A Student's Horny Transformation

Story Info
A student slowly transforms into willing sex slave.
3.5k words
3.99
99.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jane. I'm an ambitious law student in a prestigious university. My drive to succeed is widely acknowledged. As my fellow students have grown to know, I don't suffer fools gladly. No one can tell me what to do.

Or at least that's what I used to think. Now I am a different person entirely.

______________________________________

Today is one of those standard lecture days. I'm diligently taking notes, which I will later revise in the peace and solitude of my student apartment. Much to my annoyance, there is a constant hum of chatter in the auditorium. Especially in the back rows, where most of the idle layabouts have nothing better to do than muck about. The row directly behind me is especially boisterous this afternoon. As the noise grows, so does my annoyance. It is getting hard to concentrate, so I decide it is time put the irritants in their place.

Turning around in my seat, I cast a fierce gaze upon the noisy lads.

"SSSSSHHHHHHH! Shut up or get out! Some people are trying to listen."

Most of the perpetrators are instantly taken off their guard and quiet down as I expected, but one defies my expectations.

This is the one I find a particularly offensive specimen by the name of Liam. He first caught my eye due to the uncouth way he unbuttons his obviously tailored shirt in a semi-casual manner, revealing his broad chest. His pompadour haircut and cheeky grin evokes the impression of gigolo. I have caught wind of various rumours pertaining to certain scandalous deeds he may or may not have committed, which do not surprise me in the slightest. This is the type of male that repulses me.

Unlike his fellows, Liam seems to enjoy the attention my outburst has given him. He flashes a sly grin like a child caught stealing chocolate.

"Sorry, Jane. We'll try to keep quiet."

I feel slightly taken aback. On the one hand, I wasn't expecting an apology, on the other hand I have my doubts about his sincerity. I maintain a hostile gaze at him for a moment longer before turning back to my notes. It is a welcome surprise that the lads stay true to their word and don't cause any more upheaval.

As the afternoon lecture draws to the close, I carefully pack up my documents before leaving the auditorium. As I pass into the hallway, I find myself brushing past someone. To my unpleasant surprise, I realise it is Liam.

"Hey, wait up, Jane."

Rolling my eyes, I turn to him.

"Yes?!"

I am not interested in getting held up, least of all by Liam. Also, it annoys me that he knows my name. We haven't had anything to do with each other in the past and I have no intentions of taking up contact now.

"I want to apologise again for distracting you during the lecture. The lads and I were finding it hard to concentrate. I hope we haven't offended you?"

I let out a short, slightly exasperated sigh.

"You'd do better to take notes rather than muck around. Don't count on anyone helping you out during exams."

Liam's face twists into a little smirk.

"Thanks for the advice. I'm sure we'll be able to compare notes with people and make up for our little distractions. Hold up, you seem to have something here..."

Before I can react, I feel Liam's thumb gently run over my bottom lip. It feels slightly moist and I suddenly feel a bit uncomfortable. I cry out, startled:

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?!"

Liam glances down, looking slightly sheepish.

"I beg your pardon. You had a smudge."

And with that Liam suddenly disappears into the crowd. I'm left slightly bewildered, not quite sure what that was meant to be. Giving my lip a quick lick, I realise it now has a slightly funny taste, so I wipe it with the back of my hand. I sense it is probably best to stay away from Liam in future. That guy is very odd and probably a bit unhygienic.

____________________________________________________________________

The next day I wake up feeling very much relaxed. There is a multitude of relatively intensive lectures coming up, but I don't feel like hurrying for once. I calmly drink my morning cup of tea and realise I feel like it's the sort of day where you want to take things slow and avoid fuss. I take off my pyjamas in front of the mirror and decide to put on a comfy sports bra. I also opt to tuck in my smart shirt into a black high-waist full skirt instead of my usual plain, straight trousers. After applying my makeup, I decide not to tie my wavy hair up in my usual pony tail, but let it hang loose. This look pleases me. I feel very easy-going and at the same time quite elegant.

