A Stranger to Guide Us Ch. 04

Story Info
A massage on the couch with mom leads to more voyeurism.
3.7k words
4.29
66.6k
33

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story owes a great debt to "Six Times a Day" and its author, spacer_x, along with many others.

-------

On Friday morning Josh asked his boss if he could leave a little early for a doctor's appointment. As per usual, his boss was irascible and threatened to dock his pay, but Josh pointed out that he was the only person on the crew that could interact with customers at a socially acceptable level. The rest of the co-workers, friendly as they were, were not born conversationalists and were usually reduced to grunts and blank stares when customers confronted them about paint splatters or misplaced moving boxes.

The boss agreed, grudgingly, and cut Josh loose early with a pocket full of cash. He felt proud of himself. The Josh of only a few weeks ago probably would have backed down from an argument like that. He felt that his time with Lana, or even just the idea that there was a Lana in his life, was emboldening.

When he arrived at the doctor's office, it was clear that Lana had indeed made all the necessary arrangements. He simply filled out some paperwork and was ushered into an exam room right away. The doctor was friendly but forgettable. He asked some questions about family medical history, examined his ears, eyes, and chest. The doctor asked Josh to drop his pants and he did so. With gloved hands, the doctor gave a quick look at his cock and testicles.

"Any painful urination or other problems?" he asked.

"No. Never."

"Good. Now turn around and bend over the table. I'm going to check your prostate."

"Wha- what?"

"Your prostate. You're a bit young for most medical issues, but it's certainly never to early to check."

Josh bent over and a few seconds later...

"Hnngh!" he exclaimed, as an unwelcome intruder made its way up his rectum. The doctor prodded for a few moments, then pulled out and snapped his glove in the trash. He gave Josh a toothy smile.

"Everything checks out fine."

Josh got his pants hitched back up just as a nurse entered. She was only as old as he himself was, but dowdy, like a nun missing her habit. She asked him to roll up his sleeve and drew some blood. Her hands were rough and Josh felt like the doctor had been positively gentle with his asshole compared to this lady and her prodding needles.

The whole affair was finished in 10 minutes and he was ushered back out to reception.

"Do I owe anything?" he asked, bewildered.

The receptionist glanced down at her screen. "No, it appears you're all taken care of. Have a nice day."

--------------------------------

Josh got home around 3pm, hours before he would have otherwise. His mom wasn't home yet and wouldn't be for a while. He looked around the house. Dishes had stacked up in the sink. The laundry basket was full of clean clothes but had yet to be folded. He thought about Lana's words from the night before:

You're the man of the house, but she's pulling in all the dough. She raised you, put a roof over your head. The least you could do is make her feel special.

He got to work on the dishes first.

When Allie arrived home two and half hours later, the house was sparkling. She set her purse down at the counter and stepped out of her high heels with a little grunt and a sigh.

"Josh?" she called. The state of the kitchen actually caused her to do a double-take. "Good god," she murmured, "it hasn't been this clean in months."

"Years, I'd like to think," said Josh as he rounded the corner with a toothy grin. "I'm quite good at it. Probably the best in the world."

"Thank you, Josh." She took his face in her hands. "Thank you very much. That was very thoughtful."

"It was nothing. Least I could do. I did think of a way that you could make it up to me though," he said. He'd meant it as a joke and was about to say "cook me dinner," but Allie's hands went suddenly stiff on his face and he thought he saw her pupils dilate a little.

"Wha --" she said. "What... uh... what...." Her mouth was moving but Josh could see that it wasn't connecting with her brain. A thought suddenly popped into his head, but he buried it at once. Did she take his comment to mean...? No, she was just in shock from the cleanliness. That was all.

"I'm, ah... just wrapping up in the living room," Josh said as he gently extricated himself from Allie's grip.

Allie shook her head, clearing the cobwebs. "Right. Great. I'll start dinner?"

They sat at the table an hour later. It was less a dinner and more a feast. There were practically mounds of food on the table, far more than two could eat in a weekend, let alone a single dinner. They talked animatedly all through the meal, trading stories about their jobs and the strange customers and coworkers Josh had dealt with.

She pushed the bowl of mashed potatoes towards him. "Mom, I'm stuffed. It's great, really, but I couldn't eat another bite."

"I show my love through food," she said while picking at her salad for overlooked tomatoes.

