A Studio Session

Story Info
A shy wife allows a photo shoot to get out of hand...
3.8k words
4.36
236.8k
256
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckandy
cuckandy
103 Followers

I met Stewart in an internet chat-room for men who like to show off their wives. We neither of us exhibited pictures of our own wives – me because I was too timid, and I didn't have any risqué pictures anyway, and Stewart because he wasn't actually married. However we got to chatting on a regular basis, mainly about the pictures that were shown in the room. We seemed to be on the same wavelength. He was a little older than me and, it turned out, a professional photographer; I am a keen amateur snapper. So we chatted about photographic techniques as we commented on the pictures shown. He knew his stuff and gave me quite a few useful tips.

I showed him one or two holiday snaps of Anne, my wife, and he was most complimentary, both about Anne and the quality of the pictures. He told me that whilst most of his work was weddings and portraits and the usual photographer's fare, he also did a bit of glamour photography on the side. He said that he normally charged a few hundred pounds for a studio session but if I could persuade my wife to pose for him he would do it for free. I told him the chances were zero – she was very reserved. I also explained that she would never agree to a stranger seeing her in any state of undress, so even if she agreed to pose, he would be disappointed with the result.

However the idea struck home with me and that evening I bit-the-bullet and asked her outright if she fancied a studio photo session – I didn't mention Stewart, or even that I had someone in mind. As expected, she wouldn't even discuss the matter. When I told Stewart he asked for her phone number – said he was confident he could persuade her – but that was a step too far. He gave me an address of a website where he advertised his glamour photography work. It all looked very professional. I showed it to Anne, but once again she didn't want to know.

Fast forward three months. I've brought-up the subject a number of times during the intervening period, but never leading to any real discussion. My birthday was approaching and she asked me if there was anything I wanted – I suggested the studio session again – amazing her reply was "I don't know, Andy". This may seem like very little progress; however to me it seemed nothing short of miraculous – it was not an outright refusal!

Fast forward another month. A Saturday morning. We drive down to Nottingham, where Stewart has his studio. It is the week before my birthday. I am ridiculously over-excited. We are staying in a hotel. The session is booked for that afternoon and the following morning we will be able to view the pictures. Anne has a suitcase for the weekend and another one crammed with her favourite clothes. I have encouraged her to put in lots of lingerie, although this did meet with some resistance.

Having checked into the hotel, Anne took a shower and pampered herself ready for the session. She did her hair and painted her nails. Eventually getting fed up of me watching, she sent me to the bar. When I returned to the room she really did look very sexy indeed, however when I complimented her, she snapped at me, saying if I was going to get all silly she would change her mind. She was clearly very nervous.

We walked the few hundred yards to the studio, me with her suitcase in hand. When we arrived Stewart showed her into a dressing room and told her to come through into the studio when she was ready. He gave me a glass of wine to drink while we waited. He told me that it would probably work best if I left them to it, but that I could watch through a video link to his office if I wanted to; Anne would never know.

When she came into the studio, Stewart complimented her on her taste in clothes then, as we had discussed, he suggested I might like to take a walk for an hour or so, Anne immediately agreed, saying this would be best as my presence made her even more nervous. Stewart showed me out but when we had left the room he took me up some stairs to a little office and switched on a monitor which allowed me to watch what was happening in the studio.

For the next half hour or so I watched as Anne had her modelling session. Gradually she started to relax and, although I could not hear that was said, she seemed to be enjoying herself. Stewart took lots of photos and every five minutes or so Anne went off to change into a different outfit. The atmosphere appeared to be quite flirty and they both seemed to be having fun. She was undoing the odd button when asked and striking poses which were not exactly revealing, but were out-of-character for Anne.

Suddenly the door to the office opened and a young guy came in and sat down next to me. He told me he worked with Stewart and that his name was Grant. He commented approvingly although slightly crudely on Anne, which was a little strange; I wasn't sure if he knew that I was her husband. We watched in silence for a few minutes. Next time Anne went to change clothes he flicked a switch on the monitor and the picture changed to the inside of the dressing room. I looked on speechless as she took off her clothes and looked at herself in the full length mirror, wearing just her bra and pants. Grant made approving noises. I sat silent and embarrassed.

