A Sub of All Kinks Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason's ass begged for it.
2.8k words
4.04
44.1k
1

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Anal Play

Mistress Kisha was bored. It was another one of those hot Florida days. The air conditioner wasn't working (again) and her sub was napping. She sighed and decided it was time to do something more than just sit around with nothing to do.

Jason sighed softly in his sleep, curled up in a bundle at the base of his Mistress' bed. Jason, as usual, was naked except for the collar around his neck. The warm breeze that flowed through the house caressed his skin and gave him pleasant dreams of Kisha, his mistress.

Kisha was shucking off clothes as she walked until she was down to her thong underwear and string bra top which had a star over each nipple held together by strings that tied around her neck and around her back. She paused outside her room. She was in the mood for some play and now would be as good a time as any. She opened the door and walked over to Jason's bed. She took her toe and poked him in the rib. "Wakey, wakey."

Jason jerked awake at the toe in his sensitive ribs, dull red marks still there from the last whipping his mistress had given him. As the sleep moved from Jason's eyes he quickly moved onto his knees in front of his Mistress and sat with his chin up, giving easy access to the loop in his collar. "Good Morning Mistress."

"Yes it is a good morning." She reached up to the bedpost and got the leash, which she snapped, to his collar. "Come, I have a treat for you," she told him as she stroked his hair and kissed him.

Jason smiled at the stroke and softly returned the kiss. He was fond of treats, his mistress always made sure he liked them. " Yes mistress." Jason obediently rose from his knees and followed Kisha down the halls of the house, eager to find out what the surprise could be, his member filling to erection at the sheer anticipation.

Kisha dropped her hand down and stroked his hardening length and kept walking. She didn't look at him but went into the third bedroom on the first floor. Each room of her house had different things. She used it as an education facility for those who wanted to learn BDSM. She had taught many and learned a few things too. She was still young enough at 31 to be in demand though she didn't take many as subs or slaves. Jason was an exception, an exception she was happy to have made.

Jason's breath fluttered and his stomach trembled as Kisha stroked his hardening erection, almost stumbling at the pleasure he felt from that one movement from his Mistress. As they walked along to the third bedroom Jason remember this was the bedroom that a particularly enjoyable part of BDSM was taught, his eyes and face lit up at the thought of it.

Kisha unlocked the door and turned on the lights. This room was decorated different than some of the rest. It had several couches as well as dangling chains. She had a good old-fashion stocks set up in a corner, much like in the days of the Puritan, though hers only locked the head and wrists, leaving the feet free. In the north corner was a table with all manners of dildos, including vibrating ones, butt plugs and at least 4 different strings of anal beads. This room was all about anal play and nothing else. She also kept a cane and belt in this room as well.

Jason shivered as his eyes took in the rows upon rows of anal toys and dildos. As his vision fell upon the belt and cane, his buttocks involuntarily flinched at the memory of the first time Kisha had used the on his exposed behind. Jason obediently followed his Mistress as they both entered the room, stopping when she did, awaiting her command. Jason's eyes drifted from the bed t the stocks, wondering which Mistress Kisha would take a fancy to today.

Kisha looked about, considered her options then took him over to the stocks. "Place your neck here and your wrist here," she ordered.

Jason followed Kisha over to the stock and took a slow breath. Hearing his Mistress' words Jason felt his erection twitch at being restrained in the stocks. Leaning down Jason placed his head and wrists into the equivalent notches, the smooth wood sliding against his soft neck and wrists, making sure to let his leash hang over the front of the wood.

Kisha put the top part down on him and locked it. She surveyed his body and smiled when she saw his erection. "Sexy you are, my little slut," she purred as she caressed his ass. He still had a few welts but most of them had healed. She decided to forgo caning but she might still use her hand. "Do you like it in there?" she asked.

Jason moaned softly as he felt Kisha rub his ass, her soft silky skin sliding sensuously across his skin. Jason drew in a breath as her fingers trailed across a still slightly raw patch. As Kisha enquired as to whether he liked it in there he nodded and smiled at his Mistress. "Yes Mistress, I like anything you decide to do to me."

Kisha chuckled. "Yes you do, my kinky little sub. I have an urge to fuck that adorable little ass of yours."

Jason drew in a sharp breath as Kisha spoke of fucking his ass, a soft moan escaping his lips as the thought of her sliding her strap on into his depths tantalized his mind. "Oh yes mistress, thank you." Jason arched his back as he spoke, highlighting his fuckable ass to Kisha.

Kisha gave his ass a swat. "Yes, you will be thanking me," she told him as she picked out a strap on and a nice nine-inch vibrating dildo. She was going to have fun! She snagged her bottle of warming lubricating gel. It was one of her favorites to use on others and have used on herself. She lubed up the dildo and positioned herself behind him. She trailed a finger down the crack of his butt and stopped an inch above his hole. "Do you want this?"

Jason's ass twitched as Kisha swatted it, his buttocks jiggling a little. A moan escaped Jason's lips as he felt his mistress slide a finger slowly down between his cheeks, pausing an inch above his tight rosebud. "Mmmm yes please Mistress Kisha, I want you to fuck my slutty little hole."

"Do you, well, since you asked...." Kisha stepped away from him and delivered a stinging slap to his ass, making it jiggle.

Jason jerked in the stocks as Kish delivered a stinging slap to his buttocks, the stocks holding firm however, preventing him from moving out of the position.

"I want to hear you beg for it. And if you don't beg right, you get a smack. Do you understand?"

Jason nodded and began to beg to his mistress. "Please mistress fuck my ass, use me like the little slut I am. Please Mistress Kisha I beg you."

Kisha slapped his ass harder each time until it was nice and red. "I suppose I could fuck you now." She slid in behind him, adding more lube and then slid into him.

Jason jerked and cried out with each hard slap, the harder Kisha slapped the more his ass jiggled and redder it turned. Tears were forming in Jason's eyes as he continued to beg until his Mistress told him she would fuck him. Jason's hole tightened up a moment as Kisha slid the 9-inch cock into his tightness; a long low moan escaping his lips as he forced his muscles to relax.

"Do you like that?" she asked as she turned the dildo on medium and gave it an experimental thrust into his ass.

"Do you like that?" she asked as she turned the dildo on medium and gave it an experimental thrust into his ass.

Jason's hands clenched into fists as the vibrations started up, sending shivers up and down his spine as his prostate hummed. "Mmmm yes Mistress I like it, ohh please keep going." Jason pleaded, his hips moving a little as Kisha thrust the dildo into his tight ass.

Kisha smiled and began running her nails down his back, hard enough for him to feel it but light enough so that it didn't mark him up. She began thrusting in and out.

Jason sighed as he felt Kisha run her nails along his skin and arched his back more, giving his mistress more access to his ass so she could thrust the cock deeper into his ass.

Jason's felt his cock twitch each time the head of the dildo rubbed against his prostate, precum beginning to form at his tip.

Kisha began thrusting faster and slowly turned the vibration up to medium high. "That's right, take it in the ass, like the slut you are," she ordered.

Jason moaned louder as his ass pulsed and quivered around the fast buzzing dildo, his ass stretching around it as it slammed into his hole over and over.

Jason's hips moved in time with the thrusts, his cock jerking with each thrust. "Mmmm yesss Mistress, fuck me, I'm just a dirty little slut for you to use."

Kisha slapped his ass a few times as she drove harder into her sub's ass. She loved Jason's response to her orders.

Jason's ass tightened on the dildo with each slap, his cheeks jiggling and turning redder as Kisha spanked him. A low groaning growl emitted from Jason's lips as he felt the beginnings of an orgasm start to form.

"Ahhh Mistress, please...so close..."

"Don't you cum! You will not cum!" she ordered and slapped his ass harder.

Jason winced and a short cry emitted from his mouth as his sore buttocks were slapped harder. Clenching his fists Jason did his best to resist the urge to cum. "Yes Mistress, I will resist."

"Good slut. Good," Kisha crooned and then leaned forward to kiss his ass and rub it gently.

Jason's breath was coming in pants now as he struggled to resist the climax that was threatening to crash though his body. The head of his cock was an almost angry purple as it pulsed and throbbed, stiffer than a steel rood with regular drips of precum dropping off its tip.

"Do you want to fuck mistress?" Kisha crooned.

Jason's eyes lit up as Kisha spoke, his cock jerking hard suddenly, almost making him cum. "Oh Please mistress, I would give anything to fuck you Mistress Kisha."

Jason moaned softly as his cock throbbed and bit his lip, the dildo in his ass was working its magic and keeping him on the edge of orgasm.

"You can cum in my ass, my good little slut," she told him as she pulled the dildo out of his ass and unlocked the stocks. She lifted it up and then swiftly removed the dildo.

Jason bit his lip as he heard Kisha informing him of being allowed to cum in her ass. A soft moan escaped his lips as the dildo slid out of his well-lubed ass with a dull slurp.

Jason slowly straightened up and looked at his mistress, waiting on her to take a comfortable position for his entry.

Kisha got to her hands and knees and arched her ass in the air. She was still wearing her thong panties. "You may do what you wish for me, but you better cum in my ass hard or you will be sorry. Do you understand sub?"

Jason nodded and bit his lip at his mistress giving him essentially free run of her body till he exploded within her hot depths. "Of course my mistress."

Jason knelt down behind Kisha, his knees pushing her legs wider to make room for his body. His hands gently caressed the smooth swell of her pert buttocks and slapped them, watching them jiggle and leaving a red handprint.

Jason quickly lubed two of his thick fingers and slowly circled his Mistress' tight ass, teasing her a moment.

Slowly Jason pushed the two fingers into her, smiling at the tightness he felt around them, gradually working them back and forth within the tight walls of her ass.

Kisha moaned and squeezed her ass together so that he could feel her tightness and her eagerness to have him in her.

Jason grinned as he felt his Mistress squeeze and felt a playfulness emerge from him as he leaned down after removing his fingers, whispering in her ear.

"Beg for it My Mistress..." Jason licked around Kisha's ear as he positioned his cock head against her tight hole. "Beg me to take your ass as my prize..."

Kisha smiled. She loved it when her sub's could swing both ways. "Fuck me senseless, my master," she added, just to stroke his ego and his playfulness.

Jason bite into Kisha's shoulder, drawing a little blood before slapping her other cheek hard. As Kisha jerked from the pain Jason drove his cock forwards and fully into her amazingly tight ass in one long stroke. Jason paused as his cock rested fully within Kisha, savoring the exquisite tight grip he felt around his throbbing cock.

Kisha rocked back experimentally, testing to make sure he was all the way in before squeezing her ass against his cock. "You'd better give me a good ride before you cum," she ordered.

Jason let out a low moan once again as he felt his mistress squeezing his cock with her muscles, milking his expertly.

"Ohh I'll give you a ride alright..." Jason gripped Kisha's hips tightly before drawing back his full length and driving it back in fully, repeating the action over and over to drive his mistress wild.

As Jason did this, his hand occasionally smacked each of her ass cheeks, turning them from brown to a deep red tint, a spanking that would make sure she had trouble sitting for two days at least.

Kisha loved the pain and his strokes. She had trained him fairly well and he would become a great switch. She had never had an unsatisfied customer yet.

"Oh yes, yes. Fuck me good! Slam it to me, my little pet whore!"

Jason gripped Kisha's hips tighter as he felt his animalistic instincts come out of him. He let out a low growl as he drove his cock hard into Kisha.

Raising his hand high Jason brought his hand down onto Kisha's ass with his full power, the sting transferring to his hand, a bruise beginning to form on Kisha's skin.

"Yes, let me have it, work me, bite me, fuck me! Make me cum!"

Jason leaned down once more, sinking his teeth into Kisha's shoulders and back, leaving red and bleeding bite marks that would take a few days to heal properly.

Reaching under Kisha, Jason grabbed her breasts roughly and squeezed them hard. Jason's hips were working like a jackrabbit's, driving into his mistress like he was trying to plug a dam.

Kisha rocked her hips just as hard, relishing the blood she felt rolling down her arms. Yes he had improved and she liked the changes. "Yes, oh, yes! You have been listening. You may cum now," she told him.

Jason roared as he let go, his Mistress' permission setting of a cataclysmic orgasm within them. Jason's thick cock swelled larger in Kisha's ass as he drove into her. A few moments later his cock erupted a geyser of white-hot thick sticky cum into Kisha's rectum, filling his mistress with his seed, coating her anal walls.

Kisha screamed her release and felt herself squirting all over the place and loved it.

Kisha screamed her release and felt herself squirting all over the place and loved it.

Jason brought his hand up one last time and landing a direct hard hit on the bruise already forming, ensuring it would be a long lasting one.

Slamming his cock into her one last time Jason held inside her, revealing in the after glow. Jason leaned on his Mistress' back and softly kissed the nape of her neck, whispering. "Thank you Mistress Kisha."

"Always a pleasure," she purred. It wasn't good unless it hurt and her ass was aching but tit for tat and he had done it beautifully.

Jason slowly withdrew from His mistress' behind and gazed upon the erotic sight before him, her bruised and abused ass with his cum oozing out of her hole, down towards her pussy. He was the luckiest sub on earth.

"Now, how about we take a shower?" she said as she sat back on her heels and gave him a lusty look.

Jason smiled before leaning in and gently kissing his Mistress. "That sounds perfect My Mistress..."