"You must love me a lot," he said.

She smiled sleepily. "Do you have plans for tonight?"

"I don't think so." He hadn't gotten a message from Lana yet, much to his frustration. After all, he'd gone through with the doctor's visit at her insistence and she still hadn't given him so much as a guess when they're next date was. Still, what a date the last one had been, ending in a hand job in the parking lot of a restaurant while a dozen old biddies looked on.

"You never did tell me what you did on your birthday," said Allie.

"Oh, right," said Josh. That was the night that had set the whole thing in motion, one week earlier. The night he'd gone to the Kit Kat Club, met Lana, and lost his virginity. He could practically smell the dark, seductive aroma of her room again and felt a slight swelling in his pants.

"Just out with some friends," he lied. "You know, from school."

"I see," she said. "Well, maybe you can invite them over some time for dinner." He half-smiled, trying to imagine his mom meeting Lana, with Lana dressed in nothing but her push-up bra and panties, mom in her little...

"Yup!" he said suddenly and loudly. "Guess I'm home tonight."

"Oh good" said Allie. "Movie date night?"

"Really?" he said skeptically. "Movie date night. We haven't done that in years."

Movie date night was just as the name implied, harkening back to when Josh was just a boy. They'd go to the video store together then pick up pizza on the way home. They were fond memories, fonder than he'd realized as they began trickling back into his conscious brain. He realized it had probably been eight or nine years since their late movie date night, and that his mother probably missed them even more than he did. That's how it was with moms, wasn't it? Always looking back and seeing not the man in front of them but the continuum of his life, from birth to boyhood to now. He was a man grown and would probably move out of the house soon, never to return. Why was all this just occurring to him for the first time, he wondered.

"Of course," he said. "Of course it's movie date night."

She beamed at him.

"And," he said, "as I recall, it's your turn to pick."

She squealed and clapped her hands together, and for a moment he could see the inner teenager, the girl she had once been. It felt like a kindling in his heart to make her so happy with something so simple.

A half hour later they were on the couch. She had changed from her work clothes to casual evening attire: a tight white tee shirt and repurposed men's boxers. A thin, short robe was tied loosely at the waist. He gave her the once-over when she bent to look through the DVDs, but pried his eyes away as quickly as he could. He suddenly wished that he'd squeezed in a quick wank before dinner.

Allie's tastes in movies ran a bit girly, and she had selected a romantic comedy, one of those with a sprawling cast of Americans and Brits all coupling off together by the time the credits rolled.

Josh and Allie started off on the couch side by side, each with a glass of white wine. Allie was fairly lax about giving him a glass of wine at home, provided he wasn't driving. Halfway through the movie Allie had polished off a second glass and tucked her legs under her, leaning back into the couch, her shoulder coming up next to Josh's. Towards the end, the plot of the movie really started to unravel and they complained loudly to each other about the hacky writing. Allie lolled her head back to give an exaggerated eye roll, her head brushing against Josh's arm. But rather than rolling it forward again, she left it there.

It was an odd moment, Josh felt. In certainly felt nice, her head leaning on him, but he tried not to read to much into it. Their joking subsided at once they fell into silence watching the movie again. They sat like that until the end, both seemingly lost in their thoughts and hardly noticing that it had ended.

Well into the credits, Josh suddenly spoke. "More wine?" He wasn't sure what was happening, but he knew that a little alcohol would loosen them both up.

"Sure," she said. "I'll get it." She padded away and returned a moment later with two full glasses, but just as she reached the couch she gave a little wince and hopped on one foot.

"What's wrong," Josh asked, taking a hand and helping her onto the couch.

"Nothing," she said. "Just my feet. I was standing all day in those ridiculous heels and my feet are exhausted."

A little spark when off in Josh's mind as Lana's voice echoed in his head. Give her a foot massage, she'd recommended. A foot massage doesn't have to be erotic.

She's right, he thought to himself. It was what any good man of the house would do. Before he could stop himself he blurted out, "Let me rub them for you."

Allie seemed taken aback, but demurred. "Okay, that sounds nice." Her voice was oddly constricted. She sat on the opposite end of the couch and put her feet up. Josh sat and placed her laps over his lap. He handed her the remote.

"Here, you can flip around and see if anything is on."

