A Studious Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow me. I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before, Avni."

You stand up, put your shirt back on, pull your skirt back up, and reach down to wipe away the creamy white liquid which is running in small rivulets down the inside of your thighs.

"No. Leave it, Avni. And follow me."

III. The Stairwell

You gather your things and follow me to the stairs. As we hit the stairwell, you shove me against the wall, stick your hand down my pants and grab a hold of my cock, stroking its thickness in your hands.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing, Avni?" I fume with faux anger, both of us knowing damn well that I fucking love what you're doing. "Just who the hell do you think you are? You do what I fucking tell you, not the other way around."

"Fuck you, Ben," you seethe. It takes me a second to recognize the passion in your voice as arousal, not anger. "Fuck you and your amazing fingers and tongue. Fuck your rules, too."

As you continue to talk, you unbuckle my belt and slide my pants and boxer briefs down around my ankle and free all 8 inches of my cock. It looks enormous in your petite, delicate hands.

"I'm so fucking turned on that I'm going shove your cock down my throat, right here in this stairwell. I don't even care if someone comes in—besides, you can look through the window in the door to see if anyone is coming, and we'll hear the door open upstairs in time to stop."

"Here—here in this stairway, for as long as we are here—I'm in charge. Do what I fucking tell you. And as soon as we're done here, you can take me where we were headed before and fucking use my pussy however you want. I'll bend over and take your cock however you give it to me—and I'll fucking love it, Ben. I'm fucking desperate to just be used by you, to be your fucking sex toy. But for now, in here, you do what I tell you to."

With that, you swallow 5 inches of my cock and begin sucking me off.

Your hands and mouth work in tandem, in a beautiful rhythm. As you wrap your lips around my cock and work it in and out of your mouth, your tongue swirls expertly around the head, underneath the lip, over the top, enveloping it in wet, soft perfection. Your hands twist on the way up and the way down, covering my cock in torqueing, pulling, twisting pleasure.

"Fuck, Avni...Jesus...I...oh, fuck. Fuck fuck—OH!—fuuuuuck..." I gasp.

You look up and meet my eyes, still twisting your hands as you move them up and down, my cock sliding in and out of your mouth.

You stop suddenly, and the confused look on my face is met by an equally devious one on yours. Without breaking eye contact, you slide your skirt to the floor and bend over, looking back at me as you brace yourself with your hands against the wall.

"Fuck me," you demand. "Take me right in this stairwell."

"Oh hell no," I begin to protest, "This has gone far enough—I've let you have a little fun but you do not get to—"

"Do what you're fucking told, Ben!"

The vehemence in your voice startles me into compliance, and I position myself behind you.

"That's right," you say, as you reach back and spread your pussy lips apart for me. I can see your cum still running down your legs. You're still absolutely drenched. Your wetness looks so inviting. "Slide your cock in my fucking snatch and fill me with it. I've been waiting half a year to be fucked by a cock like yours. Do it."

I comply and slide myself in, slowly, inch by inch, filling you to the hilt with my thick, throbbing, precum-dripping cock. You moan my name the entire time, and as you feel my hips meet the skin of your ass, my cock buried entirely inside you, you push back off the wall and slide it out, as slow as you took it in, until only the tip remains inside.

And then you push it out completely, and stand up.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim. Too loudly, to be sure.

"I just wanted one chance to tease you tonight," you reply, grinning, "but let's go—I need that back in me as soon as possible."

I pull up my underwear and pants, buckling my belt as you pull up your skirt.

"You're a bitch," I grin back, "...and I goddamn love it. Ok, hurry—we're gonna be late."

You look as confused as I did a second ago as we walk up the flight of stairs.

"Late? For what? Where are we going?" you ask.

"Oh I've got something special for you, Avni. Just keep quiet, follow my lead, and try not to look too shocked."

I push the 3rd floor door open and walk up to the librarian's desk.

"Hi, I'm Professor Norris," I say to the woman seated at the desk. As I do, I pull out my wallet and slide my scholar-in-residence ID from my graduate fellowship across to her. "I called ahead to request access to the rare book room for me and my TA during this hour?"

Your eyes go wide, but you manage to hide most of your surprise.

"Let me check the schedule...ah, yes. Here we are—yes, the room is listed as reserved for the next hour, Dr. Norris. Here's the key—please let us know if you need any assistance finding any of our volumes."

She slides my ID, along with the key, across the desk to me.

"Thanks—and please make sure we aren't disturbed. As we only have one hour, we need to make the most of it."

"Absolutely," she says, "I have the only other key, and the door locks automatically. You'll have sole access to the archives as long as you're in there. Best of luck!"

VI. The Rare Book Room

As we turn to walk away, you flash me a look.

"Professor Norris? Dr. Norris? Bit presumptive, aren't we?"

I laugh as we approach the door. "Well, I am Professor Norris to the undergrad students in the classes I lecture in," I say, sliding the key in the door and opening it, "and as for the 'Doctor' part, well...they assumed, and I certainly wasn't going to correct them."

I open the door and motion for you to get inside. The rare book room is small: 4 rows of shelves with a reading area in the corner comprising a plush-looking armchair and a small table. It is climate-controlled, which is why put this plan into motion in the first place—climate-controlled means large, thick walls with no ventilation.

In here we can fuck each other. No need to be quiet.

I walk past you and sit in the chair. As I do, you walk down one of the shelves, gasping at the titles.

"Milton's Paradise Lost?" you whisper, "Ben, I think this is a first edition! Jesus fucking Christ."