It's a beautiful early summer day and most of the students are outside enjoying the morning sunshine before heading indoors. My main focus is to get a good seat in the auditorium, I don't tend to waste my time hanging around when there is other stuff to be getting on with. As I head through the main entrance, I can feel some interested glances in my direction. On other days I'd usually find the attention annoying, but today it gives me a rather satisfied sensation. I'm not one to worry about my appearance, but it's good to know I've dressed myself well today.

I take a seat a bit separated from the others in order to avoid a similar debacle like yesterday. Shortly before the lecture begins, a large number of students come piling in. I ignore them mostly, but then I sense someone taking the place next to me, accompanied by the scent of aftershave. To my dismay, I realise it's Liam.

"Hey Jane. Do you mind if I sit here?"

My sincere answer would be yes. I'm about to say as much, but then realise it shouldn't really bother me, seeing as Liam's friends aren't with him, so he won't be making too much noise. And if I were to say no, he'd probably just move one seat over anyway.

"Yeah, it's fine," I say curtly.

The morning passes by uneventfully. Liam seems to be focussed for once and is taking notes. I notice a look of concentration on his sharp features. If he were to sit alone more often, he'd probably be a more competent student.

The lecture is arduous and makes me feel quite thirsty. Soon my water bottle is empty. I let out a small sigh and realise I'll have to wait another hour to refill it, otherwise I might miss something important. My mouth feels very dry, however. I try to ignore it. Liam seems to notice my suffering and leans over towards me.

"Are you thirsty?" he whispers, "I have a spare flask on me if you like."

I hesitate for a moment, but I really do need a drink.

"Alright," I say, "Thanks."

Liam hands me his spare bottle and a take a large gulp. It isn't the freshest water by the taste of it, but it's just what I need right now. By the end of the lecture, I've drunk it all up. As everyone's packing up to go, I turn to hand Liam back his flask, but realise he's already legged it. That forgetful fuckwit! I'll have to return it next time I see him.

____________________________________________________________________

As usual, I spend my lunch down in a quiet corner of the park away from most of the others. I enjoy the peace and it feels good to enjoy a sandwich out in the open. I watch as some of the lads playing on the sports field from afar. It looks like sweaty work. It's a wonder why anyone would want to run around in this midday heat.

I hear some voices approaching and realise my peace is about to be disturbed, so I put on my sunglasses and pretend to read my lecture notes. Right now I'm just in the mood to relax. I glance up and realise with a sinking heart that it's Liam being chased by a gaggle of girls.

"Oooohoooo, Liaaaaam! We're gonna catch you!"

Liam suddenly splits off from the group and they pursue him into the undergrowth behind me. For several minutes I can hear people stomping and giggling among the vegetation. So much for my peaceful lunch break.

Soon the girls dart out on the other side and continue down the path. Thankfully they didn't spot me on my secluded bench! Their footsteps slowly fade into the distance. All of a sudden, I hear a voice behind me:

"PSSSST! Jane! Can I hide here?"

Startled, I realised a sweaty Liam has crawled up behind me. He looks quite battered.

"Looks like the quarry has evaded the hunters," I say, drily, with a slight smirk.

Liam grins broadly. "A bad day hunting still beats a good day working," he replies, his teeth flashing.

"Well," I say, looking at him, "Stop crawling around in the dirt. Come sit here."

Liam clambers up over the backrest of the bench and seats himself next to me with a relieved sigh. Despite his ruffled hair and messed up clothes, the lad is obviously having a good time. I feel amused by his bedraggled appearance.

"Looks like you could do with that water you gave me earlier!" I chuckle.

"No worries!" Liam laughs, "I'm more in need of a good shower right now."

I rummage through my bag. "Having mentioned it, you forgot your flask before you left in a hurry!" I pull out the bottle and hold it towards Liam. Our hands brush against each other as he takes it and I realise his touch is gentle and soft.

Liam's leaves one hand gripping the bottle and slowly raises his other arm. Like yesterday, his fingers tenderly touch my lips and this time I actually find the sensation rather intriguing. The touch is somehow cosy and invigorating and for a moment I forget the world around me as an unfamiliar sensation washes over me. The tip of my tongue arches forward and probes his fingertips. A sweet flavour becomes apparent. I would at this moment greatly desire to draw his digits into my mouth and suckle them.

