A Student's Naughty Detention

Story Info
A student gets a shock while serving detention.
3k words
4.3
60.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at her desk, Laura was in a daze while looking out through the classroom window. She had the perfect view of the school's over-17's football team as they practiced on the pitch. She wondered to herself just why they were so good at the game, yet total arseholes on a personal level. Suddenly a loud crack jolted her out of her thoughts as Mr. Montgomery whacked his pointer stick against his desk. "Miss Penny!" he shouted. "I hate to tear you away from ogling the boys on the pitch, but can you re-join the lesson?!"

Red-faced and trying to hide her face from her giggling classmates, Laura sheepishly replied, "Y-yes Sir. Sorry Sir!"

"See me after class" he said, in that no nonsense way he had. You knew you were in for it when you had to stay behind.

Laura gave a slightly audible groan. She was meant to go straight home today as she was due to go on a bike ride with her mum. This was the new Friday 'together time' her overbearing mum had concocted as a way of trying to bring her out of her shell. Laura knew she was a quiet girl, but she just liked to keep herself to herself. Less drama that way, except the girls in her class called her a weirdo for it. But she didn't really care what they thought of her. Thirty very slow minutes later, the bell rang and finally the English literature class was over, as well as the end of the school day. As everyone happily scrambled to get out of the room, Laura tried to make her escape, walking fast with her head down, her long black hair covering her face. "Excuse me, Miss Penny, you're not leaving yet!" Mr Montgomery said with such assertiveness, it made her jump.

"S-sorry Sir." She grumbled, still looking down.

"Come over here, in front of my desk," he said.

Laura gave a sigh and walked over, finally looking at her teacher. He was sitting back in his chair and looking at her intently. His light blue eyes almost looking through her, holding her gaze. Her face burned red again and she could feel a quiver in her legs as her anxiety flared up. He was really good looking, actually. He's got grey hair and is in his late 30's. He's quite fit really, for a teacher. Mr Montgomery didn't say anything, but he was looking up at her and smiling slightly. Finally after a minute or two, he spoke. "Laura, I've noticed that your grades have been slipping over the last few weeks. You seem to be very... distracted." He said, pensively. "Now, you know I have little patience when it comes to my pupils letting things go a bit, or a lot in your case." he added dryly. "But I'm aware you're not quite like other pupils here and maybe you need...some extra guidance. You know, to get your mind to the work set in front of you."

"Therefore," he continued, "Starting now, as punishment for falling behind, you will clean the desks and the board every day for the next week. You will stay until at least 4:15pm, once I've inspected your duty. Is that understood?"

Feeling as if she was about to cry, Laura stuttered, "B-b-but Sir! My mum is expecting me home in 10 minutes. We have plans! She'll get mad if I don't show up!"

"Don't get yourself in a state." He replied calmly. "I'll contact her right now and say you're getting much needed extra tutoring. This is your A-levels we're talking about!"

Laura visibly relaxed her shoulders and held her head up. "Okay, thanks Sir."

With that, Mr Montgomery stood up, fixed his tie and headed to the door. As he was walking out, he called back, "Go get a cloth and bucket of soapy water from the store room. I expect to see you cleaning by the time I get back!"

------------------------

Having made the phone call to a rather disgruntled Mrs Penny, Montgomery grabbed a quick mug of coffee from the staff room and headed back up to his classroom. He noticed most of the other teachers had gone home already and there was just the Head and his secretary, as well as the librarian and a few janitorial staff around. Still sipping his mediocre coffee, he stopped short of opening his door and stared in. The sight in the room sparked something in him that's normally reserved for other times and places.

"Laura Penny..." he thought to himself. "Holy shit." He watched as she was bending over the central desk in the room, stretching to wash it over with a damp cloth. Her pleated skirt was rolled up at the waist like most other girls', but hers seemed shorter than most. He could see almost to the top of her thighs and her pale skin looked delicate like porcelain. She had tied her hair up in a messy ponytail with wisps of her ebony hair around her face. She moved to the side of the table to continue her task and he could see her fitted white blouse was now unbuttoned near the top. He could see the top of her bra and a generous cleavage, for her age.

Moving back from the door in slight panic, he realised he was really turned on. This quiet, shy, 18 year old girl was stunning. Sexy, even. God, even thinking of a student like that was all kinds of wrong. He hit the back of his head against the wall in the corridor, trying to snap out of it. "Stop it!" he quietly scolded himself. "She's a student, she's a student! Fucking hell she's hot, but she's a student. Snap out of it, man!" Gulping down some hot coffee, he composed himself and confidently walked into the classroom.

Laura jumped. "Oh!" she looked up, startled and giggling slightly. "Hi Sir, umm, was my mum okay?"

"Sorry, err well, she wasn't best pleased but she understood." He replied, avoiding eye contact. "Carry on with your cleaning. I have assignments to read."

