A Strip Club Plan

Story Info
Wife asks husband to go back to the strip club0
3.1k words
3.71
105.5k
76
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were in our early 30s, my wife and I would go to local strip clubs occasionally. We would get a couple of lap dances (together) and it would create some hot sex later on. As we got more daring, we headed up north to a bigger city and the strippers would be more liberal. It would be very common for the girls to make out with my wife, reveal her breasts and suck them, or even rub her crotch (through her underwear). Likewise, I would get my jollies as they would dry hump me and allow me to kiss them and suck their breasts.

For about a ten year period, we didn't do that. We had a couple of kids and our sex life became rather stagnant. She had put on some baby weight and was feeling less than confident about going to a club and letting me see young 20-year-olds dance around, give me a lap dance, etc. While I secretly went to these clubs, it just wasn't the same.

As our kids became more active, my wife, Sara, did the same. She started to work out and lose some of the weight. Neither of us is all that hot, I would put us as 7s, 8s when we are in shape. But, with the weight loss came a little bit of confidence on her part. One day she suggested that we hit up a strip club again, saying that "she felt bad that our sex life wasn't what it used to be." She even mentioned it as a "birthday present" to me. She specifically wanted to go to the couples place where the girls gave her attention as well as me.

When we got ready that night I noticed that she put on a half bra – one that supported her breasts but exposed her nipples. It was a red bra that she wore under a dark colored blouse. She said, "If we are going to do this, there is no sense in them stretching out a bra trying to reveal my tits." I was more than pleased, especially when I saw that she wore a short skirt. This meant that she would either let the girls rub her crotch or she would grind on me while one gave us a lap dance. As was our typical pattern, Sara would fix a large alcoholic drink to consume on the way up north. If we timed it right she would have a great buzz going upon entering the club. This lowered her inhibitions and made her less judgmental to my activities.

In the car she again stressed that tonight was a present for me and that "whatever the girls do" is ok. I tried to run my hand up her legs, but she would stop that and say "not until we are inside."

Though the place wasn't a fancy place, it did have valet parking and the typical large black man as the bouncer at the door. You know the type, the guy who probably played linebacker in college, but didn't have quite the skill to make it in the NFL. The bouncer put us at a table near the stage. While Sara was good and buzzed, she never felt comfortable being right at the stage.

As is typical for our trips, the girls wouldn't come over right away to offer us lap dances. Maybe it was our age (early 40s) or maybe it was as one dancer once told me, they didn't know how to approach us because some wives would be scornful or jealous. It usually took one of us going up to the stage and providing a g-string tip before they would come over. In this case my wife picked out a couple of ladies she liked and we matched up. As is typically the case, Sara preferred ladies in their early 30s. More of the MILF type as she preferred ladies with some breasts over a 21-year-old with tiny a-cups. While I was tipping one lady on the stage, another lady had apparently come over and talked to Sara. Upon returning, I noticed she was gone and I assumed she left for the bathroom. A few minutes later Sara returned from the VIP area with a wristband and a small smile. Her blouse was unbuttoned and she was a little flushed. She was being lead back to the seat by one of the strippers she had pointed out earlier. Sara said, "pay the lady" and the dancer proceeded to take her $20 and sit between us.

Once between us, the dancer whispered in my ear, "Your wife has great nipples" and slid her hand up my leg. She introduced herself as "Diamond" and said that we were allowed to go back but that my wife wanted to go back as a couple. She suggested she grab the friend of hers who I had just tipped on stage. She also suggested that I start with her as a warm-up but then we switch so that she can "ravage my wife." She even said that her friend, McKenzie, wasn't bi so she would be more open to a lap dance with me than for my wife, but she would make sure I enjoyed it. So Diamond went and grabbed McKenzie and led all four of us to the back to the VIP area.

Diamond was about 5 ft 7 with a slightly larger frame but nice all-natural breasts (maybe D cup). She was a brunette with shorter hair and a tattoo in the small of her back. McKenzie was a reddish- blonde lady with c-cups and was a little more petite. She wasn't as tan as Diamond, but she had a definite look in her eyes. The VIP area had changed since I had last been there. Instead of couches lining the walls, there were small rooms with curtains. The room we had was farthest from where we paid our "VIP wristband fee" and was a small rectangular room with two small couches. One of the dancers said it was exclusively used for couples.