Liam's slowly draws his hand away from and examines me intensely with dark eyes. "Thank you," he says softly, "The lectures will be starting again soon. I need to get myself ready. We'll see each other later!" Before I can reply, he's already stood up and departed. I feel slightly confused, as if I can't think straight. There is a peculiar energy within my body that makes my heart pound. As if in a trance, I take up my bag and head towards the main building.

____________________________________________________________________

The auditorium feels hot and stuffy. I feel like I'm emitting heat, my cheeks feel flushed and my body is warm and moist. For once the noise in the room is not bothering me, as I cannot focus on what is being said. I hear the words, but they make no sense. My mind feels hazy and elated, as if up in the clouds. Also, my gaze keeps falling on Liam.

This time he is not sitting next to me, but a row behind off to the side and once again he's sitting alone. His chiselled cheeks fascinate me. I could imagine them being sculpted by some ancient Greek artist. He doesn't glance my way once, however. This bothers me. I'm not used to not getting what I want - and right now I want his attention.

My shirt feels too tight and clammy. I wish I could rip it off, but I instead decide to undo the top buttons, just enough so that this excess heat can escape through the neck. I realise that my breathing is also better this way, I can take deeper breaths. My breasts elegantly rise and fall with the top curves of my bra barely visible. This feels so much better! Also the way I'm sitting feels most uncomfortable. I stretch one of my legs and raise the other, so that it rests on the seat of my chair. The cloth of my skirt scarcely covers my skin, so I can feel the cool, fresh breeze of the air conditioning. I stroke strands of my wavy hair between my fingers and admire how soft they feel. Sometimes a strand falls before my eyes, blocking my vision, and I throw it back with a tilt of my head. I have never felt this voluptuous before. My entire focus is on the extraordinary femininity of my beautiful body.

As the lecture draws to a close, I swiftly pack my things together and rush towards the exit, my eyes on Liam. As he heads through the door, I sidle up to him and slowly brush against his body - completely unintentionally of course. A flick of my elbow is enough to knock the bag out of his hand.

"Oh dear," I giggle, and lean over elegantly to pick up his bag. "Looks like it's my turn to apologise." I turn to face him fully frontally, pushing my chest out as far as I can.

Liam has a funny look on his face. "Not to worry, Jane. No harm done".

"Liam," I start, taking a deep breath, "I really didn't understand much from the last lesson. Do you think you could explain it to me in private? We could compare notes."

I swear I can see a sparkle of amusement in his eyes, and it thrills me. "Well, I do have training in an hour..." Liam pauses. My heart skips a beat.

"... But I think I won't be missed for one day. Shall we do it right now?"

"Yes!" I splutter, delighted that this hunk has time to put aside for me. "Shall we go to my place?"

"Sure."

____________________________________________________________________

The first thing I do as we step through the door is seal Liam's lips with mine. He must be surprised at how impassioned I am with him, as he doesn't try to fend me off. On the contrary, he passionately kisses me back. The taste of his saliva is incomparable. I want him to lick me, to nibble me all over and cover me in his bodily fluids.

"Liam!" I gasp, "teach me all you know!"

I reach for his shirt and unbutton it, so I can feel his chest against mine. My breasts feel strangely swollen, my nipples are as hard as rocks and I lead his fingers under my shirt, towards my bra. Liam clasps the base of my nipples between thumb and forefinger and starts massaging them in a circular motion. The sensation sends lighting spikes through my body and I moan in pleasure.

I then feel Liam turn my around and clasp me from behind, his hands on my breasts and his pelvis pushing against my haunches. I slowly raise my skirt and allow him to run his fingers along the inside of my thighs, building up tension. He teasingly strokes my vulvae through my knickers and I desperately want him inside of me. His middle finger gradually slips further and further into my vagina as his thumb strokes my clit back and forth. The suspense is killing me. Liam is now on the floor, kneeling before me. Suddenly I feel two fingers in my vagina, then three, and then... I gasp as Liam steadily pushes his whole fist forward until I feel a huge, deep and extreme pressure within me, stimulating my entire pelvis. As he pushes deeper, waves of pleasure spread through my body. I find myself sprawled out on my bed with a fist in my pussy and a tongue gently licking my clit, then at an increasing speed as I writhe among the bedsheets. My legs and pelvis begin to spasm as I involuntary groan, and then an intense feeling of intense excitement and pure climactic bliss sweep over me.

