A Study In Contrasts

Story Info
Guy appreciates the different sides to his girl.
1.3k words
4.21
15.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wordmad
wordmad
20 Followers

**Author's Note: This was part of a challenge given to me - write a story for the site in half an hour. I was only five minutes over :) It's a blend of reality and fantasy.**

---

She was a woman of contrasts, and he planned to take full advantage of that during her visit. She could slide from stoic to vulnerable in the blink of an eye. Her dress could be rough and ready or glamorous. Dates could be anything from museums to tractor pulls and she was happy.

He chuckled as he rummaged through the box of things he'd collected over the month and a half since he'd last seen her. Whips, wrist restraints and tethers were on the bill. But he had other plans as well.

Finally, the plane taxied down the runway and she came walking around the security checkpoint.

Her blonde hair was slightly tousled from the breeze between the plane and the exit hallway.

"Hey you," he said softly as he pulled her curvy body to him. Her green eyes met his blue-gray ones and as she looked up.

"Missed you," she said in reply, reaching up and kissing him hard, her tongue hungry and demanding in his mouth.

They quickly got in the taxi. This was her second visit. The first they'd refrained from sex, but now both were ready and wanting. He looked at her, his eyes darker with lust, as his hand slipped between her thighs in the back seat of the taxi.

She groaned softly, but with an impish grin slid her hand over the hardness in the front of his pants. The taxi driver glanced in the mirror but said nothing.

Finally -- FINALLY, he groaned mentally -- they got to his place. Paying the taxi-driver quickly, they grabbed her luggage and began stumbling toward the door, mid feverish grope and hungry kisses. She landed a kiss on his ear in her hunger, and both laughed.

They got inside the door and attacked each other. He pushed her back against the door, holding her there with the mass of his body, as his fingers pushed deeply into her pussy. She writhed against him, desperately seeking.

"God, yes, baby," she whispered.

"You're so wet," he said. "I want you."

"Take me," she hissed. "Fuck me here. Please. I just need you in me."

Never one to leave a girl wanting, he slipped his cock from his jeans, slid her skirt up over her hips, appreciating again she'd shaved and not worn underwear. He slid himself into her wetness, and both groaned. He began moving into her hard and fast, still holding her against the door, though one hand wrassled her soft but generous breasts, still sheathed in the black lace bra.

Her breath came hard and fast as his forcefulness turned her on.

She screamed briefly as his hand slipped down from her breasts and nipples down to her clit. He rubbed her clit as he continued fucking her.

"Oh!" she shrieked. "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!"

He groaned as he felt his release nearing.

Leaning down, he bit her nipple through the lace. This sent her over the edge and she trembled as she came, nearly losing strength in her legs. His release came not long after.

He slid himself out of her, tucking himself back in. She slid the skirt back over her hips.

"Nice place you've got," she said wryly. "Can I see more than the front hallway?"

He laughed, using one hand for her hand and the other for her luggage. Down the hallway, clad with a variety of humorous and educational posters, and then back to his bedroom.

"This is where we'll be spending a lot of time this visit," he whispered in her ear as he pulled her into his room.

It was warm and inviting, yet unmistakeably male. The blue sheets with the carved wood headboard looked soft and inviting. She squealed when she saw he had a soft yellow fuzzy blanket like the blue one she had at home.

"It's a late flight," she said. "Can I sack out a minute?"

"Sure," he said with a smile. "I'd rather hoped you'd sleep with me. The couch is awfully cold and lonely."

She smiled, flopping over on the covers.

His eyes grew soft, looking down at her there.

They'd been Internet friends for a long time, but recently had deepened their relationship. He thought of the last visit when she'd let him try fisting her, with no qualms. They'd taken showers together, a hot blend of steam and warm wetness.

She'd pushed back when he slid one finger up her freshly washed ass. But yet her eyes grew soft and vulnerable when he kissed her gently. There was a spark of pain when she heard a comment from someone in the park they'd walked through, unsure if the comment was directed at her or someone or something else.

He loved her.

She loved him.

What exactly the future held, they didn't know.

But they had now.

"I love you," she whispered up to him.

"I love you," he said softly.

She patted the bed next to her.

"Come here?"

He climbed next to her. With a tender look in her eyes, she leaned over and kissed him gently. He returned it just as softly. He knew she could take it hard, but it was different to see her soft. And she was as soft as he'd ever seen her.

"May I undress you?" he asked.

With a shy duck, she nodded.

He did so, then got undressed himself.

He returned to kissing her, nuzzling her neck, licking along the collarbone, tracing between her breasts, around her nipples. She began to whimper, the sound he knew so well from their phone sex. It was then he knew she was in a good emotional place, a place where they'd make love, not fuck.

Both were fiercely sensual, but both needed each type of physicality.

He knelt between her legs and dipped his face into the wanting pussy beneath him. He licked her clit and smiled as he heard her squeal. He worried the little nub with his teeth and she bucked up against his chin.

Sliding two fingers into her slick channel, he also took one more lick at her clit.

"Ohhhh...." she moaned, her breath coming unevenly.

Relenting, he knelt between her legs and positioned himself.

"Baby," he said. "You know what to do."

With a moan, she bucked her hips up, impaling herself on him.

"Oh yeah," he said softly.

He moved efficiently, watching her face. She shut her eyes, giving herself to the feeling that was building inside her.

"No," he said gently. "Open them. Look at me."

He let every emotion he was feeling into his eyes and saw the tears gather in her eyes.

"I love you," he said.

"I ... love ... you," she gasped between thrusts.

"I love you," he said again as he reveled in the wetness and tightness of her. He lowered his head, gathering her lips in a gentle kiss. She raised trembling arms to wrap them around his back, pulling him close.

He could see the almost-fear in her eyes, of how big things got, of how deeply she was feeling.

She'd been hurt before and her heart been unfolding before his eyes these past months.

"Let yourself feel," he whispered. "Feel me loving you."

She whimpered.

"Look in my eyes," he said again, touching her side softly with one hand as he continued to thrust, feeling her trembling uncontrollably beneath him.

"Now come," he said softly. "Come for me."

Her release was subtle yet strong, warm pulsing waves that grasped and released his cock. He felt a new flood of wetness. Wordlessly, she reached for him. He pumped several more times as he came in her, filling her channel with his warm seed.

Whether coming with a scream or trembling wordlessly, receiving his kiss or planting one firmly on him, it was the contrast that continued to fascinate.

They could only go on to unearth more.

wordmad
wordmad
20 Followers