Josh took one of her feet in hand and started squeezing. He'd never given a foot massage before and wasn't sure how to proceed. He laughed nervously and caught Allie's eye. She gave the same nervous laugh. They both took big sips of wine. Allie flipped methodically through the channels, sometimes pausing on a show for a moment but never settling.

Then Josh gripped her foot more tightly and worked one of his hands up and down her arch. She moaned a little -- just a little one -- but Josh heard it and redoubled his efforts. Soon he was rubbing his thumbs in little circles, running his fingers up and down each toe. Allie moaned again.

"Oh, Josh, that feels wonderful."

He switched to the other foot and started the whole process again. Long hard strokes, followed by little up and down motions on her toes, almost like he stroked his own cock. He felt himself getting hard beneath her feet and hoped she didn't notice. With their weight on his lap there was no graceful way to reposition his cock. She continued with her little moans and gasps, still flipping through the channels through half-closed eyelids.

He wasn't sure whether it was the massage or the wine, but she looked sleepy and her body seemed to be getting subsumed into the couch. Each time he switched feet, her legs became a little more pliable. The robe eventually opened and her boxer shorts, short already, started riding up her legs. Josh couldn't help but look. His eyes darted from her feet, to her legs, to the TV, then back to her legs. TV, legs, TV, legs. But each time it was for longer stretches on her legs, or specifically the area between her legs.

The fabric over her mound was pulling tight. She seemed to be wiggling her hips ever so slightly and the fabric pulled tighter. Eventually Josh could see a tiny line of demarcation running up and down that must have been the split in her pussy lips.

For her part, Allie seemed fixated on the TV, not looking away for a second. She continued her methodical flipping through the channels, all the while rocking her hips back and forth in almost imperceptible circles. Her breath was shallow.

How many minutes had they been like this, he wondered. Time wasn't making any sense. There was only the metronome of the channels changing, flickering bluish light on and off. He felt his dick swelling and knew that she must be aware of it. How could she not?

Suddenly the flickering of the channels stopped and Josh tore his eyes from his mother's pussy to the television. The image onscreen was shocking. A gorgeous blonde woman with huge tits was straddling a muscled man, writhing up and down. The whole thing was done in soft focus and the couples groins were artfully covered by each other's hands. It was softcore porn, but there was no explanation as to why their TV should be showing it. Those sorts of channels had always been blocked. Josh looked at the cable box, which displayed a number way up in the 600s and realized that it must be a free weekend trial. Talk about timing.

Both Josh and Allie froze as the blonde on the screen began slamming herself down on the man, crying out in ecstasy. Josh felt his cock throbbing, almost ready to spurt without even touching it. Allie didn't seem to be breathing. The blonde's hands reached for her tits and squeezed. She gave a final moan, then the scene faded to black and the credits ran.

Josh slowly turned his head to face his mother. Her mouth hung open in the slightest. He couldn't tell what was happening in her head. Was she disgusted? Turned on? There was no reading her.

"I'm..." she said very slowly, "going to head upstairs now." She pulled her legs up from him and closed her robe.

"I'm so sorry," he said feebly. "I don't know how that movie got there. It's not mine." It was a reactive, childish thing to say, he realized. Like saying, "I was only holding it for a friend." But Allie didn't even seem to hear him.

"It's okay, Josh. It's just this wine. It went to my head." She turned to go up. "Thanks for the foot--" then faltered and said "for the nice evening. I'll see you in the morning."

Josh sat in the couch, in shock himself. His cock was painfully swollen in his pants and he was relieved to finally have the privacy to put a hand down his waistband and adjust himself. But as soon as he felt his dick in hand, the feeling was irresistible. It was burning hot and eager to be stroked. He heard his mother's feet going up the stairs and waited for the sound of her bedroom door, but it never came. He needed -- needed -- to jerk off right now.

He listened closely for any noise from upstairs, but all was silent. Just to be certain, he muted the television, which had already moved on to another softcore porno. As silently as possible, be undid his belt buckle and unzipped, lowering his pants down to his knees, and his erect cock bounced into view. He was so horny it was actually bouncing around of its own volition.