As I come to my senses, my entire body is still tingling with delight. Before me stands a beautiful male, stark naked with a rock-hard erection in his hand. My carnal senses have completely overcome me. I crawl onto my knees before this great God of a man. I wish to serve him. I wish him to cum all over me again and again so I can lick up his delicious juices.

"Jane." His voice seems to boom in my head and I let out a gasp of delight.

"From now on, you are mine to do with as I will. You will refer to me as Master. Do you understand?"

Confusion breaks out within me. Half of me is fighting these uncontrollable primal urges to preserve my sense of self. The other half desperately wishes to submit. I gape at Liam with my mouth wide open as he steps nearer.

"Repeat after me," Liam orders. "Master, I am your bimbo slave. My life and body belong to you. My purpose in life is to please you. I want to suck your dick and swallow your cum every day. I want you to fuck me up the ass until I scream out in pleasure. I want you to cream me and degrade me. I have no purpose other than to please you."

I feel ecstatic. I cannot resist my master's calling. I am his.

"Master... I am... Your bimbo slave. My life and body belong to... YOU.

My nipples tingle with delight. I feel myself getting wet.

"My purpose in life is to please you. I want... To suck your dick... And swallow your cum every day!"

Just looking at Master's cock makes me want to swallow his cum sooooo hard!

"I want you to fuck me up the ass until I scream out in pleasure. I want you to cream me and DEGRADE me."

I am such a horny bimbo! I really want be a good sex slave and let my master make me feel like a proper slut!

"I have no purpose other than to PLEASE YOU."

I start giggling uncontrollably as my master inserts his dick into my mouth. This is what I live for. I want to feel his hot juicy cum pour down my neck! Please cum for me, Master! I start gagging on his throbbing masculinity... And I love every moment of it!

"You are now a bimbo, Jane. I will name you Jizzy Lizzy. From now on you will suck my cock every day." His glorious manhood releases its load into my throat and my eyes roll in uncontrolled pleasure.

"Also, you will from now on no longer be interested in studies. You are a bimbo and will act as one. We will meet up every break to fuck."

" YES, Master!" I gasp, feverishly.

I realise that my entire life has been pointless up until this moment. I no longer want to do any work for studies because it is so boring! I need to make my body sexy for my master and be his favourite bimbo!

Master has only cum once for me so far. I lead him to my wardrobe where I try on my sexiest clothes. I let my master choose Jizzy Lizzy's lingerie as I get erotically get dressed for him and rub my breasts in his face. He has chosen such a perfect new name for me! I take his pulsating cock between my boobs and vigorously rub it until it ejaculates all over me, my fresh clothes and the floor. I then proceed to lick up his juices off the ground while my master pummels me anally.

Even after Master's gone home to bed, I don't go to sleep. I'm too exited and spend all night masturbating, reaching chain-orgasms just fantasising about him.

____________________________________________________________________

It's a beautiful day. I'm hanging out with Master's harem. Today we chased him into the bushes and sucked his dick together until he came all over our faces. I am his favourite bimbo at the moment, but I'm not jealous when he chooses to sleep with my fellow slaves. We mutually masturbate with each other until it's our turn and we're all very happy! Today I'm wearing a crop top and miniskirt, which everybody finds incredibly sexy. All the boys are looking and touching me when I go past, and I touch them too! Master even let some of his friends try me out and I feel very slutty! I sucked their dicks and drank their cum until they couldn't orgasm any more. Now my hot crop top is all sticky, but that's okay, because Master is coming to my apartment later to degrade me. I'm soooo looking forward to it. Aaaaah, the thought of him sticking his cock in me is so... Yummy... I feel so horny! I'm... Aaaahhh. About to cum!! AAAAAHH! I'm squirting!

I love my new life!