A Stumbling Marriage Pt. 04

Story Info
She can't help herself.
6.2k words
3.68
30.6k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day Shona went to Katie's for lunch. She was pissed off at Katie for suggesting Jordan for the Amy and this quickly showed. Katie then started digging and over a glass of wine, Shona just burst out with the truth, that she had fucked Jordan at the weekend. Katie was mortified, she had told Andrew that Katie was not cheating and she was being made to look a liar. She also thought that you shouldn't cheat on your partner. Katie started to tell Shona to leave but Shona begged her to stay and let her explain. Katie sat down and said she wanted to know why not the sex details because they just disgusted her, as did Shona.

Shona began by trying to blame Andrew and his jealousy, and how she was trying to break away from that. Katie retorted that he seems to have good reason to be jealous and to think last night she had berated him, when she had cheated. Katie was looking for more. Shona then said that when she met Jordan the other week, he was so in command and yet he had actually been a gentleman, he just seemed to hit the spot. Particularly when she was told that he was great in bed. Subconsciously, she was starting to lust after Jordan and then Andrew had been a prick again and that just pushed her over the edge.

Katie was scornful and wanted to know if Shona loved Jordan and was she going to be honest with Andrew. This got Shona thinking about how she felt about Jordan and Andrew. While she was thinking, Katie then started to remind Shona of what Andrew had given her, the wonderful lifestyle she had, the fact that she could do voluntary work all the time, because he was paying the bills and he actually loved her. Shona started feeling even more guilty about this because although Andrew could be a jealous prick, the rest of the time he had been great, supporting her all the time. Then she thought about Jordan's prick and knew that she had to have it again.

Katie then wanted to know how much she knew about Jordan and what were his interests, apart from pissing off Andrew. Shona was lost for words because she only knew how good he was in bed and his place didn't give many clues away. Shona was realising that it was lust she felt for Jordan because he was so manly, so in charge. Katie wanted to know if Jordan would then want to marry her, which got Shona thinking about what Mary had said about Jordan only interested in sex.

Katie then reminded Shona that Jordan was coming on Friday and suggested that she made it clear to him before then that it was over between them, otherwise she would have problems continuing their friendship. Katie was seething about being made to look a fool and trusting Shona.

Meanwhile at work, Andrew asks Jordan if he was free on Friday to join some of his friends for a meal at his place. Jordan is shocked by this new attitude from Andrew but quickly agrees. Andrew suggests that he will invite some beautiful woman so he doesn't need to flirt with Shona. Jordan replies that she would probably be the most beautiful woman there anyway. This irritated Andrew because he was still worried about his jealousy, but he also thought that Shona was gorgeous and he had her. Andrew also suggested that Jordan joined his amateur football team and said that they were training on Wednesday evening if he wanted to join.

Shona had gotten a new phone that Andrew didn't know about so that she could text Jordan. Soon she was texting Jordan to let him know how wonderful he was in bed and how much she loved fucking him. Shona felt a really guilty about carrying on with Jordan but she knew that he had conquered her mind with the way that he had fucked her on the Friday night. She knew that Jordan just wanted to fuck her but her lust was taking over. She liked to pretend that the texts were setting up a meeting where she could end it with Jordan, but Shona was not sure whether or not she could finish their relationship, no matter what she had promised Katie.

When Shona and Andrew had had sex on Monday night, for the first time in her life, Shona had faked her orgasm and pretended that Andrew was great in bed. She had started to overcompensate for her betrayal.

On Wednesday morning, Shona got a text which just said, "my place 6pm" it was from a withheld number. Shona panicked because she had planned to see some work colleagues. Shona sent a text to Jordan "I can't make it, commitments."

A text arrived back "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

Shona texted "please another time, I can't make it."

Then the withheld number sent a picture showing Jordan's cock.

Shona was torn, she hadn't told her friends about Jordan and she really missed his cock. Shona wanted to say no, to meet her work friends, but the temptation was too much. Shona phoned Kelsey at work and said "she couldn't make it because she had decided to organise a surprise for Andrew, if Andrew asks could she say that she was with them."

Kelsey joked, "have you got someone on the side, you dirty girl." Not believing the idea but just teasing her.