Laura looked worried. "Is it okay if I put my earphones in, Sir?"

Clearly reading the look on her face, he softened up a bit. "Yes okay, just make sure you're thorough with the cleaning." Laura continued on with her cleaning and Montgomery set about reading the first assignment in the pile on his desk. A few paragraphs in and he couldn't concentrate. He kept sneaking a look at Laura. Those pink lips, her black hair and pale skin. Her teasing thighs, that shortened skirt just hiding the curvature of her arse. Her cleavage and the way her tits jiggled as she scrubbed a troublesome part of the desk she was bent over. What he wouldn't do to see her on her knees in front of him...

"Stop it!" he chastised himself, under his breath. He was feeling ridiculously horny right now and he could feel his cock getting hard. "Shit" he thought. Just the thought of her tongue out, waiting to taste him, made his cock jolt. He needed to get this out of his system, he needed to cum but there was no way he'd make it to the toilets with a raging hard on. "Think, man!" he panicked, murmuring to himself." If she sees this she'll freak, report me and I'll lose my job!" Looking to where the girl was, she had her back turned to him again and with that, he concealed himself and made a discreet dash for the storeroom. Once inside, he locked the door and moved to the corner. Maybe if he rubbed one out quick enough he could get back to his desk without Laura being suspicious. Or so he thought.

Laura was moving to another desk when heard a door close with a creak, pulled an earphone out and looked around. She was alone. "What the fuck?" she thought. "Where's he gone?" There was what sounded like muffled talking coming from the storeroom. She frowned and still carrying the bucket, curiously walked towards the door, keeping some distance in case she needed to dash away. She peered in from behind the nearest desk, and saw Mr Montgomery leaning over slightly, his left hand gripping a piece of crumpled paper, and his right hand...

Laura cupped her mouth to muffle her gasp. Montgomery was wanking! She stood there in shock, amazement even. She watched as his fist pumped up and down what was clearly a big thick cock, and she could feel something stirring in her. "Oh em gee!" she whispered. Unable to tear herself away from this sight, she realised she was almost salivating. She could feel her legs weaken and her clit tingle. Wondering what she should do, she froze on the spot as she heard the strained muffled groan of Montgomery saying "Good girl Laura, suck me hard."

The clunk and splash of the bucket hitting the floor jolted her and an involuntary squeal escaped her. "Argh! Crap!" The soapy water spilled over the floor and her shoes.

In a panic, Mr Montgomery heard the noise and without thinking, spun round to look out of the storeroom window. "Fuck!" he exclaimed. Laura was standing a few feet from the door, in full view. The bucket was on the floor, water was all over and she was staring right at him. He looked down and realised he still had his cock in his hand. "Fuck, fuck!!" he groaned, scrambling to put it back in his trousers. He bolted for the door and Laura yelped, turning away. She'd been overcome with shock and was looking at the floor, her face crimson. He gingerly walked toward her. "Miss Penny, I am so, so sorry you saw me like that! Honestly I have no excuse, just please, please don't tell anyone. This never happened? I thought you were at the other side of the room, I thought you wouldn't see!" He was rambling on and she held her hand up, motioning him to stop. She was looking at him in a way he didn't expect. Curiosity? Wonder? Wait...surely not...lust?

Laura was feeling as though she was on fire. Her tummy was full of butterflies and her legs were like jelly, but the adrenaline was pumping through her body. She caught him wanking. He said her name thinking she couldn't hear him. Feeling brave, she said, "Was that about me?"

Montgomery's eyes widened. "What?" he said, in whispered shock.

Laura pointed to the storeroom. "What you were doing in there. I saw you. You groaned my name. Was that about me?" She looked up at him with an exaggerated innocent glance, and looked down at the floor, trying hard not to grin.

Montgomery's face went pale, he felt a bit numb and couldn't think what to say. "Yes." He blurted out. "I'm sorry... I know it's wrong, but you're just so...and you were bent over and well..."

Seeming to ignore him but secretly delighted, Laura was determined to wind him up. Looking down at herself she said in a pouty way, "Oh look I'm so wet!" She glanced up at him again, his strong 6ft frame towering over all 5'2 of her. His breathing was a little shaky and he was looking at her as if he wanted to devour her. Boldly, she hoisted herself back up onto the desk behind her and spread her legs a little bit. She had never felt this turned on or reckless before. She was looking at him and biting her lip.

Mr Montgomery seemed to snap out of this trance he was in, raked his fingers through his hair and turned away. Frustrated and almost angry, he said, "What the hell are you doing to me?! Stop this and get on with your cleaning! Please?" He turned back to look at her. His jaw almost dropped at what he saw. Laura Penny, leaning back on one arm, her skirt hoisted up and exposing her pale blue panties. Her left hand under the elastic. Looking at him again with sheer lust, she pouted. "I'm really wet, Sir."

