A Study Break with Jane and Tony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Astrid set herself to work and before long had made a stack of pancakes. The only difference from normal pancakes that I could tell was that she added melted butter to the batter. She put several on a plate for me and then topped them with some strawberry jam that was in the fridge. They were wonderful and I wolfed down two plates full. Astrid said they are better with lingonberry jam but since we didn't have any strawberry was a good substitute. I poured myself another cup of coffee when my cell phone rang. It was Pearl, our neighbor lady asking if I could, possibly, mow her lawn for her. I told her I could and broke the news to Jane.

"That's okay Tony, Pearl is such a sweet lady. Astrid and I will keep each other occupied." Jane replied.

I went upstairs to put on some shorts, a t-shirt and my sneakers and headed to the garage to fetch my mower. Luckily, Pearl's lawn wasn't all that big so after mowing, edging and trimming I was done in a couple of hours. By the time I was done though I was a sweaty mess so headed upstairs to shower. As I neared the bedroom I heard a lot of tittering. I half expected my two horny girls to be up to something sexual and I wasn't disappointed. They were both on the bed on their hands and knees with their butts facing each other and a long purple silicon dildo inserted in each of their vaginas. They were sawing the thing back and forth between them. Jane was explaining how she usually stuck one end in her pussy while the other went up her ass while I was studying.

I stood in the doorway admiring the view when Jane noticed me. "I told you we would keep busy! How is Pearl? Is she over her cold?"

I laughed and said Pearl was fine and that she was baking some banana bread to bring over later for us. We'll probably need to dress for the occasion! "I really need to take a shower...I can't stand the smell of myself!" I ducked into the bathroom, threw my clothes off and jumped into the shower. I didn't shower alone very often and it always felt strange when I did. After my shower, I dried off and then headed back to the bedroom.

What greeted my eyes were two perfect asses staring at me from the edge of the bed. Both girls looked over their shoulders at me while smiling evil smiles. Jane then said, "Silicon just isn't cutting it today. We both need some flesh to satisfy us!" I walked over and kissed them both on each cheek. When I straightened up Jane said, "Here, you'll need this!" She handed me the tube of lube.

"You both want me to ass fuck you??"

They snickered and then Astrid said, "Yeah, I want more practice and Jane just wants your dick up her ass!"

"Yeah, I think you should start with Astrid and then switch every five minutes. We will see who cums first and will continue until you cum, in case you are last. Astrid and I will keep tabs on the time. You don't need to prepare us as we are both quite ready. So, slather some lube on your lovely cock and get to work!" Jane stated.

I stood there holding the tube and shaking my head. I was either the luckiest man in the world or had the most insane girlfriend ever. I squeezed out some of the lube and spread it on my cock and spread some on Astrid's anus then positioned myself behind her and pushed forward. We both groaned as I slowly sank into Astrid. She turned her head and said, "You don't have to be so gentle this time. I kind of like the pain." With that I quickly sank myself into the depths of Astrid's ass as she cried out "yes!" I slowly pulled back and then thrust back into her as hard as I could. Astrid let out a grunt and then another "Yes!" We kept this up until Jane called out "time".

I grabbed the tube of lube and slathered some more on my cock and noticed that Jane had already prepared herself. I knew what Jane wanted...hard and fast...so I stepped up behind her and just began pounding away. Jane cried out immediately, "OH FUCK TONY! FUCK MY ASS HARD!" As I pounded Jane I grabbed her tits and began squeezing them the way she liked. I was really getting into it when Astrid called "time".

Astrid ass was still gaping a bit but I still put some more lube on myself and then got behind her. As I was going to push in Astrid said, "Do it just like you did for Jane! That looked great!" I positioned myself and just shoved myself into her and pounded away on her ass. I reached around and squeezed Astrid's nipples and pulled them hard as I remembered she said she liked it that way. I was really pounding into her when Jane called out again. "OH SHIT!" Astrid cried, "I WAS GETTING SO CLOSE!"

I moved back behind Jane and resumed what I had been doing before, plowing into her ass with reckless abandon. After a couple of minutes, she reached down and started working on her clit, the telltale sign that she was getting close. I know she was about to cum but Astrid called "time' again.

I moved back to Astrid and just started plowing into her again. After a couple of minutes, she cried out that she was cumming but I continued fucking her waiting for Jane to call out. Astrid had soaked my balls once again and was shaking like crazy. Finally, Jane called "time" and I moved back behind her and resumed pounding her.

Jane was real close to her climax as I fucked her and after a couple of moment she cried out that she was cumming. I still wasn't close and was wondering if I should move back to Astrid or keep pounding Jane. Astrid made the call and was back on her knees. So, I moved back to her and slowly pushed into her. "NO TONY! KEEP FUCKING ME HARD, I LOVE IT THAT WAY!" I began pounding into Astrid once again.

I was waiting for Jane to call out but she had stood up next to me and whispered into my ear, "Come in Astrid's ass. I want to suck your cum out of her again!" As I fucked Astrid Jane just kept whispering in my ear how sexy it looked while I fucked her friend and how much she loved me. Then she began kissing me while I was thrusting away. I could feel my orgasm boiling up from my balls and before I knew what hit me I began spewing my seed into Astrid's ass. When my climax had ebbed, I pulled out of Astrid only to have Jane take me into her mouth. She licked and sucked on me for a couple of minutes and then turned her attention towards Astrid's asshole.