"Well that's an apt title to point out. Pull that volume out a bit so he can watch—we're about to show him where to find it," I say with a smirk, pulling my shirt over my head as I remove my pants and underwear, my raging erection bounding free and pointing up anxiously. "Now get your sexy ass over here and sit on this cock.

"Holy shit," you exclaim as you walk over to me, shedding your shirt and skirt along the way, stopping to stand before me totally naked, every corner of your gloriously flawless body spread before my eyes. I drink it in lustfully. "Every time I see that thing it takes my goddamned breath away."

"Turn around and sit on it, Avni. Show me what you can do with a cock like this."

I sit forward in the chair and spread my legs as you turn around, placing your hands on my legs as you tuck your body between them. I take my dick in my hands and guide it to your creamy, dripping hole. As I do, I notice that you're even wetter than I've ever seen you, or any other woman for that matter—so wet that there is a thin line of girl-cum dripping from one of your pussy lips. As you lower yourself down toward me, it drips onto my wet, coated cock head, our precum mixing together. Holding it at the base, I watch as my cock splits your slit, parts your lips and begins disappearing inside you.

"Ben, oh my God BEN," you moan as my cock bottoms out in your pussy, "this is fucking perfect. I've never felt so full. Jesus I needed this. I needed this so fucking badly."

"Ride that cock, Avni. I'm going to watch as you bounce up and down on that pole and fuck yourself. And then I'm going to take you. Hard."

You do as you're told, repositioning your hands for a better pushing position, and begin to rock your body up and down. I watch as my cock slides in and out of you. It has been painted white, thickly covered in your cum and my frothed precum. The whole rooms smells like sex already. As you ride it, I watch from behind as your perfect ass bounces off my balls, and you reach up and take both of your tits in your hands, squeezing them and cupping them. You begin to talk to me, and I just listen.

"You like that, Ben? You like watching as I fucking ride your dick? How does it feel to have me shove it inside my fucking snatch? You fucking own me. God I love being used by you. Holy shit you're so fucking long and thick. I feel like you're splitting me in half, you're so thick. You're so long I feel like the tip of your cock is in my goddamn throat. You like it, don't you? You like hearing how full you make me feel. You like hearing how big you are, don't you? Don't you? Holy shit this feels so good. Make me yours. Make me your fucking slave. My dripping wet pussy is yours. Only yours. Fuck the shit out of it, Ben."

I smile even though you can't see it—because I do. I fucking do love it.

You take your hands off my legs and lower yourself even further, placing your hands on the floor, and begin just bouncing your hips and ass up and down on me. I grab a hold of your ass with both hands, guiding it up and down as my cock repeatedly thrusts in and out of you. As I do you I feel your pussy tighten up as you begin a second orgasm.

"Fuck Ben, holy shit I'm coming oh my god I'm coming—fuck, fuck, oh harder fuck me hard—God this feels so fucking GOOD FUCK YES!!!"

Your knees buckle and legs quake relentlessly as your body rocks in the spasms of an earth-shattering orgasm. Throughout the entire thing I continue pumping my cock in and out of you.

"Fuck that was amazing. Keep fucking me," you moan.

I pick you up, bodily lifting you off the ground with my cock still buried deep inside your pussy, and push you over the desk. Taking both of your arms behind you and holding them at the wrists in one of my hands, I grab your hip with my other hand to steady myself and begin fucking you from behind.

Hard.

Using the arms I have in my hand to physically pull you back and impale you on my cock after pulling it out of you, I repeatedly fill you and empty you. You're completely helpless, arms behind you, clasped together...just fucking taking it.

And you're loving it, I can tell—because 2 minutes into this you shake as another orgasm rips through you. You shout my name, over and over.

Knowing I don't have much left in me, I pick you up and lay you face up on the floor, spreading your legs and pinning you with my hips as I mount you. You grab my cock and guide it into you again. As I start to pump in and out of you, I lean down and nibble at your ears, kissing your neck and whispering in your ear.

"I'm gonna fill you with my thick, hot cum, Avni. I know I shouldn't but I'm going to. I'm going to cum inside you. Tell me you want it, Avni. Tell me you want my cum and you can have it..."

"God yes, Ben, come for me. Fill me. I want to feel as you let loose inside me. Do it. Do it. Fucking spray your cum in me now because I'm fucking coming again, FUCK!"

As you say now, as your body shudders with yet another powerful orgasm, I feel my cum building in my balls. Pumping in and out of you, I let out a deep, long groan: "Avni!"

I pick my head up, lock eyes with you, and let loose a torrent of cum from my cock. Rope after rope of my cum shoots out, burying itself deep inside you. I keep moaning your name as I continue to spray my cum seemingly endlessly, until finally, almost 20 full, thick, incredibly hard shots later, I finish. As I pull my cock out of your sopping, soaked pussy, my cum drools out of you—not even a third of what I've put inside you, but enough to be more cum than I usually have in a normal orgasm. As I lean back, you stand up over me so that I can watch as you push the rest of my cum out of yourself, watch as it runs in an unbroken stream from the lips of your pussy all the way down your legs and pools at your feet.

You sit back down and curl up in my arms, your perfect tits nestled against my stomach, your face leaning against me chest.

"Jesus that was perfect," you say. "What now?"

"Oh, give me 5 minutes and I'll show you," I say, "...we still have 30 more minutes."

You look up at me and smile as I reach down with one hand and begin absentmindedly playing with your cum-coated clit.

...to be continued.

12