A Study Session Gone Wrong Ch. 02

Story Info
Loser gets his surprise from his dream girls.
1.4k words
4.02
56.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Saturday morning and knew instantly that I had no choice but to go back to Shelby's house. I couldn't risk the humiliation the video and pictures would bring, and Shelby could complain, saying I refused to help with the project.

So I treated the day normally and then left for Shelby's house a little before two. When I got there, Melissa opened the door for me with a huge grin."

"Hey there loser. Come on in and get in your corner. Shelby and Courtney will join us shortly."

I walked up to Shelby's room and moved slowly to the corner. I felt embarrassed when I saw a sign saying "Little dicks here" with an arrow pointing down at the corner. Yet I walked over and stood their, waiting.

A couple minutes later, Shelby, Courtney, and Melissa all walked in, fully dressed in their cheerleading outfits.

"Sorry loser," said Shelby. "Courtney and I had to go make sure you're surprise could still come after our cheerleading practice. It'll be here shortly. Until then, why don't you get you little pee-pee hard for us? It shouldn't take you very long."

I stripped down naked. Shelby was right. It only took me about 15 seconds to get it fully hard. Melissa kept teasing me, holding up her pinky and making a jacking off motion with two fingers. Despite the embarrassment, a part of me enjoyed it. Melissa looked even more gorgeous in her cheerleading outfit and her dark hair back in a ponytail. She was equal to Shelby right now in terms of how hot she looked. Then Shelby broke in with some news.

"You're surprise won't be here for a few more minutes so we're going to have a little fun. Melissa is going to start slowly stroking you're pin dick with one finger. Just to see how big of a loser you are, we're going to time how long it takes for you to reach the edge of cumming. If you can last at least a minute, we'll let you cum. But if we see you nearing the edge before that, Melissa will take her finger off you immediately and you don't get to cum. Just to make sure you don't get tempted to finish yourself, we're taping your hands back."

I obeyed, hypnotized by the girls dominance over me. After they taped me down, they placed bets on how long I'd last. Courtney gave me some sympathy and said 45 seconds, just short of the goal. Shelby said 30 seconds. Melissa gave me 15 seconds.

Melissa started stroking my already rock hard 4-incher. The thought of the beautiful Melissa "jerking" me off got me mad hard. Seeing her do it with her beautiful hands and pink fingernails made me get to the edge really fast. Melissa, seeing this, told Shelby to stop and took her hands off. I had failed.

"Wow," said Shelby. "Exactly 15 seconds....what a looooosssseeeerrrr. Nice bet Melissa, you got it exactly right."

A minute later, the doorbell rang. Shelby ran to answer it, saying my surprise was here early. Shortly after, she entered the room, with her ex-boyfriend Jonathan.

Johnathan was 6'5, with huge muscles and a rocking 8 pack. Simply put, he was a much more impressive sight than me. When we were younger, he was the school bully. Despite me not being as unpopular as the nerds, he hated me and gave me wedgies and beef stew whenever no adults were around. When he saw me, a huge grin came across his face.

"WOW, now I see what you're talking about. Loser's got no manhood in him."

Shelby smiled, and said, "Now loser, I brought John here to show you what a real man looks like." She looked to the other two girls and said, "And you two can now see why he was one of my favorite dudes in bed."

John started to unzip his pants. Then he pushed them down and smiled in his pride. Melissa and Courtney were wide eyed, and even I could not believe it. His dick was giant, like looking at a long sausage. Shelby was also smiling proudly.

"Seven inches in case you're wondering. And unlike you little man, he isn't even hard yet. Gets to about 9 inches when he is. Anyways, John is going to show you a real man fucks three girls at once. Furthermore, to make sure you don't try to wack yourself off, we're going to lock you up in this little dick cage."

Before I could do anything, Courtney snuck up on me and locked my little dick up. Now not only was I going to be humiliated, but I couldn't even pleasure myself. As a result, I simply sat down and got ready to watch.

All three girls undressed themselves, this time to full nakedness. All their breasts and pussies were exposed, and I couldn't help but stare in awe. They were like goddesses in their beauty, and I was their pathetic servant.

Melissa saw this and said, "Enjoy it, loser. This is as close as you'll ever get to the real thing."

Once naked, they hoped in bed, followed by John. Melissa and Courtney were excited, as they were anxious to try out John's huge cock. He made out with Shelby, while Melissa and Courtney made out together. Then he switched to Melissa and Shelby went with Courtney. Once ready, all three kneeled down near John's cock and started to jack him off. With their small, girly hands, they could TRIPLE fist him. Then they put on fresh red lipstick and switched off sucking John's monster cock.

Meanwhile, I was literally hypnotized. I could not take my eyes off the sight of the girls beautiful faces giving head to John's 9-incher. My dick was getting rock hard, but pain started to come in soon enough. The lock was squeezing his balls so tightly that it took away some of the satisfaction of the sight.

After a nice, long session of cock sucking, they got ready to fuck. John slid his dick into Shelby's pussy and started fucking her nice and hard. Meanwhile, he was fingering Courtney while Melissa fingered herself. Shelby moaned loudly.

"OHHHHHHH YESSSSS!!!! FUCK ME YOU STUD!!!!! DO IT! DO IT! OHHHHH YESSSSSSS!!!

Then she looked at me and said:

"FUCKING LOSER. YOU'RE JUST A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT, SITTING THERE WHILE A REAL MAN FUCKS ME. YOU'LL NEVER GET ANY PUSSY!!!!"

After a few more minutes, John switched to Melissa. I was astonished by the sight and couldn't stop looking. She moaned even more loudly, having never experienced John's cock.

"OH MY GOD HE'S SOOOO BIG! YES YES YES! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Then, like Shelby, she looked at me and said:

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LICK THE GROUND WE WALK ON. YOU'RE TINY DICK IS THE MOST PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A COCK I HAVE EVER SEEN! HAVE FUN JACKING OFF FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!"

Once John was finished with Melissa, he went to Courtney. As impossible as it seemed, she was moaning even louder than Melissa.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH GOD PLEASE! OHHHHHHHHHHH! SOOOOOOO BIGGGG!!!!!! I'M GONNA CUM I'M GONNA CUM!!!!!"

And indeed, she did cum. Instead of verbally insulting me, she just laughed and held up her pinky.

While John switched back to Shelby, Courtney came over and unlocked my cock, saying I could jack my dick with two fingers.

Over from the bed, Melissa said "I bet he comes twice before John does!"

I started jacking off and came in about 10 seconds. My dick was too hard and too filled with cum at that point. Then Melissa tossed me her bra and told me that I could have the honor of spilling my loser cum in her bra cup. This thought got me more excited, and about two minutes after the first load, I came again.

"What a loser!" said Shelby. "Came twice before a real man who was fucking 3 hot babes!"

A minute later, John said he was about to cum. All three girls lined up at his cock, ready for his load. Then he shot the biggest load I had ever seen over all three of the girls' faces. It was incredibly hot.

After they were done, Shelby called me over and I obeyed immediately. However, I was filled with horror when she told me why she called me over.

"Now loser, clean him up with your mouth. Do it or these pictures are going to everyone in school."

With no hope left, I licked the little cum that stayed on him. I was even more horrified when I realized that Shelby had snapped a picture of me doing it. I begged her to delete it but she just said:

"You're done now loser. Go home and wank off thinking of this experience."

(On Monday)

I walked into school and everyone was laughing or looking at me strangely. I knew why immediately.