A Strong Family Bond Ch. 02

Story Info
Things are heating up, and it's not from the summer heat.
1.2k words
4.18
44.1k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're willing to do WHAT??"

Alyssa shouted more than asked in surprise, breaking the minute long silence as her emerald eyes glowed with both shock and disgust at what her mother, her MOTHER, had just offered.

"How long have you been thinking about this, Mom? And are you fucking nuts?? We're your daughters! You gave birth to us, and by all laws of social acceptability, incest is a big no, right next to murder! I mean, I don't mean to sound as rude as I am, but this is insane! Offering your body to your DAUGHTERS just so they don't have to worry about rejection? Mom, Maria and I are grown women. We can handle rejection." She continued. A surprising amount of conflicting emotions were running through Alyssa as she tried to figure out whether or not this was a joke.

"Speak for yourself, Alyssa. I've never gone out with anyone because of my dick. I've spent my whole life afraid of being rejected because I'm not a full woman or a full man. You should know how hard it's been for us, of all people! And don't get so upset at Mom, she's doing what she believes to be right by us. It's not like she's some twisted pervert who wants to fuck her daughters to get off. She's trying to help us because she loves us. Sure, it's not the most socially acceptable way to deal with the issue, but it's for a good reason. I can get past the fact that...we're mother and daughter because of her good intentions. I, for one, am okay with losing my virginity to my mother." Maria rebutted.

Alyssa was silent, and pondered Maria's point of view for a minute. They had spent many years alone because they weren't society's version of 'normal'. Maria had taken it harder than Alyssa had, and it finally sank in for Alyssa. Her sister was right. She had no right to be judging her mother for trying to do what she believed was the right thing for her daughters.

"I...I guess you're right, Maria. I hadn't thought about what you've gone through. I'd already come to terms with it by high school, and I didn't see that you hadn't. I'm sorry, Mom. I was out of line." Alyssa apologized as she looked to the ground.

"It's okay, sweetie, I didn't think you both would be okay with the idea, and I expected something like that. I know it's not the greatest way to deal with your case, but it's the best I can do as a mom. I'm glad that you are okay with it, Maria, and I understand if you don't want to do it, Alyssa." Cynthia said quietly as she looked to her daughters.

The room went quiet once more, the buzzing of the fan above them quite loud in the silence. Alyssa weighed her options. Deny her mother's offer and go blindly into the world to find someone to love, or accept her mother's offer and lose her virginity to someone she knew and trusted.

"I," Alyssa started, "I think I would feel safer losing my virginity to you, Mom. So, I would like to...have sex with you." The last few words she struggled to get out, as if they were going to come back to haunt her and torture her once they got out. Cynthia's eyes lit up as she smiled, happy that both of her daughters trusted her with something so precious, so sacred.

"I don't expect you two to go and brag about this, and I'm not going to mention a word about this either. This will be our little secret. Now, whenever you girls feel you're ready, just ask me and I'll help you out." Cynthia replied. The older woman smiled as Maria stood up, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Well...I think there's no better time than the present." Maria said with a grin as she slowly pulled down her bikini bottom, which had a very noticeable bulge. Her groin inches away from her mother's face, Maria pulled out a seven inch rod of thick, throbbing, swollen meat. Cynthia, taken by surprise at the sudden gesture, gasped as she saw her daughter's cock pop free from its confines, which Maria used the opportunity to take advantage of her mother. Pushing her hips forward, Mari shoved her cock into Cynthia's mouth, Cynthia instinctively closing her lips around it.

"Oh Mom, your mouth is so warm and wet." Maria moaned out. Cynthia, recovering from her brief surprise, was happy to have some form of sexual contact after so long. She hummed, vibrating her mouth around Maria, Maria moaning out more and leaving Alyssa with her jaw and eyes wide open in shock at her sister's assertiveness, or in this case insertiveness. Maria had been denied pleasure for too long, and she was willing to take any opportunity she got.

Pulling her hips back and pushing forward, Maria slowly worked herself into a quick pace and established a rhythm as her mother fellated her so willingly, Alyssa trying to process what was happening. Her conclusion was this, Maria is a bigger perv than she thought, and that was saying something. Alyssa had dreamed and fantasized of having sex with her sister, feeling her thick cock ravage her pussy, or vice versa. But never had she imagined her sister would be so eager to have her dick sucked by their mother. Cynthia placed her hands on Maria's leg, gaining some stability as she bobbed her head in tune with her daughter's motions, taking more and more of her baby girl into her mouth.

With the quickening of her pace came the nearing of Maria's climax desperate to feel the release she wanted so badly. With a few more quick thrusts, Maria cried out in pleasure as she forced her cock into her mother's throat, releasing rope after rope of her sticky, thick, hot cum, Cynthia greedily gulping down every drop as Maria panted, pulling her shrinking dick out of her mouth.

"That...that was...amazing, Mom." Maria said between breaths. Cynthia wiped a small line of cum from her lips, giving a sigh of content as she enjoyed the taste of her daughter on her tongue.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Maybe later I can do something about your virginity, if you'd like, instead of just a blow job. What about you, Alyssa? You've been pretty quiet." Cynthia answered as she looked to her still shocked child.

"Uh...I think I'd rather wait until later. I still need to get my mind into this. I need to process this a bit more." Alyssa answered as she looked away from her obviously entranced sister. It was still weird for her to imagine her family doing such a thing. Incest wasn't right, it was strictly taboo and was supposed to stay that way wasn't it?

"C'mon, Alyssa. You know you want to. I'm sure you've been dying to let off a load." Maria encouraged as her dick grew hard again.

"I know I want to. I'm ready to lose my virginity, Mommy." She said cutely with innocent eyes, taking off her bikini. She stood before her mother in sister in all her naked, tanned glory. Her plump breasts and dripping pussy tantalizing Cynthia as her mouth watered.

"Alright, baby, come with Mommy to her bedroom. I'll make you feel real nice." Cynthia replied as she stood and took her daughter's hand, leading her to her bedroom at the end of the hall, closing the door.