Trembling now and in a moral dilemma, he could feel his cock getting rock hard at this tantalising sight. He wants her, no matter how wrong it is. Mr Montgomery cleared his throat and said firmly, "Stop this, Laura! We can't... I can't... I'll get fired!"

Laura frowned. "But I want you to, Sir. I want you to. Nobody needs to know." She pulled her hand from her panties and put her fingers seductively in her mouth, all the while looking her teacher in the eye. "I want you to fuck me Sir. Pretty please?"

Montgomery seemed to jolt forward as her words penetrated his mind. It was like a direct line to his cock. All those times watching porn with schoolgirl fantasies, and here he was about to make it a reality. Throwing any caution he had to the wind, he exclaimed, "fuck it." He moved towards her, unzipped his trousers and his bulging 8 inch cock sprang free. He grabbed Laura by the waist with one arm, while his trembling right hand pulled her dampened panties to one side. He could feel just how wet she was as his fingers explored her little slit. Laura looked up at him and gasped, biting her lip to brace herself. She gave him a reassuring nod and he slowly pushed his cock inside her. "Oh fuck you're tight!" he exclaimed.

Laura could do nothing but gasp and moan, "oh em gee!" Montgomery looked down at this little vixen, this little temptress, as he slid his cock deeper inside. "Tell me what you want, Laura" he said in a serious tone. "Tell Sir what you want him to do."

Laura looked up at him, gasped and moaned out, "Fuck me Sir, please fuck me!"

With that, Montgomery pulled his cock out a little, then without warning, thrust into her hard, making her throw her head back and groan aloud. He thrust into her again faster this time, he watched her face and her eyes were closed, but she was groaning and loving it. Her cunt was soaking but tight, he wondered if he was her first. This thought fuelled him even more and he began fucking her faster and harder. Laura was biting her lip and groaning, "Yes Sir, please don't stop, fuck me!"

Montgomery fucked her harder, not believing his luck with this sexy little student, her pussy felt like the best he'd ever had. He could feel her pussy tighten even more around him, he knew she was close to orgasm. He thrust into her faster, making her scream, "Oh fuuuck, Sir!! I'm cumming!, I'm cumming!, I'm cumming!"

Montgomery grinned and kept going, giving her the fucking she deserved. "Cum for Sir, cum for me Laura!!" he groaned. With that, her body shuddered all over, her screams muted to an exhausted whimper. She looked up at him, moaning as he slid out of her now dripping pussy.

She leaned toward him and bit his bottom lip, groaning the words he wanted to hear. "Please Sir, can I suck your cock?"

"Get on your knees." he demanded. Laura didn't waste time, grinning at him and obeying her teacher. She opened her mouth wide as he leaned forward, placing the head of his cock on her bottom lip. "Suck me now, Laura. Make me cum in your mouth like a good girl." She smiled sweetly as her lips closed down around the head, she slurped and licked it like she was sucking on a lollypop. Montgomery stroked her hair and the side of her face and slid his cock a little further into her mouth. She looked up at him, her eyes wide as his cock filled her little mouth, but she didn't protest. Her tongue slid around it, tasting him. She moaned and pressed her lips harder against him, making him groan. "That's it, you're such a good girl!"

With that, she forced her mouth further along his cock, taking in a lot more of it that she thought possible. Gagging a little, she looked up at him, seeing he was in ecstasy. Laura increased her movements, her mouth now full of precum that she hungrily swallowed down. She placed a hand on the bottom of his shaft and began sliding it up and down as she sucked this big juicy cock. Montgomery groaned "Fuck yes, suck it!" and she moved faster, feeling his cock throbbing and getting so hot. Laura forced herself forward, opening her throat to allow his cock in all the way, making her choke against him. "Oh fuck, Laura, yes!" he groaned as he thrust hard into her throat, spilling his thick creamy cum inside her. She tried to pull back as she choked harder around his cock, but he held her in place. "Don't spill any, drink it down, you little cock whore!"

Laura's eyes shot up at him, moaning her compliance and made sure to swallow it all. She carefully pulled back, slurping and sucking against his cock, keeping her eyes on his as he nodded his approval. She licked the head and kissed it sweetly. "Yummy" she said.

Montgomery pulled Laura to her feet. "You are something else." he said with a wry smile. "Now clean up this mess you made and finish the cleaning." With that he turned his back on her, and went back to his desk.

Laura grabbed a sponge, got onto the floor and soaked up the spilled water from her bucket. Glancing up toward her teacher, watching him continue with reading assignments, she felt weak and used. And she realised, smiling to herself that she liked it, this feeling. She whispered to herself, "I am such a slut!" and got on with her duties.

Pretending to read though an assignment, Montgomery replayed what just happened over in his mind. He glanced towards her, seeing her on all-fours mopping up the water on the floor. He wanted her again. But shaking his head he thought to himself, "Another day, man. She's all yours."

The end.