When Jane was satisfied that she had sucked all of my sperm from Astrid's bowel the two of them laid down on the bed followed by me. Astrid and I were catching our breath as we laid there. "That was really sexy Tony, having you ass fuck Astrid and me at the same time. We will have to do that one again sometime! You know, I was thinking that we should ask Astrid to come on our summer holiday road trip with us! Wouldn't that be fun?"

I pondered that statement and my eyes crossed as I didn't think I could possibly satisfy two women for several weeks while living in a VW camper van. I was thinking how I could nix that idea without hurting Astrid's feelings when Astrid spoke up.

"I would love to but I'm going home to Stockholm as soon as the term is over. I was hoping that the both of you could come and visit me this summer. You'll love Stockholm! What do you think?"

This idea appealed to me better than the three of us camping. Jane's eyes lit up too at the suggestion. We had both received passports in February. "I think that would be great!" Jane said. "We will need to coordinate things and ask my parents if we can spend that much money, but I don't think that will be a problem. I've never been to Sweden! It sounds exciting!"

We laid on the bed discussing the possibilities this summer for a while until it dawned on Jane that Astrid had to return to her dorm room this evening. "Tony, we should make a video for Astrid like the one we did in Hawaii!"

"You two videoed yourselves having sex?" Astrid asked.

"Yeah, do you want to see it?" Jane replied.

"Well, sure, I guess."

"Tony, grab your phone and let's go to the TV room!" Jane said.

"We should put some clothes on because Pearl will be showing up anytime with banana bread!"

As soon as the words were out of my mouth the doorbell rang! I scrambled into some shorts and a t-shirt and ran down stairs. Sure enough, it was Pearl holding a loaf wrapped in towels smiling broadly.

"As promised, a loaf of banana bread for your trouble."

"Come on in Pearl." Just as Pearl came through the door Jane and Astrid walked into the room. "Pearl, this is Janes friend from school Astrid. She's from Stockholm, Sweden. We invited her over for the weekend to give her a chance to get out of the dorms."

After the introductions Jane went off to make some tea and to bring a cutting board and butter. I left Astrid with Pearl and went to help Jane. Since there were four of us we thought that it would be easier to have tea in the dining room. We called Pearl and Astrid into the dining room where we enjoyed the bread, tea and good conversation. Pearl was asking about some Swedish writers that she was familiar with (you can take the professor out of the schoolroom but you can't take the schoolroom out of the professor!). After an hour and a half Pearl finally went home.

"Tony, let's show Astrid the video! And, let's get out of these clothes!"

I shook my head with a wry smile and went into the entertainment room to get ready to show our video. When Jane and Astrid came bounding into the room they were both naked, once again.

"Tony! Get naked!" Jane scolded me while Astrid laughed.

We all settled onto the couch and Jane explained why we made the video. "I was complaining that I didn't get to see how hot it looked when Tony ass fucked me. He was always going on and on about how sexy it was so I told him to use his phone and video us. We had experimented with some other stuff earlier in the week that Tony, graciously, decided to include in the video. Go ahead and start it, Tony."

I started the video and we all watched as the action unfolded. Both girls were staring at the screen unblinking, not wanting to miss a second. I could see them both rubbing their clits while they watched while my penis jumped to attention. When we got to the fisting part I heard Astrid gasp loudly, I was afraid that that act was a step too far. When it was over Jane asked Astrid what she thought and all Astrid could say was could we watch it again. Jane nodded so I started the video up again. The sounds from the girls rubbing themselves was rather wet sounding as they enjoyed the second go around.

When the second showing was done, Astrid smiled and said, "That was awesome! You actually fisted Jane's ass!"

Jane laughed and said, "A couple of days earlier I made Tony fist my ass and my pussy at the same time! I have never felt so full! I make him fist me periodically still!"

Astrid sat with a look of awe on her face. "I want you to fist me and I want you to video it for me. But first I want a video of Tony ass fucking me!"

I looked at Jane and said, "You've created an insatiable monster!"

Jane laughed and said, "You bear some responsibility too, pal!"

"Well, when do you want to make this cinematic masterpiece?" I asked

Astrid smiled and said, "Right here and right now! Grab the lube and let's do it!"

Jane laughed and ran upstairs, tits and ass jiggling like crazy, to fetch the lube. I told Astrid to get on her knees on the couch. She gave me a big hug and kissed me deeply. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I love you and Jane so much! You have opened my eyes to a larger world!" And then she was kissing me again. When Jane reappeared Astrid broke away from me and gave Jane the same hug and kiss she gave to me and repeated her words of love to Jane. When she was finished, she assumed the position on the couch.

