A Strap-On For Algernon

Story Info
A married couple discovers a creative new way to make love.
1.4k words
3.77
78.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kardas
Kardas
15 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters and events are fictional, and any similarity to real people and events is purely coincidental. This is a work of erotic fiction intended to be read by people over 18 years of age (or 21 in some areas) where reading erotic fiction is legal. Story and all characters © Kardas Fox.

* * * * *

Algernon sighed as he flipped through the channels. Nothing was ever on at this time of day. He'd read everything on his book shelf at least ten times, he practically knew them all word for word at this point. For the first time in his life, he was actually bored.

He had a fairly average build for a thirty-two year old; he stood at 5'9 with just a small amount of muscle tone and an even smaller amount of fat on his frame. His body was covered in short white fur that he kept neat and tidy, with some short black hair on his head. His eyes were a deep blue, like sapphires. Algernon hated his name, his mom was a huge bookworm. A faint smile came to his face as he thought of his sister Brisby, who always received an uncomfortable amount of male attention due to her name.

"What are you watching?" asked Jill, Algernon's lovely wife, as she walked into the room and sat on the sofa beside him. She was a slim and pretty mouse, standing at 6'1 with light muscle tone and no noticeable body fat. She knew how to take care of herself, and coupled with her naturally high metabolism she didn't worry about getting heavy any time soon. Her body was covered in silky blonde fur, just a shade lighter than her shoulder-length honey blonde hair. Her eyes were bright green, and drew a bit of attention. The two of them had been married for thirteen years and had two children, twins; a boy and a girl.

"Nothing," he replied softly, "Lot of rubbish on, every channel."

"The kids are sleeping over with friends," she reminded him, "We have the house to ourselves." She slid closer and they shared a kiss. "Let's make love," she whispered seductively.

"I'm not really in the mood," he replied, "But I'll eat you out if you're horny."

"I have a better idea, just a second," she said with a warm smile on her face. She stood and walked to their bed room, opening her panty drawer. She knew that kids were curious, so to keep them from accidentally finding her naughty toys she put a false bottom in her panty drawer. After prying it up, she removed a couple of items she'd been wanting to use since she had first married Algernon, she had just been afraid to ask.

She got nude and put the toy on while in the bedroom, a nine inch, blue, latex dildo shaped like a mouse dick attached to a strap-on harness. She padded back to the living room and leaned on the frame of the doorway. "Oh Al," she said seductively, "Get naked, It's time to have some fun!"

He froze as he looked at the toy. He would do anything to please her, but he had never even thought of anything like this. "That's gonna go...in my butt?" he asked nervously. She nodded softly in response. "She wouldn't hurt me," he thought, "She would only try something like this if it were safe, but where the hell did she even get that thing?"

He stood and hesitantly removed his clothing. He tried to put on a bit of a show for her, but his nervousness made it a little awkward. He heard her giggling when he nearly tripped on his own pants, causing his ears to blush bright red. He was facing away from her when he finally finished stripping. "How do you want me?" he asked over his shoulder, his eyes drawn to the toy.

"Standing, just bend over a bit and move your tail," she responded as she applied a generous amount of lubricant to the fake cock.

He did as she asked, resting his hands on the back of the couch as he spread his legs a bit and moved his tail to the left. She smiled as she got behind him, moving her lube-covered hand under his tail to apply some of the slick fluid to his hole. He squeaked cutely when she started rubbing his button with the cold fluid. After loosening it up a little, she slipped a finger inside.

Algernon grunted as he was penetrated for the first time. It didn't really hurt, he thanked the lubricant for that, but it felt really weird. The feeling was so alien that he didn't even know what to think of it. He wasn't comfortable with it it, not yet anyway, but he didn't exactly dislike it.

Once Jill was satisfied that she could slip the toy in without hurting him, she removed her finger. The tip of the dildo pressed against Algernon's tailhole, and Jill rubbed in a slow circle until he relaxed for her. He squeaked again as the bulbous head penetrated him, stretching him far wider than her finger had. The lube made it a much more pleasant experience, but being stretched like that burnt a little. He tried to keep his ass relaxed, afraid it would be harder to take if he tensed up.

She gently rocked back and forth, gradually pressing more of the toy into his rump. She felt so dominant standing behind him, her hands on his hips as she fed nine inches of latex into his virgin ass. Each little movement also rubbed her clit and labia with the back of the toy. She resisted the urge to fuck him wildly, remembering what it felt like the first time she tried taking it up the bum and how gentle he had been.

After a short while, Algernon was taking the toy from tip to base. Soft slurping sounds filled the room, accompanied by his faint grunts. He was starting to get used to the size of the toy, it wasn't as uncomfortable as it had been when they started. The sensation of the dildo rubbing against his prostate was a bit strange, it made him feel like he had to pee...but it felt really good at the same time.

Al's member was rock hard, and his grunts slowly turned to moans as she pounded his ass a little faster with each passing moment. He started to rock his hips back to her gentle, but quick thrusts. He gasped as she reached around to grip his dick, stroking him hard and fast.

He soon squeaked in climax, firing his creamy white mouse seed all over the couch as his insides tightened up around the toy, forcing it back against her pussy harder. "Oh Jill!" he squeaked, his knees buckling from the pleasure.

She continued to pound his rump for a little longer before slowing to a stop and pulling out. "I don't think I can cum from doing this," she admitted. She removed the strap-on, then sat on the couch with her legs spread. "Finish me off baby," she begged.

Algernon was quick to comply, kneeling in front of her and spreading her lips. He licked her opening a few times before slipping his tongue in and lapping firmly at her g spot in an act he had practiced many times before. She gripped at the upholstery as her pleasure grew, he applied just the right amount of pressure.

Once she was close to a climax, he suddenly removed his tongue. He took her clit into his mouth and sucked softly, flicking the tip of his tongue over that sensitive nub as he slid two fingers into her slit to massage her g spot. She grabbed the back of his head and squeaked in ecstasy as he pushed her into a writhing, gushing orgasm that soaked the fur of his neck and chest.

He licked up her fluids, then sat on the couch with her. They cuddled as they came down from their orgasms, each of them murring pleasantly as their breathing slowed. "I love you Algernon," Jill whispered to her husband.

"I love you too, Jill," he replied softly. They shared a nap together, each dreaming of the other, and of more ways to spice up their sex life.

Kardas
Kardas
15 Followers