Then she selected her next outfit and returned to the studio for the next set of pictures to be taken. Afterwards she returned to the dressing room and once again Grant threw the switch. This time she stripped naked. I couldn't believe it. Again she stood in front of the full length mirror but this time she stood for a minute touching her breasts and stroking herself before putting on clean lingerie and a blouse with an above-the-knee skirt which I had not even seen before.

The next part of the session was much more playful; Stewart got her to undo more buttons and hitch her skirt up a little – not porn, but not for developing at Boots either. When the pictures finished they had a bit of a discussion but, of course I could hear nothing. Then she was back in the dressing room, stripping back to her lingerie. She stood looking at herself for a few minutes in the full length mirror. She was wearing a matching midnight blue bra and pants set that I had bought her for her birthday. I couldn't actually recall seeing her wear it before. Grant was openly rubbing himself through his jeans as he watched. Then to my amazement, without putting anything else on she returned to the studio.

She looked very self-conscious, her hands folded across her body defensively. I was utterly astonished she had joined Stewart in such a state of undress. They chatted and joked and gradually he got her to pose and took a series of lingerie shots with her in various positions, looking seductive, draped across furniture and so on. I couldn't believe that this was my wife. Then he said something else and she nodded and returned to the dressing room. I assumed that was it but when Grant switched the camera back we found her stripping naked and selecting more lingerie. However, before putting it on she stood touching herself in front of the mirror and there could be no doubt that one of her hands was lingering a little between her legs. Then she put on another bra and pants set, this time in a dark red, and much skimpier. I noticed Grant sending a quick text message.

Anne returned to Stewart in the studio, this time without any pretence at shyness. Following Stewart's instructions, she went through a series of poses, whilst he snapped away. It occurred to me that by now he must have hundreds of pictures. He said something to her and she smiled, then removed her bra – I was astounded. 'Good girl', muttered Grant as he watched. Her poses became more and more overtly sexual and Stewart snapped away happily. Then my jaw dropped to the floor as the pants went the same way as the bra and she stood naked before Stewart. At least her coyness returned and she again tried to cover herself with her arms as Stewart took pictures and chatted. But gradually the arms moved clear and she let him photograph her naked body. Gradually, as she relaxed further, the nude pictures became more sexual in their poses. While they were not exactly legs-spread positions, they were moving towards the sort of pictures that Stewart and I were used to watching in the chat-room.

Stewart asked her something else and an in-depth discussion began. Clearly she was rather uncertain about whatever he had suggested, but he was not giving up easily. Finally she seemed to agree and he picked up his mobile and dialled. Moments later Grant's phone rang. He answered, listened for a few moments, then rang off. He winked at me then left the room. After a few minutes he appeared in the studio, wearing a dressing gown. Stewart introduced them and, bizarrely, they shook hands, all the time Anne trying to cover herself with her free hand.

Grant removed the robe, to reveal that he was naked underneath. I couldn't believe what I was seeing – for a few moments it occurred to me that I might be about to witness my wife taking part in a sex-show. However, Stewart began issuing instructions and they began striking poses whilst he continued taking pictures. They didn't touch each other and I realised with some relief that these were intended purely as titillation. They were actually fairly silly poses with shocked facial expressions, in the style of saucy seaside postcards. After a while they stopped and there was a little more discussion. They seemed to be waiting for some kind of decision from Anne. She nodded and tentatively reached out and touched his chest. A series of clicks and another suggestion or two later and she allowed him to touch her breasts and her bum. All these were still at arms length and still in the style of silly seaside postcards.

I was amazingly turned-on by what I saw and I took my cock out and began playing with myself as I watched. Another few words from Stewart and she reached out and took his erect cock in her hand, with a very shocked expression glued to her face. They all laughed. Stewart clicked away. Then, presumably at his request, she puckered her lips and pushed her face forward as if she was going to kiss it, though still a good foot away from it. Then she moved further forward and touched her lips to it, as Stewart carried on clicking. At that moment Grant reached his hand out to stroke her hair and, at whose instigation I am not entirely certain, his cock disappeared into her mouth. Twenty seconds later it was all over; she had regained her senses. She looked very embarrassed and they seemed to be telling her it was ok. She quickly made her way back to the changing rooms. Stewart and Grant stood chatting for a few moments. Then Grant left the studio.