He took his cock in one hand and his balls in the other, massaging and squeezing them. The TV flickered silently and he felt a dreamlike lust wash over him. He wouldn't last long. The vision of his mother's pussy reverberated in his head, half-hidden by panties. Her moans rang in his ears as he stroked his cock more and more quickly. He squeezed hard on his balls, wanting to milk them for all he was worth. Then, without warning, he began shooting cum all over the coffee table, then the floor, and finally dribbling onto the couch. He breathed heavily, waiting for his final spasms to subside.

Shit, thought Josh, now I have to clean this up. He tucked his cock back in his pants and got up to find some napkins when he heard a squeak and a flash of light from the top of the stairway. He froze, eyeing the stairs for another sign, but heard nothing. It was pitch black towards the top, dark enough to hide someone, he thought. Could she have been watching? Even after all the flirtation this evening, he didn't think he was ready to contemplate his mother watching him masturbate. Or was he? The thought caused a little twitch in his gut.

As he cleaned up his mess on the table, he kept glancing up at the stairs, but saw nothing. Finally, he turned off all the lights and slowly, silently made his way upstairs. As he reached the top, he was surprised to find the room to Allie's door opened a crack. Normally she closed it completely.

Josh's pulse quickened and he had a hard time keeping his breathing in check as he inched towards the door. The sheer fact that he was spying was enough to have him semi-hard again. From inside, there was a low light. She had left the lights on in the master bathroom that adjoined the bedroom, but that door must have been mostly closed. From his position, Josh had a clear view of the bed. Allie lay in the middle of it, in semi-darkness, a cotton sheet pulled up over her. At first glance she appeared to be sleeping. Josh stared at her shape for a minute and was just about to leave when the bedsprings gave a muffled squeak.

The shadows on the bed were moving. Josh saw a small bump of a shape pop up from under the sheets, then back down, then up, then down. It took him a moment to realize that this must be her hand, and it was moving right where her crotch must be. Oh my god, he thought! She's masturbating.

Josh had to grab the door jam to keep from swooning. He was too terrified to move a muscle. She movement of her hand grew faster, and Josh started to hear a liquid sloshing sort of sound. Suddenly, Allie drew her knees up, which altered the drape of the sheet so he could no longer see her hand bounce up and down. He was disappointed, but then the sounds became louder and more frantic. She was really getting into it, he thought. Was she thinking about him and what had transpired on the couch? His cock sharpened like a diamond, but he dared not pull it out.

The silhouette under the sheet changed again, a second hand seemed to join her crotch, and the sheet began bouncing back and forth again. A pitiful whimper escaped her lips. Holy shit, he realized. She must be fucking herself with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. All because of me?

If she'd been trying to keep quiet before, she clearly didn't care anymore. Her whimpers became moans and little yelps. Her hands flew back and forth under the sheets, making great sloshing sounds that could only indicate a soaked pussy.

Josh couldn't take it anymore and slipped a hand down his pants to grip his hard cock. Rather than risk taking it out, his slid his fingers up and down its length, desperate to cum but not wanting to finish before she did.

The sounds of Allie smacking her fingers into her pussy echoed through the bedroom and hallway. Her whimpers grew louder with each passing second, and Josh was almost sure that something this loud could probably be heard out on the sidewalk. Allie squirmed in bed and Josh prayed that the sheets might come free to expose her naked body, but she held them tight. In fact, she pulled them closer to her so they wrapped tightly around her body. From his position, Josh had a hard time seeing much, but as the sheets constricted they revealed the underlying shape of her huge breasts, which wobbled back and forth as the bed shook.

He continued to stroke his cock, which was leaking cum and coating his cock head and fingers. Allie's pitch increased more and more until she was half-shouting "oh god" over and over again like some a porn star. Then she buckled violently and kick her legs out flat, shaking and twitching all over. The falling sheets cast a breeze towards the door, carrying with the heavy aroma of pussy. Josh breathed it in deep then felt himself cumming in his pants.

Realizing this was his chance, while she was coming down, he turned and moved quickly but silently down the hall and up the steps to his own room on the third floor. Once in his room, he stripped down and crawled into bed, contemplating what his life had become and what it might have in store. As near as tomorrow morning, he and his mother would have to face each other over breakfast. At its most innocent, they were at least aware that the other masturbated. That was uncomfortable enough. What's more, each was likely masturbating to the thought of the other. It was sick, some might say. Unnatural, most would agree. But insanely erotic? Yes, it was that too. Josh knew at least that much. Insane and erotic, perfectly intertwined.

12