A Student In Lodgings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget we share!" Wendy reminded me. It took me half a second to realise what she meant then I gave Mike's prick a final suck to drain him dry then came up to kiss her open mouthed. Mike sat up between us and pulled his wife's face to his own and they shared it between them. "Share it with Mike, too," Wendy suggested. Slowly he leaned towards me, giving me chance to back off but I met his mouth on mine and swapped a big french kiss with him. We both kissed Wendy again then by unspoken agreement we all returned to our respective towels after Wendy had me go and refill the water pitchers which we all drained, but no race this time.

Wendy was face up but Mike would definitely not be comfortable in that position. His bum looked really sore. I tried face down at first but the pressure on my now bloated bladder was too much so I quickly turned over to face the sun. How Mike could stand the pressure, I don't know. Obviously for him it was better than sitting or laying on red-raw buttocks. Almost inevitably it was he who needed a pee first.

Getting up, he knelt by Wendy's face and started peeing all over it. She must have dropped off to sleep because she was suddenly shaking her head and spluttering, causing Mike then me to start laughing. He somehow managed to halt his flow and gave her time to compose herself then Mike told me to pee first. Wendy smiled and opened her mouth to receive my flow. She drank greedily but I twisted and sprayed it all over her body. Mike cut loose again, spraying it everywhere, including me so I returned the complement. He bent down to get a taste of my piss then squirted some of his in the direction of my mouth. It dripped down my face and onto my waiting tongue. I liked it so bent down to take his tool into my mouth as he filled it with his pee.

"My turn, I'm bursting," said Wendy. "Both of you on your backs. Mike first." We lay as instructed as she squatted over Mike's face and started peeing in a gush. Mike held his mouth open and swallowed, having to swallow faster and faster as her pussy sealed his mouth. She sat up and seemed to concentrate for a couple of seconds, seeking to control her flow. When she was ready, she moved into the same position over me and with a sigh of relief let her flow start again. She repeated the process and soon it was me trying to drink it all in. It came so fast some of it squirted out of my mouth but then Mike had been the same.

When she was spent, Wendy made us all drink another carafe of water, "So we can have some more fun later."

Mike surprised me by announcing that he had to leave for an hour or two. "Oh, I told Sandy to make you a lunch, will you be back?" asked Wendy.

"No, why don't you let her have it."

"OK. Take care Hun. See you later. Oh, tell Sandy we'll be up for a shower soon and would she like to bring lunch out and join us. Thanks Darling. Give us both a kiss then run along."

He kissed her thoroughly then did the same to me. I responded enthusiastically but he patted my cheek and said, "Later, Jon. I've got to rush." He ran up to the house and Wendy became serious and turned to me. "Jon, are you happy with what we're all doing together? We can get pretty kinky, Mike and I."

"Wendy, I don't know what to say. You've shocked me time and again but each time I've enjoyed it, even when you've forced me a little. Yes, I'm happy, Wendy. I'm loving it."

"Will you trust me in everything we do, you, me and Mike?"

I thought over what had already happened. I had enjoyed it all, even Mike's beating. But what if she wanted to do that to me? "I don't want spanking," I blurted out.

"Oh, you're going to get a spanking, I promise you that, but it won't be as hard as Mike's. I know you might not think so after seeing Mike but I'm almost certain you will enjoy it. Trust me, Jon, that's all I ask. Mike and I have a kind of motto: we'll try anything once. Twice if we like it!"

Although I was a bit reluctant, I agreed to place myself in her hands and try anything she or Mike suggested.

"All right," she said, "Lie down again. You two men have already come this morning, now it's my turn." I lay back and she squatted over my face, bringing her pussy to my mouth and telling me to bring her off with my tongue. I set to work immediately, determined to give her the pleasure she deserved until she was finally writhing above me, pressing herself harder onto my face. She cried out and shuddered then levered herself off me, thanking me profusely.

We kissed and cuddled each other, enjoying the sun for maybe an hour before Wendy said we needed a shower. We picked up the towels, now all soaked in piss, and took them to the house and passed them to Sandy who put them straight in the washer then we went off for a shower. We shared the shower and had fun soaping each other, lingering in all the erotic places.

12