I switched the monitor back to the changing room. Anne appeared in a somewhat excited state, struggling to regain her composure whilst hurriedly dressing. Grant came back into the room, still naked, carrying his clothes. I hurriedly put my cock away and straightened my clothing. Close-up, it was apparent that he was very well endowed. I must have been staring, because he grinned and made some comment about husband and wife both liking the same thing. Then he said that next time she'd be begging him for it. I told him that he had that wrong, and he just laughed and with a 'yeah, right' he left the room.

I looked back at the screen to see that the changing room was empty. I flicked the screen back to the studio to see Stewart giving Anne a card; minutes later he showed her to the door. Next thing I knew he was entering the office and asking me what I thought. I told him I was still in a state of shock. He told me that it was what he had expected – everyone gets a bit carried away when they are the centre of attention.

He told me that we should call round at noon the following day to view the pictures – he would give me a full set on a memory stick. He reminded me that Anne didn't know that I had witnessed the session, so I should be careful – if she knew I'd watched she might be none to happy – he had a point! He suggested a quick pint so I wouldn't get back to the hotel immediately after her, which might look a bit obvious.

In the end we had several pints and discussed everything from the afternoon's football results which were on the TV, to Nottingham beers; we just didn't mention that he had been photographing my naked wife with another guy's cock in her hand and mouth.

When I got back to the hotel Anne had bathed and changed for dinner. She was drinking wine from the mini-bar and seemed quite relaxed. I would like to report that we had amazing uninhibited sex, but alas not. She was not in the mood and all we did was drink wine and eat dinner. I asked her about the photo session but she didn't want to talk about it in any detail. It was as though we were in a state of limbo. Of course, the next morning we would review the pictures, so she could hardly keep her misdemeanours completely to herself, but if that was how she wanted to play it, then for now that was fine by me.

The next morning we had breakfast then returned to the room to pack. Around half past ten she said she had something she needed to do and asked me to check out of the hotel – she would see me at quarter to twelve in a coffee shop just round from the studio.

I was all ready to leave the room when I received a text from Stewart. It contained a web address and a message to log onto the site. I unpacked my tablet and logged in. There was a smiling Stewart, in his studio, live on cam.

"Morning, Andy. Thought you might like to watch for a while. You can hear me, but I can't hear you, so could you wave to confirm it's all working?" I waved "Thanks. I'm expecting your wife for a sneak preview of her pictures. I wouldn't want to do it behind your back, hence the webcam." There was the sound of a buzzer. "That'll be her now. Enjoy." Stewart disappeared and returned a few minutes later with Anne. He offered her coffee, but she refused. He told her he was pleased with the pictures and they went over to a computer screen. She sat down to view and he stood behind her. Presumably they were flicking through the pictures, although the position of the webcam meant I could see them but not the screen.

For a good ten minutes they concentrated on the pictures, making occasional comments. He asked her what she thought of several, and she seemed to approve. Then he said: "you look good naked. I'm sure Andy will be pleased!"

"Do you think I should show him?" she replied. "He might not like that I posed nude."

"I'm sure he'll love it. Anyway, the deal I made with Andy was that I would show him everything, so we don't really have a choice."

"But not the ones with Grant?"

"Everything", he confirmed. "A deal is a deal and if I keep them from him I'd be going back on my word".

She became agitated, standing up and pacing around the room. He watched impassively. She asked him again not to show me the pictures, but he was adamant. I was getting concerned – this had gone too far. She was becoming visibly more upset, virtually begging him not to show. I rang Stewart to tell him it didn't matter, to tell Anne that he wouldn't show me - it could all remain our secret. His phone went straight to voicemail.

