A Stunning Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did his cock just pulse again," she thought

"..but this way you can have more traction". ..and he picked an up...cock still sheathed by her pussy...and growing harder again.

He started to walk towards the bedroom...Ann still wrapped around him..stockinged legs wrapped around..praying he never let go.

"I'm taking my fiancee to bed..and making sure we do this pregnant thing right. because I don't want you changing your mind."

"Not a chance," she whispered. "cum to momma"..his cock surged at that too... Ann smiled..."so you like that as well do you"...Caleb smiled and lowered her onto the bed.

Sunday came and went...Kelly called and Anne pleaded sick. ..Caleb and her stayed in bed the day. his stamina was...well that of a 19 year old. naked then lingerie changes...dancing shows in heels, massages...a takeout delivery of donairs...more coffee, a teacher fantasy and a mommy head trip fierce fuck session and the both collapsed into sleep...it was late night Sunday before they talked serious.

Caleb had more surprises...he had taken a release from the military. .his grandfather had died a year earlier and the will had been settled finally, he didn't need the army anymore..he had buckets of cash.

We left Monday morning after a trip to the registry to get a license. Vegas baby, where we fucked and screwed until Ann was convinced she would die...happy but die. Married at the elvis chapel...a shopping trip to Fredericks, wild pair, rush hour and victoria secret.

Back to his home out west...and my daughter didn't even know where I was.

10 years on. |Ann was fifty, and am looking better now that forty even she could admit it. Two healthy children, they bought a piano bar where Ann could dress sexy and be glamorous every night as she dreamed...no more rubber boot fishermen.

Her daughter had two kids by a local fisherman. ..she never left that shit hole. The two would visit now and then, she even tries to seduce Ann's husband. She still is a looker, but he never bats an eye at her. She mused in thought, "he serves me breakfast in bed every day...takes long walksholding my hand and screws my brains out every night. He is 29 and when I asked him about the future he laughs. He says to me, "When I was 19 I fell in love with a forty year old. I'm 29 now and I check out the fifty year Olds. ..not the daughter beside them. so when I'm 39 I'll be gawking at sixty year Olds. .if the math and everything holds true...if love you more every day.."

Tonight is black stockings and heels night..still able so I might blow his mind and give him a knock your mommy up fantasy tonight..I think I have one more kid to make and oh how I want that cock to throb and twitch when I tell him "Mommy wants your baby, when he is inside me...gotta go..hugs."

12