Diamond didn't waste a second to start getting me in the mood. She talked about what she wanted to do to my wife and asked if that was ok. As she grinded on me a bit, she rubbed my cock and said that "McKenzie would love to take care of this." While Diamond wasn't my first choice of ladies in the club, I could see why she would be a popular dancer in the VIP room as she was seductively kissing me and letting her suck her breasts. Over on the othercoach, McKenzie was going through the motions and was rubbing my wife in the crotch area and had revealed her breasts. To her credit, she was sucking on her left nipple while Diamond was riding me. Sara's eyes were closed and she seemed to be enjoying it. When the song ended, the ladies switched. My wife's face lit up when Diamond came over and said, "who needs a man" and something about "making sure she got what she REALLY wanted." She started making out with my wife and revealed both of her breasts, rubbing them with her hands while riding her leg up between my Sara's legs. Simultaneously Sara was rubbing Diamond's breast, which was a first since Sara said she was not bi-sexual and usually just pretended it was me.

McKenzie took the cue and started a rather seductive lap dance. At one point she whispered to me something along the lines of "looks like your wife is having fun" as Diamond had clearly placed her hand between Sara's legs and was apparently fingering her while making out with her heavily. She then added, "your wife said for me to have my way with you." I was clearly erect and was enjoying the kissing and rubbing from McKenzie while at the same time watching my wife out of the corner of my eye. When the song ended I was going to ask my wife if she wanted to continue, but she didn't seem to notice. McKenzie then shocked me a bit when she said something like,"well, if your wife can have some fun I don't see why we can't" and she proceeded to undo my belt and zipper while the dance continued. She really struck a chord when she said, "I've always wanted to fuck a man in front of his wife" as she took out my erect penis, slid aside her g-string and I felt extreme wetness as I went inside her. I couldn't' believe it. Here I was sitting 3 feet from my wife and while she was making out and getting finger fucked, I had a stripper on my lap fucking me - unprotected. It was the first time I had had my dick in another woman since we started dating. To top it off, I wasn't even sure if my wife knew because it was dark and it looked like a lap dance. The pace of McKenzie picked up and I was amazed that she came and I felt a rush of fluid. As I started to build she whispered, "I have to go on stage, so please don't come inside me. Let me know and I will blow you so that we don't make a mess." When I was getting close she dropped to her knees and let me cum in her mouth. On top of her swallowing, "which my wife rarely does" it was erotic because my wife hates to take my cock from her pussy to her mouth, saying she doesn't like the taste. What an orgasm I had.

McKenzie stood up and cleaned up a tad and my wife and Diamond seemed to still be going at it. It was just then that one of the bouncers opened the curtain to the couch room and indicated that there would be some trouble for what they saw on camera. They then said they would not make an issue of it, but "your wife will need to take care of us." Otherwise we were going to have to deal with the police. Sara asked what we had done and the bouncer said, "Didn't you see? He was fucking her."

There was a look of anger in my wife's eyes, but at the same time, she was quite horny from the finger fucking she had received. The mix of alcohol and everything else may have helped the matter, but she then said, "why would you want to fuck someone like me when you have all of these hot ladies here." The bouncer then said, "because I love giving you white middle class bitches your first black cock in front of your husbands." Sara then shocked me with the comment "well, if he thinks he can fuck some slut and get away with it, then I should be allowed some fun as well."

With that, the first bouncer dropped his pants to reveal a rather large penis. While I am not small by any stretch, it was clear that he was an inch or so longer and with a little more girth. He then said, "for starters, you need to take this in your mouth. " I started to rise up, but the other man made sure to keep me back. Though Sara was laying back on the couch, she sat up and took his cock in her mouth. I had never seen her sucking a dick from this angle and never saw her suck another guys dick before. She was looking in his eyes almost checking with him to see if she was pleasing him enough. Though she tried, she couldn't deep throat him and was close to vomiting a few times when he pushed the back of her head. He then looked her in the eye and said, "Have you ever fucked a black dick before." Eyes watering a little from the deep throating she said "no." He then lifted up her legs and planted his cock into her wet pussy. He started to fuck her hard but kept egging her on with "Tell your husband how much you like my black dick."