"Don't worry, they're all a bit tame anyway. I'm sure it won't be a problem for Mike. Here, look at this one." She returned to the screen. "You really look like you are enjoying that."

She went a shade of white. "He'll kill me", she stammered. "Or divorce me".

"Of course he won't", Stewart replied. There was a pause, and I got the impression Stewart had planned the whole conversation. Then he began: "now if we'd taken some genuine sex shots I might feel more inclined to keep them to myself. But these really aren't a big deal."

"How do you mean, genuine?" she asked.

He looked at his watch. "I'll tell you what. We've got about half an hour before you need to meet Andy. Grant's due in anytime now. You let me shoot a real no-holds barred scene with you and Grant and I will keep whatever you want away from Andy. What do you say?"

There was a pause. Then tentatively Anne responded: "no-holds barred?"

"Perhaps I should have said no holes barred! Grant gets free range. Whatever he wants for half an hour. I'll take pictures. Then we will not give copies of anything you don't want to Andy. You will have complete control of the pictures. What do you say?"

Almost inaudibly, I heard my wife say "okay".

"Only one condition", he continued. "You have to be 'up for it' – join in properly. We can't have you looking like you're hating every minute. So when Grant arrives, you need to be ready to play – we shan't tell him it's our agreement – he'll just think he got lucky".

Anne nodded. Almost immediately the buzzer sounded in the studio.

"Speak of the devil! I'll let him in."

Anne paced around looking nervous. Stewart returned with Grant.

"Sorry, didn't realise you had company. I'll come back later." He made as if to leave.

Stewart chimed in: "would you like Grant to go or stay, Anne?"

"Can you say please Grant?"

"Sure", he replied.

There was a short pause, then Anne spoke: "I thought we might continue where we left off yesterday" she replied.

"Saucy pictures?" Grant replied, clearly enjoying her discomfort.

"I thought we might go a bit further" Anne replied, hesitantly.

"How far do you mean?" Grant asked, taunting her.

"As far as you want", she replied.

Grant smiled. "Naughty girl! So, where were we?"

He stepped forward and stood in front of her. Amazingly Anne knelt down at his feet and helped him out of his jeans. He took off his shirt and kicked off his shoes. He wore neither pants nor socks, so he was now naked. Stewart was already busy with the camera. Anne went to work on Grant's cock with what appeared to be a very eager mouth. After a few minutes he stopped her and helped her to stand.

"Maybe you should lose some clothes", he suggested. "How about you do us a striptease?"

Looking embarrassed, but following instructions she performed a bizarre striptease for the two men. All the time, Stewart was snapping away with his camera. I had been watching, mesmerised, getting more and more turned on. Now I could take no more and I came in my trousers. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

When I returned to the screen, she was stark naked, laid on her back on the floor, legs wide apart, fingering herself for all she was worth. Grant watched, occasionally pulling on his cock. Stewart snapped away.

Then Grant knelt down between her legs and with one swift movement he was inside her. If she had been faking things earlier to uphold her part of the bargain, she certainly wasn't now. As Grant powered away inside her, she quickly began to make the panting noises which I knew and loved. Her orgasm would not be far behind. Sure enough, as I looked on amazed, her body convulsed under wave after wave of pleasure. When finally she had finished, Grant let her slump back and he stood up and whispered something to Stewart.

Stewart nodded and began to remove his trousers.

"What's happening?" Anne asked, looking frightened again.

Grant spoke: "anything I wanted, you said. Get on your hands and knees."

Amazingly she did as instructed. Grant sat in front of her and pulled her forward slightly so that she could take his cock into her mouth. Stewart knelt behind her and entered her. She was like a toy between the two of them; all I could hear was the sucking and slurping as the two men, like an unstoppable train, carried on thrusting into her.

Grant was first to cum. She appeared to be trying to swallow it all, but some was leaking onto the floor in front of her. A minute or so later Stewart's pace increased and he filled her ass with his load of hot sticky cum.

There was a respite as they all lay there, spent, on the studio floor. Then the men stood up and began discussing their morning as they cleaned themselves up. Anne remained on the floor, curled into a ball.

cuckandy
cuckandy
103 Followers
12