Shona said, "you know me, Andrew is the only man for me, annoying as he is."

Shona finished talking to Kelsey and then texted Jordan "see you tonight."

A text arrives back "dress code is cocktail dress and high heels and nothing else."

Nine hours later Shona felt so naughty in the back of a taxi as she went to Jordan's place. Shona had done up her hair and preened herself so that she looked perfect and in the taxi, kept having to move the dress skirt down to stop it riding up and flashing the taxi driver. This was the most exhibitionist Shona had ever been and Shona was loving the reaction she was getting from the taxi driver. She then had a nasty idea, and started moving her fingers in circles up her leg towards her pussy, this was getting her hornier than ever and she was smiling when looking at the driver. Suddenly there was the beep of a horn, where the taxi nearly ran into a bus, and someone shouted "watch where you are going idiot." Shona adored being an exhibitionist and then suddenly she arrived at Jordan's place.

Shona went up to the front door and rang the bell, but nothing happened. She waited, worried that she had gone to the wrong place, or that someone had set her up. Then a text arrived saying "You are 10 minutes late. Go to The Stream Bar, sit at the bar and get a cocktail." Shona looked around, could anyone see her? Then walking out of the building where Jordan lived, Shona noticed the bar across the street, she quickly made her way to the bar and peered in, she quickly went in, before anyone could see her and ordered her drink. She realised that Jordan was playing games with her, but she couldn't tear herself away, so she sat at the bar sipping her drink waiting for Jordan. While she was waiting another drink arrived in front of her, when she asked about it, she was told it was a present from a bloke at the end of the bar. Shona turned around to see who this was. She hoped that it was Jordan, she was disgusted to realise that it was from this old fat bloke with bad teeth. Shona then heard the door opening and saw Jordan arrive, he was with two other guys and seemed to know them well.

Shona got off her seat to go to Jordan and greeted her with a kiss, first gently, then ardently pulling her towards him. Jordan said "Hi this is Michael and Asad, they live below me, this is Shona, a friend."

Asad said "well if that is how you meet your friends no wonder you have the women after you." He suggested that they get some drinks and sit down at a table. Michael went for the drinks and Jordan and Shona sat down together, and Michael and Asad were opposite them. It was quickly obvious that Michael and Asad were a couple and they were very comfortable with Jordan. Asad asked "so how did you meet?"

Jordan said "through a mutual friend" winking at Shona as he said it. Jordan started running his hands up and down Shona's legs, she liked the feeling that it gave her and she thought about all the people in the bar sparked a touch of the exhibitionist in her. Jordan continued "She does like a cock" Shona spat out some of the drink she was having "tail so I recommended here, where the cock – tails are wonderful."

Michael picked up on the comment and said to Shona "So do you like cock – tails?"

Shona replied "Well Jordan does know how where the best cock – tails are." And then ran her left hand up his leg and tapped his cock, which was getting harder.

Michael and Asad noticed the rings and smiled, they knew that Jordan wasn't married. Jordan had been great with them when they had moved in and when a couple of locals had abused them, Jordan stood up and immediately defended them and once was nearly in a fight. This had built their friendship and since Jordan wasn't interested in men, there wasn't the jealousy although both would have loved to spend time with converting him.

Jordan continued to slide his hand up Shona's leg and when her realised that she had done as she was told. Jordan then just teased her clit and slowly moved his hand away. Shona pouted at this because she was enjoying his hand on her pussy. Jordan said "I have a couple of cock tail mixers at home, shall we try them?" and Shona immediately finished her drink, she needed Jordan's cock in her and she wanted it now.

Grabbing Jordan by the hand and taking him out of the put, showing everyone how much she wanted to be fuck, Shona led the way.

When they got to Jordan's place, Shona turned around and started to kiss Shona, Jordan started working on her dress and very quickly it was on a heap on the floor.

Jordan shifted Shona into the bed room and then pushed on to the bed, he then started to kiss her body. Nibbling at her neck, then caressing her tits and sucking her nipples, he slipped down her body, licking her belly button, which Shona found incredibly ticklish. Then he reached the top of her pussy, he slide his finger in slowly, Shona gasped at the intrusion, she had been expecting Jordan to continue to use his lips. When Jordan felt that he had opened her pussy up enough, then he slipped his tongue in and started to lap up her pussy and her juices. Shona was now moaning and gasping from this experience. Shona could feel her earthquake building and then as Jordan sucked her clit, she came and came hard.