My wife really got into it and started to echo his words. "I love your black dick stretching out my tight pussy. Oh god it feels good to be fucked like this." This too came as quite a shock to me as I had been trying for years to get her to talk dirty and she never would. She also added, "I'll always be a black cock slut now.I can't wait until you shoot your load in me and make me a real black cock slut."

The bouncer then said, "I don't leave sloppy seconds for my friend so I am going to pull out and cum in your mouth." My wife responded with "Yes, give me that black cum, I want to taste my pussy on your dick." This sent him over the edge and he pulled out, grabbed the back of my wife's head and released his load in her mouth saying, "Swallow it all bitch." Some of it slipped out but he took his penis and scooped it up and put the rest in her mouth. She smiled up at him and actually said "Thank you" to him.

A moment later his friend left my side and came over to her while the first guy more or less blocked me. He told my wife to turn over and started to shove his even larger penis into her stretched out hole. Like his friend, he was also unprotected and I couldn't believe that my wife was letting two guys stick their dicks in her without a rubber.

Meanwhile, McKenzie was sitting on my lap still, commenting about how much my wife was loving this. She asked if I had ever watched her fuck another man and was it turning me on. Had I not just cum, I would probably be loving this. While I was admittedly getting a stir in my pants, I wasn't enjoying it. McKenzie made way for Diamond who took her place on my lap and started whispering in my ear. She shared with me how my wife had told her how horny she was when Diamond was giving her the earlier lap dance and how they made a plan to "get her needs met." They knew that the only way I would let her fuck two guys was if I got caught myself. So, not only was my wife screwing two guys, she had planned to do it from the beginning. Diamond told me that I had better start enjoying it for her and started to rub my cock, taking it out of my dress pants again.

All this time the second bouncer was really giving it to my wife. Bent over she was rubbing her clit and cumming hard. Like the first guy he told her to "clean off his dick" and I watched my wife again suck a glistening cock straight from her pussy. He actually made him do that a couple of times and each time she made a bigger show of licking his cock clean of all of her pussy juices, one time saying "I love the taste of my pussy on your cock." When he turned her back over he said that he wanted to cum deep inside her pussy and my wife kept yelling "give me that black cum" and "fill me up." When she yelled out, "I can't wait to get my first black load in me" the second bouncer blew it in her and she looked over at me and smiled. Just to put an exclamation point on the event, she also let the guy pull his cock out and sucked it clean.

Diamond then got up and said, "You guys can have some time to clean up, but that will be $300 for the lap dances?

I asked, "Why so much when you and McKenzie only gave us two lap dances each." She said it was a hundred a piece for each of the bouncers and another 20 for her sitting on my lap. The second bouncer then laughed and said, "that's right, you have to pay us to fuck your wife like that."

After paying Diamond Sara asked her to stick around. She said, "while you got what you wanted, I haven't quite got all that I wanted. My pussy is swollen and filled with black cum. I want you to fuck my sloppy pussy. We are going to pay Diamond here to help out. Diamond offered to get me started and started to suck my dick. This helped me come to life getting blown in front of my wife. When I was fully erect my wife spread her legs and I could see for the first time that she had shaved her pussy and it was wet and dripping with cum. My wife prompted me with, "show me what a man you really are and fuck my pussy with another guys cum in it. If you don't cum, I am going to bang every guy in this club until you do."

Hearing my wife talk like that enticed me to put the sight aside and slide it in. I have to admit that it felt good with how lubricated she was and how bare she was. Her pussy was clearly swollen so that it gave it a tight fit, despite how stretched out she was. As I fucked her she was saying things like, "was it fun watching me fuck a black guy?" "How does it feel having his jizz touching your cock." She then told me to kiss her and held the back of my head while she French kissed me. While I tried to get the thought out of my head she asked, "Can you taste his cum in my mouth? Do you like banging sluts?"

My wife was talking like such a slut and with her talking like that and Diamond kissing her tits I was finally ready to unload. When I was just about to cum, my wife added, "Come on, and give me another load in my cunt." As my pace slowed down Sara added to the cruelness by saying, "I bet you would love me to suck your cock, too, but I only do that for real men." When I pulled out she said, "Just look at that pussy with your cum and the other guys cum. I want you to picture this the next time you think about fucking another woman."

She stood up, put her top on and pulled her skirt down and didn't say another word to me. As we walked out of the club she smiled at the two bouncers and ran her hand over the chest of one of them. She didn't say a word to me the whole way home.