A+ Students

Story Info
J and V take a study break.
894 words
23k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fairly early in the evening and J and myself were on the couch studying for classes. J was sitting upright at the right end of the couch and I was lying on the couch propped up against the left end with my feet resting on J’s lap. J looked very engrossed in his flight book while I was studying curriculum.

I’ve always known how serious J was with his schooling, I mean he attends the best flight school in the world, but I wanted to distract him. I was board with my studying and wanted some excitement myself. I took my socked foot and moved it upward towards his crotch. I felt his shorts ride up with the slow movement.

I peered over my book and watched as J closed his eyes and enjoyed the slow movements of my foot. I went back to my text and applied more pressure. I could feel him staring at me. I applied more pressure as I muffled my giggles. I was moving my foot in large circles so that my entire foot rubbed along his now enlarged cock while still hiding behind my book.

Not expecting it J grabbed the book out of my hand and put it down then took my hand and aggressively pulled me into the bedroom.

“Stay there. Don’t move.”

I did as told and didn’t move as J put music on and came back towards me. He took me in his arms and kissed me hungrily. He tugged on my clothes until I was standing naked before him. He kissed my body then pushed me on the bed.

“You like teasing me?”

I nodded in response.

“I can’t hear you”

“Yes sir.”

“Turn over”

I did as told. I went to rest my head on the pillow and he pulled it away.

“No”

He slapped my ass.

“Did you like that bitch?”

I nodded my head.

“I didn’t hear you.” “Yes sir.”

“Would you like another?”

I nodded and he slapped my ass again, but harder than the last.

“Yes sir.”

He slapped my ass again. I didn’t respond except for clinching my ass muscles. He slapped it once my muscles were relaxed.

“I didn’t hear anything.”

“Thank you sir.”

“And?”

Before I could answer he slapped my ass again. Each one was getting harder.

“May I have another?”

My voice was kind of shaky with that answer. I wasn’t sure what he wanted to hear, but I guess it was the right thing because he kissed my right temple before he continued his assault on my ass.

“You ass is getting so red V.”

He slapped it repeatedly. I could hardly keep up with the responses. He moved all over my ass checks and then my thighs.

“Thank you sir, may I have another?”

He paused for a moment.

“No, you’ve had enough for now.”

I started to turn over.

“No no V, I didn’t tell you to roll over.”

I remained still expecting J to slap my ass again, but he didn’t. Instead he pulled my ass cheeks apart and started to lick the spaces above and below my asshole, teasing the hole itself. I shuttered with excitement. I loved it when he did that. He then jabbed his tongue deep in my hole. My juices started to dribble between my pussy lips. It felt so good.

I naturally assumed he was going to fuck my ass, but again I was surprised. “Turn over now V.”

I did as told and turned over. My ass cheeks still hurt quiet a bit from the spanking but I just about forgot about it as J started to lap up my juices, teasing my clit, and probing his tongue into my cunt. His very warm breath made me release more juices from within. J lick then up then moved up my stomach to chew on my nipples.

His teeth tugs erected my nipples instantly and I wanted him more and more. My moans filled the bedroom.

“Do you want me V?”

“Yes” I moaned out in ecstasy.

“Good.”

With that he moved upward and thrust his ragging hard-on into my wanting pussy.

“Good God V, you are so tight.”

I moaned in his ear. I knew how tight it felt because it almost hurt to have J push into my pussy. Once he was in it was like heaven. Within a matter of seconds J went from the aggressive master to the tender lover. He hugged me tight against him as he moved my arms round his neck.

“I love you V.”

“I love you too J.”

J continued to tenderly pump his cock into me. Over and over I came as he held me tight and whispered things into my ear.

“You are the best girlfriend V. You tend to all of my needs.”

I pushed against him and he moaned. The joint effort increased the feeling and the passion. J moaned loudly in my ear.

“I love you J, I love you so much.”

We pushed together gaining more speed. We grabbed onto one another tighter and didn’t let go as we came together. J’s cock pulsed against my pulsing lips. We held each other until we could no longer be one then fell asleep in once another’s arms saying the hell with the rest of our studying.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Master's Lair Ch. 01 An erotic tale of a slave and her Master.in BDSM
Master's Punishment Don't keep her waiting.in BDSM
Love Slave Ch. 1 He grants her wish to be a slave.in BDSM
What Your Wife Is Really Thinking Wife loosens up husband in public.in Loving Wives
Marriage Changes Women Tables are turned on sexist jerk after marriage.in BDSM
More Stories