Jordan was pleased with how quickly and easily he had made Shona cum. He knew that he would fuck her again and again. Jordan got up and said "do you like that then?" as he quickly stripped because he wanted to fuck Shona and fuck her hard.

Shona just smiled "that was fucking outstanding, Mary was right, you are great in bed, now give me that cock."

Jordan just walked up and plunged his cock into her pussy, Shona swung her legs around his back and pulled him in tighter. Soon they were rutting like a couple of wild animals, Jordan pumping his cock in and out of Shona's willing pussy, Shona riding him back to keep his cock in her pussy. They were kissing each other and Shona felt Jordan's cock get harder and harder. Jordan was hitting all the right spots in Shona's pussy and soon she was just about ready to cum, when she did, it seemed to push Jordan over the edge and he came just seconds later, filling Shona full of his cum.

Shona laid back well fuck and smiling, she looked at Jordan and his cock and knew that she was becoming addicted to his cock. She reached out to play with it and felt the mixture of his and her fluids on it, this made her feel slutty, "Give me your cock, I need something to drink."

Jordan moved up the bed and said "What?"

Trying to be sultry, Shona crawled to his cock and whispered "I want that" and started to suck him clean. Jordan loved this, Shona, the wife of his rival at work was sucking his cock.

"use your hands as well." Said Jordan, wanting to see her rings flash past his cock. Jordan was getting hard again, with Shona's mouth and hands, Jordan looked at Shona and said "have you ever deep-throated?"

Shona signalled no and Jordan took that as a cue to push his cock further into Shona's mouth. Shona found this really hard, but slowly got use to the size and soon Jordan was in up to his balls, and when he pulled out, Shona felt empty. Jordan pumped her mouth a few more times and then pulled out his cock. He knew he was about to cum and want to spray Shona's face, and then he exploded over her face, covering her with cum. Jordan leapt across the room and grabbed his phone and took some photos of Shona's cum covered face.

Shona looked at him, stuck her tongue out and pouted as he took the photos and said "I will need to get cleaned up now, where is the shower?"

Jordan pointed to the bathroom and Shona went in, she was disappointed because she wanted Jordan to join her, but he just laid on the bed. Shona quickly got the shower going and then felt the door opening and realised that Jordan had come to join her. He said "thought I might wash your back" and started running his fingers over her body, kissing her on the back, as he pushed her against the side. Then opening her legs he thrust his cock into her pussy and just kept on hammering way, saying "you are a fucking slut, a fucking cheating slut, what are you"

Shona was in heaven, loving the hard fucking she was getting whispered "I'm your fucking slut, your fucking cheating slut, who loves your cock." Shona knew that this was just the thing to tip her over the edge and then her orgasm hit her.

Jordan wasn't ready yet, so he kept on hammering and then bang he felt his cum burst into her pussy. He was loving nailing Shona, his slut and Andrew's wife.

When they finished, they went to get dressed it was only 8pm, but Shona knew that Andrew would be home from football training at 9, so she needed to get home. While she was getting dressed, she decided to persuade Jordan not to attend the meal that Andrew was arranging, she didn't want Amy to get her claws into him. Jordan listened and agreed but only if Shona would meet at her house tomorrow at 1 and he would fuck her on her matrimonial bed that she shared with Andrew. Shona was surprised that he would be free in the afternoon but agreed. She needed his cock again.

Shona got a text from Katie asking had she seen Jordan and sorted out the problem. Guiltily Shona replied, "I have set up a meeting and will sort it out then."

Shona got home first, and Andrew was too tired after training so he just went straight to bed, Shona was happy because she didn't want to fuck Andrew tonight, not after fucking Jordan. Next morning Andrew went off to work and Shona told Andrew that she was coming down with something, he had enquired about morning sickness because they had been trying for a baby. Shona demurred at this and then called in sick to work.