I handed my phone to Jane so she could record this moment for posterity. I kneeled behind Astrid determined to give her the full treatment. I licked and prodded her anus with my tongue, which got loud moans from Astrid and Jane, while I buried a couple of fingers in her pussy. After a while I took those fingers and buried them into Astrid's ass and, finally, I sank my cock into the depths of her rectum. Just as I was about to pick up the pace Jane cried out, "I have a great idea! Tony, why don't you sit on the couch while Astrid sits her ass on your cock and then I can start fisting her pussy while I film!"

I stopped fucking Astrid when she said, "Ooh! That is a good idea!" I pulled out of Astrid's rear and then she stood up. I sat down in a slump with my ass at the edge of the couch and then Astrid straddled me facing away and sank my meat back into her gaping anus. She then leaned back against my chest. Jane handed me the tube of lube and told me to coat her hand that was free and so I did. All of a sudden I could feel Jane's fingers as she began exploring Astrid's vagina. I could tell when she added more fingers because things got snugger for my cock. I decided to add to Astrid's experience so I grabbed her erect nipples and began pinching and pulling on them very hard. She was groaning loudly with all of the stimulation she was receiving and then let out a scream when I felt Jane's whole hand inside of her.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! FUCK MY ASS AND PUSSY!" Astrid screamed. I let go of her nipples, put my hands on her ass cheeks so that I could lift her up a bit and then began pumping into Astrid's ass hard! It felt like Jane was jacking me off while I pounded Astrid in the ass. I could feel that I was going to erupt soon so I started pumping into Astrid even harder. A couple of minutes later my climax hit and I shot my load into Astrid's backdoor. A minute later Astrid came too shooting her ejaculate all over Jane's arm.

When Astrid's climax waned Jane asked if she wanted to continue and Astrid said that she did. I lifted Astrid off my cock and scooted out from underneath of her and Jane told Astrid to turn around onto her hands and knees again. Astrid managed this with Jane's hand still lodged in her pussy. I took the phone from Jane, set it down, grabbed the lube, covered Jane's other hand and then took up the duties of video operator. I got in close to get the details of Jane sinking her fist into Astrid's well used ass and then moved back while filming Jane pump her hands alternatively into her orifices. Then Jane suggested that I sit on the back of the couch so that Astrid could suck my cock and thereby have all holes filled at once! Astrid thought that was a good idea so I climbed up on the couch and let Astrid suck me!

All in all, it was pretty erotic watching Astrid getting used this way. She managed to cum a couple of more times but you could see that she was coming to the end of her tether. She let me fall out of her mouth and then asked Jane to stop. When Jane pulled her hands from her Astrid collapsed on the couch in a heap. Jane had a look of concern and kneeled next to Astrid to make sure she was okay. They whispered back and forth for a few seconds and then Jane stood and smiled and said she was fine. We let Astrid lay there for a half an hour and then we suggested taking a nice hot shower. I picked her up in my arms and carried her upstairs and set her down in the bathroom. She hugged me, thanked me then kissed me and said she was fine now. I decided I would let the girls shower first and then I would go when they were done.

After we got all cleaned up I went down stairs to make dinner. As we ate Astrid snapped back to her old self and we had our usual meal conversation. After dinner, we played Astrid's video on the TV and her initial reaction was the same as Janes, "Am I really that loud???" Jane and I said yes and then we all laughed. We then all got dressed so that we could walk Astrid back to the dorms. We all held hands with Astrid in the middle and headed towards campus. Before we left Astrid, she made us promise that we would come to Stockholm. We said we would and then we all kissed and hugged and said our goodbyes. Jane said she would see her class tomorrow and then we headed home.

As we walked Jane asked, "So, how was it having sex with another woman? Could you tell the difference or is one hole like another?"

I laughed and replied, "No, one hole is not like another. There are differences, subtle, but different."

"Did you have fun? Would you do it again?"

"Actually, it was exhausting, but yes it was fun. What normal male wouldn't want to have continual sex with two women as beautiful as you two? Next time though, maybe a little more girl-girl action where I watch rather than participate! I'm surprised I don't have blisters on my penis! Also, frankly, I'm glad that Astrid can't come on our road trip. That would have been pretty tough to pull off."

Jane laughed and said, "Tell me you wouldn't mind watching she and I in the throes of a passionate 69 on the bed while you were driving through Oconomowoc, Wisconsin!!??"

"I wouldn't mind the 69 but I would mind being dead because I ran head-on into another car because I was distracted watching you two getting off!"

Jane giggled and said, "Touché! Besides, three of us on that tiny bed would never work! Do you still want to do the road trip?"

"Yes I do. It will be nice to be alone with you doing something different. I want to go to Sweden too. I've been dying to go to Europe. I was thinking that maybe we could blow off summer term and take a month or so to explore Europe. Maybe your parents could join us for part of the trip. What do you think of that idea?"

Jane pulled me to her in a bear hug and kissed me deeply. "I think that is a wonderful idea! I think I would like a long break from school and I think my parents would love to travel with us. I'll call my Mom tomorrow and see what they think. I also think that I will like having you to myself again. I didn't get as much of you as I wanted. I'm not sorry that Astrid was with us because she had fun and I had fun with her. I'm just feeling a little greedy with you...next Saturday I'm going to fuck you until you turn into a jelly!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers