A Sub Fantasy in Paris...

Story Info
Online Sub and Mistress meet for the first time.
2.3k words
3.72
10.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few months exchanging e-mails you had sent me a postal letter with orders and a ticket to Paris.

...

It was near dusk, the night lights of the city barely coming to life. Arriving at the city center straight from the Airport after a few weeks of orgasm denial, my hormones pumping to their limits, i suddenly hear my cell phone beeping with a message from you...

In it, you are sending me instructions on how i should get to a specific park in the center of the city. As i got there, night had settled it's mantle and the park was already practically empty. You had given me directions to a specific secluded spot in that park. I could notice someone sitting in a park bench, close enough to be able to see me, but far enough for us not to be able to hear each other. Without any shadow of a doubt i knew it was you, watching in a proud stance.

Again my cell phone beeps. I can feel my heart pounding with anxiety as i read your next orders...

As a good obedient puppy i follow them to the letter. I start by taking off my clothes. I get down on my knees and i can feel the moist grass rubbing against my bare bottom. I firmly grip my nipples, one on each hand and start pulling hard on them.

And i wait.

You let me stand like this for a while, without any reaction from you as you watch me from afar. I can feel how my Cock is slowly getting more and more tense... not needing my hands at all to make itself hard.

After a few minutes, another beep...

I read, and again i follow.

I grab my ass with both hands, squeeze it hardly and gently start thrusting my pelvis. I feel how the grass rubs against my Cock as i make my waist dance in lustful thrusts...

The sensations on my skin start rushing to my brain and i start to get hornier and hornier with each thrust. I tilt my head backwards in pleasure and slowly keep this dance for a bit more, but it is such an intense experience that i quickly find myself peaking towards orgasm. As instructed i stop just as I'm nearing explosion and i can see how a couple of milkish drips start flowing down my shaft, all the way down to the base of my cock and settle there a bit before dropping to the grass.

My heart is racing, my skin is filled with goose bumps due to the coldness that starts to fill the air and my chest arches heavily as it tries to catch breath again.

Again i wait a bit, feeling how my Cock slowly deflates, and the freshness of the grass as it touches it's tip when it descends towards relaxation.

Another beep.

I get my hands on the grass and slowly bend over till my face touches it, my ass eagerly pointing towards the sky.

The sensations flowing through my body are inebriating and i feel a bit lost in the air, my mind flowing with pleasure in an almost out-of-body experience...

I'm suddenly brought back to reality as i hear your voice.

"Very well done my little Pup. You have passed your first test. Keep like this and you just might be granted an orgasm tonight..." - You had gotten out of your seat and slowly approached me.

"Thank You so..."-I start saying, but you quickly cut my speech...

"Shhhhh, stay silent my good little Slut. Let's not ruin this moment. Meet me here in half an hour."

I can hear how something gently falls to the ground near me. My face is still pressing against the grass and all the while I've been unable to see you as you spoke to me.

I listen as you start walking away and only lift my head when your steps fade out into the distance.

An envelope sits in front of me. My hunger is such that i don't even get dressed before picking it up and reading it's content.

...

Half an hour has passed, but still my heart keeps pumping. I'm standing in front of an old, classy building. As instructed, i ring the bell. No voice is heard but still the door is buzzed open. I climb to my destination and find a slightly open door waiting for me. I step in and close it behind me.

I start walking into a dark open room with big windows facing the city buildings. Not much decorates this room aside from a big armed couch on one corner and a few blankets and pillows neatly disposed next to the window, forming a cozy yet simple stage for me...

I notice a door and a light that shines underneath. From the inside of it your voice rises again.

"Welcome again my sweet little pup. Take your clothes off and leave them near the entrance."

As i finish doing this i hear your voice rising again...

"I want you to stand on the middle of those blankets, facing the windows, I'll be right out."

I obey and again you leave me standing there for a few minutes. The sensations rushing through my body are indescribable. I can feel a cold sweat hovering over most of my skin, fed by the anticipation of the next few moments.

I hear the door opening and your steps as you head towards the couch standing behind me. You sit down and again the sound of your voice makes me tremble.

"Pick up the flask behind those pillows"

I bend down and find a bottle of scented oil neatly hidden behind them. As i stand up you speak again:

"Open it up, boy, and let it's contents flow through your body"

I obey and, as your kind voice keeps instructing me, i start spreading it all over my body.

"Leave no inch uncovered, massage it well, strongly gripping that fit body as you do, BUT DO NOT TOUCH MY COCK. We'll leave that for later my Puppy"

Again i obey. I start a gentle and sensual dance as my hands flow through my body, strongly grasping my muscles. You watch as i bend to reach for my ankles and legs, how i arch to get my back covered with it and you notice how it starts to affect me.

"Well done, you dirty little slut. I can see that My cock is starting to enjoy this."

Indeed it stands in a semi-erected state starting to throb as my blood pumps faster and faster.

"Would you be so kind as to stand against that window, My darling?"

As i do i can hear you standing up and walking towards me. Without saying a word you push me so that my chest is pressing against the glass. I can feel your strength of mind on that swift firm movement.

I feel how your foot guides me into gently spreading my legs.

"Stretch your arms and place your palms against the glass." Nothing but firmness exudes from your voice.

I obey and you follow on...

I feel how your hand slowly moves away from pressing my back until nothing but one of your fingers is pressing against me. A sharp nail making itself felt against my skin.

You gently start running it through my body.

I feel shivers running down my spine as you open your way through my skin with the movements of your finger. Nothing but a gentle touch whose intensity is aided by the sharpness of your nail.

You make it run down my spine, near my bottom, and back up again, circling through my love handles. You keep on going, running it through the sides of my torso and my arms, making me tremble a bit as you pass through my neck.

You can feel how i breathe heavily and you notice how my cock is growing from being hardly pressed against the window's cold glass.

"Stick that bum out, you Lusty Slut! I don't want to risk you coming so soon..."

I obey and my cock relaxes a bit as it detaches from the window.

You go on with your finger. You bring it back down from my neck, through my spine and head towards my cheeks as they stick out in lustful hunger.

I close my eyes and gently start to moan as i feel your finger opening its way through them gently caressing my anus and leaving it behind as you come near my balls, now sweating with desire.

You grasp them with a firm gentleness, only enough for me to feel totally vulnerable in your hand and i feel your breath as you bring your mouth towards my ear...

"Tonight you are all mine. My Little Slut..." You whisper to me and you feel me trembling in agreement.

"SLAP!!!" My eyes suddenly open with surprise as your hand strongly lands on my ass.

You release my balls but not my ass. I feel how your hand is strongly grasping it and how you slowly start pulling me back with it, away from the window and then firmly down.

"Get down on all fours, Pup!" You firmly tell me, as your hand pushes my ass down, your nails still sinking into my meat. You take a step back when I'm standing in the right position and, following your voice, i start turning around, like a nice little puppy.

My eyes stay fixed on the ground but i can see your feet in high heels standing in front me.

It's the first part of you that I've ever clearly seen and it makes me smile, even though you don't notice it.

You gently pet my head, and again i start following your voice.

I lift my head just a bit. Enough to see your hips standing in front of me. You're wearing a tasteful lingerie. Some fine, fish net, thigh high stockings with a thin garter belt, both black. I notice a scarlet corset, with a few ruffles hugging your waist but can't see the top of it, your hand preventing me from lifting my head too much.

And in the middle of it, "la piéce de résistance". Some deliciously beautiful boy-shorts, with a slight ruffled tissue hugging your thighs and bum, with a scarlet touch to them that matches your corset and in the middle of them a slight transparency that nothing but hints at the texture of your desirable cunt.

I can smell your strong, delicious odor starting to flow, as you grab my head and push it towards your crotch, the tip of my nose landing right between your meaty lips.

Your scent is driving me crazy as you start making your hips dance in sensual movements, taking your pleasure from me as i feel how the tip of my nose gets more and more wet with your fluids, your hands always pressing my face strongly against your lap.

This dance goes on for a while, slowly growing in it's intensity until i feel you reaching orgasm. Your hands grasp my head even stronger and press me against your cunt with vigorous force, just to relax after a few seconds.

You tap my head in gentle agreement, slip one hand into your panties and take it out again, with your index finger dripping from your juices. You play with it in front of my nose a bit before allowing me to taste it. I suck on it as if it was candy, eagerly experiencing the thrill of your flavors.

My nerves start to race as i feel that you are slowly squatting in front of me. I can see how your waist goes past my eyes, then your breasts, your neck and finally you reward me with the sight of your face...

"Very good my Boy, You have been a very well behaved little slut. It's nice to finally meet you." - My heart pounds as you grant me a smile.

You drop a dildo in front of me, stand back on your feet and start instructing me again.

I take the oil and this time i rub it all over my anxious Cock, feeling how it grows to it's max, throbbing harder and harder. I grab the dildo, stand on my knees and gently start pushing it inside me. You keep standing in front of me, looking down, your cunt just a few inches from my face and i notice your hands reaching towards my nipples.

I tremble as you start to pinch them with a strong grip from your nails. You can see that I'm already past the point of self control, starting to thrust my pelvis as i feel my ass stretching in it's pleasurable penetration, my Cock bulging and bulging with your words of incentive.

You can feel how I'm coming nearer and nearer to orgasm...

"STOP!"

I can barely hear your words, but still, i obey. My mind is feeling detached from my body, my reactions slow and drunk-like.

This time it's not only a drip we see flowing from my Cock. A good flow of pre-cum lands on your palm as you bend to pick it up. My ass, still full, keeps twitching a bit as you feed me with my own juices, and i lick them from your hand as the good puppy i am.

"Good Boy"-You say as i wipe your hand clean. I open my eyes and i notice as you stand up, move back to your couch, and pick up what seems like an overcoat. You put it on, covering your beautifully framed body and you walk towards the main door.

"Close the door when you leave..."-You say, as you leave me there, naked and on my knees, trembling with the intensity of another denied orgasm...