A Strap-On Virgin Story

Story Info
Mistress takes sub's anal virginity.
1.7k words
4.09
88.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During 3's training...I have diligently been exploring his limitation and his desires. I have explained to him that his desires are those that are of my own..and he doesn't need to worry his little head about the thoughts that he may have had prior to becoming owned.

I have enjoyed watching him sub space into a place I have yet to ever explore..but sending many in his position. The tenderness he needs from my loving arms around him when he returns back to me. The heartfelt tears that drops upon my feet when he is sorry for being unruly and a brat. But nothing prepared me for his reaction to the STRAP-ON play.

It was just another ordinary day...he was waiting on me to come out from my job for lunch at exactly noon as stated in his rules...no underwear on with sweatpants. Nothing is better than to see his chastity device securely locked in place on him in the middle of the day. I now realize it may have been the best piece of equipment I have purchased for 3. Throughout the day..I have him to turn the web cam on at home to show me what he is up to..and to see if there is any cum in his device when he cleans my shoes...or when I make him place my dirty stockings in his mouth for punishment. He always seems to know exactly how to push my buttons in order for me to lash out on his ass in the evenings when I get home....but not today!!!

I get in the already opened door...as he smiles.

him: Ma'am..i fried you some chicken and added some mashed potatoes and corn as you wished Ma'am.

Me: Very good 3...but I think today I want to try something different.

him: different?..but I thought this is what You wanted for lunch Ma'am. i am sure i read my menu correctly this morning when you left for work Ma'am.

Me: you did read it correctly baby...but I want more for lunch.

him: more?

Me: Yes...MORE!!

him: yes Ma'am.

As he got into the drivers seat...his eyes looked like a scared puppy..unsure how his Mistress would take Her disapproval out on his ass.

him: Where to Ma'am?

Me: Home.

him: home Ma'am?

Me: Yes..Home I said..and NOW!!

him: Ma'am..Yes Ma'am.

I dare not give him a glimpse of the excitement I had inside...because I knew exactly what was going to be in stored for his ass once I got home.

Once inside of the door..he really didn't know what to do. You see...usually when I get home from work...he is already naked and prepared to remove my heels and stockings and undress me for my already prepared bath. As I would soak..he would fix my plate and have it ready for me to eat once I have gotten out of the bathtub. So it was sort of funny to watch him be unsure of himself as to what he was supposed to do now.

him: Ma'am...would you like me to undress first?

Me: Yes..I want you to undress and I want you to kneel for inspection.

him: Ma'am..Yes Ma'am.

he was cute...so chocolate...and so fuckin sexy...I felt my pussy ache with anticipation for what I was getting ready to do to him. I stood over him while he disrobed.

Me: Roll over so I can remove your device 3.

him: Ma'am..Yes Ma'am.

his dick was already bulging inside the clear hard plastic that surrounded his 9 inch dick. I removed the key from my pocket and unlocked the lock that held it shut. My pussy yearned for what I knew would push his limits to a point beyond the places he had already been before. But if I was to train him to be what was inside of Me..then I knew this must continue to the next level.

Me: STAY...I commanded.

I walk into the bedroom..and removed my suit..and honestly..it felt sort of weird taking my clothes off by myself..since he signed his contract..I had not done this part of My regular routine..LOL But it gave me a chance to feel just how wet my pussy was becoming with the anticipation of what was going to take place.

I reached under the mattress and removed the package that I had bought the weekend before. Unbeknown to him..of course!! That's why I had to come up with the creative hiding place. This is one thing I had to get used to...hiding shyt in my own fuckin house!!

Anywho...I opened the 6 inch red packaged strap-on and the black leather harness. I slowly inserted the smaller red plastic dick into the harness and strapped it around my hips and opened my thighs to allow the lower strap to be pulled up between my legs to buckle it into place. I wondered what was going on in3's mind as I took my sweet time looking at myself in the mirror..admiring the view of this red extension coming out in front of me. I grinned as I took out the WET lube from the dresser drawer.

When I walked back into the living room....3's head was on the back of his crossed hands on the floor.

I could not help but to think about that fuckin song..head down..ass up!!

Me: you know what I want for lunch baby?

him: Ma'am No Ma'am...I don't know Ma'am.

