her tan calves and slender thighs.

He coughed, hoping to startle her into moving suddenly, and couldn't have asked for a better reaction. She turned swiftly toward him, large brown eyes and thick lashes wide in surprise.

"Are you alright?" she asked, with a slight accent. His cock pushed harder; she was Latina, wordlessly explaining her coffee colored skin and generous curves.

He nodded once sharply, smiling. He looked away, focusing on a cashier bagging groceries.

Suddenly, he felt a tickle on his forearm. He cut a quick look down and saw her long dark hair tickling his skin, swishing over it carelessly as she sank back into her oblivious texting. In the mix of the industrial smells of linoleum and supermarket, he caught a wiff of spice and cinnamon, the scent of her shampoo spicy and exotic on his nose. He felt the warmth of her body as she shifted to get comfortable, slender hands and manicured nails tapping quickly on her phone.

With a quick glance to make sure his wife wasn't coming, he looked down and saw she had a Wal-Mart bag next to her on the bench between them. He acted suddenly and without thought, pushing the bag off quickly to the white tiled floor.

"Sorry.. .I didn't mean to," he stammered, cock hard with the anticipation of her bending over to retrieve it.

Her golden brown eyes flashed forgivingly as she smiled, not bending over to get it, but instead standing up in front of him, curvy and full in her shorts with her ass inches from his face. His eyes wide, all he could do was stare and breathe. What was she doing? he thought, caught in the panic of confusion.

She bent down slowly to get the bag, and suddenly, he knew she was on to him. Her round, firm cheeks caught the fabric of her shorts, drawing it in and wedging between them. He could smell her skin, coffee colored and inches away from his face, cock pounding as she retrieved her fallen bag, forcing people to walk around her.

He cast his eyes away for a second and gasped -- she had somehow quickly and convincingly spilled the contents of her bag, odds and ends scattered and rolling near her feet. She looked up at him coyly, urging him to enjoy it. His cock pounded, aching to be let free.

His wife nowhere to be seen, he grabbed a shopping bag and hastily put it on his lap, his hand roughly unzipping and slipping in his jeans to adjust himself out of the hole, feeling his cock get harder at the idea of jerking off in secret in front of all these people. He leaned in several inches until his nose tickled with the fibers of her shorts, and inhaled deeply between her massive cheeks, nose planted in the swell of fabric wedged between her gorgeous Latina asscheeks.

His pulse quickened -- was anyone watching him? Was she young enough for him to be arrested? -- and decided he didn't care, planting his lips between her cheeks, kissing first and then biting the fabric, gently pulling it down.

His grip hardened around his cock as he worked the shaft up and down firmly, noting she was simply rearranging the spilled contents of the bag over and over and not at all interested in picking them up at all. Little did the people coming and going know, she was displaying herself to him in front of all of Walmart, and sharing this secret with her only made him stroke faster.

With his other hand, he bent in a way as to suggest to onlookers he was helping her retrieve her items, but instead quickly moved forward to take in a handful of her hanging breast, squeezing it like ripe fruit quickly before sitting back up. He felt a hard nipple nudge his palm before letting his hand slide slowly back to his lap, feeling her tight stomach on the way. His cock strained and pulsed as an older couple smiled at them as they walked by, oblivious.

She stood up tall for a second and adjusted her shorts, confusing him -- was it over? His hand grew still on his firm cock, waiting to see what was happening. It was then she revealed her plan to him. When she bent over again to collect her things, he saw what the shift in her shorts meant as the red elastic slid down, giving way to an incredible view of a white thong against her tan, smooth skin.

He worked his cock under the walmart bag as the crowd pushed by them in the background, rising up and down to the pace of a checkout girl's beeping scanner. The latina girl's ass filled his vision, white thong cutting her full ass cheeks in half as he inhaled heavily the smell of her girlish body wash mixed with salty sweat and cotton.

Lightly, she then coughed, and only because he was three inches from her sweet nestled cunt could he see an area slowly darken, her sweet juices trickling out and soaking the fabric from the sudden force. As he watched the slow stain grow, he closed his eyes and smelled the hot sticky sweet smell of her juices, smelling what her insides smelled like.

His cock swelled in anticipation of orgasm as she suddenly turned and kneeled in front of him, sweeping her long hair over his lap like a curtain to hide them from the crowd. She continued to search for her items as strands of her hair, soft and cinnamon scented, became slicked and soaked in his precum.

His orgasm pushed through and trickled over his dick as he rubbed his dick against her cheek gently, signaling he was done. She smiled, gaze elsewhere, and collecting the last of her things. She quickly turned an in one swift motion lapped the top of his cock, mouthing the whole of his semen and cleaning the mess in one delicate swoop. She stood up confidently, never making eye contact as she collected her Wal-Mart bag and walked away, flip flops padding on the floor.

He zipped himself up and watched her walk away, those long tan legs and tight shorts still snugly caught between her round cheeks, never once turning to meet his gaze. He wondered if his orgasm was still in her mouth, whether she kept it there on her tongue, playing with it and tasting it.

"Honey?" a voice said near him, drawing him out of his daze.

"I'm all done. You ready to go?" He met his wife's gaze and smiled., feeling himself get hard again because she would never know.

He had a feeling he'd be tagging along to Wal-Mart more often.

###

First time author, please comment any suggestions and leave any criticism or praise you might have. Thank you!