Shona was so nervous, should she be fucking Jordan in her own home, in the bed that she shared with Andrew. Shona knew the answer, but just loved Jordan's cock far too much. Then there was a knock on the door, Shona jumped up and ran towards it. It was just the postman, she was too eager. Disappointingly Shona went back to her kitchen, opened a bottle of wine and poured herself a glass, to give herself some Dutch courage. As she was starting on her second glass, the door went again.

It was Jordan, standing there, smiling "hello Mrs Cook, is your husband in, I have something for you both."

Shona said "Sorry Mr Wilson, my husband is at work, would you like to come in and show me first?" and waved him in. As Shona closed the door behind Jordan, he turned around and then pinned Shona to the door and began kissing her hard, he moved to strip Shona of her dressing gown and was pleased to see that was all she was wearing. Shona worked hard at stripping Jordan of his suit and soon they were both naked at the door way.

Jordan then pushed Shona down on her knees, she grabbed his cock and in an instant was sucking it hard. Jordan was loving the attention that Shona was paying his cock, and soon wanted her to take it all in and down her throat. He started to face-fuck her, telling Shona to play with herself while she gave him a blow job. He could see Shona's right hand busy in her pussy and her left hand was over his cock, in her mouth. He could feel the blood rushing to his cock-head and then the cum spurted into her mouth. This was a great feeling. "Now swallow it all you slut" which Shona did, showing the cum in her mouth, just before she swallowed, Jordan grabbed his phone and got a couple of quick pictures. He now had a great photo and video library of Mrs Andrew Cook being a slut.

Shona now took Jordan by the cock and led him to the bedroom, saying "is this the room you wanted to inspect?"

Jordan then turned Shona around, kissed her, toppled her on to the bed, he then nibbled at her ears, giving her a love bite to mark her for everyone to see, and then went down to her tits. He started licking and sucking these. Shona loved this attention and was busy pleading for more and more. Jordan moved his hand down to her pussy and realising how wet she was already, just lined up his cock and drove into her. Shona loved the feeling of being full the Jordan's cock gave her, then the emptiness as he pulled his cock out to drive it in again. Jordan was bragging that every time she slept in this bed she would remember how well Jordan had fucked her. Shona realised that this was true and that sent a tremor through her body. The power of Jordan's fucking then sent another until Shona was screaming with joy at being fucked, her orgasm seemed to be overpowering. Jordan loved fucking Shona like this because Andrew would always be inadequate after it. Jordan then plunged in again and shot his cum up her pussy saying "Take that you slut, what are you."

Shona replied "I am a married slut for your cock." And loved the feeling in her bed. Shona had realised that Jordan had fucked her mind, and fucked her body so completely that she could only imagine fucking Jordan. She felt that if Jordan had asked her to fuck him in front of Andrew she would.

Jordan said, just lie there for a couple of minutes and he got a couple of pictures of a well fucked slut on top of her bed. Then he said, "Does Andrew have a favourite chair? Show me."

Shona then took him to the living room and pointed to a seat in front of the TV. Jordan sat down, and said "now you can start riding me, hop on my cock you slut."

Shona went to shut the curtains, but was stopped by Jordan, she looked at him, did her really want to fuck her and anyone could just be walking past and see. This was another love/hate situation that Jordan had got Shona into, she loved the idea of the exhibitionism but was worried about her reputation. The way Jordan looked, there was only one thing that was going to satisfy him, so Shona just walked over to him and slide on his hard cock. As Shona climbed on board, Jordan reached out and started to kiss her, licking her neck and tits, sucking her nipples, this was making Shona hornier again. Shona was bouncing up and down, loving Jordan's cock in her pussy and his lips on her tits, she was in heaven. As the cock grated against her, Shona felt her body tremor again, she could get used to this feeling of manliness. And then came the orgasm, sweeping all over her until she crashed down on Jordan. Jordan continued to kiss away, but put Shona over the arm chair and then started to fuck her from behind. This sent more tremors through Shona's body until she came again and then she felt Jordan cum in her, flooding her pussy with his cum, some of it dripped onto Andrew's chair. Jordan then presented his cock to Shona to suck, she quickly took it in her mouth and sucked off the both of their fluids from it. Jordan knew that this was going to be the last time, so he got hard again, and soon was flooding Shona's mouth with his cum. He was happy that he had managed to cum 4 times this afternoon, thank goodness for little blue.

12