Me: LOOK at me...it will give you an ideal of what I want!!

I actually thought this nigga turned another color when he looked up at me and seen the red extended projectile..LOL

him: Ma'am??

he couldn't even get the shyt out of his mouth. Which was fine with me..because My pussy was so wet..I felt the wetness running down my inner thighs.

Me: KNEEL UP!!

As he got to his knees...I was standing in front of him with the red dick touching his lips.

Me: I want my dick sucked for lunch 3.

him: Ma'am yes Ma'am..anything to please You Ma'am.

when his lips surround the plastic dick...my eyes closed for a second...and I could actually feel his lips on my pussy lips there for a second...it felt so good there for a second..I could hardly contain myself. I took both of my hands and grabbed his head...and began to move my hips in a circular motion..fucking his pretty ass lips.

Me: baby...your lips feels so good on MY dick....do you like to suck dick baby?

He couldn't say shyt..because I was trying to knock his fuckin tonsils out from his throat..I opened my eyes long enough to look down to see his eyes watering...which made me even more impulsive enough to fuck his chocolate face.

Me: you act like you've done this before 3....have you sucked a dick before baby.

him: (mumbled)..No Ma'am.

Me: So are your telling Me you're a virgin 3??

him: Ma'am..yes Ma'am. (between the sucking)

Me: So does that also mean your pussy is tight 3??

him: Ma'am?

I grabbed his chin up as I pulled my red dick from his lips and started slapping it across his face. And for each word I spoke..I slapped his face in a different spot.

Me: I SAID...DOES THAT MEAN THAT PUSSY IS TIGHT TOO..WHEN you SAY you're a VIRGIN 3????

Him: Ma'am..Yes Ma'am...I am a virgin Ma'am.

Me: Do you think I believe you 3??

him: I would hope so Mistres Dirty.

Me: Well I don't believe you...and I want to find out if your lying to Me...turn over!!!

him: Ma'am??

Me: STAY!!

He kneeled back down to his face on the back of his hands as I walked towards the bedroom. I retrieved the gag ball..and ear plugs and walked back into the living room.

Me: Here..since you act like your ass cant hear me when I am telling you what to do...put these into your ears. You wont be allowed to hear Me or what I amgoing to do to you!!

him: Ma'am yes Ma'am.

As he inserted the ear plugs..I put the ball into his mouth and tightend the leather strap around the back of his head.

Me: NOW...(voice raised in a much louder pitch as before)....TURN OVER I SAID!!

he reluctantly turned around and stuck his plush ass up into the air.

I grabbed the WET lube from the floor and stood over him and opened the top..and let the slippery liquid run down the crack of his ass as I spanked his ass with the leather strap. With every smack on his ass..him mumbled a fainted noise from his constrained gagged mouth. I rubbed the lube into the outer rim of his asshole with my thumb as I got on my knees to mount him.

I lubed up the red dick and teased his ass with it for a second or two...just to allow him to relax a bit. he was tensed up..I could see the muscles in his back flexing as my thumb prodded his anal canal.

I reached underneath the strap on and pushed the remote vibrator...and immediately my pussy came. I had to hold my composer in order for me to continue with the scene before hand.

As I slowly inserted the red prosthetic dick into his ass...I felt myself overwhelmed with eagerness..and I had to gain composure once again..in order for me to continue with what was going to be his first exposure to anal entry.

I heard him moaning..that type of moaning that was pleasurable to him...so that was the sign for me to continue entry...so I reached around to his dick to find it rock hard. I took some of the lube form his well moisten ass..and stroked his dick while I fucked him from behind.

Once he had relaxed his ass death grip...I felt myself going deeper into his love canal..pushing deeper inside..diggin further to hit his prostrate....he began to shake uncontrollably...so I knew that he was about to explode...so I grabbed the ear plugs from his ears...and held on to his hips and thrusted so deep into his ass...that his jism shot past his chest onto the floor infron of him.

He collapsed to the floor...taking me with him to the floor on his back.

I steadied myself for a second or two before I removed the plastic vibrating strap-on dick from out of his ass. Giving him enough time to come back to where he was.

We laid there.

I held him.

he started to cry.

I held him closer and tighter to me.

And I knew I had taken his virginity!!!

Mistress Dirty